Why did Jow Forums suddenly turn against Jordan Peterson?

thetimes.co.uk/article/mikhaila-peterson-jordan-peterson-an-all-beef-diet-cured-my-depression-7hrxc97bq

Why did Jow Forums suddenly turn against Jordan Peterson?

There's very few living philosophers aligned with the alt-right, shouldn't we take what we can get?

Attached: Capture.jpg (690x669, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38
youtu.be/3vWcP0sFhC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as a rule i ignore anything a canadian says. it might be to my detriment but whatever ill take the lumps

>we
If you want to entice people with your collectivism, go to reddit you utter mongoloid.

textbook ashkenazi

Attached: mickaela peterstein.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

It is people expecting him to be the new Hitler and shills whining

youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38

Nice daughter, Jordan
Nice....

Attached: 1528489716087.jpg (808x631, 519K)

Same, at least on Jow Forums. Canadians are almost as shit as Brits. Something severely cucky is ingrained in both of them.

Peterson is a moderate, nowhere close to Alt-right

You mean everyone's been throwing sheckels and time into following a depressed man for life coaching advice?

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>eating only beef cured their depression
It was probably all the money they've got now.

Anyone have the clip where Jordan says having a glass of apple cider left him bedridden for a month?

>Register for your two complimentary articles per week

Tongue my two balls instead

Attached: 691708ED-85E8-4C34-A01E-B4392D9D95C1.jpg (454x714, 74K)

Bet she's a coalburner

Clean your plate.

Attached: 1516157532856.png (1415x1003, 1.57M)

Kek

Holy crap, that guy must be at least 5'10''

>"suddenly"
>thinking Jow Forums is one opinion
Peterson has always been met with resistance.
Never has Jow Forums united and declared him our chief.
>one post by this ID

>Dont forget to wash your penis goyim

Attached: CE81CE6B-7BC6-499B-A59F-9AF1308DB2B2.png (1136x640, 1023K)

I remember that. What a fag. Totally delusional.

WTF she's drinking bourbon but she's sensitive to all other foods???? It's hard to drink alcohol when you are in ketosis. Is she taking SSRIs at the same time too?

he is a jew in disguise.
he is not honest person

That photo makes her head look fucking HUGE and her arms look longer than the rest of her body. Is she a midget? like wtf

Peterson has a daughter? Nudes when?

Shows that this is all bullshit. People can convince themselves of anything.

He's not very good at philosophy but he's not trying to be. He's a big fish in a small pond when it comes to philosophy.

That said, it's important to distinguish between philosophy and politics. He uses philosophy to advance his politics. He doesn't have a higher aspiration than that. So it's no surprise that his ideas have very little philosophical merit. He's not trying to impress the Academician.

I don't know if he's any good at psychology.

it's been years of
>wow Jow Forums we totally worship this person as a leader
>oh no look they did a bad i guess everyone should stop posting on Jow Forums now that the head of the serpent is gone right

such a skeevy divide and conquer tactic and it's so easy to spot. not one of these people has meant anything special yet its the same pattern everytime

Pretty much my diet recently. The only close place to eat by my work is a fine burger place and damn is it good. I’m happy to spend like $20 a day there on burgers. Then I come home and fry up a steak.

Lens distortion, but yeah it's an awkward photo and crop.

>I don't know if he's any good at psychology
most of his talks are more psychology based. When reviewing philosophical stuff he is doing it from a psychologists perspective, not a philosophers perspective.

Is that a real picture of his daughter? She looks fucking weird, man. Looks like her face is twice as big as it should be. Is it just me or is her face bigger than her entire torso? I feel like I'm tripping here.

Attached: big-face.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Do Paleo, at least ad dark leafy vegetables like spinach and kale.

it cured my acid reflux

Its just shills from both left and right mad at petterson dismantling their lies and half truths

that guy should stick to his field and stop acting like a cult leader

did you photoshop that snozzle? that's a big one

>It's hard to drink alcohol when you are in ketosis.
Why?
Maybe I should change to all meat diet or at least eliminate carbs but they are cheap and delicious.

Attached: biskit.jpg (600x400, 28K)

Because Peterson doesn't go far enough you fucking leaf

Yeah, I've been doing the keto thing since like january, dropped 60 pounds. Alcohol is freakin sweet on ketosis. I can drink cheap american water beer and get drunk.

That like-minded people flood threads that worship him doesn't mean that there weren't an equal amount of threads of like-minded people who criticised him.
The latter are the ones who kept insisting on the JQ, and once he gave his answer, they found themselves justified in their criticisms.

