This is the state of Bulgaria

You still want to live in a 100% white country?

youtube.com/watch?v=-XTQlM0xffU

Attached: bike path potholes.png (1271x669, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u0eJK4Avk2M
youtube.com/watch?v=w1tVEpQmWW4
youtube.com/watch?v=Sssr6-ch9jY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

To be fair I have no idea what looks more horrible, the road or those tattoos.

Yeah

Doesn't look bad at all?

>Submit Designs Here
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]3 / 0 / 4 / 2 [Update] [Auto]clean
>free of nogs
>road signage
>citizen wealthy enough for a nice bike
>pavement in good repair
>narrow cycle lane has a few potholes
>people polite and courteous

>oy vey white countries are just as shitty as anywhere else! you need diversity guy!

nice try, mr shekelbloom

Is this suposed to be especially bad? Every city looks like that, the only difference is I didn't see a single shitskin. However I am really disappointed in the amount of grafitti there, especially without any niggers.

>However I am really disappointed in the amount of grafitti there, especially without any niggers.

In Europe it's only young white kids who think they are cool and rebellious who does that shit.

Or "artists"

Attached: bart5.jpg (751x618, 84K)

A tan bulgarian didn't try to steal his bike, where's the bad part of this video?

'Art' graffiti is fine IMO (free murals, right?) In America, nonwhites scribble all over walls and kill other nonwhites for scribbling over their scribbles.

>"OY VEY MY CITY WASN'T DESIGNED FOR BICYCLE TRAVEL! TRULY ANUDDAH SHOAH!"
Neck yourself, bicyclist!

I don't get it, what's supposed to be wrong in this video ?
If I had to bet on the future, I'd bet on countries like Bulgaria rather than France. See, Bulgaria may be a bit poorer, but they'll develop. But France ? It will be a third world country in the next decades or two.

Yeah, some street art can be nice

Attached: oslo streetart.jpg (736x736, 92K)

>Bulgaria
Poorest country in Europe, still miles above anything African.

Being able to safety move around the city by bike is a benefit reserved for civilized first world countries only. For instance, in New York City it is very unsafe.

dude is Romanian and he talks about similarities between the two countries (Romania and Bulgaria) both countries that had the luck to enjoy communism.
He's not insulting Bulgaria in any way, just talking about things that could be changed in Romania and generally in Eastern Europe for bikers.

>this whole thread

I love you too guys, especially americans. Hopefully you establish a fifth base here to keep the eternal r*ssian and t*rk at bay, you'll be welcomed by the majority of Bulgarians.

Attached: 1510298907929.jpg (1024x1027, 315K)

normal east europe
shitskin ghettos in western europe are already worse to live even close to than eastern europe ever was

bicicleta, gratis, they have words that are so similar to spanish? i thought bulgarian was a slavic tongue
and also this looks pretty comfy

dude is Romanian.
Romanian is a latin language.

Looks very comfortable and lots of space and clean . 1st world living standards with 2nd world expenses doesn't look bad at all

>Bulgaria
>100% white
aren't they Turks?

Bulgarians are white?

ROMAnia you fucking nigger

>Macedonia
Will Jow Forums correct this to North-Macedonia soon?

makes sense
and how was i supposed to know hes romanian u imbecile?

That video did not look bad at all. Better than most large American cities.

alone the fact that it's so fucking clean is worth moving there

Fuck that looks fun, nothing like riding your bike on a warm day, wind in your face.
I want to buy a better bike but I'm afraid it will get stolen here.
Which is, coincidentally, one of the reasons I'd like to live in an all white country.

Attached: 463105573609.jpg (396x385, 78K)

DISGUSTING. You should move to JewYork goys.

looks comfy af

>bulgaria
>100% white

Bulgaria is 70% white and dropping fast. The ethnic Bulgarians are all leaving the country and the ones that stay are all elderly. Plus Bulgarian women have 1 kid on average.

Meanwhile gypsies and T*Rks have 4-5 kids on average. Bulgaria will be the world’s first Gypsy republic.

In 50 years economic status of Bulgaria will rise.

In 50 years there wont be any white person western of Berlin wall.

You do the math nigger whats better

you're not telling the truth

Attached: Untitled.png (3261x1440, 269K)

Gypsies dont want to see them selves as gypsies and dont put themselves as roma on censuses

looks comfy and no different than where I live in America, but with no niggers.

I wish my ancestors had stood in Bulgaria so I wouldn't be here.

Bulgaria is one of, if not THE poorest state in all of the EU. The fact that you think this looks terrible, when places like Detroit or a gorillion cities all over Africa exist, make you look like a shill, OP

Attached: Classic Merchant.jpg (263x192, 16K)

>ethnostates complaining again

Attached: F9bUCpK.png (900x900, 212K)

>Hopefully you establish a fifth base here to keep the eternal r*ssian and t*rk at bay, you'll be welcomed by the majority of Bulgarians.
We're pulling back from the world as America has no more global interests. Within the next few decades, there might not be ANY bases in Europe.

youtu.be/u0eJK4Avk2M

Also 4:50... I wonder how many "Turks" I see daily are actually Bulgarians or other Balkanites

Attached: Typical Jewish Man.jpg (1280x800, 373K)

>White

They're bulgarians, it doesn't count.

Did a nigger steal his bike? Ok then.

>that is supposed to be bad
dude that looks comfy as hell

my area is supper hostile toward bicycles

there is something aesthetic about riding in a bike in a worn down city like that you know there was history there and the style of the architecture and and layout seems oddly calming to me. The streets look clean and the weather looks nice, and without many people walking around and the wide open spaces of parks everywhere you don't get the cramped feeling you normally get in cities here.

