/China/ General

Where were you when the West became irrelevant?

Attached: china varg.png (446x429, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Sino-Japanese_War
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166898107/#166898107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is not nationalist china, Taiwan is nationalist china

Mammals are definitely going to go extinct and these insects will inherit a new toxic world. I don't feel bad, it's just natural selection.

Attached: deal with it.jpg (625x834, 218K)

Taiwan is only nationalist in the name, but in reality they are puppets of the Western imperialists propped in hopes of contoling Chinese population. They failed their job and fled to the island with all the money, abandoning Chinese people to slaughter by Japanese. Only the Communists left to fight the Japanese invaders and eventually won the war.

Taiwanese people love tattoos and gang culture.

Nowhere because it never happened.

Japan has never defeated China
Sage

but the is not the flag of nationalist china, that is the flag of modern china which is a communist/capitalist more on the commie part country
and yes i do believe that Germany would have been better of if japan had not been allied to them becasue that way the Americans would have had less of a reason to declare war against Germany

thats because they fucked in the head. They really have this "we should be KANGZ of all China, all Han should bow to us!" mentality. Brainwashed to death basically, always thinking that they are better than mainlanders and trying to be racist even to each other because they spot some facial or linguistic feature in the person.

Don’t be like that, New Zealand.

>HURR
Why do so many stupid nazis think this? What possible benefit would allying with China give Germany? Japan was an effective ally against Britain and France, and tied down 1/5th of the American war machine too, meanwhile China had zero power projection and no ability at all to hinder the allies. On top of this, an alliance between Germany and China means Japan gets a free pass and gets to buy all the oil they need from the Allies, which would be a disaster for China and would free up large numbers of Allied forces to be redeployed to the European theater.

i would loved to be compared to the pooh

what the fuck is Xi's problem

Attached: IMPOTENT FATMAN.png (497x477, 249K)

i don't think there is any problem, just western media hyping up some dead meme, like they do with Trump Baby and Drumpf word. You don't notice how they do these information campaigns almost by the book?

Communist China is a western operatioion. Their economic growth from being a land of opium addicts was 100% artificial, non itonically. The same powers that destroyed the country and its sovereignty are the same ones that controlling it’s rise and prominence on the world stage

They used to have friendly relations with China, even sent them some military experts and equipment. Then they’ve realised that Chinks are hopelessly incompetent at warfare and dropped them for Japan. Not to mention that China was fractured as hell back then, ruled by various warlord cliques.

>Burger education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Sino-Japanese_War

china will fall they will never be a great power their economy is too dependent on the west the and america especially

Please tell me the gooks destroy themselves in the future. USA will be just another Brazil by 2045 and they will be completely irrelevant by 2060. It can't be allowed that the Chinks colonizes the Solar System before the White man does.

Attached: mhh.jpg (406x364, 118K)

The "west" put my people into concentration camps before the nazis ever thought of the idea.

The "west" actively intervened to destroy south africa, rhodesia and libya.

T.saffer

Xi's problem is that he's a narcissistic psychopath who has FUCKED China by purging the modernists and undoing the genius legacy of the great Deng Xiaoping.

so you're not salting your crops in preparation for the invasion? literally everyone here is selling up or turning the land to ash

lol no
Deng was a Western puppet. Xi's policy is truely nationalistic - fuck the West, fuck everybody. Make China great (again).

Shut up, Theryn Meyer

>The prevailing view in many Western circles was that the modernized Chinese military would crush the Japanese. Observers commended Chinese units such as the Huai Army and Beiyang Fleet.[nb 2] The German General Staff predicted a Japanese defeat and William Lang, who was a British advisor to the Chinese military, praised Chinese training, ships, guns, and fortifications, stating that "in the end, there is no doubt that Japan must be utterly crushed".

It was a fun war, Chinese had way better ships and more modern equipment, yet they couldn’t utilize it. I wonder, were there any major Chinese military vicotries in the past centuries other than the Chinese Civil war?

