LYME DISEASE SPREAD BY GLOBAL WARMING

The reason Lyme disease is spreading from being practically non-existent one hundred years ago, to being in every state today, is global warming.

Glad that's been sorted.

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-102354.png (1080x1920, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/science-and-health/2018/5/7/17314716/lyme-disease-vaccine-history-effectiveness
the-farmer.com/farm-operations/barberry-tick-connection
spiegel.de/gesundheit/diagnose/deutschland-einheimische-muecken-koennten-borreliose-uebertragen-a-1083663.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25118409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok

No because retarded Amerifats thought it would be a good idea to experiment on it and release it among the bird population. Look up Plum Island. Now it's ubiquitous. Amerimutts ruin everything.

Additionally, the reason we don't have a vaccine for it is because anti-vaxxers shut it down after we developed it. They were worried about the hundreds of cases of debilitating arthritis that accompanied it. Supid proles.

google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/science-and-health/2018/5/7/17314716/lyme-disease-vaccine-history-effectiveness

>This article is a perfect case study in propaganda. Study it.

What utter bullshit. The anti vaxers have never ever been allowed to shut anything down and we’re supposed to believe they managed to get this one on ice. Basically you will be forced to have vaccines you probably will never need, at an age your brain is particularly vulnerable, but unable to get vaccines as an adult for illness that are a present threat.

It's as if they tried to stuff as much propaganda into one article as possible, no matter how forced and out of place it feels. I couldn't resist posting it here.

Just keep your house clean and use anti-tick products like once every month or so.
I spread a thing called "Barrage" mixed in water around the outdoor areas and a few drops of "Front Line" in my dog and that's about it.
Zero ticks.

Well I'd rather be tired than fucking arthritic, dickhead.

Attached: Rumaniaball_-_Tabla.png (980x2096, 88K)

my mom got ligma yesterday

Introduction of barberry which is a pernicious weed provides a perfect environment for ticks to thrive.
Outlawed in some states because it spreads like a mofo. Used in landscaping. Common at businesses and homes

Lime disease is a parasitic cocktail. Not a virus. It's a bacteria that lives inside parasites that are transfered by ticks. A vaccine would literally be useless because it's a parasite, and the parasite protects the bacteria in it's body from antiobiotic exposure which is why it recurs regularly. Just take wormwood, eat healthy and your body fights it off.

People who get sick are helping natural selection and evolution to progress. Medicine is cacogenic.

Attached: dutch mosquito.jpg (480x360, 25K)

the-farmer.com/farm-operations/barberry-tick-connection

Mass. here with two small children. It's a nightly routine to check the kids for ticks. It has to be done very carefully, as the damned nymphs can be about a millimeter long. Sometimes they seem to be a tiny piece of dirt, but when you try to brush it away, you find that it is attached at one end. (They're probably easier to spot once they've fed a bit, as they swell up. But I catch them early.) I remove about 2 a year from my family. I know a handful of people who have or have had Lyme.

I have ligma.

There was a vaccine. It was not "literally useless".

(((Lyme Disease)))

That sucks dude, i have a real bad case of sugandese, probably caught it at saw-con.

how is climate change responsible?
in germany we have cooler weather than in the US, but the ticks are everywhere.

Btw, dont know anyone with lime disease, although its very common.
Btw, my stepdad is a medical doctor, said they have confirmed cases of lime being spread through mosquitoes, they dont talk about it to prevent panic. But all he said you could do is just accept it

lyme through mosquitos makes zero sense, it's the saliva of the tick that carries the disease.

>I remove about 2 a year from my family
That's nothing. I've had more on me in a week.

spiegel.de/gesundheit/diagnose/deutschland-einheimische-muecken-koennten-borreliose-uebertragen-a-1083663.html
here a german article, where they confirm it.
The first proven report was in the 1960's
They are able to spread it, but up to know the risk was not considered high

they also did a study of inspecting 3400 mosquitoes from 11 locations and found that only between 0,3 to 8,33% carry the bacteria.
But the chance of getting the bacteria from them is only 1,4-6%

but with changing weather it could shift the stats

Nigger it's a real thing , I've got friends with Lyme and bartonella.

2 a year?
for the last 15 years I have not found a attached one on me, remove about 10-20 a year that are walking on me.
My dog on the other hand has about a dozen a month

i gess she ligma some dirty nigger

Isn't it one of the easiest diseases to fake for the gibs? I heard its go to sickness for US subhumans who want to be on assistance.

You saying there's no test?

I know that in Russia they openly blame it on American bioweapons research.

Why don't you move to a safer state like Nevada or Colorado or Wyoming?

Lyme disease is a manufactured bioweapon that accidentally spread on the backs of deers by ticks, and the US government denied its existence for years because of this

Kill all deers and ticks are gone. Simple as that.

how can lyme disease be real if global warming aint real

Most of the dangerous diseases in my state come from latin America or from coal burners who traveled to Africa, zika virus for example brought in by spics to my state

Ticks don't just live on deer. A lot of problems with Lyme disease spreading has to do with fragmented habitats drawing carriers like birds and mice together in the same small patches of land as deer. So there much more contact and spread of infected ticks.

I can recall Lyme without tick bites somewhere on pubmed.

I can't stop raping people, thanks to global warming.

Adult ticks feed mainly on deers and if they don't get their blood meal they won't breed > no new ticks.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25118409

I remember reading one study which show that killing all deers would eliminate 99% of ticks.

Get chickens
They eat ticks
Problem solved
/thread

I went to the Isle of Skye a couple of years back and my family had at least one tick a day on us, but a local vet said that the ticks on Skye don't carry Lyme disease,thank god.