Tell me the name of one historian, geneticist, or anthropologist that believes Jesus was primarily of European descent

Tell me the name of one historian, geneticist, or anthropologist that believes Jesus was primarily of European descent.

If you can't, tell me why you worship a brown kike on a stick.

inb4 butthurt christcucks try to derail the argument because they can't back up their fringe identity christian beliefs with any credible sources

Attached: christcuck crusader.png (572x396, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
youtube.com/watch?v=OGDvXYqa-OE
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/489987/Jesus-was-German-Nazis-believed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

omg i hate italians now

Attached: asian-jesus-on-cross-ramon-martinez.jpg (900x600, 26K)

Attached: 1529614565645.jpg (646x789, 158K)

>It's another autist attempts to take the Bible literally episode
Shouldn't you be playing a video game of some kind?

So if I were a Buddhist you would question why am I worshipping a fat curry nigger or whatever?
What is the point of your thread, besides you being a complete faggot?

>Jesus was primarily of European descent.
Believers claim he spoke Aramaic, which is a Semitic language primarily for Northern Africans.

Thank god for italians killing that kike jewsus.

Attached: pontius pilate.jpg (2244x1470, 3.49M)

Jesus is Mediterranean, get over it

Christ was a Jew by blood, but the Savior of the World by spirit. And Spirit > Blood. The rest of the Jews hate him for being their superior. Can't do anything about that.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANCIENT ISRAELITES WUZ HUWYTE N SHEEEEEEEEEIT

Attached: 1531951567854.png (600x600, 391K)

I don't care if he was a jew or whatever.
I don't even believe in God in the slightest, but I'd deus vult every last kike and sand nigger alongside my templar bros, provided they help me with nanking mkii electric boogaloo.

Fuck of with your kikish, divisive rubbish you oven dodging faggot.

sandniggers are not mediterranean in the way that southern europeans are.

>all these triggered christkikes

Attached: cucktholics.jpg (1600x900, 168K)

Because He's God made incarnate. Why does it matter what race He came into the world as?

I can't believe retards on this board worship 'the king of the jews'. It blows me away. I don't have a problem with people believing in a higher power, but come on.

Attached: 1531144676222.jpg (387x309, 12K)

>blauruguhh you fucking degenerate it says right here in the bible that the bible is correct i bet that made you feel stupid huh

christcucks are so embarrassing.

Attached: christcucks.jpg (710x623, 142K)

it's babby's first reactionary thought
I mean I can sort of understand it, even christianity compared to the nihilist degeneracy of modernity looks like a bastion of tradition in comparison

Attached: 1533406043532.jpg (900x900, 529K)

Pretty much this.

Attached: 1435561817692.jpg (680x278, 71K)

>Someone answered the question I posed
>haha how embarrassing

Good one OP, I live in the bible belt where everone hates sandies. Everytime I tell them Jesus looked like your average Mohammed they get butthurt.

>defending a kike

Precisely. If we were under fascism, Jow Forums would be a communist board.

People could find tradition in sooooo many other religions/belief systems, I don't see any reason for anyone to follow the word of a jew.

Alan Wilson, he was half-welsh, his family were tin traders.

Reminder of Anti-Christian Memeflagers

Attached: (((antichristianshills))).png (1366x378, 171K)

well the biggest issue I think is the contradiction of having on one hand an European ethno-centric mindset and on the other hand building your spiritual foundations on the adventures of some rebel judean, as Europeanized as they may have been under centuries of European influence(vain, since protestants undid it by going back to the book)

and even taking a Traditionalist view and recognizing in European christianity higher elements, its symbols in my opinion are essentially off putting to us once revealed in full, as it happened when the bible was translated in vulgar and began to be printed in large numbers and being removed from its traditional catholic interpretation

Fascists worshipped a brown kike on a stick. Mussolini stated a minimum of 3 times that Fascism was Roman Catholic.

Trust me, goys, I'm the son of Yahweh. Don't forget to give 10% of your shekels to the church.
-Rabbi Jesus

Attached: ffc.jpg (663x900, 202K)

The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: 4AA39248-1AC5-45AA-ABEB-E56665DEF392.jpg (1600x1120, 417K)

here is one: our tradition is that he was at least half Roman (it's backed up by several Roman historians)
Mary had an affair with a Roman legionairre named Pantera and created a narrative for her dim and pious husband Joseph - who was sterile - that she was conceived by the holy spirit by miracle so that she wouldn't be stoned for adultery
Joseph raised his wife's son but he was genetically half european
so there you go, Jesus had European roots and was probably whiter than most of his surroundings

he bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

Attached: E0E8DC62-516A-477A-934E-36F32EC3182C.jpg (700x590, 116K)

Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?

the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
All have legends of the pale blue eyed people and the swastika

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
>The aos sí ([eːs ˈʃiː], older form aes sídhe [eːs ˈʃiːðʲə]) is the Irish term for a supernatural race in Irish mythology and Scottish mythology (usually spelled Sìth, however pronounced the same), comparable to the fairies or elves. They are said to live underground in fairy mounds, across the western sea, or in an invisible world that coexists with the world of humans
>As part of the terms of their surrender to the Milesians, the Tuatha Dé Danann agreed to retreat and dwell underground.

