Pol and Voat

Hi pol

What do you faggots think of the website www.voat.co ?

I have seen a lot of similar cross over in politics here but some of you guys seem to have not heard of it and I was surprised.

Recently some guys from pol organised a kind of raid to flood the site with antisemitic posts. If you've seen the average Voat post you'll know that's run of the mill.

Anyone on here like their stuff? Think they're full of shit?

Attached: voat-has-been-hit-by-ddos-attacks.jpg (750x525, 63K)

It has potential but it's really dead. Also, the mobile app is unusable. I work a lot and don't have time to sit on my laptop all day so I never read it.

their app is an independant one I think, they have no official app. Could be wrong.

It's a reddit clone at the end of the day, so it is kind of basic and shit looking.

What about all the talk of the alt-right being controlled opposition? They think Richard Spencer and Andrew Anglin are jewish Mossad plants.

Too many actual nutjobs that believe the earth is flat and too many people that should have stayed in Jow Forumsthe_donald.
Get rid of the crazy people and it would probably be alright. Needs a good search function though

Barely decent IMO

Too slow

you mean the people there or the page load times?

unironically better than this place, kind of like how peepee is better than doodoo

It's crap. Idiotic userbase. Expect a lot of "Democrats are the real racists!!!!" on the front page.

But they are.

to be fair, I see a lot of the Civ Nats from T_D getting blown out there. They get run through the ringer for being Milo fans, pro-gay, pro-israel etc. Voat hates those huys.

But yeah, there was abig migration from reddit when they started to censor people.

Don't know about flat earthers on there though, source?

meh

I don't know how much time you spent there, but they are not the_donald kind of faggots.

They hate Dems for sure, but they are so fringe-right, they hate the alt-right for being kind to gays.

I have seen some of the types you mention get downvoted to hell and call kike-shills instantly.

Maybe it has changed since you saw it last?

although to be fair, they point own Democrat hypocrasy when they can, but the comment section usually states something like "The Dems are showing they can't control their Nigger pets any more" etc.

Voat's not an imageboard, layout sucks and there's lots of nut case circle jerks.
/v/pizzagate used to be very comfy though with top grade research going on. Haven't been there in a while

How so? The post quality or the arguments made?

I have a suspicion they are more fringe or radical right than Jow Forums.

never went there. It is a reddit clone so it is really a hatchet job of a site, and yes, it doesn't compare to here as this is an imageboard so not comparable.

Sometimes I just think it is nutjob survivalists, bible thumpers and people who believe in lizard shapeshifters making even Jow Forums look sane.

I've had an account for years, I don't spend much time there except to see what a few people are up to.

What I tend to see is like small-brained t_d-tier stuff on the front page, with the top comments in the thread saying "gas the kikes" or something similar. It's just incredibly boring. Then you have actual retards like adhdferret.

Yeah i get that from it occasionally. Don't follow individual users but they seem to know each other. Circle jerk stuff right there.

Do you think Jow Forums is more thought out in its analysis on actual politics? Yes, that's a serious question.

I use Voat for news really as it is good for debunking anti-Trump stuff. I learned all my stats for children locked up at the border from there.

Some of us go back to Jow ForumsCoontown lol

Jow Forums has a lot of garbage threads but plenty of gold too. I like that there is more diversity of thought here and prefer anonymity to the named account & karma system (which encourages circlejerks). Truth wins out over consensus on Jow Forums.

are you fukcing dumb? it will inevitably turn into another plebit because of the voting system. it doesnt matter if you have what you consider "the correct opinions"
fucking plebitor fagots all of you

That's an interesting point about no points, no scoring by popularity. Does truth win out at Jow Forums though? Seems to me that some honest discussion gets crushed by "what do you know 56% mutt?"

I see you said "us" so I presume you are a regular? You think it is just a hideout for loons that will scatter later?

woah there buddy, chill out. Just gathering a few opinions, I'm no loyalist.

You must admit that format has some advantages over an image board, no?

as long as the site sticks to free speech principles it will be fine. The voting system isn't all bad.

Attached: httpsi.imgtc.com4tOSAz2.png (1000x515, 448K)

What do you think of the ideas?

I know pol isnt afraid to name the jew, but Voat seems opsessed with teh practise. Sometimes I think they are drunk on that shit and pol likes its history and topical discussion a bit more.

Nobody here organized a raid, Mohamed. That’s absolutely dumb. Nobody thinks “let’s go post nazi stuff on another right wing message board to mess with them”. The idea is a waste of time. Some idiots from /leftypol/ or R3ddit decided to blame us for a lame attempt at a raid.
I check you out from time to time. Seems fine to me.

fair enough, it was an outline of a minor event, so maybe raid is too generous. Not saying I support it either, couldn't care less in fact.

Also, not an Ahmed. There is still the odd Tommy left here in the old Blighty ya know.