Sam Hyde's revenge on Adult Swim pedos

youtube.com/watch?v=8NO7D5-fmB8

So Sam posted a video with dirt on Adult Swim claiming, among other things, that there's some pedo shit going on. He called for everyone to use the same cuck tactics used by Tim Heidecker to pull World Peace off the air. He called for everyone to contact the advertisers puppeting AS to make their execs shit their pants. If your autism needs sharpening, the list of advertisers that run AS are in the video description.

Attached: Samael.png (560x501, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WO0T8aS6VQY&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unfunny shit, a desperate cry for attention...

Sam is a great man

Have you even watched any of his latest videos? He's lost it, this is nothing.

With all respect to Mr Hyde, he was quite happy to work for them before. Didn't he fuck that fifteen year-old girl with the burst mouth too?

*16 year old

VPN FAG CHAR ASSASSIN HIT SQUAD DEPLOYED

Poor dudes gone off the deep end. Glad the other lads made it off the train safe and sound. I've been seeing a thread about this pretty regularly lately. Wouldn't be surprised if they're started by Sam himself

bluepilled

He was happy to have his show on TV, pretty sure that was about it tho.

are kikes running adult swam?

Already here, I see?

fpbp

Sam Hyde is a literal faggot.

Attached: faggot.jpg (1600x4120, 816K)

Well, I admit I don't know much about this,as I have never been a fan, but many have said 15. Could you provide some further information and sources so I may make my mind up?

Look at all these fucking shills.

I would follow Sam Hyde to the gates of Hell fighting against evil. I love him more than I love Trump.

Dude should be more mad at capitalism than anything else. That's the reason he got the boot. His comedy threatened their profits. We'll never have free speech as long as capital controls the means of communcation. Corporations will continue to control the narratives, they can't allow instability, so they'll keep the air waves numb and pure.

Look at all these fucking shills.

Sam needs to provide evidence to back this shit up he actually sounds insane. Wow, AS/LA is full of people who abuse LSD and do weird sex shit? Stop the fucking presses

I thought /leftypol/ liked homosexuals?

Attached: 1531532069425.gif (127x189, 770K)

>His comedy threatened their profits
Then why is AS on the air at all? Nothing of value is ever on, and a majority of viewers use it as background noise at night.

Shut up, Tasmania.

I'm not a shill, I am merely seeking information. If you (or other Sam Hyde fans, who must surely know more than me) could satisfy my curiosity as to her real age, I'd be extremely grateful.

kek missing the point. Point is that there will never be any evidence good enough unless you perform an actual raid and swab the whole place down.

Point is to fuck as much as possible with AS and give their advertisers cold feet. Salt the earth.

This.

Attached: 1487480059419.jpg (699x1009, 94K)

Attached: 78fb748f1e3031ae1315b5d636c56ea0.jpg (955x688, 282K)

WP had good ratings, they were not kicked off because they performed poorly. It was 100% political. You have to be a stone cold brainlet to believe otherwise.

This. Just let them suffer.

Sam is hit or miss. Sometimes you might get one good video out of 20. His adultswim stuff fucking sucked

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-22-19-01-17~01~01.png (1080x1170, 296K)

according to capitalists if its thriving in our society it must be profitable and therefore good. AS must be profitable or it wouldn't be on air still.

Sam is back. Burning shit to the ground. Because fuck all. Ignore the shills. It all needs to burn to the fucking ground. I want to see Fox pull their agreement with Adult Swim, as most of Adult Swim's nightly programming is:
>King of the Hill
>Family Guy
>The Cleveland Show
>American Dad
>Bob's Burgers
I want to see Rick and Morty fucking shitcanned.

Adult Swim is garbage. Others are finally speaking out against it. I read a good recent article about C. Martin Croker, somebody I was very close friends with. Out of respect for him, I didn't run around poormouthing about him, but now that the cat is out of the bag, I have no problem talking about this. C. Martin Croker (animator for Space Ghost Coast to Coast, voice of Moltar and Zorak, key animator for Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and many MANY other shows) was never hired full time. Meaning, they jewed him down on contract prices, and never gave him healthcare. Then the network decided to change directions, and tossed him aside like garbage. They have made untold millions off of what he helped build. He had a heart attack at 54 and died. He spent his last years on the convention circuit, scraping by on commission work that he never charged enough for. He couldn't afford a dentist. He had chest pains (warning signs) leading up to his "widow maker." Clay isn't the only one to get royally screwed by Adult Swim. Fuck Adult Swim.

