Hey let's fill our country with toxic waste so that some CEOs can get a slightly bigger paycheck

Hey let's fill our country with toxic waste so that some CEOs can get a slightly bigger paycheck
Thanks Conservatives!

Attached: mCH3IBa.jpg (960x958, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

environmentalintegrity.org/trump-watch-epa/regulatory-rollbacks/
youtube.com/watch?v=-dvEmroCHXs
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4970214/95-plastic-oceans-comes-just-TEN-rivers.html
youtu.be/TtZmpPVFiHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one on Jow Forums will talk about this op because no one on Jow Forums has been told what to think about it yet.

all the workers did it though not the ceo c:

>Posted from my iPhone

whats happening here?

here is your chance

What the fuck do you even know about Jow Forums ?
well, thinking that Jow Forums is one monolithic idea tells a lot

Look at the flag. It's a slide thread.

95% of waste entering the oceans comes from 10 rivers in Asia and Africa.

The climate cataclysm will come with the late realisation that killing all the polluters would have been perfectly moral.

what is that? looks like the beach in gta5

Talk to me.

Attached: D830E061-04A4-4F5B-B3CE-3C354CBA1FA1.png (660x339, 142K)

I know but I'm still curious.

Hey let’s fill our country with toxic brown people so that some CEOs make money and liberal politicians don’t have to cater to the white man.

This. Fuckin commies

>the workers deserve all the money! it's their labor!
>the CEO should take responsibility for the environmental damage! it's his company!

>Kekistan
Your "country" is non-existent, retard!

looks like mario sunshine

nigger if you hate THE GREAT UNITED STATES of AMERICA just say it. Fuck your jewgle maps satelite view. IF or SINCE you want to bitch, have a look at the coasts of China and India, then go fuck your mother, lefty baby rapist.

Attached: chrome_2018-08-06_09-35-46.png (1104x649, 777K)

Lets overpopulate your country with third world scum to make everything 100x worse so we can bitch and moan indefinitely
Thanks liberals!.

That is actually a great point, the ocean is very important very important

CEO ordered it you dumb fuck he is overall responsible for it, it would not have been done by the workers had the CEO not given the order to management for it to be done

1. The Earth will be renewed after Armageddon.

2. Jobs are more important than the ocean.

3. For every new regulation two old regulations will be removed.

So they’re just following orders? The Nuremberg defense is not allowed.

>The Earth will be renewed after Armageddon.

this is what dumbfuck jesustards actually believe

Attached: 1509519651410.png (645x729, 38K)

Yeah man, fucking cuckservatives selling their own people down the river by importing millions of shitty brown people because they will work for less money. Praise kek & shadilay my brother!

DAMN so true........

we havent seen this on fox news yet.....

what do i even think now....... big bankers please tell me,.....,,,,

>Conservatives cause pollution
Hmmm

>conservatives
lol

Trump EPA has been slowly rolling back a wide array of environmental protection acts in order to "help." the economy.

environmentalintegrity.org/trump-watch-epa/regulatory-rollbacks/

>I was just following orders

this this this

>whats happening here?

Its storm water runoff, it happens after large rains.

If it happened regularly there wouldn't be any sea grass growing on the sea bed all around that storm outlet.

>this is a fucking slide thread.

What the fuck does that even mean
>Jobs are more important than the ocean.
no it is not, jobs are temporary, the poisoning of the ocean will last for ever
>For every new regulation two old regulations will be removed.
what has that got to do with anything, oh yeah we can remove regulations that say not to poison the water so we can add one that allows the poisoning of the waters

Apr 30, 2013 · N.Y. / Region. Report Cites Large Release of Sewage From Hurricane Sandy ... cycle water, bringing in untreated waste and expelling cleaned water into rivers and canals
NY Times sez democrats poo in hudson

oh this post is against trump and the admin? FUCK YEAH! FRUMP DARAZZLE UCK DAZZLE! IM WITH HER!

>nearly two years, the crying and bitching gets old, winning never gets old

10 billion gallons of raw sewave poisions ny waterways because (they) wont buy backup generators at the sewage plant.

No one is complaining about Trump in this thread. Nice try snowflake.

boil your shit and drink it you fancy pants cosmoniggers!

