FACEBOOK PERMANENTLY BANNED INFOWARS PAGE AND YOUTUBE DELETED ALEX JONES CHANNEL!

youtube.com/watch?v=037BgulZ06M
LIFE FEED STILL GOING ON, GET IN HERE, GUYSE! EPIC MESSAGE FROM ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW!

Attached: 9845y54hnx.png (344x370, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i-pB-aOOhCA
youtube.com/watch?v=7Zyp83m6Xys
youtube.com/watch?v=y1UnuQKXitc
youtube.com/watch?v=bA5nUFfkHCc
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
youtube.com/watch?v=wu64HP-PL40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source on that pic niggy

>2 hours later

INFOWARS IS THE MOST WATCH MEDIA IN THE WORLD

yes please censor more!!!!, it will only drive the masses to educate themselves of tech to watch Alex Jones through other platforms/networks

facebook just finished committing suicide

Is not this a time for Capitalism to step forward and make an alternative to youtube/facebook?

If it's what people want it will flourish.

Attached: FKVWUTNGC4GD86L.LARGE.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

SAUCE

YOUTUBE ALSO WILL TAKE A MASSIVE HIT FOR BANNING HIM

IT WILL ONLY DAMAGE YOUTUBE AND MAKE JONES MORE POPULAR!!

>Jlullaby

HAVE TRUMP JR TWEET ABOUT IT YOU Q NIGGERS

>alternative to youtube
Been around for years, called DailyMotion. But it's trash, unfortunately.

I act like I don’t want the Shadman, but ai do

Attached: 86726B6E-7886-4AC4-AE2B-587AA4549FC2.jpg (563x843, 74K)

HOW MANY THREADS ARE YOU SHILLS GOING TO START ON ALEX JONES?????

MODS, MODS, MODS MODS!!!!!!!!!

Good.

>shills

its the will of the people of the internets, you fucking faggot

let there be MORE THREADS!!!

>Gadsden
>Whining about Alex Jones
You're a fake.

This

Attached: ileyy.jpg (204x178, 33K)

>hes already shilling his supplements and water filters

Attached: 1440710190275.jpg (782x835, 117K)

Cucks have no rights.

MAKE YOUR OWN PLATFORM
STOP TRYING TO CHANGE A COMMIE JEW ONE

fpbp

buy them you fucking nigger

this will happen and its great, just go their website

antiFA = anti-First Amendment

Attached: 1430195617467.jpg (3965x2711, 1.03M)

hide your flag coward

Attached: 9.png (584x800, 110K)

Maybe Alex will finally start hating the jew.

TRUMP SHOULD COMBAT THIS OBVIOUS SENCORSHIP AND GIVE THIS MAN HIS OWN NATIONWIDE TV CHANNEL.

LET HIM KNOW.

Jlullaby is a pedophile kys

Suck me.

>leaf
>African
>memeflag

Nice proxy, Holol

Now Alex Jones will finally be making the move to JimmyRustler.com to express his concern on the Jewish Problem.

I fucking love loli Gwen!!!! :3

Why doesn't he fucking host his videos on HIS OWN SITE? I like AJ but damn is he a stubborn fuck

He does. He just wants to shill his supplements and filters on as many platforms as possible

Capitalism is awesome, isn't it Jow Forums?

Плoхaй пoпыткa, мaльчик. Cтapaйcя лyчшe.

the most O.G. guy on youtube. his videos probably help red pill millions about bilderberg and other institutions. i remember watching the videos of alex jones literally standing outside the bilderberg conference in 2012 yelling with a megaphone. also his interview with trump was epic. he has been fighting globalists his entire life youtu.be/i-pB-aOOhCA i hope google just matyred him

Attached: wafeawef43f210.png (1633x667, 114K)

>Why doesn't he fucking host his videos on HIS OWN SITE?
He does. Did for decades now. The exposure is simply not as grandeur as with such platforms like YouTube.

Who cares? Fuck YouTube. Maybe Jones will show them how a real workplace shooting looks.

We are going to have to use the TOR browser and darkweb just for ordinary chit chat soon. And not on Facebook either.

Attached: jerk.gif (450x348, 591K)

This means something huge is about to go down. Now that they've silenced AJ they can have total control over whatever narrative they want to push.

Be vigilant, The Happening is just on the horizon.

