Arabs will conquer the we-

Arabs will conquer the we-

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-06_15-12-53.png (1048x603, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
macaulay.cuny.edu/eportfolios/benediktsson2013/files/2013/04/Putnam.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20180729082318/https://macaulay.cuny.edu/eportfolios/benediktsson2013/files/2013/04/Putnam.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But why does French teenagers hate each other because of what Arab girls are doing?

This makes no sense.

Baguetteposters, explain yourselves.

>French teenagers
>Arab boys
Which one is it then?

Arab bois can't compete with BBC

Why do Khazars care about Israel?

This is from 2014 and the number of arab girls dating black guys wasnt even high, but arab guys are really possesive and territorial so they got pissed and made facebook pages shaming them.

vive la francistan

Attached: 1531047467631.jpg (1600x1067, 1.34M)

I dont understand this article. So all the girls are fighting over niggers? And this is funny how?

The best timeline!

Attached: Pepe_yay.jpg (1631x1571, 85K)

holy shit. the african blacks are rapists that beat on women, but when the sandnigger women actually go for the africans, you know the sandnigger men are even worse

I thought u guys larped as smart people, so much so for pretending.
Arabs from France hate blacks

or maybe they want the worse and that will explain why middle east is soo shitty

No arab guys are fighting black guys cos they keep chasing after muh arab wimmenz

tchiiiiip

Attached: 1533251867105.jpg (720x720, 105K)

The absolute state of white women

You're supposed to read the lower font text aswell Noam

french and arab are synonyms nowadays, user

Did you just assumed French is one race?

France isn't even a white country. It's like asking me to care about Angola. Ain't gonna hapoen

France is in a better place than USA. I've actually been there recently besides you faggots believing everything you read here. Pic related

Attached: 1531438588114.jpg (500x352, 37K)

>this timeline

Attached: 72B28C34-455F-45C1-94C8-51CD84EF96A4.jpg (746x500, 114K)

How does flag location know I'm a Burger I'm in Greece rn

4G

France is also not even the size of Texas.

The fact is the title does not correspond with the article's content. There are no evidence of so called French girls hating each other.

turn your cellphone on and off again

reminder that 'multiculturalism' doesnt work, it ruins societies

msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/
>The more integrated a neighborhood is, the less socially cohesive it becomes, and vice versa.
>It’s not that local leaders and policymakers aren’t trying hard enough. Rather, we now think it’s because the goals of integration and cohesion are just not compatible with each other.”

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
>Ethnocentrism, often thought to rely on complex social cognition and learning, may have arisen through biological evolution. From a random start, ethnocentric strategies dominate other possible strategies (selfish, traitorous, and humanitarian) based on cooperation or non-cooperation with in-group and out-group agents. Here we show that ethnocentrism eventually overcomes its closest competitor, humanitarianism, by exploiting humanitarian cooperation across group boundaries as world population saturates.

macaulay.cuny.edu/eportfolios/benediktsson2013/files/2013/04/Putnam.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20180729082318/https://macaulay.cuny.edu/eportfolios/benediktsson2013/files/2013/04/Putnam.pdf
>The more ethnically diverse the people we live around, the less we trust them.
>This figure charts an entirely unexpected correlation for it shows that in-group trust, too, is lower in more diverse settings.
>Diversity seems to trigger not in-group/out-group division, but anomie or social isolation. In colloquial language, people living in ethnically diverse settings appear to ‘hunker down’ – that is, to pull in like a turtle.

Attached: Entry-to-Ch%C3%A2teau-Rouge-metro-station-cropped-1024x608[2].jpg (1024x608, 205K)

>French teens are either Arab or African
They've already lost.

Well if they can fight each others it would be killing 2 birds with a stone

French means arab now

>tfw Arabs don't castrate niggers anymore
You had one job, explain yourselves

Attached: howbadthingsare.png (333x341, 57K)

thread

Muh dik

>2014
op is a fag
gas yourself

Tchiiiiip is the *smack lips* ?
Genuine question

Try going outside of the states. It's nice. Also makes you realize how absurd your Texas concern is. 0 relevancy, get gud at econ faggit.

>The world will be completely engulfed by the most brutal race war that has ever, or will ever, occur.

>And it'll be every non-white race vs each other, with the whites sitting out of it.

Attached: ItWasProphesized.png (834x460, 126K)

Never listen to the jew

I cant believe those french faggots did this to themselves. france is literally a shithole country now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

Attached: 1516285784259.png (713x611, 26K)

>Some arab girls

It's a well known topic.

Attached: 1531226627373.jpg (1732x3036, 1.54M)

Never listen to the jew

Yeah no luck. Worked everywhere else but kriti. Thanks user

CECI N'EST PAS UNE NIGGER

Kek.

Attached: AlgerCuck.png (1080x1920, 931K)

Attached: AlgerCuck2.jpg (587x588, 60K)

Attached: AlgerCuck3.jpg (346x480, 32K)

Attached: AlgerCuck4.jpg (727x726, 56K)

There's a trainwreck of a headline

Nice flag faggot, show your real one jew

they're french abomination
not arab
arab isn't an ethnicity. it's a culture, a way of life

They kek’d themselves. French civil war when?

