LET'S MEME IT TO REALITY

Can we make people believe that it is ok to be racist toward black Trump fans? We can lose nothing here

Attached: ItsOkToBeRacist.png (1265x827, 712K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.de/entry/umvolkt-uns-deutsches-volk-muss-abgeschafft-werden_de_5b439482e4b048036ea12cf8
archive.is/8bKG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have something here. We need niggers to think Trump voters are race traitors.

Now there's an idea straight out of Israel if I've ever seen one... But I like it.

It's already OK, they're uncle toms and everyone on the left hates them.

The left: "Our racism is good, you racism is bad."

If we meme it hard, the reaction can be explosive, we the Jews call it "divide and conquer"

that's level 2

Should've hid your flag at least kike. Now good luck convincing people here that you're not trying to jew anyone.

People here are smart enough to see beyond the Jewing. Also JewFlag gets more attraction

what the fuck

Attached: 1531701409083.png (320x320, 90K)

This is a good psyop bamp. Fuck shills, this jew here is our jew and now that drumpf has the nuke codes we need to kill all the uncle tom niggers who voted for him am i rite o wot guhyz? Im with her

Pretty self explanatory, faggot. It's called good ole' divide and conquer

Mr Shekelberg this is an amazing idea
We the Jews now

Huffpost are also in Germamy now, they are calling for the excange of the german people by immigration
no shit, that's literally what it says, not even hiding it
huffingtonpost.de/entry/umvolkt-uns-deutsches-volk-muss-abgeschafft-werden_de_5b439482e4b048036ea12cf8

Thing is the left already believes this, but nobody will come out and openly say it. They will find ways around specifically saying that it’s ok to be racist. I don’t think it will take much work on our part to open the floodgates here

>We can lose nothing here
Pull some shit like this, and it will cost you everything.

>people here are smart enough
If only

>Thing is the left already believes this, but nobody will come out and openly say it.
This is what trolling all about, find the absurdities in liberal ideas and show it to the world

Do this and the blacks will use them as martyrs,do not do anything and do not for for this kike tricks,what we need to do is get the blacks to kill the other blacks so it looks much better on the media and let's everyone know that the msm can't report properly because they would refuse to cover it

Attached: Screenshot_20180801-234322.png (1440x2560, 3.78M)

As Trump said
>What could you possibly lose

At this point, the cognitive dissonance is so firmly entrenched, you can’t troll them to reality.

what a fucking cuck who wrote this piece of shit

too bad that they deleted the comments
the comments said that the writer should be beaten up and get shot by firing squad

Holy fuck what the fuck is going on

Bamp

Attached: itsokayracist.jpg (1600x2262, 140K)

Black Trump supporters absolutely shouldn't complain if they're called "Uncle Tom" by dumb niggers because namecalling isn't racism by the standards of the conservative right. If they can't handle niggers calling them names or expect some kind of special treatment for it they might as well go back to the left.

We're not falling for your dumb tricks, kike.

Write up three paragraphs and post it to buzzfeed. Here’s an old example archive.is/8bKG8

AND SO IT BEGINS

Fire up the twitter accounts boys! Social justice needs us!

>No, niggers, it's not okay to break your DNC mind slavery (and that's a good thing)

Attached: 1529772316901.jpg (499x499, 19K)

>Judging people based on their flag over their content.
You sound like a bigger Jew than OP.

wrong, all this does is further the divide between ideological extremists.

The point is that liberals ARE racist against black conservatives, I say let's just expose them

I was unable to find any such article by her, but it's not like she wouldn't write something like this.

Well I googled it couple of time and found nothing so it is probably fake but that's not the point here anyway

>good luck convincing people here that you're not trying to jew anyone.
Did you even read his post? He's trying to jew leftists.

Easy. "If you are pro-Trump, you're not really black."

Let's start with that. Start memeing

can we finish the job hitler started?

You would know, you're doing it for millennias

For the Glory of Israel

this LARPer again?
Go get a job you fucking leech faggot

you're an idiot. Look at his post times, it's a fucking LARPer, he's as much Israeli as my fucking mother is; not.

Not too shabby, rabbi. Looks like it could grow legs.

>Look at his post times,
what's your point? timezones?

who cares about his flag
the idea seems solid
or have you some ((reasons)) why we shouldnt fuck with the left?

Yeah you guys are the master race and better than black.
Clearly

Attached: IMG_20180804_211755.jpg (1065x1050, 226K)

Interesting, have a bump.

There are always people who are on the fence, and those are the people you need to convince.

Attached: dead-jew-child-ashes1.jpg (466x667, 46K)

A FUCKING SKULL

what a shitty photoshop

Attached: MK ch.3.jpg (850x446, 195K)

bump

DARE I SAY THAT
WE ARE IN A THREAD
FILLED WITH TERRORISTS

People already believe that, idiot. Leftists call black people uncle Tom whenever they speak out of turn.

Hello weak white boi, black man here

What your referring to is what we call an "uncle Tom"

You're about 80 fuckin years late little buddy

God damnit Israel. That's a pretty funny plan that would probably work like a charm, you filthy kike. I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

Attached: image(69).jpg (480x451, 26K)

nigger

How about you back them into a corner where they're forced to say it on their own as opposed to spreading a lie? If you spread the lie first you're preemptively giving them a reason to deny they said it.

Attached: 1533260170962.gif (494x419, 313K)

Nice fake rabbi

we need a catchy name. uncle tom isnt good enough for this. preferably a play on "nigger".

Bumping the based Jew's thread

Negrotive?

do one with "Hitler did nothing wrong"

Attached: OP.png (661x590, 214K)

To be fair, doing the "right" thing has gotten us nowhere so far. Using kike tactics against kikes seems to have far more success.

"Leftists are being racist towards black Trump supporters, and that's a good thing"

we are already here tho
>kys

Attached: intense jewery.gif (501x585, 212K)

This is excellent propaganda

You must be retarded if you think anyone would fall for such a shitty shop.

That’s basically what they say, though, when they say you can’t be racist to a white person.

seems like a good idea we can open BLM style instagrm and twitter pages and post our memes and see how and nigger react to them if they would fall fo it

kikes upon kikes..

Attached: jidf.jpg (1200x543, 107K)

I love the side message saying Trump colluded.

Anyways, posted on a couple of meme sites. Hope it spreads.

Yes, that was the point, you short-sighted slav.

usually I would agree but your flag makes me thinking.
most are dumb but even the dumb are realizing that they aren't right if enough smartfags are crushing their kiked opinions
Bad times bro. Good to see that not every German is fucked up.
Remember Hitler became the Führer because the left went so apeshit that everyone was pissed.
the left doesn't even realize that they are gaslighting the whole situation
hope your post is satire
BLumpfs