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.

Attached: 4A9A0ED3-AE7D-4087-8559-0AA47ADA9742.jpg (800x300, 109K)

This is a good post, user.

>implying that the levant of 2000 years ago is the same as the arab fucked levant of today
>implying that europe at the time with the exception of the romano-hellenic world were anything more than shit flinging tribals
>implying this board doesnt constantly call Greeks and Latins brown anyways
>implying europe would have pulled itself out of the peat without Catholicism subjecting them to order
>implying spirituality can only be learned through european savages who adopted Egyptian and Babylonian gods into their own tree fucking traditions

Sage you dumb faggot

Man. You're really bending over backwards to justify worshipping a kike.

Get a real spirituality, fags.

Attached: 41QDZXQ6G7L._SX313_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (315x474, 29K)

>no argument against anything

Is that Goro?
Can I get a QRD on why Goroism is better than the teachings of rabbi Jesus?

It's a book on the aghoris, very hardcore guys, they eat dead people, compare that shit to the LARPers in here incapable of turning the other cheek.

Why would I need to argue against worshipping a kike?

>tips fedora

>This sad, and desperate attempt to attack the most red-pilled religion around.
The Son of God comes to earth to help humanity, performs miracles and tries to reform the evil jews. They end up killing him for his trouble because he threatens their power and temple shekel factory. Jesus calls them “the children of the devil” and the “Synagogue of Satan”. God wrecks their shit right after, destroys their temple and scatters them for being such evil kikes. Jesus converts his former enemy(Paul) who helps spread the church and calls the jews “the enemy of mankind”. Mel Gibson makes a movie based on the Bible as it was written, kikes are still buttmad about it thousands of years later.
Can you name a more anti Semitic religion? I’ll wait.

Attached: 09BFD9B7-8C30-4AAE-901C-6DE25B70B90B.jpg (1576x2809, 180K)

We don't need a reminder portubro.

Islam seems pretty antisemitic

Levantine peoples were closer to Europeans genetically prior to the rise of Islam

>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

Jesus would have looked more like Assad than anything, that is a Levantine that was unmixed with Arabs.

Attached: Assad_smiling-1.jpg?fit=460%2C276.jpg (460x276, 16K)

>gives 10% to kike demigod

Islam hates everyone who isn't a muslim, so yes, that includes Jews by extension.

Jesus also called them his own people.There is nothing antisemitic about Jesus himself. He was just opposed to the Jewish religious leadership at the time.
Christians let Jews live in their territories all the time and even when they expelled them they let them back in after a while.

Christians instead of athshits aren't at least libshit degenerates that support fag marriage and abortion. And no, i'm not a christian

>It's always a memeflaggot
Color me surprised

Attached: 1528859373306.jpg (544x540, 26K)

Sorry, user. That was a shitty cheap jab on my part.

>And no, i'm not a christian
>defending a kike

I doubt it.

Islam originated form a Semitic people the Bedouin tribes of Arabia

Christianity on the other hand originated from Levantines who were heavily influenced by Hellenistic (Greek) philosophy. Levantines are also Semites but in the Hellenistic world they were also under significant influences from two major sources the Greco-Roman world and the Persians.

Bah, we're here for the banter after all, but after a while you learn the appropriate response.

I think I can epitomize the Christian ethic by relating what I was told by a Christian after I had mentioned that I did not believe in her religion: "I hope that you lose everything and are completely in the gutter so that you can become aware of Jesus." Religion is a crutch for those who are undergoing or surviving an extreme trauma, such as deep poverty and addiction. Because the mind is unbalanced and afraid, it unthinkingly (let's stress that word "unthinkingly") clutches and grasps at any crutch that can give even an illusion of stability. I acknowledge the need some have for this crutch, but it is still a crutch, no more.

Attached: jesus saucer.jpg (500x593, 50K)

fuck you, I hope you get ebola

>haha I'll just tell them that at the end of the day they're just worshiping a kike on a stick, that'll show em, checkmate christcucks

>red-pilled
Christianity is the biggest blue pill I ever saw, and I've seen many

i worship a brown jew and that is a good thing
now repent for your sins you heathen

Attached: its-afraid-fraser-7246502.png (500x575, 161K)

>in this moment i am euphoric
>mommy keeps taking me out of my hole to go socialize at church i better go post about it on Jow Forums

Jesus was talking about the decent people who were jewish, the people who ended up converting to Christianity. The people that didn’t end up converting became the ancestors of modern judaism and are in league with their father the devil to destroy everything that is good and decent. They are Anti-Logos.

