China cant tell Europeans apart, dont have any PC culture and think 'Hitler was a Good Man'

youtube.com/watch?v=nI8LCd2aT5g

Honestly amazing, i cant stop laughing

Attached: 1499060385586.jpg (1808x2048, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGWsMac4iKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek they had that pussy Leftist in tears.

I don't wanna be an idiot, but I'm also pretty sure North Americans can't tell Europeans apart.

what are u doing jew?
bad jew don't help the goyim.

I can smell the s o y on these two from here

serpentza isnt onions hes pretty redpilled bruh.

It kind of depends on what areas you're comparing. Telling an Englishman from a German from an Italian is kind of tricky, they all look similar aside from the englishman's teeth, but French, Spanish, Dutch, scots, Irish and Slavs are easy to pick out.

truth is offensive

It's common to be unable to tell similar groups you're unfamiliar with apart. Minor details go unnoticed unless you have a lot of interactions with them, or are trained to see them.

Laughable. It's easy to tell us apart, especially Italians. Most Italians aren't even white, they have dark olive skin.

I can tell a Swede from a Spaniard or a Russian from an Irishmen.

Attached: 1533154069879.png (594x741, 720K)

Italians, Scandis and Slavs are all easy to tell for me, there's something about the facial features that gives it away. Only pure ones of course, not the genetic slop in the States

Some slavs have certain facial features that don't exist in Germany but other look like generic central Europeans. Among Scandinavians it's sometimes the very prominent chin that gives it away.

Korean try to tell Westerner apart

youtube.com/watch?v=tGWsMac4iKQ

can you honestly tell the difference between a swed and pol?
i don't mean from caricatures

Tbf eurocucks have become more and more similar over the years
Your cultures almost don't exist anymore, you've become an amalgamation
Just like the Jews did to us after the civil war

>China cant tell Europeans apart

SO they are retarded bug people?

Give me a break, they look the fucking same and they want to pretend whites look the same as some kind of game.

Meanwhile in Thailand markets. Yepp
Hitler was a Good man.

Attached: IMG_20180727_192722.jpg (2340x4160, 2.28M)

They can tell Scandinavians apart from Europeans tho.

Fuck man
Why do all white people look the same???

That girl at the end is wrong, i can tell Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese girls apart pretty easy. It's a hard earned skill i acquired over the years.

And how about these two clowns go back to their Frankfurt school and stop spreading kike nonsense in China?

Lack of education?

Lack of brainwashing.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 41K)

It's not hard, they have distinct features. I can tell Japs, Koreans, Vietnamese and Thai apart pretty easily.

White men are realizing that white women are too demanding and manipulative, and that they have left them for Jamal. As a result, they are going for Asian women at an exponentially increasing rate, creating Eurasians. Asians are immigrating here at an increasing rate too, and they are at the same wealth and intelligence level as whites. This will naturally lead to the creation of Eurasians. Jow Forums. Race mixing is inevitable. Even Jews are doing it at a higher level than anyone else. So you will be left with mulattos and Eurasians. Naturally, Eurasians will be the natural masters of these Brazilified mutts, and Eurasians will have all of the power. Eurasians will become the new Jews. There will be organizations like “The Eurasian Advocacy League” and they will have the most intelligent and wealthy members of society as their funders. So, take the hapa pill. Go put your BWC in some Asian pussy. Your kids will have an advantage, and will become the first to partake in Eurasian Advocacy (something whites are not currently allowed to do.)

Attached: DUZ7JYSVwAAQ0li.jpg (1350x1800, 236K)

it fucking sucks being of italian and spanish decendance in latin america, everybody thinks i'am the same as a 50%indio

Attached: dfbh.jpg (576x288, 21K)

There has been studies that show that all people identify others better inside their own race.

Attached: 1324657653436090908543433244.png (1717x1079, 2.3M)

Or, we could abolish the court system and hang the traitors.

I love how cmilk is so fucking offended even though he rants about femtards at the end. Like damn how pozzed can you be? Winston don't give a fuck though.

Yeah winston is alright it's fucking cmilk that's jewed to shit from his NY upbringing

I'm not really surprised by that thai bro.

He is from South Africa so he has seen some shit. He also hit the jackpot on his wife, she is rich, she is a semi-famous model and a licensed MD. C-Milk on the other hand married an impregnated the first village chink he could find lmao.

She's not even a chink she's a fucking ugly ass Vietnamese gook. The DNA video they did was kinda hilarious. Girl how the fuck did you look at the mirror and think you were Chinese.

In that case he fucked up posting that shit online, in China if you are not ethnically Han you will lose out on a lot of government benefits and will be sanctioned pretty much everywhere. Home ownership becomes impossible. If they find out she is screwed.

western liberals going to china for pussy then bitching about how insensitive chinese people are, kek.
Chinese culture will outlast western liberalism because it's insular and doesn't give a fuck about anyone else.
These western liberals are worse than the 18th and 19th century colonialists they claim to hate, they just try to infect places with their weak nation destroying creed while acting morally superior.

>Chocolate Town

My fucking sides.

Attached: keks to do.jpg (1599x999, 205K)

Hitler was a good man.

Attached: 13970e63790c659402a21ac96f07d410740acd6107fb91c1942d22d464037f63.jpg (817x1024, 299K)