Trump wins

>Trump wins
>Absolutely nothing changes in the world
What is even the point? All mainstream medias are left. If you google literally anything news worthy first sites that pop up are the independent, guardian,new york times and similiar liberal medias with obvious bias. What does right have? In public eye anything right related is seen as nazi propaganda. I feel like its an uphill battle...

Attached: d-dab.jpg (539x839, 24K)

Yep. The papers are pathetic. Don't listen to the media. Unplug you televisions and don't buy newspapers. Get active locally and redpill as many as you can. There is a real battle coming and we need hearts and minds to win it.

How the hell do you persuade the masses without sounding like a conspiracy lunatic?

There are more of us than them. They own the (((media))), which is why we seem such a minority.
Our mistake is to try and share their culture like it is the only one on offer. It isn't. Our culture exists on the internet and in our daily family interactions.

The less we participate in their culture the less their culture will reflect us. That's not a bad thing, though, because they are fooled by their own propaganda.

No new wars?
- Syria war ended
- NK threat stabilized
- Russia cold war ended

Unless the Jews are exposed it doesn't matter who we elect.

>Syrian civil war ongoing
>suspicion of NK still producing nukes on the down low
>Russia remains under sanctions
And for all that there's not even a solid wall on the Mexico border.

Attached: 1523965057182.jpg (863x1024, 78K)

Chinese trade war as well

Once you realize the human race is never moving beyond the human race, there is much joy to be found in simply enjoying the day.

Enjoy a sunset. Go fishing.

Attached: shrug.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

this defeatist speech would get you a rope back in the old country when the Fuehrer was still around

There is no (((human))) race you stupid, mutt. When will you faggots stop using that fucking word? Get the fuck out of here, you newfag piece of shit.

well, the economic growth is up 4%... is that nothing?

Its hard to keep my spirits up when you can see injustice every single day. Like the sarah jeong bullshit from few days ago. Left is literally saying its alright to treat whites like subhumans. Women are running completely wild with power theyve been given. World has become such clusterfuck we might just never unfuck ourselves. How long until this insanity reaches eastern europe?

enjoy a sunset. go fishing

You would still have gotten a rope back in the Fuehrer's day and you would deserve one.

Thoughts like yours belong simmering deep in the bottom of your consciousness where they practically do not exist except to fuel your will to fight.

They are not to be shared or spread among polite culture. Beat your inner pussy back down you fucking jew-loving kike.

i think the biggest best thing trump did was discredit the mainstream media.
im still not sure if he is part of the swamp,a kike puppet or literally our guy but it doesn't even matter because the damage is done.
also the endless media screeching makes me
want believe he is literally our guy.

when fucking VOX and salon are pushed to the top results consistently you know the jews are getting bold

Attached: gaythread-1.jpg (364x565, 31K)

It took decades for things to get this bad you can't just turn the ship around over night. I think we are trying to turn it though look at Italy starting to throw off the EU's yoke and Eastern Europe is openly defiant to them. Mexico knows we hate them and now they openly say they want to colonize us. Canada is getting crushed by tariffs hopefully China's economy crashing Japan #2 in the world now. The left is on full overdrive to demonize whites. Maybe dilbert merchant scott adams is right and it really is at it's darkest and worst and when it gets to that points and you can't take it that's when you make change and it ends. The jews are going to have to flee the entire west I hope. Where are they going to go South America? Asia? 109 times they've been kicked out and it's not the last time. If it takes another 20 years their number is up too many people see them for what they are.

I have this issue. Some of my friends now assume I'm wrong or have some sort of agenda with everything I say. I have to meticulously prove everything, even when they don't expect the same standards from news headlines
Some people trust authority figures too much to be redpilled

>implying Syria's civil war is the United State's problem

I believe he is.

They'll never admit it but in their minds the people on the tv are their "friends". Why should they trust some normal fag like you when they have their dozens of very well dressed million $ earning friends who all agree on all off the issues. As far as I'm concerned anyone who watches TV is by definition a boomer. That box made that generation what it is.

actually, pretty MASSIVE things r changing OP; there has a been a paradigm shift regarding perspectives for the DEMONcratic & republican parties -- i think its becoming more & more obvious to ppl that its no longer left vs the right anymore its, 'we the people of the US Constitution' vs the 'the Elite-establishment who r loyal to none '

Attached: 703218d4be35eef8f53841615c9f96225d2c2e470713742dff6b7e86ee17d583.jpg (600x450, 64K)

Rantingly . com is the only news aggregate worth going to.

Drudge seems to have most likely slipped up and has a pizza related map pointing to him.

Everything is so hopeless. I thought trump was our guy. Nothing is changing. We lost.

>We lost.

Attached: 1464575463618.jpg (633x458, 54K)

Drive the journalists insane.

Attached: thistimeline.png (500x434, 102K)

I feel similarly, legacy media needs to be purged in the worst way

>dabbing
wtf is that shit, something you nu-males do in your state sponsored cheerleading class?

Teach them how marketing works, and then show them how the news media and political groups use marketing tactics to persuade voters.
Find out what scares them and show them how the media does it.