>250 PPM
JESUS FUCK

see

100% of the waste entering american rivers and water groundbed is coming from americans you dense überhomo, go suck a ceo off for free

>It's just another algae bloom
I swear God sent algae as a gift to clean up our fuckups, anywhere pollution gets too bad it blooms, balances everything out, then chokes itself to death.
Sure it kills the fish in the area of the bloom, but they were dead anyway and it's better than leaving all the excess toxins to disperse into the environmnet

true if big good very

250 poo per minute !!!!

Attached: 1533232617652.gif (125x125, 18K)

Well when you're rich you can put your toxic waste where-ever you fucking want. Until then, follow the laws pleb

/thread

BUMPING THIS

Fox news said that the sea dilutes polution so there's nothing to fear...

lol
Jow Forums angst campaigns for the prolatariat from a McDonalds fry cook

u mad, poorfag OP?

Attached: 1531420311193.jpg (300x414, 29K)

its like homeopathy

let me guess thats not real capitalism

Do you have any negative affiliation with this directly, whether it's through diet or recreational purposes???

That's a tsunami height map from 2004, you can tell it's not a real poo map because Sydney pumps raw sewage into the ocean every day, it forms huge mats of foam that blow back towards the land

youtube.com/watch?v=-dvEmroCHXs

correct OP. The anti-environment dweebs are just tools for the globalist elite.

> getting away with a BLACKED post and Jow Forums still doesn't get it

Attached: tacobell.jpg (225x224, 6K)

Hey let's fill our country with third world savages that completely ruin our communities and destroy our cities, as well as our livlihoods
Thanks Socially Progressive Social Justice Warriors!

The solution to pollution is dilution.

trump is legit forcing the lefts hand
they have burecracy.

the only way we can fight back is through guerilla tactics and aligning ourselves with eco terrorists.

too bad we cant program wastewater backflow systems to fuck up Trump Tower and the big polluters.

Sage. Its storm run off

this is storm water runoff
you are retarded and a r*dditor for trying to push such a retarded narrative
filter all memeflags
and M1SCVKBN

Do you remember when there was Hurricane Harvey and then a short while after that people came out and said Harvey Weinstein was a rapist?

>environmental issues are the biggest concern right now
Imagine being this bluepilled about the state of the world.

>jews ceos dumping toxic waste
>thanks "conservatives"

k

>Jow Forums is 1 person

What about people who fish

>implying pol is 1 person

if your land is poisoned
who will fight for it?
who will own it?
who will want to live on it?

when we are poisoned by our land who will be strong enough to fight for it?

>jews cannot be conservitives

Attached: mmmm.jpg (474x484, 22K)

>following orders but not taking blame
>"I'm not even a human just a cog in a machine"

it was YOUR CHOICE TO WORK FOR A BAD MAN

I'd like a sauce to confirm this, which would be hilarious if true.

It might as well be DESU. The hivemind is alive and well here.

>fishing is healthy

yeah? buy your cat "safe for human consumption" fish for every meal. I suggest greenseas tuna. Within three years it will be dead of mercury poisoning.

Yes, harbour water tends to be rather dirty.

jews are (((conservatism)))

lurk for a few years before you actually start posting newfag

>posting a photo of a river flowing into ocean
>thinking the difference in color of water must be due to pollution, not natural processes of erosion and leeching of minerals and other compounds from soil
>claiming to care about the environment yet being completely ignorant of its basic processes

>be ceo
>provide jobs to people in an area where they can live a good life
>only other alternatives qre fast food jobs or welfare
>its a good job for you
>but causes immense suffering in other parts of the world.
>not to mention the slowly declining air quality
>ceo hires "expert" that says damage is insignificant
>so in a town you are forced to follow a bad mans orders or suffer in poverty
>now you have a whole town high off of carcinogens in the air and the kool-aid that ceo is feeding you
>cant say anything becuase ceo will pack up all his jobs and leave
>or this fucking bullshit where you are following orders.

im just here to let you know that if things go this way, you gonna have some desperate fucking americans much like there were desperate fucking towel heads.
and they aint gonna care about thier cancer riddled bodies, aint gonna care about the amount of armed guards and security.

theres people already lashing out on society and mass shooting ppl.
office buildings, schools, concerts.

its only going to be a matter of time
when they will need military protection from their own people.

face the truth. you dont want love , success, and wellness for anyone.
you only want ashes and blood.

