Can men get raped?

Can men get raped?

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 39K)

Go back to Jow Forums

Attached: 10F93CCD-0D9D-4F3F-ABD6-2BEF89FCC390.jpg (521x810, 138K)

shut up this is a good thread

no

Yesh

Attached: 1478032747676.png (1280x720, 909K)

Only by other men

Yes, but it's just gross, not traumatic

NOT POLITICS YOU NEW PIECE OF SHIT! TAKE YOU FUCKED UP LOVE LIFE TO /B/ AND STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums!

>rape is not politics
Are you aware that the current year is 2018

Did rabbi shekelstein rape you?

Women can't be rabbis tho

Rape requires a system of oppression to mean anything. You can by definition not rape men.

Are you a woman?

You're right, the only person that's had their mouth on your cock can only be a old guy with curly hair.

No, but like most man, by feminist standards I've been raped by a women. That is, I've been dragged hope shitfaced drunk to have sex with a bitch I don't wanna have sex with. It's not traumatic, it's just disgusting. I'm assuming it really is traumatic for women due to physical inferiority etc.
I'm not circumcised user

> non consensual sex
Men can get raped but this rule doesn't apply to you.

No, if she is hot. Yes if she isnt.

Attached: 1533501399810.jpg (1080x1349, 83K)

Kikes are child rapist's,
Perverted to the point, only gas furnice would solve the question

move to the US and serve a prison sentence here and you will get your answer.

May I?

If I held a gun to your head and told you to suck my dick, you'd feel pretty fucking oppressed

Fuckin kike rapist

If you held a gun to my head and told me to suck your dick while female, I'd be more oppressed though.
What you are describing does not fit the academic definition of rape no matter how much your male fragility wants it to.

>Can men get raped?
Yes, but it's a damn sight harder for a woman to sexually assault a man than vice versa

Poor kike
Do tell us the truth
>Arab Chad fucked you up the arse

lmao imagine being this mad at internet flags

In a few cases yes.
>by a man
>pegging
>in a drugged state by an old/ugly woman or little girls

Bottom line, if you get a stiffy for hot women you can't get raped by those hot women's pussies around your dick, no matter how old you are. If you feel violated, you're gay and it's you that should serve time.

Attached: 1515681412517.png (500x500, 29K)

The real question is; can incels be raped?

What if women getting raped was just disgusting instead of being actual rape? The only difference i see is women can sue the rapist and they have a chance to get pregnant (but they can abort anyways so it's k), but if you are a man that gets raped by a woman you cant sue shit and you might have to pay for the child support.

Thank god i got blessed with being gay and i dont have to deal with this shit directly. And if i managed to get a man drunk and raped, i'd just call it a brojob and get away with it.

Attached: 1533313532094.jpg (336x500, 68K)

Had a woman take advantage of me while I was blacked out drunk. Then I started dating her, and she used me for another five years.

>Hey babe we need to fucc
>no thanks honey i just want to play vidya
>*Turns off your T.V. pulls you pants down fucks you and leaves the room
It happened to a mutt poster on here.
There was also a statistic in the U.S. that said women caused more domestic violence incidents than men, but majority of them would go unreported.
Women are also the main perpetrators in a couples homicide.

Yes, but they dont complain

Hot. Did she make you lick her shoes? Drink her piss?

>No, if she is hot. Yes if she isnt.
>Proceeds to bump with the picture of koko the monkey

No, unless you are a weak s.o.y.boy who can't defend himself

Yes.

As someone living in Tel Aviv I have to tell you that gay rape and exploitation is a severe issue, so no, you kinda do have to deal with it.

I heard that place was full of aggressive exploitative homosexuals

Attached: 1533492347332.jpg (843x843, 87K)

Yes they can, women can often put things inside a man's asshole while men can penetrate other men.

Yeah, fucking terrible.

What if big muscle Tyrone gets you in the shower?

A man is raped every time he agrees with a woman

Yes every day you are getting raped in the ass and more importantly in the wallet by roasties (child support, gibs) niggers (gibs) and kikes (too big to fail!)

Yup. It happens to the vast majority of all newborn males shortly after they're born over here in the states. With knives too.

Yes

Attached: 1526075467900.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

Can women?

That monkey is sexier than 99% of Mexicans

why are you jews suddenly not using meme flags anymore?
what are you planning

Attached: 1496021677374.png (391x480, 257K)

wasted numerals
hand me the buthole then

Attached: images (17).jpg (355x355, 13K)

No, men cannot be raped and there's no racism towards whites.

Sarah told me so!

A. I've never attempted to hide my identity ever since I've started browsing, I have nothing to be ashamed of, I oppose the things you call Jewery, so maybe I'm unequipped to answer
B. I'm assuming they just like to bait and get the (you)s that this flag guarantees
C. Naturally, some are Hasbara agents as the case has always been

taking into consideration the fact that chickas fantacise about it and we dont i would say fems cant amd we can

*Assuming you mean being forced to penetrate someone*

No. And this is something that needs to be clarified, if both people are aroused, it is NOT rape.
"B-b-but, i didn't really want it, despite being dripping wet and moaning..."
SO, HOW THE FUCK IS HE EVEN SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE'S RAPING?!? Incoerence is the one sin that can't be forgiven...

how did he get into your shower ?
also thanks for the flag

Source?