This isn't a committee, it's a 21st century university.

Fuck off, shill. Jordan Peterson is a faggot with his 'individualism' which basically means that he supports degeneracy because muh individualism and also he supports the ethnic replacement of white european peoples because COLLECTIVES EEEBIL BAAAAH.

He is a 'false prophet', a controlled opposition. He wants to make semi-redpilled people think that they're given an alternative to cultural marxism but at the same time he wants those semi-redpilled people to work for the benefit of those cultural marxist goals.

Attached: JordanMemerson2.png (1374x1677, 404K)

>I don't know if he's any good at psychology.
He's a respected and practicing Clinical Psychologist.
He's not really a philsopher, that's mollymeme
I don't really follow them, but I've heard some Peterson and he is quite the sharp fellow.
It's all basic science, too, nothing that controversial what he says but in Canuckistan it's akin to advocating the consumption of babies as snacks.
>IQ has a racial component.
He's a Centrist afaic.

Attached: 1509129677866.png (476x479, 411K)

this is my only real issue I take with him, Otherwise he can say whatever he wants but when he starts using people.
Well then..
youtu.be/3vWcP0sFhC0

Attached: 245645765647.png (650x638, 39K)

I'd eat her beef

I eat beef every day and I still get depressed. of course I don't make 60k a month and probably cant afford the pure unmolested beef that is only reserved for the rich

maybe if you washed your balls more ?

Attached: 1232135346435.png (1210x1190, 116K)

Obvious D&C shill

Attached: 1505094129843.jpg (997x891, 148K)

How can people worship a man who unironically named his daughter Mikaila?

Philosopher? Lol. He is a failed self-help guru who suffers from depression and saw that he could stay home and male Patreon bucks on youtube if he just wore a tie and bitched about transgenders. He is no better than the 10,000 other youtube celebs who are trying to capitalize on the vacuum of right-wing media and get paid to stay home and parrot Fox.

Look into the Paleo diet. I'm not sure the exact science anymore but alcohol is sugar and your body process it differently when you are eating so few carbs/sugar it's switched to making it's own glucose out of fat and protein. I felt like I wouldn't get drunk and then I would feel sick the next day. I'm just low carb/Paleo now and drinking doesn't mess me up like it did on keto.

take a look at what he says about archeological artifacts for a real laugh and he wonders why the archeologists laugh at his very name.

Attached: 53476548765546354.jpg (1200x760, 184K)

Attached: 1530246689057.png (467x878, 838K)

I just cook up some beef mince and then put it in the fridge. when i'm hungry I scoop some out and put it in the blender. add some beef stock maybe some hot sauce or other seasoning. then I puree that shit. I call it the meat smoothie

>He is no better than the 10,000 other youtube celebs who are trying to capitalize on the vacuum of right-wing media and get paid to stay home and parrot Fox.
Pottery

100% this. Peterson is the gatekeeper. He takes disgruntled, disenfranchised young men and turns them into good little goys.

Grug gives his analysis.

Attached: 1533518271299.jpg (794x1024, 89K)

his daughter is a whore. he failed as a father.

Archaeologists are hilarious because of the way they interpret everything as religious or as having some high significance. There is a funny short story about this relating to 20th century america getting dug up in the future

Its divide and conquer shilling. Anyone trying to divide moderates and extremist are working for the ((( Jew ))) ... even if they don't know they are.

The end result is whites fighting with whites, which is the work of the Jew.

Attached: 1533191146138.jpg (878x599, 582K)

this meme is shit but i like this one
you tell 'm grug

yeah but the point is peterson is making up stories about all this wierd shit that has no archeological basis that he just makes up in his mind.

Attached: 1232345435654.jpg (736x815, 35K)

His daughter has the word Hail on it.

It has to mean something.

I used to think this, but Peterson specifically tells young, white men to not play identity politics. He tells whites to not be proud of their people, and to not act as a tribe, all while being fine with non-whites being tribal.

Because Jordan Peterson isn't alt-right in the slightest, speaking specifically on the issue of whites moving far right he said:
"Stay away from the identity politics pathology"

this
I think he is just another kike desperately trying to keep whites from banding together
the kikes know they time is coming
A united people is the jews worst enemy

The thing about Peterson is that he isn't on our side to begin with.
He's vociferously anti white unity and pro immigrant.
Aside from attacking low hanging fruit that everyone already hates what good does he do?

