IRELAND SHOULD BE RULED BY THE IRISH

>IRELAND SHOULD BE RULED BY THE IRISH
>proceeds to frantically import as many Africans as possible
Can somebody explain this to me?

Attached: 1200px-Ireland_(MODIS).jpg (1200x1650, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOXACDOidco
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
youtube.com/watch?v=9XaS93WMRQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Irish relation to England. You see the same in Scottish and Welsh nationalism. It's also why they're allowed and English nationalism isn't.

Cromwell should have enslaved and sent all of the potato niggers to Barbados.

it's nothing short of sheer insanity.
Spend 100s of years trying to kick out the british to be independent, then floods itself with africans.

Europe has gone completely mad.

Attached: 1533395353748.jpg (1024x576, 133K)

>Naive left wingers
>"Everything UK does we'll do the opposite of" mentality (which in this case should ironically mean no immigration)
>((()))s in government roles
>EU influence

Gingers. Have. No. Souls.

brain washing

NI fag here. It's 99% white here. Been to Dublin. Not so keen on reunification these days. I think I can get along with the protestants.

That kinda happened in New York during the Civil War drafts.

Maybe like 10% of Irish people have red hair.

Yep

probably far less than that. My school had 250 people and there were like 5 gingers.

You are ruled by a pajeet.

Women and faggots

Too bad, ginger women are my fetish.

Of course its like the cousin you quarreled with when younger. People putting aside that silliness. plenty of work and education available for all there.

We'll be like those homo fags Poland and Hungary, sucking each others dicks in comments everyday.
We based bros, prod/cath stronk!

>plenty of work and education available for all there.
alright calm down. Luxembourg has a higher GDP than NI. It's still bad.

Checked.
Pretty sure the Irish hate niggers. I'm gonna just take a wild guess and say the Jews are behind it.

That's why they aren't in high numbers anymore, all turned to 56% mutts.

>implying that the irish themselves are importing africans into their country

>wants Irish to rule ireland
>votes for a gay paki to be kind of the place

LOL JUST DIE

Who are Irish women mutting with?

whoreallywonWWII

>votes for a gay paki to be kind of the place
Nobody voted him in. WTF does that even mean?

> to be kind of the place

youtube.com/watch?v=HOXACDOidco

KARA BOGA

After fag mariage and abortion after FUCKING REFERENDUMS, Ireland should be given back to England.

user not every Irish person is ginger

Gonna assume he phoneposted "king"

What the fuck?

My grandparents were racist as fuck, they didn't even let my dad date an Italian-american. Said she was a filthy pizza maker.

The UK is Islamic and America is African feelsgoodman.

an accent doesn't make you Irish. They will never be Irish. They are forever immigrants. Truly makes my blood boil to see these dogs claim to be Irish.

I know that, not even Scotland has more than 15% red hair.

Is this a variation of "No True Scotsman" fallacy?

as I already said in the other Ireland thread, thanks for the dole, cucks
Irish women love the bbc

It wasn't for the lack of trying by the faggot.

>Can somebody explain this to me?

Attached: kke.jpg (1279x718, 727K)

It's what Europe wants obviously. FG are good Europeans to the core.

This is truly sad.

Looking at the polls, FG are on course for another win.

I'm pretty sure racism is still a majority view, they just keep it buried in the current political climate. It won't stay that way.

yes. but I am not a phoneposter

Attached: r.png (580x5424, 1.85M)

Did you know you can make anchor babies illegal?

We did.

Lmao there is some black moron with an IQ of like 60 in ballyfermot and the irish morons that live there of course took him on as some sort of mascot.
Like clockwerk he is getting arrested and has knocked up some girls from the area.

He was supposed to be deported but the ballyfermot residents all protested. Now he is a criminal and absent father. In fairness he is only margionally worse than the irish people you would find there.

Deport him anyway

doesn't ireland have like 40,000 nogs or less?

This was during my teens and my racist awakening. I was smirking at the idea of them protesting him being deported because i had heard how dumb this guy was.

Then i was laughing when i heard later on that he wasnt deported and had a few kids around the place, no job and police problems.

Ita like animals live among us. Both him and the girls that got pregnant. I bet these girls always planned to just live off welfare and a kid would mean more benefits so why not a half black kid? Fashionable!

I read it has 50,000 but also that the number is apparently falling. They started leaving in the recession.

It's feminism, women voting and low birthrates. Soon, some lines on the graphs will converge and the system will collapse.

Their about 1% of the population. That's excluding illegals which varies wildly from source to source and will increase due too brexit, we already had some shitskin travel through the north and knife people and kill a Jap o his way from work.

>Their
They're

> due too brexit,
to

We didn't import any Africans. Niggers came here when they heard the country was rich and they came through multiple countries to get here to make bogus asylum claims and to birth their anchor baby niglets to get staying here until we had a referendum to change the rules and 79% of people voted to stop niggers coming here to birth their anchor babies. Most asylum claims are rejected here too and I think we have the highest number of rejections in Europe.

>tfw we have over 200,000

how else will they be relevant in the world cup?

I'm drunk fuck off

We'll make sure that the Irish unite their country one day.

At least its easy to know where property prices will rise and where they will fall. I said that to an anti racist friend and steam was coming out of his ears.

When i challenged him on if he will buy near africans he just walked away.

See pic related, Sinn Fein and Peter Sutherland.