Adult Swim execs loved the lads, it was the other cucks who wanted to kill off the competition and Sam didn’t know how to keep his big mouth shut.

You hate the show because you hate your life.

who cares sage this thread
where are the mods
sage

Good ratings ≠ good profits. Corporations make decisions to keep their profits up. CEOs are literally bound by law and go to jail if they don't make every single choice in regard to increasing profit for shareholders. Bottom line. That's how capitalism works

>hey guys I'm not an ephebophile who grooms young girls and this video isn't to justify to myself that these guys are so much worse than me

Unsage and digitals. Fuck off shill nigger. Sam is Jow Forums.

If you had a friend on the inside, do you have any other dirt to share?

look at these Jews

We don’t care.

I would be seriously impressed if you laughed once during any of his AS skits. The humour was so fucking dry I was cringing.

lmao this chan is full of glowing shareblue niggers

Ebophile > paedophile

Sure, that's the political part of it. But people put a lot of blame on Sam for "causing" WP to be shutdown but in reality the game was rigged against them from the start.

The hockey one was good. I like a bit of violent humour. CEO was good as well.

Sam’s behavior in interviews and social media didn’t help.

AS is weird as fuck. They have a lot of owl symbolism. There's even a giant owl statue outside of their headquarters in Atlanta. Which is a pretty weird place itself too

video is too long, someone make a summary video plz

I get it, you like the BBC.

holy cringe

tldr there's creepy stuff at [adult swim]

Also Sam catfishes a pedophile on-tape.

Sam paraphrases exec emails I could have made in Photoshop and makes unsubstantiated claims

Nobody cares about offensive jokes, we care about the hypocrisy of the left. Also we want to fuck with the left and actually use their weapons against them.

Adult Satanists is a shit network for gaumless potsmoker vaping tards and normalfags back ground noise

I get it but there is legitimately zero evidence of this hollywood pedo shit. Put on your skeptic hat and all this hysteria is built on half truths and LARPers.

Whatever happened with all the pizzagate stuff anyway? Last i remember there were tunnels, youtube amateur P.I's getting threats from alefantis, some Q-like ARG larp about owls

Look I want to believe but the newfag WE DID IT REDDITors keep riling all this shit up and then it fizzles out (no evidence) and everyone just looks like a loony

Maybe I watched a bad order of episodes because I just checked him out again and this shit is pretty funny

Checked

Attached: 1495262484391.gif (250x263, 209K)

Sam's legitimately afraid of the number 666.

Probably not, but eventually something would have clamped down on WP regardless. WP was doomed from the start simply from the nature of the material and for MDE's past material.

It was a beautiful rare thing. But as I said, Sam's behaviour, at worst, only accelerated the inevitable.

Who isn't? I'm also scared of 33 and 23 and 32

Sam is just attention whoring at this point because even Redditors stopped giving a fuck about him.

He makes me feel depressed and tired now. Sorry Sam. Find a way to move past what happened to your show. yes it was a raw deal, but you've been letting it affect your work which is causing unnecessary residual damage. I can't watch this stuff. Get funny again.

He's just paranoid. He also thinks pizzagate is real. Why is he acredible source other than being your edad?

unfortunately this... he basically dead now

Pizzagate is real you cunt

He wasn't scared of 15, that's for sure

Attached: lol.jpg (600x536, 77K)

>former sell out trying to appeal to those who made him great by shitting on those he sold out to.
Why should I care. He died when he joined the msm circus

True. The ted talk was silly and funny. Adult swim thing was pretentious.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-16-08-02-53~01.png (1080x340, 94K)

Hey, it took me a while desu. I guess it's the niche humour and with it being American, it didn't hit straight away. He should have gotten his 2nd season. Oh well, I would rather we have our own platform instead of using disgusting kike ones.

Nice tr1ps and d0bbs.

Check'd and agreed.

IDK if any of that is true, probably, maybe not. But sowing seeds of doubt and fear is potent enough.

The left operates by being loud, by being obnoxiously loud, so that nobody can ignore them. The left forces you to play games. The left lures you into accepting their rules. This isn't about playing fair or some shit, it's about poisoning the well.

