Police girls make the best wives?

msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-officer-jumps-off-overpass-to-save-boys-life-in-daring-new-york-rescue/ar-BBLyAvW?ocid=spartandhp

Seriously

Attached: 14539654_vf.jpg (640x360, 51K)

No, because they're usually ex-military. Which means they were gang banged routinely.

LOL

Trips of truth, Desert Queens are real.

If you want a dead wife, yes

The fucks with that hairline? She shave the sides of her head?

No, and they don't make good cops either

Attached: operator.webm (362x480, 2.89M)

Kek

the only answer. the same kind of women who are "saved again"

Women in the police and military tend to be lesbians.

the fuck is that?

I read the thread title as Polish girls. I am disappoint.

Theyre called badge bunnies, theyll fuck everyone in the PD, dispatchers, janitor, police, anyone

This is true, want a cop gf go for the non military one and they can still be huge sluts at the police academy.

Most typical women can't pass the annual physical test.
Which is shit.
City forces dept. to lower standards and now you got men being discriminated and fat chick cops that are too out of shape and fat and stank they pull the trigger because they are too weak to slap on cuffs

No. And fake news.

>they're usually ex-military.
No they're not. This is false shit. Most cops, female or male, are not prior military. Shills especially push this false crap when wanting to scapegoat the ample niggershit cops do.

Lesbians convert for chad. Keep an eye on those "lesbians" over the years. They arent for long. Rarely make it past 30 as one.

I had one pull me over coming back from my cousins house for speeding. I bs’d her and said the speedometer didn’t work. She didn’t give me a ticket and let me feel up her tits. it was cash.

>things that never happened

>She said another woman, in a military uniform, also stopped to help.
hmm its almost like this kid decide jumping off an overpass would be better than being captured by these goons

>She has also been recognized for undercover work with the FBI and a county task force.
that kid got V&

Yeah, I'm sure a woman who believes she can do a man's job is wife material.

cute

Attached: polandball_4.png (225x225, 27K)

my sister in law is a cop. shes a complete cunt. hot, but a cunt nonetheless.