Attached: 1521758293010.jpg (960x905, 169K)

Stream just got shoah'd, FYI

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1505783294904.jpg (800x600, 73K)

Attached: 4HUEG.jpg (1560x663, 451K)

shut the fuck up leaf

Attached: n654-1.jpg (1000x1000, 158K)

Attached: Juden'd.png (851x477, 12K)

Good.
Jones was so cringey.
He ended every video with fucking unironic shilling for his own retarded products.
How the fuck do you people think that's ok?

>shadman

Attached: francis pryor shadman.png (1167x784, 384K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7Zyp83m6Xys

youtube.com/watch?v=y1UnuQKXitc

NEW LIVE FEEDS! GET IN THERE, FAGGOTS!

#PROTECTALEXJONES!
#DEFENDFREEDOM!
#HELPINFOWARS!
#TIMEFOR4CHANTOACT!

Alex Jones named the Jew.

Attached: menace.jpg (1024x576, 189K)

umadbro?

It's time to introduce a Digital Bill of Rights and treat social media giants as telecommunications companies who are forbidden by law from discriminating against people and media outlets based on their political opinions.

Attached: 5944862_orig.gif (400x448, 189K)

JONES LIVE ON YOUTUBE

GET IN HERE BEFORE THE SHOAH!

youtube.com/watch?v=bA5nUFfkHCc

REJECT CAPITALSM, EMBRACE A THIRD POSITION!!!

Attached: D42DE9EA-55C8-498F-9AE7-68D944A6E670.jpg (1000x600, 114K)

Seriously why does AJ need to be on Facebook? Like nobody can find infowars by doing an internet search? What does being on Facebook even add for Infowars?

kek that text

It's not just FB. It was a mass coordinated attack. Spotify, iTunes/AppStore, Stitcher, YouTube...ALL at the same time, by command. This is 1984 RIGHT HERE AND NOW!

This sets a precedent.

All these platforms banning Alex Hook Jones are creating a constitutional crisis by censoring him. If Alex Jones sues them all the Supreme court will back him even if his content is garbage.

BUMP! Listen to InfoWars on the site and app for now!

Attached: 1481096091654.jpg (448x537, 99K)

Good now they need to get him off the air. Sick and tired of him being the face of conservatives, independents and republicans.

Attached: Alex-Jones-720x480.jpg (720x480, 36K)

this will then completely blow the fuck out of the leftists that systematically censor anyone that disagrees with their mental illnesses on all publicly-accessible internet speech platforms (such as fb, youtube, video games, maybe even Jow Forums) as the First Amendment will be expanded to cover "private" companies that monopolize public communication areas via the internet

>a constitutional crisis by censoring him.
They're not censoring him. They're just not hosting him.
He's free to host his stuff somewhere else.

It's the exact same issue with the fag cakes thing.
The bakery is not obligated to write "I love cock" on their cakes. The government can't FORCE them to put out messages they don't agree with. The Supreme Court just ruled this.

Same thing here. If Facebook et al are forced to host Alex Jones, then that bakery should be forced to write that gay shit too.

Can't have your cake and eat it too

>This is 1984 RIGHT HERE AND NOW!

Attached: 1b22134efcd5cc41253b1a49d6ad6651.jpg (150x134, 5K)

>Communism has healthy opposition and doesn't send it's critics to gulags
wut?

>a cake store is a public communications platform
>if alex says something on a public communications platform, he's speaking for the company that owns it

kill yourself mentally deranged leftist kike

>If Alex Jones sues them
He's been collecting/preparing affidavit for quite some time now. It's an inevitability now. Cannot fucking wait for that Gyakuten Saiban he's going to show them at the court.

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

OH NOES

NOT THE HUMBLE ZIONIST WATER FILTER MERCHANTS OF DIS-INFOWARS

WHO WILL TEACH US HOW TO BE GOOD WOKE GOYS NOW??!?!

Attached: 1526241929409.jpg (1200x800, 525K)

You know what the worst thing about this is? Now I can't watch the shows with the commericials cut out and have to watch directly from the source.

>conspiracy theories aren't real
>Big tech companies in competition with each other all conspire to ban AJ on the same day

Encouraging the censorship and memory holing of people is fucking retarded.

Today it's Alex Jones, tomorrow, it's anyone who disagrees with the narrative.

