Varg whines about christians like niggers whine about whitey

Varg whines about christians like niggers whine about whitey

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 10.03.23 AM.png (1870x1028, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5sUhxxpnbw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/JIpYudWKBnxJOE8S3BWLsg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175367971
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175580782/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/YJVekmXsUgHPBR7qGSK9dA==
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg4c5OjfzyA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ltu7FF3pI6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

American man whites about immigrants like palestinians whine about Israel.

Jews whine about antisemitism like whitey whines about the jews

Varg is a nigger

Varg is the ultimate larper.

Varg is currently dating a tranny

I wonder if Varg fans on Jow Forums are jews.
Jews love these larping idiots.

Attached: Christcuck shit.png (885x808, 93K)

Attached: Christcuck smuggy 2.png (720x434, 83K)

Attached: Americattle.png (719x527, 77K)

Attached: Amerigolem.png (592x678, 406K)

probably because Christians turn the other cheek while the invaders lube up.

Varg is a whigger.

Turning the other cheek is for individuals. Dealing with nations you will find in the Old Testament. A homogeneous nation state ready to defend itself.

Attached: 1920x1200-1362265-church.jpg (1920x1200, 496K)

Varg had homosexual relationships and dabbled with drugs when he was an open satanist. Now he pretends to be an atheist larping pagan, while still worshiping his master satan and hating Christians and Christianity with his imbecile and demonic passion. This idiot run away from every debate there is and delete and block every commentator exposing his psycho-infantile rambling and deranged mental garbage presented to his moronic and closet-gay larping fanbase as divine insight derived from dreams, drugs and previous lives. He is a boomer, rambling about mother earth fighting back against capitalism, and his childish rant against Christian rules, morality and civilization. Time to ditch that legally insane and old boomer pscyho off the nearest Ættestup.

Attached: Pagan Åsatru Boomers.jpg (650x853, 101K)

Attached: vrgpozz.jpg (1870x1028, 103K)

True the rabid and self-admitted anti-Christian gay Jew, presenting himself as a rabid anti-Christian Estonian "pagan" just love Varg. He was the guy behind all the insane Varg threads some time ago, multiple threads supporting Varg every single day.

Attached: Jew Exposed. Fake Estonian Paga.Full.png (1440x9235, 2.1M)

this talks good about the jews, us are their slaves

he makes videos
and does nothing
he talks of war
and he dresses like a
a bum.
Has no weapons
no nuts and has
words. all just
words

Gay Jew, vile supporter of Varg.

Attached: Jewish Divide and Conquer.jpg (1421x195, 74K)

Varg is an atheist larper married to a retard on gibbz.

Come home white man

youtube.com/watch?v=P5sUhxxpnbw

Attached: 07.jpg (1280x964, 642K)

I know dude I fuckin hate these pagan larpers with like 7 kids I’d rather just shitpost on Jow Forums about mgtow and how I’m willing to contribute to white genocide by not breeding becuz white wamens lov da bbc.

And a good day to you as well, rabbi.

He's just like those hoes that get a ultra strict upbringing only to leave home and get two dicks in the ass on the first date while calling both Tyrone and Khaled "daddy".

We have a guy called Christian that probably had parents that had some standard religious beliefs who turns out, rebelled on his parents by burning churches, playing the worst, pathetic, incoherent, talentless genre of metal, stabbing friends, hanging out with niggers and mudslimes in jail and then impregnating some autistic bitch that he met via email and took hostage to live with him and act as a concubine deep into the woods of central France.

Hail placenta.

Attached: larp-larpernes.jpg (600x514, 146K)

Varg argues that whites should go on welfare because if WE aren't taking it, NIGGERS get to take it

Most white women apparently voted for Trump.
Also most pagan larpers don't seem to have kids. Christian men usually breed more.

>God - creator of the universe belongs to our flea infested little local tribe
>take some more drugs, dude, then it magickally makes so much sense...

Attached: castlefest_2008_168_by_pagan_live_style.jpg (1024x1821, 339K)

Vile supporter of Varg and vicious hater of Christianity admits he is a gay lonely Jew, working for a Soros organization.