Will we ever know anything real about Podesta, AS and what have you? Maybe not but if we can destroy them in other means, in subterfuge, then that is a victory indeed. Make 'em swallow their own hypocrisy and sprinkle extra salt on them.

The only thing more unnerving than an actual satanist pedo cabal is the feeling that you are not sure if they are. It's all about face, true justice packed its bags and left long ago.

If you believe this, then I do not know what to tell you.

>but there is legitimately zero evidence of this hollywood pedo shit.

Watch "An Open Secret"

womp womp

>PizzaGate isn't real
>how to spot a Jow Forums kike

There is a twitch stream floating around on Jewtube where Charls and Sam are playing Fallout 4. Some random faggot asked them if they've ever lurked Jow Forums and Sam said, "No one is going to believe me, but I have never used that website and have no intention to."

Samfags are all Reddit crossposters. He isn't Jow Forums in the slightest.

Sam clearly reads Jow Forums puhleaase

Sam is awesome.

Attached: 1232135346435.png (1210x1190, 116K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WO0T8aS6VQY&t

Skip ahead to 1:15:27

Is anyone subscribed to Hydewars on Gumroad? How much content is available right now?

actual pedo projecting onto others with no proof what so ever

truth will be coming out soon guys and you will all know that sam is a degenerate jew using you for shekels and his personal army

Attached: DT8Esn_W4AAdqL1.jpg (1112x1056, 197K)

Was this before the election? I don't believe him, he might not post on the site but he probably reads it once in a while.

These threads are being shilled hardcore

Not really. They gutted their operation pretty early on then brought in a bunch of kids. Clay tried to keep his head down and stayed out of any politics or drama going on. A lot of the time he put in was in his home studio. He just wanted to animate and do voice work. I wouldn't have called him /our guy/ but he wasn't exactly an aggressive leftist, which we all know is the obvious preference for hiring there now. Will add that Mike Lazzo is a spineless cuck who threw everybody under the bus to keep his precious job. He does whatever Turner tells him. No spine at all. No loyalty to people who mistook him for a friend. Adult Swim was a fluke. They paid a few brilliant guys peanuts on a gamble, stumbled upon HUGE success, and then proceeded to cut them all loose and then pay as little as possible to make as much money as possible. The amount of money they made off of Space Ghost/Brak Show/Cartoon Planet and Aqua Teen Hunger Force merchandising makes me sick, considering that Clay basically died in a poor house. His final days were on the road convention hopping, barely paying his bills, and eating really shitty food. The stress, depression, and poor diet destroyed his health. There is no telling how much money Adult Swim has made off of those properties alone, and then you have to consider that Adult Swim wouldn't have happened in the fucking first place without him. They must make shit tons of cash off of Rick and Morty merchandising.

wow I thought they were all for minority rights..

He has a subreddit and most MDE fans are obvious crossposters. He's just pandering to what little audience he has left.

See this is the modus operandi of the left. Nobody will ever know what the fuck is the truth about this but this fucker is still posting every single day wanting to sow seeds of doubt.

Truth is irrelevant, face and conviction is everything.

go back to /tv/

Yep

Nobody will know the truth? Where do you think these pictures and texts came from?

I've actually seen it, never bought the hype about it but it really is shocking it isn't more well known. But again, that only worked because they had what were essentially confessions. Remove those and the movie has nothing

And not to mention Open Secret-type pedos don't seem to fall in with this LA hipster child trafficking crowd. Instead of hounding advertisers to do nothing about nothing you guys should be doing some detective work.

Anyone got a screenshot of the advertisers? I have nothing to do today

This is what initially made me question his moral character - BUT - it doesn't settle the question for me either - what proof is there she was 15, if and when he allegedly shagged her?

Could be from anywhere and doesn't prove anything. Just like Pizzagate it would be dismissed day one in a court as incoherent ramblings.

Again this sounds like a fucking manifesto on the ills of capitalsim. Why the fuck do people seem to cuck themselves to capital when it's obviously fucking up our existence and infringing on our freedom

The entire Wall Show was genius. You must be a woman or a faggot to not understand WP.

She has frequent nosebloods from what I hear and I bet she was just a vindicate cunt that got upset he dumped her. That's my 2 cents.

All this shilling only makes me think Sam has some hardcore dirt on [AS]