Good luck with tha tariffs.

The chinaman fears the 2nd amendment.

Wars don't have to be physical. China is completely winning on the global front and all their enemies from before now rely on them because of trade. Consequently this is also their greatest weakness - stop trading with them and they're fucked.

>Please tell me all the important countries die out so Germanistan can be relevant again

Attached: poodle_kek.jpg (221x300, 84K)

Taiwan has a higher han % than China does.

You're a moron. Deng was one of the greatest statesmen of all time, he saved China from decades of stagnation and built the modern China, Xi is a dimwitted old school Marxist who will drive China back into poverty and irrelevance.
>HURR MUH PUPPET
Modernizing China does not mean he was a Western puppet, it was a necessary step and Deng handled it brilliantly. Look how quickly the USSR collapsed when IT tried to modernize, and compare that with how sure-handedly Deng managed the transition.

>the modernists
You mean puppets of western NGOs who would want any discussion about China to consist only from "right violation" noise?
It was literally like this kind of conversation:

>Lets talk about Chinese farmers....
>NO, LETS TALK ABOUT RIGHT VIOLATIONS!!!
>we want to improve Chinese farms and agriculture
>RIGHT VIOLATIONS Tiananmen Square! WE SHALL DISCUSS ONLY THESE BECAUSE THEY PAY ME FOR BRINGING THAT UP!

>ok, lets talk about urbanisation in CHina and how we can improve lives of rural people
>RIGHT VIOLATIONS, WE NEED ONLY TO TALK ABOUT RIGHT VIOLATIONS OF GAY PEOPLE AND MUSLIMS!

>you know what? Fuck off, go to jail and we will shut you off from the internet, bitch, while we will be making China great again.

Attached: 1482467693424.jpg (232x293, 13K)

Some of their military gear is pretty /aesthetic/.

Attached: ZTL11.jpg (1600x1200, 1.5M)

Bring it bitches

No I mean Chinks who wanted China to be a modern, powerful, wealthy and independent state, as opposed to Xi and his clique who simply want total power for themselves, and to Hell with the Chinese and their ambitions.

I crave Asian pussy. I need an Asian waifu. Everyday that goes by without an Asian waifu is a day filled with pain and misery.

Asian women are goddesses, their beauty is unmatched. Every woman is a roastie compared to the elegance, chastity and beauty of the Asian goddess.

If I do not get an Asian waifu I will end my life, for a life without an Asian waifu is a life not worth living.

Attached: 16906963_632518786934479_3850325304828493824_n.jpg (1080x1080, 62K)

Communism is a western ideology, absolutely foreign to China. Zedong was influenced, coached and educated by foreign parties, a puppet steered and controlled. He destroyed native Chinese culture in replacement for sterile western prospects. Mao is the opposite of a nationalist

China cannot lead the world order let alone stop 30 million virgins from eating him alive soon

>i wonder who came up with communism

Attached: mao-and-epstein-2-1024x609.jpg (1024x609, 103K)

>muh sacred texts

oh please, I've been to chicago before. your "laws" only help criminals.

Who else /chinaboo/ here? The west can learn so much from them, it’s crazy.

Attached: 2BA45426-2269-4A59-8491-53F81E654528.jpg (1013x800, 225K)

>a modern, powerful, wealthy and independent state
China already becoming modern, powerful, wealthy and independent state. How more modern, powerful, wealthy and independent they could be under modernists? Like India? They have a BLOSSOMING DEMOCRACY. Does it help them to get their shitty people to learn how to use toilets?

Attached: 1482571808623.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Too bad no matter what you do you'll never be accepted here.

>YWN be abducted late at night by Chinese agents and drafted into a PLA super soldier breeding program
>YWN have a squad of Han Chinese QT3.14s gawk at your cock while they take turns riding it for your Aryan bull seed
>YWN watch their bellies grow and their breasts swell with milk to feed your sons
feels bad man

Attached: PLAQTs.jpg (1920x1200, 168K)

your the reason you are poor.