REMINDER THAT IN A POLL ASKING JEWISH PEOPLE WHAT HISTORIC FIGURE THEY HATED THE MOST NUMBER 1 WAS
JESUS CHRIST
EVEN ABOVE ADOLF HITLER

Attached: JesusChrist-58c6d4355f9b58af5c7a1223.jpg (768x512, 40K)

Nice one, athshit. I'm a follower of Slavic Native Faith, and i think that christianity is better for europe than atheism. Atheists have created belief system called secular humanism which is a worst shit imaginable. They literaly worship faggots, abortion, trannies, and niggers. Christians at least doesn't do that. And i don't give a fuck about jesus, he might be or not be a jew. He is false shepherd, sure. But christians right now are lesser evil than athshits

>all these christcucks

>all these athshits

Attached: Religion Tiers.jpg (850x912, 174K)

Jesus is a mushroom. So I worship the wellspring of human consciousness called Jesus. The jews hide this from us and get us to worship some ideal rather than where we came from. 1st and 2nd commandments prevent the tribe from speaking the name of or making an image of the god. Eat of my body and enter the kingdom of heaven.

Boomer who hasn't been to a church for worshipping the kike and savior in over 20 years.

Attached: Dhr_MKjU0AAO5cM.jpg (470x470, 30K)

Saying Jesus was a Jew is kind of like saying Mozart was a Classical Musician.
It´s only true since a lot of time passed.

>Jesus is a mushroom

Attached: 1528818407440.jpg (499x499, 45K)

Jesus, the cross. This is the holy grail, or cup o christ. also the original tau symbol of the mushroom or ankh

Attached: CUP---holy-Grailsm.jpg (500x450, 55K)

He was called rabbi by his followers. I don't care how much time has passed, a jew is a jew is a kike.

Behold the son of man, cmon autists this is the true autistic moment.

Attached: chlorophyllum-molybdites-underside-72.jpg (425x437, 297K)

>If you can't, tell me why you worship a brown kike on a stick.

because he is the Truth.

Fuck off.

Report off topic, troll, and spam threads

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

>christians dont do that
Protestants do

Attached: 1531599166912.png (900x3186, 814K)

>provided they help me with nanking mkii electric boogaloo.

do i get war brides? if so then deal.

The mushroom has no visible seed, so virgin birth. They also grow back again, rebirth. You eat them and become possessed but the spirit. Your consciousness is rewired, thus being reborn

>eternal neckbeard
>proud of it
W e w

>haha better call them christcucks thatll show em
>too bad i dont have anything real to counter it other than "kike on a stick"
>im smarter than these people for not reading a book

>coping this hard about being a christkike

Attached: fuc=king christkcuck.jpg (1024x860, 102K)

Also , all religions are based on mushrooms, once you get the key you can unlock them all. So I worship Jesus because I feel he is the deification of the mushroom amanita, the one and true god. the jews stole him and gave us words instead of logos. So yeah, that's why

Attached: 374.png (752x529, 218K)

>all religions are based on mushrooms

Attached: Penis Appreciation as a Spiritual Practice.jpg (500x775, 52K)

>even christianity compared to the nihilist degeneracy of modernity looks like a bastion of tradition in comparison

>even 2000 years of unprecedented civilzational progress and dominance looks like a bastion of tradition, eh?

enjoy a little of baby's first reactionary thought:
youtube.com/watch?v=OGDvXYqa-OE

You have said literally nothing of substance to hold your side of the argument

You have to go back

Jesus is also the original red pill you dopy faggots. Unironically irony to the fucking max

Attached: Unknown-2.jpg (252x200, 12K)

>modern christianity is totally the same as 1100AD catholicism guise
clueless amerimutt ape strikes again

Attached: 1533341472654.png (583x704, 416K)

I was born here nigger. Fuck you.

Attached: christians.jpg (800x600, 79K)

>I must justify the missing 10% of muh dick

>shill fuckin confirmed

>tfw, the only one who knew the truth, got visited by god and went mad afterwards

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/489987/Jesus-was-German-Nazis-believed

Wasn't Jesus born in a manager? It is a riddle you smucks

Attached: images.jpg (262x192, 12K)

Based and redpilled.

>well the biggest issue I think is the contradiction of having on one hand an European ethno-centric mindset and on the other hand building your spiritual foundations on the adventures of some rebel judean,[/quote]

>European ethno-states have existed under christianity for thousands of years.
>suddenly teenage user is still upset at being told he can't stay in and play vidya on sunday and is told premarital sex is bad and he realizes that christianity is total BULLSHIT MAN!!!
now it's impossible to have a traditional nation and have it be christian.

truly we are living in a philosophical goldenage.

If your entire identity is wrapped around your penis you have a sad fucking life friendo.

>implying he can get premarital sex anyways

A piller on fire. Where else do the colors appear? pope, royal family. santa claus.

Attached: Unknown-3.jpg (194x259, 9K)

>don't forget to give 10% to your local, all white church - money which goes to local missions to help your community as well as foreign missions.

I don't.

>European ethno-states have existed before modernity and the birth of the nation-state
the absolute state of mutt education

Attached: 1530482298746.png (424x447, 104K)