The tech companies should all be targets of massive terror attacks to send the world a message.

'We the People' will not stand for your Orwellian censorship bullshit, so we're going to destroy your HQ's and half your employees along with it.

Different but similar. Go read up on the Supreme Court case.
The medium is irrelevant. Writing is writing.
You can't make someone "publish" something. Even if it's frosting on a cake

Rare flag.

the new laws will define "public communications platforms"

a cake shop is not a public communications platform. youtube and video games are.

By order of one man, too. S.O.R.O.S.

Nice reddit spacing.
There is no censorship.
Alex Jones can register "alexjonesvideos.com" and absolutely every one can go listen/watch to his material there.
Censorship is when it's banned from everywhere.

A fucking leaf

Attached: 2gyib0S0NaY[1].jpg (1280x747, 174K)

again, why does it matter? why can't people simply do an internet search to find Infowars? who even supports these third party garbage companies? why do that when you can go directly to the source?

NOW WHO WILL PROTECT US FROM ALL OF THE CHINESE HOLLYWOOD MOGULS AND SAUDI BANKSTERS???!?!

Attached: 1526243236543.jpg (1280x800, 775K)

If you guys want to know (((who))) is behind this push to remove free speech from the internet and make you think it's acceptable for companies to steal your money when you engage in legal and free speech over video games, watch this whole youtube video.

ALSO NOTE THEY UNLISTED THE VIDEO ALMOST AS SOON AS WE FOUND IT!

It's a CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) conference about combating Jow Forums's influence in elections and wider culture as a whole.

youtube.com/watch?v=wu64HP-PL40

Some highlights are that horribly obese woman saying something to the effect of "We need to roll back the freedom the internet gave the population" and that Obama cuckold guy saying "Well, other countries propagandize their populations so we should too"

I guarantee you the shill astroturf operations run in these threads are funded by these guys too.

Pic related is that fat cunt I mentioned above. I GUARANTEE YOU she is one of the shills here. Probably on the mod team too.

Attached: 150.jpg (723x420, 41K)

So you're saying we should... Nationalize Facebook/Twitter and all that shit? To codify in law the NEED for Facebook to exist?
That sounds like shit to me.

Free market, bud. If it's such a problem, go create Rightbook and host Alex Jones there

>WE WILL NUT INSIDE THEM
You will never have a comfy infowars livestream chat ever again
Damn it

Attached: mfw.jpg (474x495, 31K)

Jow Forums will be shut down next

Who runs the search engines, the app stores, the media feeds? if people are restricted from finding them, it's censorship that's unconstitutional.

>why does it matter?

1984. Go and read it.

>How do you people think it's ok for a 12 minutes video to shill for natural products?
>Don't you know you should be watching MSM where it's 4 minutes of ads for big pharma shit that will kill you?
Wow you must really like rick and morty with that iq.

No, we just tell them to respect freedom of speech on their public communications platform.

If that's fully blown "nationalization" to you, then...

wtf, just cant belive it

what will you do when it happens?

Hiromoot making a youtube competitor isn't going to go over well with these companies.

It's not 1984 these are deep state companies. they have already declared war on us.

spread that shit on twitter, this will ruin midterms for dems

Attached: 1533489173608.jpg (500x333, 33K)

We will, IF Jow Forums ACTS right here and NOW. The same way Jow Forums ACTED before in the past, MANY TIMES BEFORE.

You losers must be terrified because you KNOW that you're next

Good, the less people relying on this North Korea tier state sponsored “”””corporate”””” media.

>181354548
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET

READY

FOR

THE

RACE

WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SHOW ME YOUR BATTLE FACES!!!!!!!!

Attached: 7fe21ws93s811.jpg (683x600, 47K)

who cares a simple search works

lol

>he says this as he posts on Jow Forums

Attached: 1481035178749.png (225x225, 83K)

The Internet is a public communications platform.
All of the internet. Not just parts of it.
Stop being such a retard and thinking that the Internet is only Facebook/Twitter/Reddit.
If I can't find it on those three, it must not exist right?

You people need to stop making Facebook et al so god damned important.
If they don't do what you want, leave them. Go to websites that you like more.

You have to be 18 to post here.

Attached: 1443891581587.png (752x529, 218K)

Alex is being purged from the internet what the fuck are we gonna do lads