Attached: Pagan Varg Supporter admits he is a Gay Jew.png (1440x3593, 883K)

>God - creator of the universe belongs to our flea infested little local tribe
This is where you go wrong my friend. We don't claim WE have the creator god.
The jews claim that and you cucks take their sand stories seriously.
We claim we have our own explanation of how this God manifests (through other gods) and works in this world. Much like you do

Attached: 1002580_472713512824208_597298981_n.jpg (604x453, 42K)

The pic related guy you posted...I mean...what the fuck happens in the minds of those people, I really would like to know. How can they act like that in public without a shred of self awareness or a simple "am I looking a bit silly"...

Sometimes I think those people are happier than me, they live and don't care about shit. I mean LOL look at him, you think he cares about repercussions of ZOG using Yemen proxy and USA goy cattle to attack Iran and shit like that?

Attached: gKdj9WB.jpg (1536x2560, 287K)

Attached: kahzars.png (900x3186, 814K)

Pumping out children while raging on the internet 24/7 instead of being a loving father, while advocating fighting with stones and plastic swords, playing vikings, is not a good way to fight the insane third world mass immigration and Jewish subversion of our nations. He is defeatist traitor and seeks to destroy our civilization because the moron believes it is Jewish. After that satanists and pagan warlocks are supposed to rule pagan tribes using "wisdom" from drugs, dreams, placenta and previous lives. He belongs in a mental hospital. No wonder he is legally insane.

Attached: Pagan Vargtard Girl.jpg (1050x1574, 650K)

For fuck sake this is WORSE than those S Jay Dubya mongrels that usually appear on /pol pics, those whores at least can lose weight or wash their hair clean...

This bitch is done for LMAO what a life that must be, I would love to get a insight into her bookmarks, imagine the lunacy in her head...

But I'm not gonna shit 100% on Varg - I'll admit his instrumental music really puts me in a very somber place, I'm not lying. His "pagan" music is good, there's no denying that. It's repetitive a bit, but it does have a special vibe, at least to me.

Your "religion" is a fairy tale for old women and witches. No wonder Christianity conquered your insane loser "religion". No wonder most of you pagans are leftie psychos, anti-social drug addicts and borderline insane. ALL major Åsatru organiztions are pro multiculturalism and open borders. There is NO ban race in race-mixing in Åsatru. No concept of an ethno-nation state. That you find in the Old Testament and gave Europe our nation states.

Attached: Anti-Racist Åsatru International (IASC) Council.jpg (1409x786, 206K)

>That you find in the Old Testament and gave Europe our nation states.
This is why no one is taking you seriously. You are obsessed with jews

Attached: 1526712992354.jpg (900x900, 529K)

Here's one thing I learned. You will almost never catch a kike promoting Christianity. Just think about it. They'll promote paganism as a divide and conquer gambit, but will almost never promote Christianity. Why are they so afraid of Christ?

Ha, ha, yes, sometimes it is a strength to just don't care what other thinks. Pagans, however, too often take that to another level with their body-positivity. Pic related.

Attached: venus_willendorf_by_emppa_naughty_pagans-dawml0h.jpg (1024x819, 322K)

>Why are they so afraid of Christ?

That's literally, LITERALLY, the finalpill. Jesus. Every effort kikes did, every secret society, every occult clique, every effort to take over whatever institution, their hate for Jesus was their motive.

And to think we have people who unironically go for the "muh dead kike" meme, the fedora 2.0 faggots...just DISGUSTING. Varg should be thrown off a cliff, and Styx and all those bizzare imbeciles. Look at them. Look at Varg, look at Styx, look at TJ Banana, look at any atheist or anti-christ on the internet. Which one of them looks normal?

Kikes hate Christ. Yes they love their temple sure, when the first tried to infiltrate the Catholic Church they came up with Freemasonry and made the Jachin and Boaz pillars from the temple as a integral part of every lodge, yes they love sucking baby dicks and fucking underage single-digit girls or kill them for their cow-god, but underneath it all is anti-Christ.

So next time someone goes for the dead kike on a stick meme, give it a bit of a hmmmmmm....

Attached: 1533562039435.jpg (736x876, 184K)

It could be worse...Paganism is not good for society.

