/boomer/ general

What the fuck?
We raised taxes on alcohol, destroyed wages and now millennial aren't drinking our expensive alcohol?
Fucking little shits.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1875x1676, 447K)

millennials still drink alcohol they just drink meme craft beers instead of mass market piss water

>turn all the boys into little cucked faggot feminists
>be surprised when they drink girls night out instead of busch

fucken retards running the marketing divisions of major corporations these days

when its like 40-50 bucks for 28 bottles im not so inclined to buy..

hurry up beer industry and lobby ontario and canada to have lower prices PLEASE

I stopped drinking beer since I'm now a 30 year old boomer with gout.

>millenials
good damn it, we are already over, its the new gen taking control..stupid MSM still telling us "millenials" and saying they are born from 1980 to 2010, what is this shit?? thats like three fucking generations.. plus the ppl between 27 and older are working now, with less time for going partying and drinking beer... and if we go further.. LESS USE OF ALCOHOL IS A GOOD THING...

>still drinking beer
How does it feel being a basic bitch?

The millennials need to swallow the grill pill, beer will come with it.

>Drinking stronger stuff makes you less off a man
You just like beer because it tastes like dog piss.

Stop buying avocados and buy more shit tasting beer.

Wait for it...
Avacado beer.

>Millennials are to blame
>to blame
As though we have an obligation to keep Budweiser in business? They can fuck right off.

Fucking delet this

Craft beers are fucking excellent, fuck these giant beer companies.

On one hand boomers say millennials should drink less to save up for a house. ("Lol stop going to brunch if u want a house"). Then on the other hand they complain that we don't buy anything because we're scraping up every cent to put towards housing and building our future.

they still drink beer they just drink that craft faggot hipster beer

Can confirm, Kansas City native/resident here. Boulevard puts out great shit. Also
>discussing the role of Khazars in today's degenerate society with dad and stepmom
>stepmom attacks username instead of argument because she literally can't defend Israel on my points but will still fall on swords for them
At this point, I'm just waiting for them to all start fucking dying. They're totally unapologetic.

This

Which is better anyway. Who the fuck drinks coors light? Thats actually piss water

Imagine drinking shit tier swill made by Disney Corp to prove your masculinity. God you're a faggot.

Dude, stop projecting. US you can still get way under a dollar per drink. Publix has 2 for 1s and buy 2 get 3 deals all the time and it's a base rate of $9 for a 6 pack, $12-14 for a 20.

It's still shit though. I'm broke. I'd rather just have real food.

american/canadian beer is full of estrogen bruh

spoken like a true Australian hitting the meth pipe with a cold bud light by his side

Jesus, no wonder your beer industry is suffering

Attached: image.jpg (1108x831, 224K)

>spending money on shit beer
If I want to enjoy a beer I’ll get a Weihenstephaner, if I want to get drunk I’ll take 10 shots on vodka.
There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to but trash brands like Heineken, Budweiser or Coors.

>drinking the liquid jew

Attached: 1521681182866.jpg (894x894, 293K)

unironically, this
>ruining your body to make someone else rich
You know that shit makes you more susceptible to conditioning right?

taxes you say?

Attached: taxhislandtaxhiseverything.jpg (440x563, 48K)

>drinking the fermented j*w

Made with heart healthy fats and antioxidants.

Of course those brands are failing. Their beer still tastes like piss while you can get much better and similarly priced beer that fits your tastes. There are so many options now and you don't even have to go to a fancy store, even the poo-in-loos convenience store has 6 gorillion types of beer to choose from. I hardly know what to pick half the time but it sure as hell won't be something that tastes like piss and pennies.

>coors light
>budweiser
>heineken

The real question is why anyone ever drank that piss in the first place.

look at these faggots that think drinking their fancy beer makes them cool. you are like niggers drinking Cristal as a status symbol

>paying for light beer.
never again. those days are behind me.

Drink beer that tastes like shit, or put vodka into any base drink you want and have it taste like whatever you want? Was an easy choice for me.

Why am i not surprised that the beaver trapper likes his drinks with a mixer?

Attached: image.jpg (300x208, 27K)

Was there supposed to be an argument in there somewhere bong?

canadian club is fucking shit

the Starbucks of beer. its for fags

not its not. Craft beer makes faggots feel like they have high IQ. It's a fucking joke.

This!
Why cant canadia make a beer as good as Australia's victoria or fosters?

kinda funny that all the craft beer fans seems to know what piss tastes like.

fosters is shit. I normally drink VB or single malt scotch

I already said I don't like beer, Canadian or otherwise. You aren't very bright and this is going nowhere.

Spot on.
Back in the late 1800s khazar kikes got rich quick from barkeeping in poor rural NE-Hungary.

That's completely retarded. Do you really believe there's no difference between bud lite, budweiser, or literally any other lager?

Oh fuck, this has to be true.

Think about it, what happens when you drink a lot of beer?
>refuse to apologize when wrong
>talk a shitload without making sense
>become emotional over nothing
>can't drive properly
>don't think rationally

Beer turns men into women.

Oh i dunno. Fosters light is pretty okay

Attached: image.jpg (698x1076, 304K)

we don't drink that shit here

sure. one is for men, the other is for hipsters and fags

Which one doesn't taste like drinking a penny?

Oh I get it. You don't like beers that taste a little bitter, so you drink slightly sweet pisswater and pretend it's because your manly.

Literally this. You don't like bitter things, that means you have a child's pallet.

Thread

This. People just dont want the cheap piss water. Also Is Heineken really suffering? Im not surprised at the normal cheap staples.

Its cheap as fuck here and most of the beers listed are the bottom shelf cheap stuff.

Who the fuck drinks beer, horse piss taste better

>2018
>not ketoing

Beer is shit, all spirits are great on keto
Be drunk and still lose weight.

Tastes better than your beer does, we can agree on that

Sweet god no, make it stop

>Heineken

Millennials aren't all stupid enough to poison themselves for fun

There is literally nothing more effeminate then drinking beer

Attached: itexists.png (1281x602, 1.06M)

>Coors light, Budweiser

Good, nothing of value was lost. Such shitty beer

>Heineken

baby's first import. Again, much better alternatives.

>getting drunk on beer
>drink 20 budweisers, get fat and sleepy
>drink a glass of vodka with whatever tasty mix you want, get drunk and have fun
>drink new holland dragon's milk with a relaxing meal at home

Budweiser goes out of business, nothing of value was lost

Start making tasty beer, and people will drink it.

Our beer tastes like shit and gives you diarrhea for 3 days. Why aren't they buying it?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x188, 20K)

This. The craft beer industry is exploding. It's a fad and it will pass but right now people micro breweries are going to the bank.

American beer is piss water. Millenials can't afford to waste money on products that provide them with no value.