But we have. Jow Forums has long pointed out the difference between climate change and pollution. Trump was right to get out of the Paris deal, but he went to far here just because he wants to undo everything with Obamas name on it.

>Liberals do not have an impact on the environment. HerrDerrr

Attached: 15335621860572.jpg (960x958, 401K)

or

Attached: tsunami-2004-chart.gif (550x322, 69K)

/thread

Leftists are disingenuous environmentalists. They literally paid off the Sierra Club to not publish or talk about the negative effects of immigration on pollution and climate change.

I don't want to spend all my time protecting a land that Mexicans will soon inhabit exclusively anyway.

Why yes all bachelors aren't married.

No, fuckface, we do not believe that.

You Americans need to do something about (((evangelicals)))

its the same thing when trump says they arent sending their best and brightest.

every single conflict
spiritual,physical,political,envronmental
is about one thing and one thing only
the elimination of waste.

people have a hard time with two things.
1)identifying what is and isn't waste
2)how to dispose of waste properly

becuase of two things
1)the finitude of natural resources, real or imagined
2)that matter cannot be created or destroyed

gives us a few techniques
1)collection
2)distillation
3)combination
4)dissipation
5)abatement
6)fermentation
7)oxidation
8)anerobic digestion
9)consolidation
10)existential repurposing

it seems that each molecule of some benign mineral some organic compound.
we must be mindful about.
read your MSDS.
learn about psychology.
and if you dont trust therapy, try to learn about it.
alot of the info can be found for free online.
know theyself
know thy surroundings
and always be mindful

like this never happened with democrats in charge? Fuck off nigger.

>the earth will be renewed after armageddon
Well that's the stupidest thing I've heard all day. For fuck's sake, why don't you just go kill yourself then before you do any more harm. The absolute state of blind faith niggers. This is why christfaggots get shit on so hard and so continuously. Get your shit together, Paul, and at least take care of the environment you live in. If God gave you a gift, would you squander it?

Attached: 71DF82A1-8A61-47D4-91CF-D54CFD965005.jpg (537x778, 68K)

All those regulations haven't stopped Germany from burning too much coal.
Don't support these big CEOs if you are against toxic wastes, simply as that. Oh wait, you want both your 10$ t-shirt, smartphone and your plastic garbage while protecting the environment.

this can't be real

Why is this retarded thread so big? You dumb fucks posting earnestly in here need to stop posting altogether and lurk more. Saged/reported/hidden.

Not quite right. But still pretty damning.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4970214/95-plastic-oceans-comes-just-TEN-rivers.html

Attached: 1485977972988.jpg (600x450, 28K)

stop being a faggot.

EPA nor Trump has any power to roll back legislation. He's rolling back the extreme environmental regulations that EPA just declared. If it's that important, you should call your congressman to pass an actual bill and make it into law. ruling by decree through the bureaucracy is not how our government works. it's what happens when a half nigger puts a bunch of activist jews in charge of federal bureaucracies.

>Thanks Conservatives!
Implying there are genuine Conservatives in positions of power anywhere in the USA.

>that means we don't have to give a fuck!

Attached: 1526677621782.jpg (638x558, 63K)

Attached: 1507277738992.gif (286x258, 2.39M)

Not being gay, but I’m an environmentalist. In its most basic form. Lazy fucks need to pick up their trash and not leave it on te beaches

context would be nice. Toxic waste has no color. This looks like an ash, soot or coal based waste to me. which are harmless. Other than that, there are these neato towers that turn actual chemical waste and toxins (like Dioxin and plastic dust) into thermal energy and the false pollutant known as (((CO2))) filtration and garbage burning is key.

Attached: jewcreature.jpg (649x429, 113K)

[spoiler] points to anyone that gets why I posted a jew pic after I stated it's ash waste. [/spoiler]

it means we dont have to give a fuck about our pollution sven yes. we need to be giving a fuck about the pollution in the third world its where most of it comes from you cannot claim to care about the environment while ignoring where most of it comes from and who is doing it.
unless you where lied to or the actual facts of pollution were somehow left out while you were being told the facts about pollution.

Attached: ekm3jchzo6gx.jpg (636x382, 70K)

here some more info about how the government is going to protect the environment from the big bad CEO's
youtu.be/TtZmpPVFiHk

Attached: 1531132107910.jpg (1920x1080, 631K)