Europe Demise

>Writing European people out of their own history
youtube.com/watch?v=fSBx0pqTSL0

Brainwashing europeans was really that easy?

Attached: left-margaret-of-anjou-right-bbcs-portrayal-of-margaret-30039692.png (500x377, 99K)

bump

Attached: f19b7992d1c3cfa3b7de7fefcce1972071b902af6d7fcc4a7162ee5a0f9b0f33.jpg (588x437, 88K)

>was really that easy?
No. Europeans are even more racist than Americans. They don't actually fall for this shit. That's why shit like Brexit and rising right wing political groups are cropping up all over Europe.

>anglo
>europe
LOL whats next, you are gonna say that germany is europe too? what a faggot xD

But the mess it's already in who knows how long would it take to recover. Historically non-euros should have been purged, not preserved.

I kind of want them to ramp this up until all of the evil colonizing Europeans are portrayed by shitskins too. Just to see what happens when it all comes full circle.

21st century came as curse for civilization. I hardly see any future with multi-culti degenerates.

Then we'll perform reverse racism agenda on them =d
But seriously, cleansing the only solution?

or leens

why british are so barbarians

Let's see you pronounce Gwalchmei or Gwenhwyfar, Luigi.

Who would have thought british empire to act like this? They came this far, only to regress at the end?

Plantagenets were metaphorical niggers.

>nouz etionz roiz de france et merde !

What you still haven’t realized is that all these left wing accelerationists are a help to right wings cause.

The real reason for this is because medieval and such drama is abundant and popular right now and there's a surplus of black actors bogging up every single talent agency because the only jobs they can get are in entertainment and as a bonus it provides a broader demographic viewerbase to pander to. There's probably some people out there who delight in this as pushing their secret agenda but for the majority of the higher ups this is purely a matter of money.

Attached: 1302516291433.gif (294x266, 302K)

They have to appropriate our history for the new European audience

Attached: 1494859711269.jpg (550x399, 36K)

Common Purpose.

History cucks deserve this for living in the past. Focus on present issues not on nostalgia memes

>black people are cheaper to hire

why? do they eat less?

Attached: head.jpg (2000x1252, 238K)

Why is she wearing armor?

I never said anything about them being cheaper, I said

>there's so many of them
>demographic pandering

Yet have a white man play Shaka Zulu and (they) would lose their fucking minds

They were the best dynasty England had.

Because jews.