DEMS COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA 100%

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1026471244949061632?s=21

Attached: D737F6EF-64D8-4355-893F-C64739A7EEC8.jpg (1242x1408, 765K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WBax2xy7T8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Him and Putin had a good little talk in Helsinki. Trumps got the mud to fight the dirt.

what a dumbfuck lmao

Attached: 153356686487236314.png (855x449, 458K)

Q predicted this.

FUCK

MY MAN

What's wrong with Russia as an ally, be honest.

This Russia collusion meme is getting very stale and played out. Someone needs to present something soon or just shut the fuck up forever about it.

They're not going to stop until 2024

drumpf is the dumbest, most transparent nigger of out time

nothing

The UK invited Obama to come opine on things like the Brexit vote, isn't that "interfering in a foreign election"? I guess he didn't buy an ad on facebook so it isn't.

Waiting for the next IG report, apparently you’ll get your something then.
When is the next IG report coming out btw, I can’t find it on jewgle

I just want him to blow some fucking brains out, is that too much to ask?

Literally a mental health crisis for our nation.

Attached: 133795633998947.jpg (527x612, 19K)

Trump should declassify the FISA application, Mifsud an Ohr 302s already!

Where are all the Q fags lol, does this coincide with a prophecy?

Glad he's listening to Dan. His podcasts are explosive

>Fox and Friends
Shameful

Technically, they did.

Hillary Clinton actually reached out to Kremlin assets to build the piss dossier via Fusion GPS.

It would be great if Sessions and Rosenstein ended up being turbo-red-pilled and the reason they waited so long to do anything was so they could flood the news with dems getting BTFO just before the election.

This

Yes, when??

I have zero faith in Sessions.

>muh marijuana

Zero clue I havent heard any timeline, Hannity recently said tick tock for the first time in a while sooooo before 2019?.

No mention of how close china came to inflicting fatal blow to the US economy helped along the way by a hugely beneficial nafta deal, that was agreed under Bill Clintons time as president

Q predicted this

Based

Attached: Why you are still here anon.jpg (580x580, 161K)

HOLY SHIT DONALD TRUMP SAID SOMETHING ON TWITTER?

This is the Dems campaign strategy, it's going nowhere.

Nobody colluded with Russia.

Collusion is not a crime or in any way wrong at all.

id say mid Oct. 2018 just in time to fuck with the mid terms obviously

Yes, despite having the facts on his side, he must be a fucking idiot.

Attached: 17102475.gif (728x728, 3.98M)

The way I understand it is Russian Jews were working with the clintons, so our deep state and their deep state.
So yeah there was some shit with us and the Russians, but it was Russian Jews helping our Jews elect the Antichrist

He's going senile

I was thinking the other day that the Chinks are most likely to mess with our election in favor of the Demos. they sure ass hell dont want Trump around now, he is fucking them good so i can see them trying to do this and of course the Dems will look the other way.

>Looking forward to the new IG Report!
When???

WE CANT FIND IT user HELP US SEARCH

>Collusion is not a crime

When did you realize that Trump only said this so that Democrats CAN'T say it without looking terrible when they eventually get charged with collusion-related crimes?

Same story with "What you are seeing is not what's happening." Now Democrats can't use that line when they start getting charged with crimes.

>that hair flip as he lands
Pure kino

At this point even if the claim is true, would it really matter?

The left is so deluded and so wrapped up in identity politics and group identity that they've basically forgone facts as long as they believe they're being virtuous.

I think even if it was 100% confirmed that Trump had no involvement in any collusion whatsoever, and then 100% confirmed that the Democrats did try to collude with Russia, the mainstream media and liberal narrative would still be something like:
>"well who cares because Trump and his supporters are still really evil bigots"
and the attacks would continue just as they have from the beginning. There will be no justice here, they are mentally unwell and permanently deranged.

Q predicted this reply

50142-D Chess.
Trump also commited a few crimes and deliberately purjered himself to outfox the stupid liberals and the fake media.
Sly old fox.

