Miss me Jow Forums?

Most of you are probably too young to remember this great man, but the ass pain he caused liberals at the time are some of the greatest memories I have.

t. A literal 30 year old boomer

Attached: 1280px-George-W-Bush.jpg (1280x1694, 403K)

Agreed. Nothing better than going to a Rangers game when he is there.

T. Another 30 year old boomer Texan.

First of all, FUCK OFF KNEEGER

Attached: 28AF9754-EF63-42D4-A3D3-DED76259EC01.jpg (480x360, 14K)

He didn’t cause as nearly as much ass pain to liberals as trump does

No, but I know somebody who does. (pic related)

Attached: 43563458.jpg (3369x2292, 1020K)

Wearing my Stars shirt right now Texas bro

Youre not wrong, but it was comparable

What a friendly and effective diplomat

It seems you lost the memories of him and his neocon administration dismantling YOUR constitutional rights, sending YOUR compatriots to die for Israel in an illegal war, and using YOUR tax dollars to fund all the above in addition to destabilizing other countries, leading to where we are today.
Might as well cut out the middle man and salute the Israeli flag, put a gun in your mouth (point it upwards), and pull the trigger.

If this thread were made a few years ago, it would be 100% bait, but now this board has been ruined with faggots and shills from reddit, so some posters here unironically believe this.

Lol I think Canadians hated him even more than Trump

Attached: 911bushkeptussafe2.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Bush, Obama, and Trump are war criminals.

I don't miss the cunt that slaughtered 3000 Americans.

Am I misunderstanding something here, or aren't you literally a millennial if ur 30 years old?

I miss the 2000s.

Attached: Lindy_England.jpg (408x347, 24K)

gwb had broad support, and what did he do with it? he sent us to war for no reason. the man should be rotting in prison.

neocon saudikike loving globalist cunt

yeh - no

Only good thing about him was the constellation-programm that was supposed to replace the shuttle program.
Sadly it got canceled under Obama administration in order to save money.
(2 billion per year is peanuts for your goverment)

Attached: slslaunch.jpg (879x485, 28K)

That guy helped cause the African population boom by sending so much food and medicine. You may miss him now but let me know in a few more years when Europe is gone, and America is being invaded.

This, how does anyone on here glorify a globalist neocon. Not saying Trump can’t be but at least he isn’t overt about it, with the possibility that he isn’t.

fuck off, I just want Based Saddam back.

Attached: saddam.jpg (307x409, 21K)

How is Trump a war criminal?

It's a forced meme that refuses to die.

He continued Obama's droning programme, and even expanded it, thus making him a criminal just like the rest.