Are creative people possessed by satan? a lot of it is about entering a trance/zone

Are creative people possessed by satan? a lot of it is about entering a trance/zone

Attached: 1504146757941.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqQb0M7vNdE
youtube.com/watch?v=SbvVZpJgJb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, but you are. Repent.

God created man in its own image, meaning that he gave man the capability to create an enjoy the process of creating.

creating is a godly process - and give from God to man ("be fruitfull")

Nietzsche correctly detected that you fight nihilism by crativity and not be being reactionary (=embracing the vicitm mentality)

when i fap i enter a trance

>tfw no art hoe gf

Attached: 15272022598300.jpg (720x531, 90K)

Careful. If you fap too much you may never come out of it.

When i fap, i enter the victim mentality and create god in my own image - but only after I repent.

what is it with amerilards and thinking everything has to do with god

institutionalized indocrination

Its called life. And interacting with shitskins. We realize demons walk among us.

Depends on what youre creating.

We are a nation first founded by religious zealots. Every Anglo American carries the genes of Quakers and Puritans.

For better or worse, to be truly American is to be Christian.

Nah, all the great people all the artists started as good, got successful as good people but when close to the top and wanting recognition, money and stability the satanist underworlders appeared and told them that they reached that level because they were evil just like them and others that made it that far and got lulled into the satanic garbage.
So they enter the cult do some embarrassing /illegal shit and get turned into puppets for the rest of their lives.
You see these scandals that pop up after 10-20 fucking years, pedos in high places allowed to roam free for decades and when they stop playing ball they get fucked by their handlers.
That's why some old tired movie star never seem to retire, I mean they would.

Yes, but Satan isn't an entity.

It's called LSD.

pleb taste
crossfit girl > art hoe

(((creative people)))

>no personality vs no ass

Because it does. Man cannot move on his own with a Spirit, which comes from the Divine.

just kill me :^)

you think ?
youtube.com/watch?v=uqQb0M7vNdE

These type of girls are always hard left super-whores, you can't trust them at all

For some reason yes. Satan can simply boost your competences

Also, the universities and art world is full of freemasons or satanists

>that’s on the parents, that’s on the government

Retarded supernaturalist thinking for two digit IQ subhumans.

Creative person here, can confirm that during my initiation into the creative order I pledged allegiance to the dark lord.

Freemasons are based. Have you ever met a brother ? Have you tried to inquire about the Brotherhood ?
It's not very hard to become one either.

Oh really? Shit I've been living my life completely wrong. Thanks user

Attached: 1517181545615.png (249x333, 56K)

everything external of yourself that acts like a tractor beam attractor of wants and temptations
is the beckoning of the satan.

Freemasonry = leftists

There is no right or wrong, but you have been wasting your energy on retarded snake oil delusions, yes.
Being seriously religious lol.

Attached: 1506929982084.jpg (800x800, 163K)

No, it's just that creative people often get drunk off their own ego once people start praising them. This sort of validation enables them to continue creating but also lose their humility in the process

Attached: 9552a233d7e4761e177e692ec6a45d1f.jpg (1080x1235, 134K)

There's brothers of a thousand faiths and political orientations.
Brothers tend to be less political than the average person in my experience.
But there are plenty of heated arguments sometimes and even bad blood, yes.

lol, a jewish demon has convinced you that communing with spirits, channeling thoughtforms/pure verities is evil. yahweh worshipping gentiles are slaves.

I agree, people back then were a bunch of retards who didn't understand science. How do we get rid of people that still think so backwardly?

Attached: 1490139118685.png (1400x2700, 786K)

We don't. We need religion to keep sheep like you in line.

Religion is wonderful as an institution, and I am a proud Christian.
Believing in the supernatural for real though ? That's just becoming straight up cringe in 2018.

>muh satan
Christcucks are little babbys

I agree, believing in the supernatural is retarded. We should only focus on what we can physically identify and measure. As for Christianity it is of course a great model for morality in our society and one of the many great reasons why we should use it over other religions like Islam and Buddhism. After all, it's because of Christianity that we evolved into the Renaissance, which, as I'm sure you are aware, was the turning point that made Europe into what it is today and did nothing but help the world.

Attached: 1490146560476.png (1400x1400, 623K)

Yes, just like sex, music and fun in general, creativity is a ploy by Satan to trick you into enjoying life instead of donating the shekels and adopting those niglets. If you've been exposed to creativity, go get an exorcism asap.

Ye gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbvVZpJgJb0

Attached: gay_satan.jpg (1024x768, 214K)

>I agree, believing in the supernatural is retarded. We should only focus on what we can physically identify and measure. As for Christianity it is of course a great model for morality in our society and one of the many great reasons why we should use it over other religions like Islam and Buddhism.
You have it completely ass backwards. Believing in the supernatural is not retarded and Chr*stianity is a cuck religion compared to both Islam and Buddism.

it was satire

>being such an uncreative dimwitted religionfag you think creative people need satan to be creative