Muttmany

I am slowly realizing that Germany is the mutt of Europe.

>East is full of slavic rapebabies (not just from WW2), was full of slavic tribes (obotrites) and half the people literally look like mongols and are dumb as shit
>Southern Germany has been TURKed since the 19th century with ottoman movement from the balkans consistently crossing into Germany (look up "Beutetürken", also surnames like "Ostmann" are LITERALLY coming from Osman, not too mention the WW2-aftermath rapes by black American GIs created tons of mutts that still live here to this day), that's also why Southern Germans look as swarthy as turks sometimes
>Western Germany is just completely JUSTed, TURKed and BLACKed ever since 1945

Attached: 1512055126389.jpg (2000x3000, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalya_Naryshkina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related, these are the people that call slavs "not white", this is the average southern German

Attached: 1486758643079.jpg (815x775, 177K)

that's a turk you retard

You fucking skinhead nazi

>I am slowly realizing that Germany is the mutt of Europe.
>>East is full of slavic rapebabies (not just from WW2), was full of slavic tribes (obotrites) and half the people literally look like mongols and are dumb as shit
>>Southern Germany has been TURKed since the 19th century with ottoman movement from the balkans consistently crossing into Germany (look up "Beutetürken", also surnames like "Ostmann" are LITERALLY coming from Osman, not too mention the WW2-aftermath rapes by black American GIs created tons of mutts that still live here to this day), that's also why Southern Germans look as swarthy as turks sometimes
>>Western Germany is just completely JUSTed, TURKed and BLACKed ever since 1945

Hi Ali,

it's summer ey? got holidays again?

and Northern Europe has been raped by nordics, although I doubt you mind so much about this

Attached: maps-lighthaireurope.jpg (519x512, 44K)

Hyper-Redpill alert: we are all euromutts. I am your brother in hell hans. Embrace my tainted flesh and recognize it as your own. Darkness has powers all its own

duh
everyone knows there are no real germans left, besides the ones who fled to the new world and amish people. But even then, those last germans were the scum of their kind.

It's fairly obvious that the last of the german ubermensch died in 1945.

>raped
what's with this place and the rape fantasies?

East Germany is based apart from the multicultural shitholes, the West is cucked and Turkified.

ironic thing its the european (this is important) mutts that essentially rule the world, america, with its general and founding populace being european mutts, and germany, the never resting scourge upon europe, with many of european royal families (black nobilities, the actual rulers of europe to this day) having german roots (the british queen is german, rothschilds are german, soros ((althought not a royal himself)) is also german)

Attached: 1511744954395.jpg (680x722, 70K)

Historical illiteracy

Modern Germany has nine neighboring countries and has been the heartland of cross-cultural contact and migration since the dawn of time. People who live in modern Austria, Germany and Switzerland are mongrels with West Germanic, North Germanic, Celtic, Roman, West Slavic, South Slavic, Baltic and Magyar heritage. From this point Germany will muttify even more thanks to million immigrants from the middle east and africa. I am a Mutt too (quadroon) and seeing this country getting diverse makes me happy.

Attached: main-qimg-93dfa5eb0ca8fe88a98dcad231a21fed.png (986x1118, 854K)

what is wrong with the turks, turks rebuilt post-war Germany

Attached: 1480277054948.jpg (480x640, 39K)

No they did not, Stop with that meme And especially take off that meme flag russia, The immigrants arrived in the 1960`s, It was because the wages were too low for a European to live on them, Now factory work is a plenty again, With the same low wages

???

PROFITFUGEES!

>eastern Germany is basically slavic, with pieces of it historically belonging to either Poland or us
>it's the only non-cucked part of Goymany
Makes you think

Attached: 1520719224626.png (240x240, 23K)

Did that earring mean he was a queer?

Attached: carsten-jancker-koeln.jpg (514x297, 20K)

Show me pics of Eastern Germans

Lithuania is one of the biggest mutt countries in Eastern Europe. We have tons of shitskin asiatic tatars in our villages who claim to be pure Lithuanians, yet have no ideas that they are shitskins themselves while breeding with PURE Lithuanians and thus further dilluting our gene pool. I myself am a product of this disgusting muttification process.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars

3000 tatars in a population of 2,8 millions that's not even 0,1%

Read the article dude.
>The migration of some Tartars into the lands of Lithuania and Poland from Golden Horde began during the 14th century and lasted until the end of the 17th.
that means we began to mix from the 14th century
>According to some estimates, by 1590–1591 there were about 200,000 [8] Lipka Tatars living in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and about 400 mosques serving them.
Lithuania proper at that time had a population of 500k(?) people and we had something like 60k or more tatar subhumans living in our lands. During those 600 years 60k tatars assimilated so much that only 3k are left now

Tatars are white tho and probably the only based muslims besides Bosnians.

>tatars are white meme
The tatars you see from the photos are mixed mongrels. REAL tatars can look either like middle easterners (crimean/western part ones) or full blown chink dog eaters (the eastern part ones). Luckily, for me, I only have partial tatar ancestry. I have blue eyes and I look as Lithuanian as you can get, but I'm still an American tier mutt

There are only a few thousand left. Did you take an ancestry test? Nothing Asian came up on mine, just .1% unassigned.