Attached: II Sports Cam__3.jpg (487x342, 16K)

>an accent doesn't make you Irish. They will never be Irish. They are forever immigrants. Truly makes my blood boil to see these dogs claim to be Irish.

You, me and the dogs in the street know this but middle class liberal types don't and they can push all this shit as much as they want but the ordinary decent Irish man and woman know it's bullshit.

Best argument against those fags.

>>proceeds to frantically import as many Africans as possible
White genocide.

Pretty much.

Unfortunately when we import thousands of hard working poles to genocide the irish working class a few africans slip through the net. Then they breed your welfare daughters.

You should no proof you were a nigger when I asked. You're just a pathetic cuck looking for a ride out of us.
I'm somewhat glad we have abortion now because there will be less mutts about. Women must be educated to understand that if they go black we don't want them back and if they end up with a niggers bastard they will be lifelong single mothers.

You have a similar system to us? The leader of the party is appointed by a group and not the electorate right.

>women
They are welfare and working class vermin. They are doing us a favour by marking themselves out. As for single mothers, why would it matter the race of the baby. I wouldnt go near them either way.

Same with Algeria and France, Algerians spend all their time blowing-up and trying to kill French people in Algeria saying French people can't liv in Algeria, as soon as the Algerians get independence, they all move to France and encamp themselves there.

Why has Ireland got so many holes in it?

Potato blight does that.

>which in this case should ironically mean no immigration
Depends on whether you view it as a case of 'immigration is allowed' or 'immigration is restricted'. The opposite of the first is less-to-no immigration, the opposite of the second is more-to-unlimited immigration.

The Poles will go back to Poland in due time when their country is booming and the west is falling to shit.
I'm a working class man and the working class women I know are mostly married to an Irish man in their 20s and have 3 kids by the time they're 30.
I'm the son of a single mother myself and so are a few of my friends and all are good decent hardworking people and a better sort than you and yours no doubt. I resent the contempt the likes of you have for us.

They not only are importing hundred of thousands of hostile Racist immigrants, they also allow their country to be run by the Catholic Church which is run by foreigners.

Lakes you dumb fuck.
This is a lie and you know is it. Why do Brits and loyalists always appear spewing lies and misinformation any time you see a thread about Ireland here.

>tfw we have over 40,000,000

you have no idea, friendo

All the working class people i have ever met have been a meme.

All the working class folk I know and have met were generally sound as fuck and would give you the coat on their back if you needed it.

It's the middle class I despise.

>folk

Get the fuck off Jow Forums you muppet. You sound like a particularly stupid american talking like that. Lmao. Everyone laughs at people that pick up americanisms.

I need to qualify this with: Fuck communism.
Fuck you cunt. The working class have always built the nation. It's their blood spilled for the fucking upper classes. It's them who suffer the most due to upper class fags and privileged libs.

Folk is used in the Ulster Scots dialect and you'll often hear people say the word folk around Ulster.

go back to fucking Ulster then you twat.

Oh. Sorry. I didnt realise i was talking to someome with a disability.

There is no such thing as working class and middle class in a country with free education all the way through.

There are just dumb fucks who work and less dumb fucks that work but who also dont litter and act anti socially.

The poor deserve to be poor.

>Is no working class
>shits on working class
Your education didn't do much for you that's for sure

If Ireland doesn't vote out Varadkar, his dream of a million migrants (aka military aged African men) will come true. Varadkar is an EU stooge who bends over to Juncker at all times. He supports the EU over his own country.

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 28K)

Project Ireland 2040

Thanks Leo Varadkar.

Working class and middle are just labels. When in reality they are the same group. The middle class just has a higher IQ.

There are people that beg to survive (welfare class) people that work to survive (working and middle class) and people that own everything and dont need to work (the rich).

The middle class and working class are the same group the middle class are just better at it.

I was warning these cunts about this, but they have decided to invert everything. There'll be payback. Eventually.

AYO HOL UP. THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

I am in Ulster you fucking retard.
It's our accent and dialect just like Hiberno-English down the country. Ulster Scots is just a dialect and accent too btw and in no way a language of its own.

Only the 'welfare class' don't have to beg for it senpai. It comes right out of the taxes that working/middle classes are paying. In effect subsidising them and encouraging them to make poor life choices.

The root cause lies in rewarding people financially for doing nothing (or worse). Even if people were made to do community service (or something like it) in exchange for the any government money that would be progress.

update 2018, paddys still on suicide watch
youtube.com/watch?v=9XaS93WMRQQ

The Irish are cucks. I mean they have a gay, Indian Prime Minister for fuck sake

The working class create with labour for the upper class to profit from-Hourly wage earners The middle class neither generally create or own, they manage or work in proffessional posistions such as a typical doctor.
The upper generally own, they gain a disproportionate amount of wealth for what little labour they do.
Lines get blurred, such as a small business owner who straddles working and middle.
Education matters not, there is always (until full automation) need for far more working class than the other 2.
The American dream that everyone can be well off if they try is a myth, there are only so many middle and upper that can maintained relative to those at the bottom.
Class still exists.

The irony of calling someone else a retard when you can't even use proper English. Keep talking about this dialect of yours like people actually care though it's entertaining.

divide and conquer techniques 101. still so pissed off at each other, they cant see straight. while y'all are busy yelling profanities at each other, your political class has already been subverted, and next come your culture that you obviously dont give a shit about

Sir, you go too far.

whatever bong bro, same fucking song.