Ireland - Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!

Bank holiday hangout edition.

>Shane Ross: 'I'm sorry some people will lose part of their front gardens, but it's in the national interest'

thejournal.ie/shane-ross-interview-2-4163735-Aug2018/

>Unionists didn’t know how good they had it before Brexit

irishtimes.com/opinion/unionists-didn-t-know-how-good-they-had-it-before-brexit-1.3587116

>Una Mullally: Dublin will fail unless housing crisis is tackled

irishtimes.com/opinion/una-mullally-dublin-will-fail-unless-housing-crisis-is-tackled-1.3587152

Feel free to add what ever else you like.

Attached: Le Irish Merchant.png (611x457, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge6RAfHgeA8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Irish girls are designated for the BBC.

Attached: 16012125912.jpg (1024x631, 260K)

Everything alright pal? Do you need to talk to someone? Here for you hun xoxoxo

Attached: Le spinning merchant.gif (255x287, 509K)

So, if I want to create a charitable organisation to oppose the liberal assault against Ireland, how do I do it?

No idea but what do you have in mind?

Good afternoon.

A charitable trust to ameliorate Irelands social problems and construct a political base that doesn't vote because of tribal loyalty.

Plan out a mission statement, register with your charity association, ensure that legally you are protected from any fines/closure and are not in breach of your nations/charity commissions laws. Then invest in advertisement to make your charity known, you can use social media and get your mission statement out.

Then you either fail and end up in debt, have pressure groups from the left attack you constantly or you succeed.

You're welcome.

Well lads.

haha Irish women are so easy when you aren't a pasty irish boi
By the end of the next decade all kids in Ireland will be either half african, half middle eastern or half slavic and I'll be sure to pass on as much of my seed as possible

Would take a lot of money to do that. I'd love to see a charity though that only focuses on helping Irish people. It would trigger the fuck out of liberals if there was a charity group actively helping only our own Kith and kin. Seen a video on FB last week of a poor woman living in a hedgerow in Dublin, meanwhile the war in Syria is over but those cubts are being housed all over the place whilst our own go without.

Think i seen an antifa supporter earlier in bray, The guy was dressed in all black even had those edgy boots and a bright orange/pink bowl haircut. What happened to the scumbags and nackers that used to keep freaks like these in line?

Yur impotent ya wee mongrel

Get out you filthy subhuman rat.

no need to get so worked up, Tadgh
Maybe the next generation of children will actually have pronounceable names, like Amir

Just go home, while you can

>Tadgh
Do you pronounce that "Tigre"?

Yes, I'll just pick up the dole and the extra allowance from the local centre and head back to my comfy housing, paid for by the Irish government.
It's great that I live more comfortably than Irish wagecucks while going to clubs and fucking your women.
I told my brothers to come over here and avail of the benefits too, so brace yourselves, white bois.

>Maybe the next generation of children will actually have pronounceable names, like Amir

That's a good thing because the death squads will have an easier time finding their targets when the great and terrible day of retribution comes.

More food for the pigs, Ahmed. So where abouts is your comfy social housing?

haha, keep dreaming, irish boi? Don't you have a job to get to? My dole isn't going to pay itself.

right next to town so I can get in and out of both the clubs and your girls at a moments notice

feels good getting irish taxpayer money and fucking your bitches

Attached: 1519377121930.png (1196x81, 10K)

heres some brehon law for you uncultured fucks

Attached: Senchus Mor Intro.jpg (453x4180, 902K)

>live under Cain Padraic
>live like a feinian
???
>Profit!

he's on disability

Attached: Senchus Distress pt1.jpg (465x4000, 960K)

Saved.
Shows us a pic of your Nog skin with a piece of paper and the date or else your just some left wing faggot looking for a rise. I find it hard to believe a nigger can use Jow Forums or type out a coherent sentence.

Enjoy it while you can, Your gonna die on foreign soil, probably feed you to the pigs alive, start with each finger that might be fun, it might not be you but its gonna happen to one of your inbred brothers

im just gonna dump what i have
intro and law of distress

Attached: Senchus Distress pt2.jpg (475x3796, 896K)

>post more things for us to try and identify you with
not today, Eoin. Get back to work so i can keep getting those automated credits every week

haha your government literally pays for me to stay here, if anyone will be fed to the pigs it will be the natives

thats it for now
show some skin ya subhuman

Attached: Senchus Distress pt3.jpg (475x3492, 797K)

Just wait, pig shit

he spelled Eoin right and used the word "literally" its clearly a riser

Youre full of shit faggot. More than likely Irish too. I can't imagine being such a massive cuck that you'd come to Pol larping as jigaboo and saying the things you said. Sad!

>Thinking youre actually anonymous on here from all parties

Attached: image.jpg (437x437, 33K)

don't worry, eoin, as long as you have the curtains drawn 24/7 and only go to centra across from your estate you can delude yourself into believing your nationalist LARP reality

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=Ge6RAfHgeA8