Attached: 245645765647.png (650x638, 39K)

Polluted, anaemic and on the brink of economic collapse and civil disorder

>flag
>defending China
I hate to break it to you pal, but China isn’t Communist. It’s capitalist-authoritarian. Communism is only still around so Xi can use its imagery and not rock the boat too much, but real communism in China died with mao

How can western women compete?
>loyal
>obedient
>anti-feminist

Attached: chink pussy.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Why would I want to be accepted in China? Nigga, you think I’m one of those fags who wants to live there? Fuck that, I was born in America and I’ll die here. I just enjoy learning about Chinese culture, especially Chinese spirituality

>China already becoming modern, powerful, wealthy and independent state.
Enjoy seeing that go away under Xi's retarded Marxist dogmas. Oh, and enjoy not being able to comment or criticize this happening.

>commie not knowing history
not surprised

fuck off you yellow fever loser. chinks are shallow materialistic whores

Yeah, but you can't physically understand any of it. Like, as a white person, you're missing parts of the brain required to understand the language, culture, and "spirituality".

So you have nothing to fear about. China will collapse soon, close your eyes and go to sleep, nothing to worry about.

I don't care, i love not Communism, but Authoritarian side of communism in China where they can just get your ass for speaking against the state. Or they can force you to work for the good of the state. Thats the future of the world, not some freedom and human rights, but the coordination of all mankind from one center with the help of AI and Chinese philosophy.

>all women are shallow materialistic whores
FTFY

Be careful with that, you're the next colony.

>his "religion" is just Buddhism (a white religion) plus retarded superstitions about ghosts
>"HURR U WITE BOIS CANT INTO SPIRITUALITY DURR"

天安门广场大屠杀1989年6月第四次

Why don’t you Taiwan fags quit larping as the Republic of China before worrying about how other people learn your culture, okay?

>not being able to comment or criticize this happening.
Why would i want to criticize the good things? You know how many Chinese got uplifted from powerty? They remember lives just 20 years ago, when they were picking up rice, and now they live in big cities and enjoy cheap services and cheap cars. The only unhappy people are gays and traitors who want to get published in Western media and get pat on the back from White man.

>Only the Communists left to fight the Japanese invaders and eventually won the war.
Chiang Kai Shek and the Kuomintang apparently don't exist if you're a retarded larping Communist

>not even the second biggest economy anymore
>behind fucking japan
Nanking 2.0 soon

Your not allowed to say stuff like that in the Chinese Colony of Vancouver, leaf

>nationalist China
HAHAHA
He clearly doesn't know any Chinese. All Chinese are open-borders globalists. They want cheaper shit and no visas and a global currency

ive dated chinks, japs, thai, taiwanse. chinks have been the worst though. fucking disgusting bitches

Good goy.

GDP per capita lower than Mexico last year. Enorous amount of hype about China as ever. Been going on for 500 years when first explorers realized size of the market.

19th century white boys made up Buddhism (tm) to make themselves feel better about having believed in a ridiculous sky father for way too long. You guys can't even conceptualize a religion without a god or a soul. Its really fun to watch you struggle.

We are seeing progress. People fleeing to Canada. Visa issuance way down. Mexican population stabilizing. Trump may win as ever.

Call me when they stop having hundreds of thousands of political prisoners in Gulags reeducation camps and stop boiling doggos and cats alive.

It was a mistake to give them any money at all until they changed.

Attached: 1529134799162.jpg (344x400, 24K)

>Germany should have allied with the side getting btfo the entire war and only stayed afloat due to help from the Commies

China wants to eat their cake and have it too.
>Open markets around the world to sell Chinese goods
>China must remain Han
(((They))) can’t understand, but China is both nationalist and globalist.

Nah, its you the good goy. You probably live in some shithole on the border with China and want to die to stop China from growing so that Americans could enjoy living in growing and unchallenged economy.

