Honestly fuck mongoloids

I just got back from my visit to Canada, and Hongcouver isn't a fucking meme, it's a reality and only getting worse. The only white people you see are balding fags and their yellow girlfriends, or actual fags. Really, what the fuck
I'm really fucking tired of all the shills here trying to force me into thinking they're somehow okay. I'm not interested in importing some flat-faced dog eater to be my wife, or my doctor, or my friend. Gooks are no better than Spics or Nigs, they're just smarter.
Also, what's with all the fuckers shilling asian women as trad, or even marriage/ relationship material? What a fucking joke. Eurasian mutts already exist, and they're a bunch of poor fuckers who squat around complaining about jews and being poor irrelevant idiots (pic VERY related)

Attached: kazak.gif (1000x733, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some of our ancestors came from modern day Eastern Kazakhstan more then a millennium ago.

Attached: honfoglalok.jpg (600x439, 114K)

this.

stop purity spiraling, OP

I hate chinks, gooks, japs. To me they are one of the ugliest and least human looking races out there. They are also all fucking robots and act so weird. A race of pussies with no backbone. I hate how everyone here cucks for them

You ancestors came from north-western siberia
Current day hungarians were among the migrating peoples but you werent the actual horse archers of the steppe like the bulk of atillas army

>he thinks the modern eurasian steppes and the eurasian steppes of the antiquity are the same ethnically
LUL
The steppes were 100% indo-european aryan before gooks moved in around the start of the first millenia. How else do you think Persia and Northern india have the same language family as most european languages?
Please, fucking educate yourself idiot.

>burger education
>actual history

pick one

And, just to add on. The entire indo-european culture IN GENERAL is thought to have originated from central asia. Indo-Europeans continued to inhabit most of asia through the Scythian and Tocharian cultures before getting mutted by Turko-Mongolic invaders from the orient.
oh, so you're one of those gypsy fuckers who don't understand basic facts, I see.

He isnt wrong about the southwestern half of central asia. But whether the huns werent already central asian- indo european mutts of some kind or different tribes under a common banner I dont know.

Gagauz look like slightly chinky slavs but are considered turks too afterall.

mongoloid is a retrovirus that first infected the human genome in 7000BC, it went on to genocide the entire Asian continent of Caucasoids. The inserted genome disrupts the DNA sequence and expression of a gene involved in regulation of oxytocin hormone signaling.

This causes disparities in oxytocin, which is involved in empathy, compassion, beauty, sexual dimorphism, intelligence, and dopamine/serotonin regulation, all things that mongoloids tend to lack.

mongoloidism is caused by a virus/bioweapon and it's going to destroy the West. mongoloidism has genocided native Caucasoids in Asia and caused total civilizational collapses multiple times before in history, and over the past century we've been experiencing another outbreak

East Asians have much higher rates of an Oxytocin-receptor genetic mutation that affects the shape and number of the receptors in their body, which results in a greatly diminished ability to empathize with others or fall in love. It actually explains *a lot* about how they act as a race and regard other living things.

The mutation (SNP) that causes this is located at rs53576.

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576

Both. Mixed, and different tribes under a common banner. The Hunnic Empire was pretty big after all.

The Han (mongoloid) rebellion was a mass slaughter and rape of Indo-European caucasians all over China, by Chinks. It ethnically cleansed China of indigenous Caucasians.
The locusts launched extermination and gang rape campaigns against An Lushan's Sogdian Indo-Europeans in their own homeland of Sogdia.
They committed genocide and gang rape of Indo--Europeans in Transoxania and Sogdia and paved the way for the later Mongoloid Turkic migrations.

China was very happy to invite Uyghurs and other mongoloids to rape and slaughter Indo-Europeans all over China.
China ordered their mongoloid Uyghur brethren to rape every caucasian indo-european woman.
The Korean General Gao had Caucasian babies stabbed to death all over Beijing after crushing An Lushan's army there looking for their blonde hair and blue eyes.

Ran Min similarly slaughtered and committed genocide on the entire Caucasian Jie people who were native to China after identifying them through their blonde hair and blue eyes.

The Xianbei were Mongoloids and and helped rape and sexually enslave Indo Europeans in China in th An Lushan rebellion.
Khitans brutally enslaved Indo-Europeans when conquering Central Asia and founding the Kara-Khitai Khanate.

The Manchus had the Central Asian Indo-European children castrated. Manchu officials ordered British and American sailors who violated rules in ports executed before the Opium wars and had British and Indian sailors on the Nerbudda mass executed. The Manchus castrated and sliced up Indo-european Caucasians. The Manchus also raped caucasian women.

Mongoloid colonists are simply trying to expand their lebensraum and exterminate the European founding population of this nation. I completely respect this gook's honesty and openness. It is our duty to force these invaders back across the ocean.

They are on a mission to expand.

They have colonized Australia and Canada will colonize Africa, and Europe etc etc.

