What the fuck is up with this country

I'm a 21 year old zoomer in my first year of med school.
Tuition is over 60k and of course I had to take out loans for that.
a private bank just gave me a 40k dollar loan WITHOUT a cosign for 11% interest.
Keep in mind that I've never made over 1k in total in my life and obviously I own nothing.
The government gave me loans for the rest at 8%
What the fuck is going on?
How are they just giving money out like this?
They can force school to be less expensive, rather than enslave the whole population with loans.
I can just go to any euro country, get a teaching position at a med school there after I graduate, and not pay back a single cent.

Attached: 1533203522242.jpg (677x677, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXpwAOHJsxg&t=0s
youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>RIP
youtube.com/watch?v=kXpwAOHJsxg&t=0s

Attached: nofap.jpg (1565x1102, 905K)

maybe for some art majors or whatever, but medicine is still a worth it (i think).
I just don't see why school has to be so expensive. My school hikes prices up by 2k USD every year, all because student loans enable them to do so

>called himself a zoomer
>born in the 90s

never heard of gen y?

Where the FUCK do they get off charging 11% interest! This isn’t 1988. Interest rates are very very low. That’s fucking usury.

youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38

Ive missed danklin, thank you op

Attached: 13305143_1039950686082690_2893880336445466735_o.jpg (719x1066, 104K)

The economy is funded by debt so that's why they just 'give' money to people.

You are a slave now, enjoy. Modern indebted goy in """"""""""""""""""""""""""land of the free"""""""""""""""""""""""""" is more enslaved than medieval serf paying tribute to nobleman.

Jews

surely they can't expect everyone to pay these insane sums, right?
Also, I can graduate, go to back to poland and live like a fucking king there with my american degree and not pay back a single penny, what then? They can't do jack shit and I cucked them out of their money

The globalist have a worldwide debt system and places like the FED print the money and then load it with interest doing it in such a way that there's more debt than there is money printed.

No they dont expect you to pay infact there counting on it, look up debt slavery.

1996 and later is Gen Z

stupid people like you fall for the (((system))) thats why things are like this today it is always will be

except for the ability to own things, travel freely, change jobs... totally just like medieval serfs!

but how am a slave if I don't even really plan on living in the US after I graduate?

It's because you just put your life as collateral. There is no way to discharge this debt if something was to go wrong besides killing yourself.

Again, if I leave, how would they force me to pay?
They couldn't garnish my foreign wage that won't even be in USD

I think you're getting your data from wikipedia and it's really concerned me how these labels have changed official definition so fast in the last 2 years.

The question here is do you ever, ever want to visit burger land again or even a lot of other countries that have extradition treaties? Because if you were to do this you can't anymore

Tell me one physical object that america has that I can't get elsewhere.

I'm at welding school right now with a guaranteed job 10 minutes from my house when I get out. Only spent 4k.

11% loan on that much money? Are you stupid?

You can't be extradited for a debt, even if that debt is to the government. It isn't a crime to not pay a loan, even if it can't be discharged.

Student loan debt cannot be discharged.

They give you such high ass loans with interest because it is modern day debt slavery.

You're fucking retarded.

It's a trap user .

Can't get rid of student debt without paying it down. You can run but it better be somewhere remote.

Generations are essentially 20 year blocks. Generation X consists of Baby Busters and MTV Generation ending in 1985. Generation Y aka Millennials would be 1986 - 2006. Post 2008 recession data has been corrupted to pad Obama era work and employment data.

It's retarded segregating people born in the 90s from each other. If you can remember what life was like before Youtube and Facebook then you aren't gen z. Someone born in 1997 is not part of the same generation as someone born in 2003.

again, what can they do to me if I'm not in the US?