You are truly retarded.

we're the only real Chinese culture left. But you haven't been here or the mainland so your opinion means jack shit.

That's right goy, why would you want to question the state? The state is all-knowing and all-loving, the state would never act against your interests, trust the state, love the state, worship the state... or else.

>hundreds of thousands of political prisoners in Gulags reeducation camps

They are freaking muslims, Europe could learn from China and send all muslims to re-education camps where they would learn european way of life and un-learn brutality of their home states.

>sky father worship lel so dumb
>天 is literally the sky
So this is your mind on “the republic of China”

How so meme flag?

you just proved my point. reverence for the fecund potentiality of the open sky is way different than the childish need to anthropomorphize it.

I give it a couple more years until the next peasant uprising destroys it all over again. The real question will be who the West sides with in the inevitable civil war.

You think Buddhism, one of the oldest religions still practiced today, was invented in the 19th century. This is like saying China didn't exist before the Japanese invasion of the mainland.

>They are freaking muslims
Scumbag commie, if they were only Muslims I wouldn't even post about it.
In 2018 they still jail and kill political enemies of the dictatorship and harvest their organs and shit like that.

Attached: 1529496192498.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

lol, Chinese communists could just steal shit and never develop economy and never even lift people out of powerty like USSR did - old commies in USSR were having good parties with a lot of food while regular people starved and had 1 sort of meat on the market and even that they could get after waiting in line for 2 days. Chinese state is much more caring than Soviet state was, they know what people want and deliver.

white people buddhism was made up in the 19th century by max muller and his band of merry eurofags.

>Chinese state is much more caring than Soviet state was
Only since Deng's reforms. Guess what? Your idol Xi has undone those reforms, now we will see a return to the robber baron "ideology" you so obviously worship like the cretinous useful idiot you are.

What the fuck is "white people Buddhism" and what does that have to do with Buddhism in China?

>anthropomorphism is silly
>message sent from local city god Temple

>Make China great (again).
by being the US economic bitch
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166898107/#166898107

>jail and kill Western agents who want China to become an obedient state

You wish you could do that to your leaders who want USA and EU to be obedient jewish puppets.

>unironically loving authoritarianism
>hating free speech
>basically loves being a disposable robot in the giant uncaring marchine
I knew people were retarded on this board

Attached: are_you_stupid.png (1024x576, 538K)

white people Buddhism is what you think Buddhism is. You have no idea what Chinese Buddhism is, nor could you ever understand it.

>muh communist
China is actually the least communist place in the entire world right now. US and Europe on the other hand are getting overrun by tankies.

Attached: chrome_2018-08-06_23-09-18.png (1059x1038, 1.12M)

Someone read the beginning of 1984 and was like “yeah, Winston has a pretty sweet life”

Ching Chong Dink Dong

Attached: Asian Penis Wrap.jpg (4752x3168, 3.38M)

>Xi has undone those reforms
Only some of them - China is still open market for economical investment.
>now we will see a return to
Are you a prophet? I don't trust """CHINA WILL CoLLAPSE in BUBBLE!"""" prophets. Economy is growing and lives get better. And even companies like Google want to enter the market.

And they crave white cocks

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 202K)

China is cool because they flex their statism muscles and get shit done in a matter of days.
>Chinese government
>Let's make our country better in every way, especially infrastructure

>American government
>Gotta collect my lobbybux and vote against orange man! heh Looks like I'll be going home at lunchtime today

So you have no clue what you're talking, exactly as I thought. Buddha himself was white, you dimwitted slant.

Because everyone who fights corruption and injustice is a Western agent?

BTW, I am Western. Offending Western values and interests should be reason enough to get embargoed and destroyed.
Keep in mind, russkie.

>Only some of them
Yes, only the important ones.
>China is still open market for economical investment.
Which is WAY down for some reason, almost as tho businesses aren't keen on investing in a country with zero safeguards, ruled by an inept psychopath who can confiscate whatever he wants at any moment.