Yeah i could see myself visiting there, heck it would be nice to live there if i were bulgarian and knew a bit more of the language

Attached: comfy house.jpg (2000x1334, 371K)

Yeah, I visted the Czech Republic recently and it was pretty awesome.

>I will never live in a timeline where a US carrier group is docked in one of our bases and is defending us from the cancer that surrounds us

its not fucking fair bros p-please dont leave

Turks are Aryan you fucking moron

>100% white
We're asiatic mixed with thracians and slavs

No they are not. Mostly white through mixing. But most bulgars originated deep with Asia and had yellow skin and chinky eyes

i'll come and protect you if you let me set up a tent near your place and give me free bulgarian yogurt and Rakia

Attached: kilgore-apocalypse-now.jpg (650x353, 45K)

polite peolple and I saw no cops or graffiti

yes western bulgaria, I have no problem with living there

>shit only dumb nazis believe

>americans help bulgarians

You gypsy are more retareded than i thought.

Americans dont give a fuck about east europe, nor about it people.
All that shit only to spite russians. As soon as russians start to give zero fucks about Turkaria( what already happen, look at south stream) you bitches will stay alone with your troubles. And all is left for you is to cry on national TV about chances you missed after south stream was canceled.
After your best option is gonna be pickin up cocumbers at Netherlands glass house paradise.

Its already happening in Georgia. 90 percents of tourists are from Russia, half of retails products are russian. We are sucked back to Russia. Again!

And you idiots gonna expirience same destiny after another world war.

you know our military is mostly niggers and goblinos right?

deal

you sound upset friend

reminder all the people there look like hybridized turks, same as greeks, albanians, romanians, etc

For such a pisspoor shithole it looks pretty okay. We got areas here in Germany which aren't better.

T. Never been to Bulgaria and seen only gypsies on the internet

All I know is that Russia fears carriers and US fighters, and that Turkey would never attack us if there's an entire carrier group ready to obliterate their navy so you're free to send whoever you want. Plus this would give us a huge advantage over the EU and they'll think twice before doing something that doesn't please us else we can just leave and turn towards the US. As a return, you get to rule over the Black Sea and potentially the Bosporus which is strategically very important all the while getting a very nice geographical location to project power over both Russia and Turkey - it's a win-win

Some american said that the mentality and culture of people reminded him of 1960s USA. Whatever that means.

if niggers lived there, there would be trash littering that street and grass.

That's the difference.

Stop selling your ass you spineless bitch

gypsies are roma you fuckwit

t. brainwashed russophile

Attached: 1512877536643.jpg (700x544, 61K)

What am I supposed to be seeing?

>che-e-e-e-e-e-e-e
>pozavela-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a
>preso-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
Or however your write what you said.
Fix your roads, Bulgaria.

Attached: 1533424450236.gif (1021x828, 401K)

shut the fuck up larper

I only quickly skimmed through it.
>streets are relatively clean
>frequently passes garbage bins
>don't see any fighting
>no non-white gangs roaming around looking for trouble
>roads are in good condition, better than my sorry excuse for a 'country'
>lots of trees lining the roads
>traffic is not a death trap

I don't understand the problem.

If i had to pick a gypsy country i would probably pick Romania.
youtube.com/watch?v=w1tVEpQmWW4
youtube.com/watch?v=Sssr6-ch9jY

Attached: Prince Charles Romania.jpg (2048x1441, 678K)

Was this video supposed to be bad?

Sure looks nice.

T. Black Person

>when you don't have bunch of middle asian slaves to keep grass out of the sidewalk.

Attached: russophobic.jpg (1280x982, 217K)

Fug

>sick electric bikes
Yes please

>i tried so hard to be like west, but capitalists don't fix roads

KYS

Looks like a nice city to be honest

Gay Macedonian-American here. How do I find a fellow Macedonian bf?

>these are the people who deny my history language and culture
embarrassing

Yea I don't get what's wrong with this at all. The state of the roads maybe? Enlighten us, OP.

I can be your bf if you marry me.
I'm top obv

gay

What do you know about love, seljak?

shut up fag, you'll burn in hell

>Azis intensifies

Attached: Azis3-670x476.jpg (670x476, 34K)

Don't be under any illusions; you are defence in depth, to protect Western Europe and more lucrative American interests. You must use the peace that this has bought you to become worthwhile in your own right, to become something to protect in and of itself and not just a convenient battlefield away from anything of value.

I was thinking the same thing I live in New York State and are roads are just as fucked yet we are I believe the second highest taxed state in the country.

jesus christ this isnt grinder its a political anime board.

Attached: time for some butt stuff.png (500x582, 99K)

>Plot twist: Bulgaria is actually Ancapistan

Attached: 9dd.jpg (680x1399, 104K)

It looks comfy, compared to our cities it looks well maintained and clean. What’s the problem here?

>Enlighten us, OP.
butthurt masterb8r that has no life
apparently his shitpost thread turned against him (he was expecting you to roast our shithole but you did the opposite) and now he's playing it as a "bait thread", eg. he's a winner in the internet autism game his life is

Lol at all the anti-Bulgar threads today, I feel its someone using proxies.

Btw the city of Buffalo, Detroit, Compton, etc. are in way worse condition than that due to lack of maintenance and money.

>look at me fyrom fag. look at me

Attached: 1513279527182.jpg (800x532, 90K)

It's a serb buttblasted about GDP

Attached: GDP.jpg (1200x1142, 493K)

i'm pretty sure it isn't supposed to be anti bulgarian

>Bulgaria
>100% white
I know Macedonians are pretty much albo'd turks in denial, but this takes the cake.

>macedonia and montenegro doing better than serbia

Attached: lmao.jpg (399x385, 29K)

looks better than most of the places in the US i've been to