Succumbing to divide and conquer tactics

Attached: 18067394-6C03-4179-A8C4-98A1C4638348-216-0000000F3A799EA6.jpg (789x1000, 652K)

I'd let her wash my penis.

But user, he named her after Mikhail Gorbachev, isn't that cool?

Attached: AZkJ.gif (500x300, 986K)

>Jordan Peterson
>jewish wife
>jewish daughter
>a regular on the jewish MSM
Do you like Ben Shapiro and Mike Cernovich too?

Attached: 1532723647417.png (1536x2048, 1.09M)

Got a chuckle. Wholesome joke, as well. Have a (you) fine sir. And have a healthy, productive week.

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Really?

Clean my holes, bucko

yeah I am fucking lazy

My ass hurts just thinking about this
Oh wait it hurts because I only eat meat

>only eats red meat
These kikes have to smell so fucking bad they probably need a daily regiment of clinical strength deodorant and multiple showers just to be around other people. Legit smelling like festering trash lmfao have you ever been around somebody with shitty eating habits? Nasty

Attached: 1533502783528.png (967x1024, 1003K)

Cooking meat is for cucks
Very, very bad
Might as well kys you losers

Few time, Grug unwise
Heer, Grug wise
Guud wise, guud Grug

I like JP he is the intro course for leaving the brainwashing of the left

>Jordan "I can't do it" Peterson

Imagine being so full of shit that you can't have open dialog on a subject. Instead, you berate and shame people for it by exploiting your online daddy status to retarded boomers and NEETs.

Attached: 1533163855722.jpg (1080x1167, 106K)

He is an individualist. This is 100% true. However telling young white men to not be proud of their heritage never has been, and never will be the center of his focus. 90% of the time he's attacking tribalism it's the far left, I don't think I've heard him once go after far right tribalism unless he is prompted by ((( Them )))

His individualistic ideas are mostly centered around self improvement, and that you must improve your self and not be dependent on your tribal group, or use your tribal group as a crutch for your own inability to get your shit together.

As long as there are more subversive, more devious infiltrators ... you are doing the work of the ((( Jew ))) by tearing down a man trying to build white men up. Why not attack crowder and is love of Israel? Or Ben ((( Shapiro ))) ..

You notice how the ((( zionist neocons ))) / never trumpers never get targeted in these divide and conquer shill threads.

Attached: 1532832743784.jpg (954x960, 269K)

>trusting Juden Peterson

>He is a 'false prophet', a controlled opposition. He wants to make semi-redpilled people think that they're given an alternative to cultural marxism but at the same time he wants those semi-redpilled people to work for the benefit of those cultural marxist goals.
EXACTLY!
It's the classic double spy trick during the Cold War. Give just enough information to get your attention and earn your trust, but tell big lies to keep you in the dark and show the wrong direction.
Misinformation is worse than no information.

>ywn clean Mikhaila's asshole with your tongue after a raunchy T-bone shit
why fucking live, sunshine?

Attached: 1510779360124.jpg (499x622, 148K)

didn't he say his life would be in danger if he answered or something like that?

>bluepilled as fuck
>confirmed allied with the cube

>Misinformation is worse than no information.
being on Jow Forums for over 5 years, i can confirm

I tried this a couple of times. Both times made me feel horrible. Peterson's are probably just iron deficient and need to take an iron supplement.

Hey there Jews :) what time is it in Tel Aviv?

I want to have steak, bourbon, and sex with Peterson's daughter. Not gonna lie about it.

You fucking retarded bigger the alt right doesn't fucking exists. That word only exists as a pejorative synonym for conservatives for when shouting your a Nazi loses its age. And now you're playing right into their game you retarded ass baby rape faced nigger mommy

>Why did Jow Forums suddenly turn against Jordan Peterson?
Kike.

>all those typos
God damn phoneposting

is that you arseface?

Attached: preacher-arseface.jpg (640x427, 82K)

2 of those you quoted actually had an argument
>Juden Peterstein < Molymeme

Watch your language please. This is a Christian board.

holy shit kek

Stupid niggers. Meat is linked to higher risk of heart disease, stroke, cancer and so on. Just shows what a kike shill juden peterstein is.

Nice try bong. No burger says arse.

arent you a retarded little leaf thats what his name is dummy

Civic nationalism, greatest ally, JUDEO-christian values...

Attached: 37564140_300681167346035_1433059101515972608_n.jpg (720x720, 48K)