Jow Forums BTFO

What now faggots? Got your ass roasted? You will never recover from this. Blue wave is happening.

Attached: collusion.png (503x561, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/12/what-is-collusion-215366
youtube.com/watch?v=923SiDdLSic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so, we know the identities of all russian spies?

Nah

>russian spies want to protect our 2nd amendment rights
Fucking BASED !!! Russians love America more than liberals #sad
Deport all Dems
#BLUEWaveCancelled

>occupy memes

Attached: 1532137257510.png (1068x736, 76K)

Bro that shits a year fuckin old(its legal and Jr told everyone about it through a tweet) you faggots live in an echo chamber. Plz kys.

Attached: sui.jpg (598x598, 76K)

Ah man I remember the “why would he confess on Twitter!?!?” thing. Hard to put myself in the mindset of these people.

well Mueller has published a list when Trump was meeting with Putin in Helsinki

how is this protecting 2nd amendment when it's clear collusion?
>shit's a year old
>not relevant
So you digging up tweets of some guy like Dan Harmon from several years ago and getting him fired is now justified?

How the fuck is talking to a Russian considered "collusion" while AIPAC even exists? What am I missing here?

I don't fucking get why anyone from the Trump family is allowed to talk to Russians. Obama never did

nothing

wanna bet?

Attached: 1232135346435.png (1210x1190, 116K)

True, but it's collusion from both sides then, ISrael and Russia

This also sage entire thread also feinsteins go to guy driver/assistant/whatever of 20 years was a chinese spy news silent

So? Still is embarrassing. But don't worry Trump can pardon him.

So what? The Democrats are America's enemy, not the Russians.

This is fucked up. They really brainwashed you good.

I'm going to say it's the point when, as a candidate for high office, you publicly ask the Russians if they can provide you with inside intelligence on your political opponents.
Which Trump did, in front of God and everyone.
THEN, when your family starts holding meetings with said Russians, ostensibly to receive said "election winning intelligence" (whether they got anything useful or not) then it becomes a "bad" thing.

Maxine waters personal driver was a chinese spy for like 20 fucking years. That picture is politically worthless except to demonstrate Russia is a formidable opponent and the Cold War never ended. Nice try though Democrat on Russian proxy

There are thousands of passive Chinese spies in this country. Any native Chinese in education, industry or government-proximity positions are most certainly passively spying for their home country.

That does not justify a Presidential candidate speaking out to NATO's adversary and seeking spy materials in order to gain advantage in the election. It's not even remotely comparable.

Leftards are cute with their tin foil hat conspiracy theories.

propaganda works after all

Not illegal faggot. Instead of making dramatic fan fics you should cite the law
>muh treason
Russia is not at war with the united states and therefore is not an enemy state. Even if they were it still would only amount to treason if anything was offered in return, which again, it wasnt.

Times almost up! also s

Attached: thunderoasties.png (1969x1740, 2.22M)

we hated Russia because they were communist. Now the press loves communists like Alexandria Cortez.
The same time Trump met Putin , Obama was at a memorial for a card carrying commie, Mandela, and reading from Trotsky.

I heard he also played Tetris once, the bastard.

trump supporters arguments used to be precise
now they just resort to satire and deflection

You know who is Butina, and yet even if it's really her in the pic, you will say that nothing's wrong here

Nah, I just don't really care to be honest

You remember that time when Obama was literally in a room on camera talking to a Russian and told him that once he won reelection he would have flexibility to remove missile defense systems from the Russian border?

Do you remember that because I remember that, and it's on fucking youtube with fucking subtitles and you can watch it.

Attached: 0o3MPYu.jpg (720x960, 62K)

Why don't you care? just being curious
is it because the economy is doing great?

Do you want america to be in a civil war? your family in danger? kill liberals?

imagine still believing Russia collusion is gonna bring Trump down

Attached: 1531840560551.jpg (218x231, 9K)

August 2018 we are still talking about Trump being a russian spy
What the fuck the jewish media ran out of holocaust movies?
I bet every single journalist and those occupy democrat agitators receive money from Soros and Warren

I hate french people for replacing politics with jacobin agitation.

There IS nothing wrong here. Everyone and their fucking mother has been in a room with Trump Jr., George Soros has been in the same room as every Trump, it doesn't fucking mean anything.

If you're making a serious claim of collusion you have to actually DEMONSTRATE that collusion and moreover, you must demonstrate that it is criminal, because being in a room with and even cooperating with foreign people isn't fucking illegal, there are very specific laws which make it circumstantially illegal.

Jesus Christ it's like people live in another universe, do you know that multiple times Netanyahu went to Congress without telling the president, and outright TOLD Congress that they should countermand the president's orders? Did you know that that happened?

Are all of those people going to fucking jail, is that collusion? No! Nobody is going to jail for that. This is grasping at straws bullshit. There will be no indictments, not one member of the Trump family will be touched, all of this is kabuki theater to convince you that there's some magical force that is going to whisk Trump away from his office now that the blue wave has turned into a spreading pool of blue piss.

NO COLUSION!

>ostensibly to receive said "election winning intelligence"

Airing out each others dirt is the reason we have this political process in the first place. That type of information is essential for a voting republic.

Imagine the alternative.

and the russians paid seth rich something like 1,000 bitcoins to hack the dnc and send the data to their comped source @ wikileaks

Hi Hillary

>I'm going to say it's the point when, as a candidate for high office, you publicly ask the Russians if they can provide you with inside intelligence on your political opponents.
>Which Trump did, in front of God and everyone.
Isn't that what Shillary did?