Attached: 1529624403367.jpg (575x822, 102K)

Find me a jew promoting European paganism.

Attached: vargy10.jpg (700x1000, 186K)

difference is that whitey done nothing wrong, whereas jews done much wrong

Attached: 00235374585.png (1495x1195, 1.15M)

No, Jews are obsessed with us Christians. Read their rambling in Talmud. They just love atheists and pagans.

Pic is Church destroyed by Jews. It was routinely reported that Jews masturbated on the dead bodies of priests and destroyed Churches. Their hatred is vile.

Attached: Destroyed by Atheists 11.jpg (1600x900, 362K)

Attached: image (7).jpg (640x640, 176K)

HELLO LEVI JENSEN WE MEET AGAIN

Attached: 1530110558944.png (500x550, 124K)

True. Here is a Church destroyed by (((atheists))). Church of the Saviour, 1772-1777. The village of Ilyinskoye-Tolbuzino, Moscow Oblast

Attached: Destroyed by Atheists 29A Church of the Saviour, 1772-1777. The village of Ilyinskoye-Tolbuzino, Mos (800x600, 127K)

Inside.

Attached: Destroyed by Atheists 29B Church of the Saviour, 1772-1777. The village of Ilyinskoye-Tolbuzino, Mos (800x600, 217K)

Attached: Destroyed by Atheists 29C Church of the Saviour, 1772-1777. The village of Ilyinskoye-Tolbuzino, Mos (800x600, 227K)

I've caught 2 pro-pagan threads on Jow Forums started by Israeli kikes that forgot to hide their flags.

wow undeniable proof

totally not christkeks with VPN looking to create that impression

You rarely dare to use your Estonian flag anymore. Why such a coward? And why not post comments truthfully as the rabidly anti-Christian gay Jew you are? Did you mess up your VPN flags too much? Pic related. Too complicated for your Jewish brain. The Askenazi high IQ mytgh is a fabrication and a scam.

Attached: Stupid Jew forgot he used Latvian VPN.jpg (1016x141, 32K)

Levi Jensen, you are a snaggletoothed jew larping as norwegian mountaineer with a 140 iq christian virgin gf.
Your pathethic schizo kvetching to jew god will not save yoi from the Dark Flame. You are Elohims creation of mud golem, the Morning Star will not welcome you with open arms like he does with his angelic descendants, namely the white race. Adonai, we shall not forget, we shall not forgive.

Attached: 1531280687297.jpg (719x1024, 206K)

Hey look, it's the Estonian autist who does nothing but shit on white Christians.

Attached: alt right pagan.jpg (407x326, 138K)

They might like the D&C, I'm sure many "pro-Christian" bait threads are made by them.

You haven't really answered my question.
Also, Jesus was a rebel against the doctrine of Pharisee tradition from which the modern kikes stem their line. Of course they don't like JEWSUS but they laugh at your face as you take their myths from the OT and take them as your own. They have won your minds and they're not afraid to tell you about it
pic related

Attached: 1529006570222.png (987x1149, 181K)

Vast majority of pro Varg threads were made by this gay Jew.

>Paid Soros troll admits he is a homosexual Jew monitoring and spamming Jow Forums
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/JIpYudWKBnxJOE8S3BWLsg/

>Exposed as a Jew here:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175367971
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175580782/

>Mass spamming every day, using VPN and memeflags. Too stupid to change file name when VPN
File name: vO7lRZ7
Countries: Estonia, Sweden, Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Finland, Japan, Ecuador, Germany, Israel, Romania, Peru, Ukraine, France, Australia, Denmark, Belgium, Hungary, Ireland, Serbia, Greece, Russia, Lithuania, Italy, Poland, Netherlands,
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/YJVekmXsUgHPBR7qGSK9dA==

Don't forget to falsely accuse me of being Levi Jensen, slimy Jewish spammer.

Nothing beats a Christian lady. Girl in pic is a devout Christian and of course a virgin bride. No wonder this vicious homosexual Jew hates Christianity with a demonic passion, while loving and supporting Varg and his destructive, defeatist, divisive paganism.