The German People that you can see in old black and white photos were all EXTERMINATED by the jews by the 1940s.

The population in Germany totay is a REPLACEMENT population.

Get your heads around it you normie blue pilled faggots.

nope haha, but I will take one in the future. Apparantly, my family descends from boyars, and one of my male ancestors took a tatar peasant girl and knocked her up, so here I am. My grandmother had brown eyes, and my uncle had blue and blond eyes. They had 3 children, 2 boys and 1 girl (my mom). Those uncles/boys inherited most of my grandmother's phenotype genes and now look like shitskins with brown eyes. My mother was lucky enough to inherit my grandfather's blue eyes/blonde hair phenotype/gene, my mother still had tan skin from her grandmother, though.

>and my uncle had blue and blond eyes
oops, i meant my grandfather had blue eyes and blonde hair, I'm high

>YOU ARE KEKED, AND NOT WHITE LMAO.

Interesting family history. Don't worry about the brown eyes meme too much. I have blue eyes also, but it won't matter to me if a girl I was with had brown eyes. Brown eyes are like 20% of the population.

Wtf should I do tho? I'm stuck in a dilemma. Growing up I used to be a Chad to girls, then I downgraded into a Brad once puberty hit me. Girls still 'chase' me, I want to have a wife, kids and all that stuff but I don't want to contribute to the muttification process of this country, y'know? What should I do? Should I find a mutt wife like me and settle in a place like Kazakhstan or what?

Don't worry about it too much. I don't think anyone is an exact pure Lithuanian. I would be more concerned if people start bringing back more mutts from abroad.

Thanks user. Once I found out I was part tatar I thought I was gonna kms

>Spanish
>Has been living in Nürnberg for a decade
>Working in a 100% german company of 50 persons except me
>Have light brown hair, blue eyes, white skin, 181 cm
>Literally the only one in the entire company with this composition
>The rest either had dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes or were manlets

Why germany?

Attached: fg.png (1274x1000, 47K)

kek, np

KARA BOGA punished them for killing thousands of BALTS for their cuck religion

>KARA BOGA

You must really be a Tatar. It was your country's nobles fault for bringing to the region. I don't think there are any in Latvia.

I get so fucking hard from knowing that we won against Sweden and Germany
get fucked you dirty apes
DER ER ET YNDIGT LAND

Yes

Attached: rsfred.jpg (1280x800, 180K)

>You must really be a Tatar.
Yes, like 5% or more. Funnily enough I also happen to have Latvian ancestors from my father's side lmao
>It was your country's nobles fault for bringing to the region
I know. I think christianity was good for the entirety of Europe, but not for Balts. Adopting Christianity made us Balts losing our identity. It destroyed Prussians, made Latvians fall under g*Rman cultural influence and made Lithuanians fall under p*Lish cultural influence.
>I don't think there are any in Latvia.
???
also for the kara boga meme... Westerners often make fun of people living in Eastern Europe by calling them not white. So fuck them, we're our own thing. I'm thinking of creating our own similar Baltic version of KARA BOGA meme, PERKUNAS perhaps?

btw I identify as Lithuanian, I'm ashamed of my tatar heritage, that's all, kinda like americans are ashamed of their amerindian heritage

Attached: 1520040203412.gif (132x140, 58K)

Keeping with the football theme

Attached: sorben2.jpg (375x250, 45K)

Oh, sorry I understood your post wrong.
> It was your country's nobles fault for bringing to the region
Not really, it was our rulers who did that.
> I don't think there are any in Latvia.
>what are russians?

Don't know what to tell you if you should be ashamed or not. It was your country's ruler that brought them in then. Also, we are white, but not exactly like Westerns. We are Balts, and the identity is still well preserved. Nobody would get the PERKUNAS reference, though. One of my grandparents is Russian and never worried about it.

>Also, we are white, but not exactly like Westerns. We are Balts, and the identity is still well preserved.
Yeah we're white, but those retards keep making fun of us.
> Nobody would get the PERKUNAS reference, though.
I know. I just want to create a Lithuanian meme, y'know? Finns have their Spurdo, shitskins have KARA BOGA, Anglos have their Aryan blood factory thing. I just kinda want us to be known
>One of my grandparents is Russian and never worried about it.
I have mixed feelings about Russians. I have very negative feelings about them. I think we should expel the brown """russians""" (azeris, armenians, uzbeks). The normal white Russians are alright, I guess...

Finally a German who admits that eastern Germans are germanized slavs
And there is nothing wrong with it since they are the most based "Germans"

T. Lusatian Serb

Actual self proclaimed tatar MUTT calling russians (geneticaly one of the purest white people alive) tatars, reminds me about south africans nigs complaining about colonists own everything.

