MOVIE user SPEAKS (the LARP continues again edition)

First thread →

Let's find out who this user is, and hopefully get him to drop more bombs here

Second thread Is it McAvoy?

Attached: hmmm.png (1366x768, 1.27M)

Bump for the return of movie user after that 8am coffee with a pal

Too late

He's in Canada.

Quick rundown anyway

Stranger things have happened. Esepecially in California.

Is ... Is that a pun?

Attached: 1529546987253.jpg (1200x1272, 213K)

>Let's find out who this user is
>and hopefully get him to drop more bombs here
Fucking retarded kraut
Also all toronto user did for proofs was post some semi rare movie posters. Zero new info

why was he posting with a memeflag at the end of the last thread? or was that another hwood user? can't keep track of them all, he was a leaf in the first thread.

That was another user who is no longer in Hollywood.

>Let's find out who this user is, and hopefully get him to drop more bombs here

you are not helping cumstainshirt peckawood...

Ah kreiz kruzefix du niederlande hund, i bimst eins russe

Suppose that explains your retarded OP

Hey, I am just trying to get soembody into here. The pirate meme flag hw user must be still around

Attached: 1519039839997.png (981x795, 425K)

I dont personally care who the user is. I cannot imagine being asked to watch a child being abused like that. If he needs protection he should know he could shelter in pretty much anywhere in America with his family if he really drops the curtain on what is happening. Angry parents are a solid army.

Dead man's switch for Hollywood whistleblowers is a top notch idea

Or he could go to Mountainnigger. I am a slav myself and I never hear anything from down there. Pretty neutral.

Somebody explain me what a dead man's switch is? I heard that also in Julian Assange threads a ong time ago, but my research wasn't this succesful.

Attached: 1519040021124.png (891x1067, 630K)

setting up something that in case of your untimely demise, lots of unwanted info gets automatically released to the public

Smart and interesting to know

Basically all whistleblowers do this. This is why you also often hear them say things like 'I'm not suicidal'.

wow, so much stuff to unpack here.
1. the sheltered incel Michael Jackson
2. typical women behavior where she will have sex with a high status male to trade it for commitment and being devastated when he dumps her.

Attached: file.png (1309x154, 213K)