So much for freedom of speech

Alex banned from Spotify, sticher, facebook. ITunes. Perhaps all these years he's been talking about censorship and being forced off the internet, he was right

Attached: images (1).jpg (529x278, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He still on Google music play my dude

they banned him for "hate speech." so I go to their guidelines and look at what qualifies as "hate speech" according to their tos. its pretty much all encompassing not hard to see how AJ got booted if you listen to him. he's not hateful but pretty much everything he says about liberals, refugees, mexicans will violate some part of this tos.

Attached: facebook stds.png (677x2613, 386K)

So no critique allowed. In 2018 we can say only nice things.

The walls are closing in.

Someone needs to sue over "hate speech" and get this finished once and for all.

its purposely done to remove the chance for conservatives to share ideas and win elections. hard to tell if this is the clinton machine or the obama machine. because obama really peaked with social media it seems like him, but from what i know he had a falling out with soros who would have the money to employ farms of people to report every item en mass and file complaints with the offices at each of these platforms

Attached: fb conservative visits.png (677x1145, 420K)

And not one single decent human being gives a shit

>he thinks he needs farms of people to ban a loser from YouTube.

It’s not a huge conspiracy, the vast majority of people simply don’t want infowars to have a voice.

Literal "Shut It Down"

Attached: 8347598734985.png (1700x2200, 241K)

Im not seeing Congress listed there.
Jones also has his own website
Shills like you should go there.

liberal outrage is all bought and paid for normal people wont waste their time going online kvetching about it. its all paid comments with hyper outrage.

Why cant conservatives run their own websites, and instead nigger leach off liberal sites?

tfw Alex Jones is actually a CIA asset

Attached: a34d92e49f5bc596918d6005cf691e1b.jpg (250x232, 11K)

Ok, we will do this again for the retards. FREEDOM OF SPEECH MEANS THE GOVERNMENT WONT ARREST YOU FOR YOUR OPINIONS. ALEX JONES ISNT IN JAIL SO FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS ALIVE AND WELL. Idiot.

>the vast majority of people simply don’t want infowars to have a voice.
In the Marketplace of Ideas, lies and deceptions deserve no respect. Jones' gimmick is saying crazy, untrue things and then walking them back, but most of what he says is untrue and deserves no "protection".

By these terms, banning somebody for hate speech is attacking them for being immoral, thus violating type 2 hate speech
It's logically inconsistent, probably by design

Use Occam’s razor for once in your worthless life.

There is not freedom of anything when you are using a private companies resources to brodcast for free. Anyways this is all staged you retards they are 2 heads of the same snake. Your fight for muh freedom of speech is just a honeypot to lure you to some other trap. Have fun caring about it as it all happens and complaining like faggot here and doing their bidding.

This is the full power of Jow Forumss reading comprehension
It’s not pretty.

t. moron
valid point, but I think leftists need some sort of counter voice. However, it may be too late, since their immediate and strongest reaction is censorship. They are past the point of listening, and it's only a matter of time until the violence breaks out

remember when you fags were saying he was false flaging because he signaled pro israeli
That is a lesson for retards that think you can't fight for a good cause without being ultra nazi anti semitic fucktard

Freedom of speech is a philosophical concept, redditor

See how "hate speech" is just another typical leftist game.

Is this a surprise to anyone?

Its contentious because in most cases the "private company" argument wins out instantly.

How am I wrong?

>Tier 2 attacks, which target a person or group of people who share any of the above-listed characteristics, where attack is defined as

>statements of inferiority or an image implying a person's or a group's physical, MENTAL, or MORAL deficiency

Posts critical of white supremacists invariably attack them as uneducated or immoral. That violates Tier 2

Yeah we’re past the point of giving jackals and literal unabashed liars like Alex jones a platform.
Don’t like it? Start your own YouTube.

Immigration status?
LOL good god!

I am sure none of that crap counts when it comes to attacking white people.

Your b8 is shit

Because those characteristics don’t include “political orientation” as a characteristic.
It’s totally ok then to call “white nationalists” bottom of the barrel dumb fucks who would do the world a whole load of good by blowing their brains out the back of their heads.

Very simple.

>when a mouth breather calls straight facts b8
Here’s a (you)

It obviously encompasses a race you braindead dipshit

Suggesting that media besides Alex Jones are NOT liars is brain dead b8

Attached: acostaliar.png (2566x530, 683K)

Saying “white nationalists are scum of the earth and should take a long walk off a short pier” is not the same as saying “white people are scum”
Just the shitty ones whose biggest organization is a fucking prison gang.

>Perhaps all these years he's been talking about censorship and being forced off the internet, he was right
I'll believe it when a black helicopter dumps him in a FEMA coffing lol

Attached: Classy-Laugh-Out-Loud-Facepalm-Reaction-Gif.gif (160x160, 445K)

I suggested no such thing.
CNN being shit doesn’t make Alex Jones not shit.

Then why is he being pulled off

shut up you ugly nigger lover

>t. paid shill
i dont use kikebook but if someone does you should be able to email support and ask if attacks against white men fall into one of their protected categories. they list race and gender, so it should unless they use the you cant be racist against white men. then again, it is a hate speech policy so its not being racist, merely hateful

What a waste of time that would be.

Unless its against the right because it's justified. Unlike wetback and nigger and jew hate.

This. It's about winning elections. More to the point, justifying rigged elections.

Oh noes, I want to be a decent person so I guess I better not give a shit too.

Like white hate and niggers being human? Or is that suddenly backed by (((facts)))?

They're banning him now so that when they ban everyone right of Marx in September/October they have a better sense of the reaction they'll get. They want to manipulate information flow prior to the midterm elections.

Attached: 1533492347332.jpg (843x843, 87K)

>decent human being
>wants to silence wrong thought

What did the humble water filter merchant say, that was "hate speech"?

Saying invading mexicans are illegal is hate speech now.

You did suggest that, you inarticulate piece of trash

Attached: rvBg1Qu[1].jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

Sure you are...

Attached: Animation1.gif (800x430, 279K)

>WAAAAH HOW DARE THRY SET UP RULES ON THEIR PRIVATE SERVICES

Jones is a big blubbering baby. I can't wait to see his reaction

He's already on fire
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

>pretty much everything he says about liberals, refugees, mexicans will violate some part of this tos.
>everything he says about mexicans
What that they're better then white people and that white people deserve to lose their country because they aborted their babies and that blacks and spics are so based and the he loves everybody and open borders for USA but Israel's not bad guys they have good and bad people in Israel but OMG CHINA IS SO EVIL they are taking over Hollywood! What's that China is raising tariffs well that doesn't matter they only invested less then $2 billion in the US last year. He's literally said all of this shit I wish I was strawmanning him I even like brain force but he's a gate keeping faggot. Does anyone know where to find an alternative to his brain force shit that's not a big pharma thing? I don't want any aderall.

Ah, the free market at work. Gotta love that net neutrality repeal.