The yellow jew works in secret and quiet. (Which is also why they love each other so much) This Harvard bitch is just stupid to have slipped up.

Millions are still coming in every year. They won't be set back until we start removing them.

Tinfoil the post

"virus" fits them very well

Unfortunately chinks are in the last stages of taking over Eurasia. At least in case of Russia chinks own everything. Putin in his endless wisdom sold or leased to them to ~50-90 years huge chunks of agricultural lands and timber forests of Siberia, waters of lake Baikal (yes, crystal waters of the deepest and cleanest lake on Earth now owned and consumed by China), oil drills and oil refining industry (most part of it), 70% of golden mining (yes, exactly!), roads, rail roads, sea port terminals and many other things.
Russia de facto colony of China, as well as some African and asian countries.

It's true if you look at it as a metaphor, mongoloids do act very much like a virus. In fact, the only oriental country with (very minor) contributions to anything is Japan, which is also the only asian country with high amounts of non-mongoloid blood from outside of the orient

Alas, you see the truth. The Chinamen are insects, more akin to Termites than human. The individual serves the hive, nothing more.

Because they act like fucking ants. China is an ant colony, Xi Jinping is the queen ant, and the chinese, who exhibit little to no philosophical introspection, go about chewing through their peoples and environment without a care in the world. They're smart and organized, but they lack social awareness. In other words, they act more like an insect colony than a human conglomerate.

Eradicate em all. They will do it to us first if we do not get how they think and how they act. True subhumans. Get them the fuck out of here.

My polish professor visited china during a missionary trip during the turn of the 20th century, she said that she was playing with this little boy, and one night he disappeared. The host family fed them dinner, and when she asked where the little boy way, they gave them weird looks and pointed at their plates.

I read about it in her diary. Had to reread and make sure I was translating it right

Chinese are an evil race, do your research. It's prophesized these dog-eating atheists will unleash demon-human hybrids with their genetic experimentation.

>be prehistoric Central Asian
>member of blonde heavy-bearded, aquiline-nosed Yamna, Afanasevo, Andronovo, Tocharian, Scythian, Bactrian, Sogdian
>invent the wheel and chariot
>first to domesticate the horse
>build prehistoric cities
>meet innocent looking Eskimo-like people in the periphery of your civilization, in the tundra
>teach them your ways of the horse and lifestyle, transfer your knowledge and technology
>they adopt and adapt to your Scythian ways
>they expand from their tundra, permafrost territory
>gradually take ownershership of Scythian clay
>for the next couple eons you fail against their onslaughts
>indigigenous Scythians of Asia is now replaced by Mongolids

mongoloids were cute little eskimos before the Caucasoids taught them everything they knew and what did the Caucasoids get in return?

WHITE GENOCIDE

The chinks in Vancouver are so fucking disgusting, they hate themselves. Can't think of a more useless race other than niggers.

>they're a bunch of poor fuckers who squat around complaining about jews and being poor irrelevant idiots
literally this board

emphasis on "poor"
I don't think eurasians even have the money for a computer

mongoloids genocided Aryan men in central asia and raped Aryan women which is why everyone looks like chink there now

Mongolids expanded from Yakutia and permafrost areas, their original homeland. Mongols are Paleo-Siberian and originally lived like and are related to Evenks, Chukchi, Eskimos, Yakuts. They were reindeer herders or hunters.
They met horse riding Scythians and Tocharians, and learned the horse-riding steppe culture from them.
With the newly adopted steppe-lifestyle based on the horse (taken originally from Scythians), Mongolids gradually grew and expanded to mongolia. From there they eradicated the original Scythians/Tocharians and continued genociding Scythians/Tocharians who were indigenous to Central Asia.

Today Central Asia is inhabited by the Mongolids who replaced the blonde Scythians.

Different indo-european groups used to be all mixed up and living fairly side by side back in the day when we were "barbarians. Think of the lands beyond the roman empire to the north and how there were various germanic and slavic tribes. Likewise, areas like ukraine, the caucasus, the volga, central asia, etc used to be inhabited by sarmatians, scythians, and other iranic groups. Depending on location, these groups were either slavicized (in europe) or killed off and raped into oblivion by mongols/turks, resulting in modern kazakhs, tajiks, uzbeks, etc.

Based on ancient DNa and phyiscal descriptions by Greek and Chinese writers. the Iranians speakers in central asia stayed very unmixed so they would have been white. So there were big groups of white people like Sycthians and tocherians in central Asia before mognoloid Turkic tribes genocided them mainly in around 200ad -400ad and the middle ages. Since like everyone in central asia today speakes a turkic language and look east asian, they nearlly killed off and raped the indo european and indo iranian european tribes that lived there

white men going with chinks are as bad as coal burners, there should be a name for them

rice steamers?

canadians
rice burners
or just good ol' fashioned "gook-lovers"

the first white genocide was a beta rebellion when eskimo-like forest-dwelling dwarfs (mongoloids) revolted against their nordic masters (IEs) and culled them

this