Irish Travellers

Hatred is not a strong enough word for the sheer loathing I have for these creatures. Why the fuck are they allowed to get away with so much and cause so much trouble, like with the incident where one got stabbed to death by a pensioner? He and his wife were forced to move away for their own safety.

Attached: 21432534778.jpg (962x641, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HtwV2-px0e4
youtu.be/ixFQUpLnr3E
youtu.be/wL6aDrzs3Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge6RAfHgeA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whwn i was on holiday in Ireland i saw one of their camps. Squalid mess. Also a gypsy kid harrassed us outside a church. Was impossible to understand but we figured out he was saying "a prayer for two euro". Fucking gaul.
So what are they even doing in the UK?

They're white yet behave like trash. explain this Jow Forums

As far as I know, Ireland pretty much banned them so they fucked off to here instead, and have plagued us ever since. I've had a few encounters with the scummy fucks and none have been pleasant, so your experience sounds about right.

Inbreeding

>banned
No. Our pathetic government consistently capitulates to their demands
>be traveller
>get "ethnic minority" status
>get camp from government
>burn down toilets and other amenities
>attack repair workers
>sue government over lack of facilities
>win

I remember a few years back I had to go on dole for a few months. Signing on the place was jam packed with them, just a crescendo of incomprehensible screeching wailing kids. That was the best motivation to get straight back into work.

>Irish
>White

Pick one

So they haven't been banned, then? I thought they had been and that's why so many of them came here. I'm surprised your government also tolerates their shit as much as ours.

Attached: a45.png (640x480, 13K)

Aside from Irish gypsies, did you know that a recent bushfire in Ireland revealed a written sign on the ground from 1942 "Eire" apparently it was to let German bombers know that they were flying over Ireland, not England so they shouldn't bomb them.

please tell me you're joking

*and*wailing kids

I did not know this. Interesting but not surprised.

We have more of a problem with Romanian gypsies than the Irish ones. The Irish ones usually just turn up ruin a park or industrial estate and scam a few cunts then fuck off. The Roma are a plague who don't move and claim every single type of welfare they can.

Nope

Not at all! Pretty much every town has at least one designated "halting site". Government funded areas of land with toilets etc... There are two in my nearest town. Little walled ghettos.

B-but Irish travellers are so fucking based. [pic related]

Attached: images-43.jpg (443x332, 21K)

The really sad thing is, some of their women are quite hot with great tits. Unfortunately, they smell like cabbage and sour milk :-( youtu.be/HtwV2-px0e4

Vid related is more accurate. Their "call out" videos are comedy gold youtu.be/ixFQUpLnr3E

I'm curious. If you saw one in the street or a pub would you instantly know they're a traveller without talking to them?
Or could they pass for a normal person?
Do they pick fights? Are they agressive? The ones I saw were weedy guys but boxing each other in a park. I assumed one on one they would be easy pickings so they probably hunt in packs like chihuahuas??

looks like im taking a trip to ireland!

theyre a recognised minority, theyre the same as gypsies, but theres a way to deal with them, if you intimidate them they respect you more

usually but some blend in well
the young ones are aggressive but the older ones leave you alone, just stand up for yourself and they wont bother you

Another call out. Highly recommended watching. These dudes are pure alpha. youtu.be/wL6aDrzs3Fs

They actually originate from india, just like the roma ones

even the pakis wouldnt have them

These guys growing up fighting, boxing is a part of their culture. They might look weedy or out of shape, but it wouldn't be a good idea fighting one. You can tell them apart from settled people instantly based on behaviour, appearance, and accent.

kek, we also got them here too btw, we call them tater. they are absolute cancer, but at least not so bad as the roma ones. They share language still, but over the years it seems like it has parted so they can't really understand each other any more.

One my friends was kidnapped by a bunch of them, they were claiming to sell him a ps2 back then so it's a long time ago now. Instead they simply nicked him a stolen car and tried to press him for money. When they realized they were getting nowhere they abandoned both him and the car all the way in oslo. Pretty hopeless shit he just like 15-16 at that time. They have a couple of big families here, they don't work live in caravans and only survive by doing petty crime

They should be put in a fucking Colosseum and fight to the death until one remains. Then shoot him in the head.

>and smell

same story here and the police are terrified of them
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge6RAfHgeA8

do they kill kikes op?

This is essentially their self-chosen lifestyle choice, except the winner dies at 50 from alcoholism

>strong traditional Christian values
>girls shuned from family and others if they have sex beforew marriage
>dont contribute to the tax jew
>settles disputes with their fists like real men, fight fair even if there are 100+ men from both fueding families at the fight and it never resorts knives and guns
>dont race mix

Don't seem too bad of a bunch to me

No, those are irish.
I wonder how they get along with the recent... competition.

Those things are plague here as well.

Found the pikey

yeah, you can smell them from a mile away.

we're lucky, our gypsies don't box, they are handy with a knife and use swarm tactics tho.

My grandparents used to talk about them. Said they were scum of the earth.

Those little girls fuck

That’s sad

Stop stealing public WiFi you potato nigger.

Girls who smoke cigarettes smoke cock. Fact.

they're living the Brehon law dream lad
dont listen to the propaganda

Ya like dags?