Did this photo ruin Peterson?

Did this photo ruin Peterson?

Attached: CB4F11F5-94D3-41C3-B597-1FD1C95BAB74.jpg (355x415, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzdnaXbDmRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly I don't understand why the whole fucking society has to be either pro right-wing or left-wing Zionist shill. Why can't we just worship some Hindu God shill for a change.

>anarchist complaining about extreme positions

>hurr durr stop defending your country, its heritage and its history
Go kill yourself, faggot. Or at least go back to India.

Clean your room, eat your beef, take your SSRI's

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 15.37.53.png (928x915, 615K)

Had a dream last night that I had a meeting with Jordan Peterson. After the meeting I put him in a chokehold until he died. Have no idea why I had that dream. Felt a little sick before I went to sleep. I don't hate the guy.

You really need a bunch of LARPing jews to tell you that? Why wasn't this something you felt strongly about before the Zionists told you to be angry?

>superior white man
>creates genetic abomination
>praise KEK

Stop deflecting, faggot. And definitely stop projecting your retarded image of me. Just kill yourself already.

Attached: 1442248385238.gif (480x271, 2.86M)

>KYS
>stop deflecting

really

Attached: Simpsons_04_20_P4.jpg (1280x720, 975K)

Why did you start feeling I deflect only after Adolf Hitler had already died?

consider the idea that if you're in a healthy and long-lasting marriage then maybe you see the person as lovely as they were when you first met them despite age taking a toll
>inb4 Jow Forums being Jow Forums and suggesting all 70 year olds should just bang an 18 year old gold digger

>70 year olds should just bang an 18 year old gold digger

if I could, I would. but yeah, im not a psych genius like JBP

They way they’re seated makes her look like his handler

That on and this one, yes,

Attached: 1530562637629.jpg (960x960, 374K)

This is Jordan here. I'm on vacation.

Have you cleaned your rooms lately, Jow Forums?

It's asinine how obsessed with me you are.

I had to marry one of those hook nosed freaks so I could subtlety raise the Canadian Reich.

Attached: jp.jpg (1608x1123, 724K)

This one doesn't help either given that the jews can't help themselves from signaling to the tribe that someone is fully under their control.

Attached: peterstein_coincidence.jpg (814x526, 61K)

Define ruined. Looks like he's doing pretty well for himself siphoning patreon shekels from his cultists to me. If you mean did peoples opinion of him drop around here? No, it was already pretty low and trying to shame him for his ugly wife is just cringy.

Attached: 1517917722972.jpg (308x267, 13K)

Attached: 1517225972314.jpg (640x767, 145K)

Attached: tammy_peterson.png (862x791, 606K)

Attached: 1533428790407.jpg (640x767, 239K)

Photos without background can easily make you dislike someone\something.

Who is that chick

Attached: article-2328536-19EB9CC3000005DC-960_634x391[1].jpg (634x391, 100K)

What a retarded idea.

Also pretty sure his wife is a jew.

Looks like Merkel.

Attached: kanzlerin-merkel-nackt-unzensiert.jpg (356x512, 48K)

Butterface is such a conflicting feel. If the bag came off you'd feel like you had sex with uncle Fester.

would bang
but that's a terrible posture.

What ruins Peterson is his open Zionism, connection to UN Globalist think tanks, obvious shaming of White Identitarians and constant evasion of any decisive position

If you care about the appearance of someone's wife more than their message you are truly sad as fuck. I care nothing for Jordan his incoherent babbling and would argue his bullshit on an academic level only. The fact he has a wife his age and that she logically looks like an old coots has no relevance what so ever to his body of work. The problem with Jordan is that he based all his work on Jung and Freud with lots of Christian influences. And that these philosophers and psychologists have been completely debunked in academia. This makes his entire body of work pseudoscience.

This. Who other than teenage girls care about how people look when it comes to their message?

Yep
>look! his wife looks old and her nose looks slightly jewish
>HATE HIM HATE HIIM

His message is still shit, though.

Yeah he has a lot of stupid shit going on but acting like retards is just embarrassing
I personally hate how he never agreed to debate a right wing person like some coward

She isn't that bad looking she just has her eyebrows done all wierd.

Attached: uncle-leo-from-seinfeld.png (600x300, 207K)

>be intellectual
>study a pseudo-science geared towards social engineering
>be so liked in the local culture of sociologist that you get a luxurious position
>manage to keep your university position for decades without ever working a real job

You have to be absolutely fucking retarded to not know this guy is a shill from the beginning.

Is she native or what?

lel
youtube.com/watch?v=CzdnaXbDmRI

Attached: serveimage-5.jpg (755x390, 45K)