What are some darknet businesses one could do so they don't have to pay taxes...

What are some darknet businesses one could do so they don't have to pay taxes. I disagree with the politics of paying taxes in our modern times. Do you trust darknet cryptocurrency exchanges btw?

I disagree with the politics of paying taxes in our modern times, I don't generally have anything against taxes though as long as they are reasonable.

Attached: darknet hacker.jpg (360x300, 22K)

none that you won't get nailed for, don't do it

Sell marijuana dude
No one is doing that

Silkroad is doing it right?

How would one get nailed for it if one is careful?

Hope you posted this using some kind of proxy if you're serious.

if you have to ask how to not get caught, you really shouldn't be considering doing it.

>if you have to ask how to not get caught, you really shouldn't be considering doing it.
This over used trope... It's called learning, retard.

Jow Forums wont work with a proxy.

Attached: disgruntled pepe.jpg (1337x1289, 63K)

off the top of my head

>leaving a port open on the clearnet and getting busted by routine scans
>accidentally giving your real address to someone (don't laugh, it happens)
>accidentally using an email that was used before, or using an email limited to illegal activities for normal things
>getting infected somehow by someone out to get you
>FBI deciding to fuck you up and using NSA intel to do it
>some "competitor" planting CP on your shit and getting you done for it

if you have to ask you know so little that you're going to fail

There are many ways to work without paying taxes..

bruh, you're calling me a retard and yet I can guarantee that you know so little about the actual technical side of running a deep web business and not getting caught that you don't even know the shit you don't know
it isn't as simple as just reading a couple of online articles and setting up a website you dipshit, it'd take at least 6 months of hardarse learning to get to a point where you should feel remotely comfortable doing that shit, and many of the services that even offer hosting on the deep web are honeypots now anyway (providing you even know enough about methods of being truly anonymous online to not get caught using a legit one).
Your best bet if you want to make money from the deep web is Satan RaaS (if it's even still around at this point, if not then you'll have to make your own which isn't too hard). Hosting a site is not a good idea.

all of those are easily avoidable by cycling devices on a regular base and basic info sec like a mac spoofer

The government writes IOU's and collects taxes to repay the loaned money. They will write these IOU's with or without you.
If you dodge the tax man you risk IRS swat teams and frozen bank accounts so it isn't recommended.
If you want to generate income outside of the tax system you should become a drug dealer.

>leaving a port open on the clearnet and getting busted by routine scans
I did not know about this, can you tell me more? Who would scan you?

>accidentally using an email that was used before, or using an email limited to illegal activities for normal things
What is your opinion on proton mail? Are there darknet email services(that are encrypted like proton mail)

Have you considered becoming a mexican and demand handouts from the US?

Dude, how do you expect to run a deep web business when you clearly don't understand basic networking?
And have you ever actually been on the deep web? you know, there's literally a section on the hiddenwiki devoted to secure email.

I can learn my man.

>And have you ever actually been on the deep web? you know, there's literally a section on the hiddenwiki devoted to secure email.
It's called darknet, it different from deepweb. Also I'd be careful trusting everything on the hidden wiki.

refer to
not even being horrible, but seriously, don't even look too far into setting anything up until you know networking and also how to keep yourself completely anonymous. If you want to go extra tinfoil, set up a computer with something like fedora, then run kali or something in a vm (parrotos would be good too bc it has anonsurf right from the off), or just boot from a persistent live usb from different computers on different networks (though this can present its own problems).
In the meantime, seriously look into Satan RaaS. if that's gone now (which it may be) then try and find an equivalent service, or better yet just make your own.
Nigger, don't even try and correct me on this shit, I've been doing it a lot longer than you have.

What do you think about using I2P for IRC and someone using botnets with it? Also would you say IRC servers superior for using botnets or 2P2 network topologies?

Well as far as tor is concerned, I2P is the only way anyway. P2P is going to be the more anonymous way to have a botnet (as they can't just trace the command server back to you), but has its own limitations (more time consuming to set up, for example).
But really, looking at the other things you've posted in this thread and the fact that you think "P2P" is "2P2", I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you shouldn't be fucking with botnets yet anyway. Unless you already know for certain what kind of topology is appropriate for your purpose, it isn't something you should be trying to do.

It was a typo asshole. I meant P2P

Even so, my statement still stands.
For what it's worth, your best bet for a botnet --IN MOST CIRCUMSTANCES-- is to have a central command server with an hierarchy under it, but with the ability to take the CCS offline and have it still operate as a P2P style botnet.

The trick is: Pay taxes. Make expenses and buy stuff. Keep it on level. Finally sell the stuff. Repeat. Your goverment will be happy, your local companies too. And you pay for what you use (streets, infrastrucutre, ...).

You seem to be not even a scriptkiddie. mr "darknet_hacker". With your skills you are a victim per excellence. noice. learn terminal, netcat, grep and unixoid systems before you start to use your not existant knowledge of buzzwords. and pay taxes for your land you lousy wanne be leet haxx0r ...

It's not like Isael and CIA can't already know who you are with your computer's built in hardware backdoors.

And if they really want to find you they will just use their occult psychics to lock onto you and zero in on you because you sinned.

ya, na, ya cunt

>The trick is: Pay taxes.
>And you pay for what you use (streets, infrastrucutre, ...).

just arrived in Germany, i take it?

>have a central command server with an hierarchy under it
You mean grade the bots by computing power and/or their network speed or something? Back when I was "around" this stuff 10 years ago people would disguise themselves to look like zombies themselves so they don't look like an IRC channel operator, but that didn't mask their connection like I2P would.