Attached: 20khpfG0+.jpg (817x1024, 218K)

>totally not christkeks with VPN looking to create that impression
>memeflag

Too perfect

Attached: leftypol shilling anti christian.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Absolutely true. Spot on.

Attached: a soča valley.jpg (1024x682, 111K)

>christian theology is compatible with communism
he got that right

that said, I'm not sure what your point is with this screencap

Like a true jewish subversive mud golem, Levi Jensen thinks if he makes a few hilariously fake posts under memeflags with his very own distinctive word patterns, he is going to fool anyone.
Levi, decendants of Enkil look upon you with pity and contempt.

Attached: Grafvitnir-KTTMB-CD-1500x1500-820x820.jpg (820x820, 210K)

>Mass spamming every day, using VPN and memeflags. Too stupid to change file name when VPN
Are you talking about yourself?
You have zero proof m8, are you schizophrenic?

Attached: vargy1.jpg (500x408, 53K)

Hey I've been there. Great place!

varg is a homicidal homosexual

You are not white, mud golem nigger.

Attached: black-sun-baptism-1024x820.jpg (1024x820, 264K)

is your pic actually this guy ??
i believe it just based on how boomer-y his posting is but i need more proofs

The Jew is lying through his teeth, you idiot. What is it with you pagans and low IQ?

Attached: 1419243969-7e7ec37bad9d85ded4adf6894e07652e-1038x576.jpg (1038x576, 134K)

He uses the same pictures he spams on this board in his youtube videos. He also has announced his unwavering support for Israel both here and his website he took down, but which is still accessible on web archives. He absolutely panicked when he realized he had been found out but because he is a genuine imbecile he just cant stop posting here but he thinks his memeflag adventures make him unrecognizable.

Attached: abyss-1-300x300.jpg (300x300, 22K)

his picture is congruent with your personality and imagery so I believe it, but I'm not 100% sure

link to youtube channel?

Why do Amerimutts hate Varg so much?

Just look for Levi Jensen on youtube. I made a little compilation of cross-matching the grapics/pics here and on his channel but Im at work rn.

Attached: tumblr_o30edffAfV1tm6euco1_400.jpg (400x400, 52K)

Fuck, burzum was great and I watched his prison interviews from the 90s thinking he was a cool guy but that was before he totally lost his mind.

Now he just wants to live in a fairy tale cartoon world and larp as Gandalf in the woods. I guarantee his wife wears the pants in that relationship too.

lets see your ugly ass faggot

NONE OF YOU HOMOS ARE REAL CHRISTIANS
>INB4STRAWMAN NO TRUE SCOTSMAN AND ALL OF THAT ORTHER SHIT
YOO'RE NOT WEASELING YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE

Christfags will hang on the day of the rope

KEK. Checks out. This is the same guy that brags about his IQ "being the highest", about how he is a famous mountaineer, and so forth. What a weirdo.

lol. You found me out, Jewish globohomo. You just got your fellow Jews in Norway to find some guy you believe are laughable, and then as the slimy Jews you are, you present him as me. This is the Jewish modus operandi, - no arguments, no logic, no facts, just lies, mudslinging and smear. Show me your "evidence" Jewish homo.

Attached: .Der Ewige Jude.jpg (1135x1585, 1.62M)

Rage some more, Jew.

Polish: Smiertelny wrog Chrzescijanstwa
English: Mortal enemy of Christianity
Poland. 1943

Attached: .4864.800x800subs.jpg (577x800, 754K)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg4c5OjfzyA

holy fucking shit, literally wearing a fedora

Attached: trump_keking.jpg (1000x600, 115K)

Lol the Bible was written entirely by Jews and comes from the desert. No credible historian or even Christian apologist denies this. Yet I'm a Jew for pointing out your retarded mythology?

Bullshit argument and Varg has 7 kids.

Attached: 1520800691679.png (200x340, 6K)

He is fixated on IQ because he is retarded, on virginity because he is literally a virgin and kikestianity because he is ethnically jewish. Ive also seen him shilling priesthood to incels on this board.