>do you know that multiple times Netanyahu went to Congress without telling the president, and outright TOLD Congress that they should countermand the president's orders? Did you know that that happened?
Just about anyone (with money) can roll up to meet with Congress and request all kinds of zany shit. What the fuck does that have to do with anything? It doesn't equate to Congressmen acting as agents of a foreign power because they ignored that shit.

Trump went on camera and said "Russians gib spiez stuff plz"
Then we have Russians hacking the DNC
Trump family members working his campaign meeting with Russians.
Releases of Trump-pleasing Democrat materials
This all looks pretty bad.

Whatever you don't share this embarsssing newly-obtained photo of Donald J Trump with known sexual predator Bill Clinton and known American traitor Hillary Clinton.

Attached: 840DDF07-3C1D-46E4-B544-ACC5A9CEE626.png (720x400, 552K)

Holy shit the lefts cope hahah

6.5 more years snowflakeys lol :^)

Attached: 1532270864228.jpg (635x460, 25K)

Hillary colluded with the high officials of the Democratic party to sabotage the nomination of an opponent. That's a betrayal of the precepts of the DNC, terribly unfair, and dickish.n That makes her a cheating cunt, not a criminal.

It is NOT equivalent to asking a foreign power to get directly involved in a US election and encourage them to spy on our political parties.

You want evidence that doesnt require you standards.

Trump jr released a mail where he said he was interested in dirt on hillary by the russians (illegal)

He met with them, then said it was about adoption (if it's legal why lie about it?)

then his dumb father said again : it was for getting dirt on a political opponent. from who? russians or specifically one RUSSIAN woman
Even if she wasnt operating for the russian government, that's illegal

>For example, if Donald Trump Jr. sought “dirt” on Hillary Clinton from the Russians, he might be charged with conspiring to violate the election laws of the United States, which prohibit foreign nationals from contributing any “thing of value” to an electoral campaign.

quote from politico politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/12/what-is-collusion-215366

Typical New Yorkers from what I remember

>Steele dossier
Who paid how much money to a British spy for "opposition research"?

Oy vey get a load of this antisemitism

Cringe.

There's no such thing as an illegal interest, you retarded asshole.

>trump supporters arguments used to be whatever shit I make up
>now they just resort to behaving exactly the same but I'll frame it as a new behavior to suit my attempt at bullshiting myself and others

Attached: pilpul.png (1220x619, 68K)

>the russians
I'm sure that holds up in court

I'll quote it again for you
>For example, if Donald Trump Jr. sought “dirt” on Hillary Clinton from the Russians, he might be charged with conspiring to violate the election laws of the United States, which prohibit foreign nationals from contributing any “thing of value” to an electoral campaign.

>the russians

Attached: 1361817353887.gif (500x249, 485K)

And here's why that's a GOOD thing!

In all honesty though people are defending the Obama-Russia stance while losing their minds over Trump campaign stuff. When you realize the left & right see themselves as different countries rather than different viewpoints within the same country it becomes clear why people behave as such. When Obama did it, it was good and they approved. When Trump did it, it was bad, illegal, cheating and how did he win all my friends voted for sHillary :(.

They love their guy.
He said himself I can shoot someone on 5th ave and getaway with it. He no longer cares about rules all he has to do is keep demonizing Hispanics and attend tractor pulls.

Attached: 86F60956-E657-48ED-8111-F6E0808EB4C1.jpg (1242x930, 668K)

youtube.com/watch?v=923SiDdLSic

2:01

AYY NO COLUSION

>financial relationship
That's not a legal term, try again russian bot.

yeah is answer is perfeclty normal

I guess when you ask your gf "did you suck any nigger dick yesterday" and she answer like this, you believe her 100%

Pls stop. No collusion

Your google translate messed up, Vladimir.
I can't understand what you're trying to say.

yeah his answer is perfectlty normal

I guess when you ask your gf "did you suck any nigger dick yesterday" and she answer like this, you believe her 100%

No one is going to jail for talking to a private citizen that happens to have a Russian citizenship, don't worry.

Nothing happened at the meeting.

Meanwhile the Clinton campaign actually sought out help from Kremlin assets to build a dossier on Trump, and this meeting was part of it.

which was years after jr met with this random chick.

Is it part of french culture to ask your gf if she sucked nigger dick?

I may say "The Russians", but they've specifically indicted 13 of them just recently.
They have a pretty good idea of who they are dealing with.

city wasn't half bad when i was a kid. couldn't pay me to visit now. how long ago were you there?

Sweden have a certain "reputation" you know
I thought i might communicate better by referencing your culture.

Btw : would you believe her or not?try not to deflect so much.
Or maybe you'll think that's not a proper term to qualify the object in question?. You seem unfammiliar with inferences

Maybe you should bring out an English dictionary and look up the word "indicted".
It's completely pointless since they're never going to show up in court.

They could "indict" Putin and it would mean nothing.

Don't worry, i'm sure the arab boys and the black boys will leave some scraps for you after they've had their fun.

A meeting so secret, they had to take a group photo!

Attached: shesinthedriversseat.jpg (937x937, 248K)

So answer or not?

would you believe her or not? imagine the question is just, did you did anything illegal in you life or are you a liberal?
cmon man just a yes or no you can do it

ITT: Bait thread. Stop falling for these and ignore them. Sage them if you must post. No one is getting impeached and no one is going to jail over this. Trump 2020. Sage.