Yeah, he doesn't sound very German at all, or if he is he's a major fucking chump.

yeah, we all know the meme about intel's latest x86 processors having backdoor access, etc etc.
You use a lightweight Linux build, and guess what? Suddenly, even a Celeron processor becomes viable. And if you get an obscure build where you can't even get basic shit like nvidia drivers, then what hope have alphabet soup agencies got for installing crapware and spyware on your shit?

Fucking silk road in 2018

What do you recommend for video cards? Can the government use GPUs to spy on you?

bro - plz. Wir sind die Jungs die noch Pommes auf dem Teller haben. Prussia, NRW - Pottblag. ÄäÖöÜü - Umlautz, yes.

use MIPS architecture - very rare and cheap

Nigger please, the fact that you don't know what a hierarchy means in relation to botnets alone belies the fact that you weren't "around this stuff 10 years ago". An hierarchy in this sense means that you designate certain other computers on the botnet as being command servers whilst still being under you (kind of like regional managers to a CEO). These are "in charge" of a defined set of computers that are under them. This type of structure means that you're able to hit multiple targets at once with ease, and also confers greater anonymity to you (as you can duck out when you get wind that one branch has been discovered).
No point lying son, this isn't plebbit and it wont get you upvoted.

If you can’t manage to get a proxy working on Jow Forums then you need to fucking stop what you’re doing, you clearly have no clue of what you’re getting in to.

Either that or you are a cia nigger trying to pull one on us with your datamining thread

chips on their plates? Explain this German idiom to me.

Looks good brah, I'll have to look into that properly later on
It isn't your government that you should be worrying about. But in theory, yes, anyone with the right tools could exploit a vulnerability (for example, a driver vulnerability) with ease. But there are far easier, better ways to go about getting access to a computer. Look for something more universal--not every computer is going to have a dedicated gpu, and they are split across brands and models. Something like the processor, though, most people just get whatever shite intel trudges out when they buy a laptop/desktop and don't even think about it. It's ubiquity is its vulnerability.

You have to pay for a proxy that will work on Jow Forums. Jow Forums detects the proxy protocol from your connection and permabans it automatically.

So you recommend a custom build for surfing and using the darknet?

>(we are the guys still with Pommes Currywurst on the plate)

Pommes + Currywurst is a local food for the oldfirm NRW guys. German worker fast food. Football, Beer - and this. Three times a week. Very German.

No real point unless you're a rock spider or something. I recommend a custom build because it's cheaper than buying a prebuilt, but surfing is about as safe as it CAN be with the current state of the tor network (not sure it comes through properly, but I really don't think the current iteration of tor is that safe to begin with if you are an end user because of the potential for 51% attacks and other exit-node kikery). Always be careful, but remember that unless you're delivering cheesy pizzas (or receiving a LOT of them), or attempting to buy illegal drugs/guns, the police/alphabet soup won't really care about you going on the deep web in the first place.

If you want to build botnets or whatever, yeah you need a custom build, you need to use Kali Linux or ParrotOS (Wangblows 10 is not even an option) and you need to not use that computer for anything else so that they cant digitally fingerprint you.

Currywurst is truly elder-god tier food mang.

youre going to end up in jail that's how they got al capone

>I disagree with the politics of paying taxes
You better not be using our public roads and services.

You sound like a gigantic fedora tipping neckbeard.

What you could do that is a lot safer is digital goods. You're never involving your physical location, and everything is sent over the darknet.

I'm not going to give examples because if you go on a site and do market research, you'll get 100 things you can start at. OR, create some kind of service that you think people could use on the darknet, and offer that. If you know programming, you're off to a good start. There's people who silently make six figures a year doing things like that. But asking it here is going to give you low quality answers. Dive headfirst onto tor and spend a few days researching and taking notes. Look at what sells. Read the forums. Read reviews of hot products. Pay attention to suggestions people make that go unfulfilled. Find ONE small thing you can do that no one else does, or you do better than anyone else. Do it for free a few times to build some credibility and reputation, then branch out from there. This will definitely require some hard work upfront, but it's definitely doable. I'd wish you good luck but you don't need it. Just take intelligent action man! There's people on there making a killing who are probably a lot less intelligent than you.

Then why arent any US politicians named in the Panama papers in jail right now?

Maybe the same reason Hillary could break multiple federal laws and still sitting high and dry?

why

Do you have to pay taxes on "donations" to your foundation?

Lets say russia gives me 300,000,000 like they did hillary

Do I have to pay taxes pn that? It was donated, a gift

Did she pay taxes on it? No? Oh well

>why aren't politicians in jail

Attached: 1443831405510.jpg (350x233, 11K)

no you can't because you just started using the internet last year

GPUs? A GPU is just another processing unit. Usually for graphics - but you can use it for calculation, too. Milgov use data centers and big mainnodes - but calculations are expensive. They scan and watch ports. but who cares? you can scan and block ports, too. some newer x86 have backdoors for tech 'n gov. patchable or closeable in most cases. I can recommend throw away computers like cheap tv-boxes, raspis, fireflys or - odroids with emmcs on board (quick and stable). Flash a minimal linux with xfce and some packages on it - and start your first learner steps with the terminal. install a webserver (nginx/apache), learn python, java and c++. Five years later you are ready for the not so dark darknet - it just smells like onion is slow and if you are not interested in pr0n or meds (like me) very boring. The old marketplaces are raided and down. At the moment it is a desert. If you want to be leet start with LORA and create a own local long range net with a friend - or so. but dont invest money in it. just a good time, fun and bits. don't expect money ...

>yfw you realise that since smartphones became available to kids at younger and younger ages, most people will be completely tech illiterate by 2025-30