Attached: 1533175308049m.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

He seems just as insane as the poster. Might actually be him kek

Attached: 1354549877054.jpg (200x200, 9K)

b-but Jesus was not a jew

>born in the tribe of Judah, tracing descent from king Solomon
>circumcised (christians worship his foreskin, the "Holy Prepuce")
>called himself a jew, worshipped at the jewish temple
>discussed mosaic law with rabbis
>disparaged gentiles

Yeah...

Attached: 1521584714694.jpg (864x2780, 699K)

You are at work, right now, Jewish globohomo? Earlier you presented yourself as a student with summer holiday and whole day to post pro-Jewish, anti-Christian, pro-Pagan garbage. But of course now you can't present your fake "evidence", because of "work". And the stupid pagans have no problem working with a gay Jew. They are traitors. Pagans are trash and can not be trusted.

Pic. They Fight And The Jew Grins

Attached: .2543534546636363r34634They Fight And The Jew Grins.jpg (366x415, 89K)

Attached: 1520691655238.jpg (719x768, 73K)

Jews hate christianity, they hate Islam, they hate all other religions. They hate "the goyim". But since christianity reformed their jewish traditions, they HAVE to reject it or else they wouldn't be jews.

Yids could care less if some negro builds a singing church in Africa to go "ooga booga hallelujah" - because they hate and want to replace WHITE PEOPLE. If anything, they think it's funny that such monkeys are following a version of "judaism for the goyim"...

Norwegian Christians generally keep faith to themselves, it is very "unorsk" to shout about your faith and throw it in people's faces. I wouldn't doubt that these two are the same people, if not, they have a lot in common.

Meanwhile on christcuck containment board...

Attached: christian globalists.png (1688x1647, 663K)

Varg is a fedora by any other name.

Attached: 454cefe7feda69389eff3b25f9d2a80965dfe3baa8e5ce329a49fd2834af1349.png (899x525, 330K)

>literally advocates for bogging homossexuals
>calls commies as not even human

You went full retarded, nigger

Attached: 1521394630815.png (1920x1918, 2.29M)

He loves Muslims.

Attached: varg vult.png (2616x548, 2.27M)

And he and his fellow snowniggers WE WUZ more than niggers.

Attached: varg larp.jpg (1000x600, 165K)

>if you don't believe "Hygeia" the goddes of Hygiene, was a real being like heir idol, you're an "atheist"!!!

Time to grow up.

"While generally regarded as polytheists, the pagans gained this reputation not because they worshiped more than one God but rather because they personified the attributes of this God, thereby creating a pantheon of posterior deities each manifesting a part of what the One God manifested as a whole. The various pantheons of ancient religions therefore actually represent the catalogued and personified attributes of Deity."

Attached: christcucks.png (1276x374, 40K)

Attached: 1518187296103.png (1904x7200, 1.93M)

Attached: fagan.png (1137x815, 923K)

>it is very "unorsk" to shout about your faith and throw it in people's faces
Yea I would assume. His kike "prophet" genes are kicking in and he cannot contain his autism. Cringy af

Attached: leftist trash.png (933x581, 99K)

I think its almost physically impossible for a kike to promote Christ.

Why don't you drop your memeflag then.

Attached: trump.png (722x622, 33K)

>Varg likes Turkey

Except that he has a whole video calling them out:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ltu7FF3pI6s

Also, what is irony and context. Your bitching about that is pretty sad, if you watched that video he "thanked" the Turks for taking greece, because they would get expelled later one way or another, and it made us stronger (also due to the renaissance works spreading)... But "gotcha" amirite? So much for "christian honesty"...

Keep bitching about e-celebs, though, that makes you look totally good...

It's like talking to small children when I deal with you pagans. Exposed Jewish homo find guy on the internet, with good help from fellow Jews in Norway, and that's enough for you pagan idiots to believe it is me. Morons.

Attached: azu_in_the_woods_by_poisonmilow-da2sfhx.jpg (1024x683, 291K)

>this rubbish

It has been debunked millions of times. Franky I would be embarrassed and you will never win converts of Germanics by insulting Odin, even secular Germanics understand the importance of Odin (Wednesday and thousands of place names named after Odin). Also I love the "hurrr Pagans like homosexuality and Jews! Here's a book defaming Odin by a homosexual Jew, very credible!"