5D-Chess is a meme but memes are now reality

Attached: 3E82BD04-FD03-450A-A873-2A94F66B0C70.jpg (750x778, 70K)

Q predicted this reply to that reply

Attached: 992912ad-23f7-42d3-8116-7824845d240d.png (720x1280, 216K)

Russian collusion is the new "show us your birth certificate" it's a nothingburger.

before we execute (metaphorically of course) you im going to ask for your BEST SMUG FACE

and if you dont comply its going to be VERY PAINFUL... for you (metaphorically) ;)

The guy who's friends, family and associates (some of which have already pleaded guilty to lying or hiding their conspiritorial acts) are currently under investigation for conspiracy to commit campaign fraud with foreign nationals is saying, don't look at him but instead his political enemies. OK, thanks user.

Seems they are allowed to fuck over the US economy using the nafta deal signed by Bill Clinton, China slowly drain the US economy and were close to inflicting huge levels damage and did anybody call them out before Trump appeared. Everybody screams Russia but China gets a free pass somehow when what they engaged in made anything Russia was accused of totally insignificant in comprison

A perfect distraction while the Chinese were doing their level best to fuck up the US economy.

the new one will just have some incriminating shit on page 632 of 1150. The conclusion will be "A lapse in judgement" and No Bias or intent of malice.

how can you type so many words and say nothing?
oh right because any name you drop leads back to podesta or clinton LOL

Nobody actually cares about any of this shit anymore beside hyper-political hobbyists.

Shut the fuck up cuck.
No one around Trump has been connected with anything regarding Russia.
It's all peripheral made up bullshit like Manafort being busted literally for just being rich.

lol jesus Christ

have any of you ever seen such a desperate scared human being?
Trump really believes his cult is THIS stupid?

It would be a shame if they helped him in the next election too.

Attached: 1477721880636.jpg (626x354, 20K)

Time to investigate Obama's collusion.

Attached: 1527199841156.jpg (716x472, 75K)

No Shit,
Democrats colluded with everyone and (((THEY))) still LOST!

Attached: Feel_the_Burn!.jpg (922x499, 61K)

dems remind me of this show.

Attached: collusion.gif (544x321, 1.91M)

look its not like Russkies are saints, fuck em too... but the real danger are the chinks, everyone knows this but no one seem to want anything done about it... except Trump anyways.

Shut the fuck up asshole
Everyone around Trump has some connection with Russia. It's all literally secondary and tertiary associations like Manafort, and Flynn and Vanderswan and Papadopalous et al, who literally were just charged with:
1. Witness tampering
2. Lying to federal investors (my interpretation: about their conspiritorial acts with foreign nationals)
3. Failing to register as a foreign agent
4. Tax evasion
5. Fuck me if you still don't get it by now you never will.
6. Remember, traitors get the bullet first fren.

youtu.be/WBax2xy7T8E

They are just slow walking everything in hopes Dems win back the house

Trump is the one constantly about collusion
Also he said collusion is not a crime but yet you want hillary to be jailed because she colluded

Double thinking is real

drumpf is a big fat meanie, don't believe the hype

Oh cool my thread is still up

Attached: FEB150AE-7F17-4EC3-B05A-7460FAB9450D.jpg (600x396, 72K)

wrong, hillary did. fusionGPS
stop lying cunt

Attached: 1531268137901.jpg (1612x1648, 1.63M)

Attached: 1517811346490.jpg (1367x855, 314K)

>who literally were just charged with
"Crimes" that are 100% unrelated to the Russia collusion investigation. What's also funny is that collusion is not a crime, yet a special prosecutor was tasked with investigating said non-crime. Whatever other crimes might be revealed in the course of the investigation should not be liable to prosecution.

Notice how none of that is conspiracy to commit campaign fraud as you had claimed.

If associations with foreign nationals is all it take to define guilt, then everybody is guilty of everything. Basically what's left of your hilarious non-argument is that if you're guilty of something, you're also guilty of whatever it is you happen to insist upon.

Trump needs to fire sessions.

your delusion proves you wrong.

Attached: beretta_nano.png (816x612, 937K)

and redpilled

I ALREADY KNEW THAT YOU SUMMER NEWFAGS!

bad goy. cossacks raped my grandmother!

bumpstoc

they're white

I'm not wh*te, we're next level.

Attached: IMG_20180806_225748.jpg (376x384, 39K)