God women are the same scum in every race.

I love this timeline

stay mad

Attached: 1533301992302.jpg (1024x493, 94K)

thats not possibly women's fault since the women are completely subservient and without rights. you just proved men ruined it completely and are like spoiled kids who refuse to acknowledge anything was their fault

Looks like it might turn out like that here in Canada.

Even under Islam women cant stop being sluts a truely despicable subhuman gender.

>Kappalism

Attached: bridge5.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

women of all races can't resist the might of BBC

Please translate I want to laugh

Show your flag or be gone vile jew

Why niggas chase after every girl besides their own

Show your flag or be gone vile jew

It's not us doing the chasing. Women of all races naturally flock to us
SEETHING

Dey fat an sheeeeit

Same ; in serbia burgerflag posting. It's gonna be like that everywhere you go on cell network

Western law is the antithesis of religious law. Science is taught in all western schools as well. Islam can try to spread here but it ultimately dies from exposure to the west.

I'm ding dong diddly seething jew let's see ur real flag eh?

Perplexing

Arab pussy with a BBC sliding in is like artwork. Arabesses are made for BBC

No one can resist the BBC

Boss:
>Go go Mohamed!
>Move your arse otherwise you will have no break!

Mohamed:
>yes boss
>I hate work but i have no choice. With my next wages i will buy a Princess's dress for my little Yasmina...

Second Panel

Mohamed:
>No Yasmina i do not agree. I would prefer that you marry a man from your community.

Yasmina:
>I HATE YOU, YOU NEVER THINK ABOUT MY HAPPINESS!!! I DONT GIVE A FUCK I WILL MARRY ALL THE SAME!!!

Nigger:
>You are without a heart mister

You black as well?

I can sniff the foreskins from here.

that's true, arab girls LOVE the black cock, heck even arab boys can't resist the temptation sometimes

Attached: kara boga.png (787x1024, 878K)

>camel jockeys
>niggers
Absolutely disgusting.

lmao, BLACKED

>4kb
just like your dick

"Yasmine leave Samir he doesn't deserve you, marry rather my brother Boubakar you'll be a nice coiple and you'll have beautiful mulatto babies like those you see on instagram"
"Oh yeah? But Samir has to come ask my hand this thursday! On the other hand you're right, mulatto babies are too swag"
"Thank you Fatou. The maghrebi girl is mine!"

Right illustration
"hihih! So Yasmine? How is it to have sons who don't resemble you? You laughed at me and my fake hair when we were little? Well look at your sons they resemble me like a drop of water"
"pppff they played me like an idiot"
"black is beautiful heheheh"
"tchiiiiip"

Sandniggers are aggressive violent apes yet sandniggresses want to fuck niggers what the actual fuck. Are women so stuck in the paleolithic era of sexual selection that only paleolithic savages like niggers turn them on the most?

I know you are all white cucks, please kill yourselves immediately

>1818
>Thanks Omar, since you imported Samba I can finally rest
>You know I can't refuse you anything my beautiful Safya

>2018
>Check out this Safya, always showing her fat ass on instagram, Im sure you can fuck her she loves "khels" (blacks)
>Don't worry Im gonna score her, I love beurettes (maghrebi girls)
>arabs or blacks, we're all brothers

Attached: AlgerCuck6.jpg (720x720, 61K)

>he thinks I'm a wh*Te subhuman
lmao

Underrated

Attached: cursed.jpg (210x251, 11K)

It's sort of a big deal and it's a bit deeper than that. It's not just women, it's about everything. Just 10 years ago arab gangs controlled ghettos and traffics, but now it's the africans. Arabs are the biggest losers of France. I mean, it's relatively segregated here, and arabs are the ones mostly living with africans and having their territories taken, and all that goes with it (traffic, money, girls, etc...).

I found a picture of the culprit user

Attached: 1533557952335.jpg (470x313, 21K)

>"...and you'll have beautiful mulatto babies like those you see on instagram"
Social media is evil.

Attached: After the Deluge Watts.jpg (1200x693, 109K)

The Arab who made these is based lol

I dont know why they do this

i'm arab and i can't resist the BBC , NO ONE CAN !

Attached: anime girl.jpg (640x433, 76K)

But this is actual diversity, so nobody can complain, or they are racist.

I think its a fetish, but just see it as a mate trying to stir you up, it helps you cope better in the real world :^)

I see nothing wrong with this

Embarrassing. In the US, Latino gangs are steamrolling and taking over previously black territories.

Attached: hispanic illegals kek.jpg (550x767, 92K)

Niggers are literally Orcs from LotR. Just destroy, defile, desecrate. Never build or create. One day the negroid race will be annihilated and the whole world will rejoice.

Holy shit this is hilarious, especially since I can understand french

It's about culture, not religion. The religion informs the culture. But these women's souls are invaded by evil every day, every hour by their social media applications. Of course they're whores.

Arabs are part of several european countries since forever.

bump

Attached: the future.png (988x540, 627K)