Attached: генетика.png (1500x1200, 316K)

Listen Pyotr, tatars raided your lands for centuries, THEN the mongols came and conquered you, THEN you conquered Kazan, and the Golden horde and russified that population
>inb4 we genocided them
genociding 10,000 people doesnt count. You had tons of tatar nobles, they ruled your lands and intermarried into your other noble families. Even your royal Tsars and Tsarinas had tatar blood. Ivan the Terrible had a tatar mother, Peter the Great ALSO had a tatar mother, alot of your nobles LEARNED tatar languages because they considered tatar culture better. Altough I DO agree that majority of central Russians are white and slavic, alot of your other territories AREN'T. Russians were so fucking backward and subhuman that they couldn't find their own state (Kievan Rus') and your ruling class was composed of mongrels (alot of your nobles had tatar ancestry).

>Russians
>Pure whites

Kek you are a mish mash of European and Asian ethnicities with some central Asian steppe herder thrown in, you are the muttest people in Europe by far. No shit considering your country is literally Eurasian and invented that concept

Not surprised mutt does not know what he is talking about there was never misgeneration between mongols and russians only tax paying to the horde and tatars were conquered by russians and were forced into abandoning islam. As i showed it earlier genetic tests show ZERO inbreeding between russians and mongols/tatars only people who think otherwise are shitskins themselves who are trying to drag as much people with them or simply haters who didn't bother to read a book before trying to throw shit on the fan.

>Russians
>Pure whites
Yes you mutt pure white as it can possibly get, deal with it, don't forget to buy whitening cream and wear colored lenses to try to look as less shitskin as you are now.

First of all not 10000 but closer to 200000 plus removing mosques that made them look almost human in culture.
> they ruled your lands
False again, they were concentrated in their own region just as today.
>Peter the Great tatar mother
Zero matches, nice meme and tsars and kings had mixed ethnicities due to forced marriage just like in any other country of Europe that does not apply to common people in any way share or form.

Is this the power of Russian education? lmao
Even your fucking NOBLES mixed with backward tatars
Elena Glinskaya
>She was Grand Princess consort of Moscow as the second wife of Grand Prince Vasili III and regent of Russia for 5 years (1533–38).
>Elena was a daughter of Prince Vasili Lvovich Glinsky, belonging to a Lipka Tatar clan claiming descent from the Mongol ruler Mamai (1335-1380),[1][2] and Serb Princess Ana Jakšić.
>Elena gave birth to Ivan (future Ivan IV the Terrible) in 1530 and Yuri (future prince of Uglich) in 1532.

>As i showed it earlier genetic tests show ZERO inbreeding between russians and mongols/tatars only people who think otherwise are shitskins themselves who are trying to drag as much people with them or simply haters who didn't bother to read a book before trying to throw shit on the fan.
Bitch there's a Russian school close to where I live - you don't even need a genetic test for them - from their face you can see that they are Central Asian/Azerbaijani mutts. Also whenever I go as a tourist - be it Turkey, Italy or somewhere in Europe - I see tons of Russians with their half Armenian half Bulgarian looking mutts.
>First of all not 10000 but closer to 200000 plus removing mosques that made them look almost human in culture.
Alright, you genocided 200k. But why is South Russia and many other regions full of brown eyed brown skinned fetal-alcohol syndrome jewish niggers?
>False again, they were concentrated in their own region just as today.
That might've been true in the empire days, but in soviet times they displaced them all around your country. They can now be found from the Helsinki to the deepest village in Kamchatka.
>Zero matches, nice meme and tsars and kings had mixed ethnicities due to forced marriage just like in any other country of Europe that does not apply to common people in any way share or form.
read this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalya_Naryshkina

also sorry for late and shitty reply, making food atm

>tatars raided your lands for centuries, THEN the mongols came and conquered you
Liutinkas, it was the Khazars, Magyars, Pechenegs, Cumans who what much more complicated relations with the Russians than raiding. For example, Alexandr Nevskiy's granny was a Cuman princess. Then the Cumans were cucked by the Mongols, who in turn were assimilated into the Kipchaqs, and then the dissolution of the Mongol Empire turned them into Golden Horde and later several Tartar khanates.

*who had

>Natalya Kirillovna Naryshkina [...] Coming from a noble family of Tatar descent...

Attached: 02E2C862-99C1-4DFD-AB4F-13A2D1E95FEF.jpg (649x484, 51K)

>Sorbs (Upper Sorbian: Serbja, Lower Sorbian: Serby, German: Sorben), known also by their former autonyms Lusatians and Wends, are a West Slavic ethnic group predominantly inhabiting their homeland in Lusatia, a region divided between Germany (the states of Saxony and Brandenburg) and Poland (the provinces of Lower Silesia and Lubusz). According to Constantine VII Porphyrogennetos, Serbs from the Balkan peninsula have the same origins as Lusatians. He also claims that Serbs inhabited the areas between the rivers Elbe and Saale, on the southern coast of the Baltic Sea.

Eastern-Germans are crypto-Serbs! Give back holy serb clay! Srbija do Baltika!

Attached: Sorben-Bl-1.jpg (879x1200, 106K)

Yeah I know that Hungabro, it's just this one retarded Ruski who keeps insisting that Russians are pure and denying that they mixed with nomads

Another cringethread, brought to you by a boring 17 year old shithead.

Attached: 1532580010476.jpg (259x194, 15K)

that's not the way it happened lol