Reminder that what happened to Alex Jones will eventually happen to all right wingers...

Reminder that what happened to Alex Jones will eventually happen to all right wingers. Support decentralized blockchain projects like Tron to prevent this from happening to all of us.

Attached: 928374523.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
tron.network
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/urbit-the-bold-pitch-to-re-decentralize-the-internet-on-top-of-the-internet-1468257340/
akasha.world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Can you tell me a little more about "Tron"? I'm interested in learning.

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Their goal is to decentralize the web, specifically for the entertainment industry.

tron.network

>will eventually happen
>will

Blockchain project that's focusing on keeping companies like Google out of the pockets of the content creators.

>Blockchain
Explain the actual logic behind this. A lot of people just use that shit as a buzzword.

Is it a network funded by the transactions created with browsing? If so, wouldn't that just mean that all browsing habits would be recorded through the process?

I bought tron at .002 cents sold at 16 cents. Enjoy my bags faggot. And thanks for the summer memories. Almost forgot about that crypto craze. glad I cashedout.

>wouldn't that just mean that all browsing habits would be recorded through the process?

Possibly, but the key is that all revenue generated goes to the content creators.

It's not just about the money.

Still sounds like the NSA's wet dream.

This shit coin is the biggest pos out there.

How? Being on Jow Forums I would think that you would understand the need for anonymity.

Fuck Alex Jones

I don't disagree, but who's to say who'll be censored tomorrow?

Fuck this shit, Urbit is the future and it's made by Moldbug.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/urbit-the-bold-pitch-to-re-decentralize-the-internet-on-top-of-the-internet-1468257340/

To take Bitcoin as an example... The blockchain is literally a record of every transaction ever made. If you can figure out who made a given purchase, you can then look up every single transaction they've ever made. If they busted a pedo ring, for instance, and found out that a whole bunch of wallets were sending them the exact same amount in BTC, what do you bet they were buying something? Figure out who those wallets belong to and you just busted more people who are likely pedos.

True, if you're posting your public keys somewhere.

>1. We're not pedo's so this sounds like a plus.
>2. We're not retarded so the goal is to keep the block chain on your public shit and away from the private shit.
>3. Pedos aren't retarded either so we know they will avoid using it for transactions.

Jones has his own website.
How does having an accounting book change anything?

Shitcoin that shot up in value like 2000 percent once a few months back then crashed hard, lotta retards on Jow Forums bought at ATH and are now trying to sell their bags, you've been warned

>support decentralized blockchains
yes
>tron
no

Attached: 1515966206279.png (819x460, 16K)

It's just under $.03 per coin today. If by the end of the year it's not at least $.10 per coin I'll make lasagna out of the cash, and eat it, when I sell.

Screen cap this.

But again, it's not all about the money. It's getting big brother out of your wallet.

Three cents is a good entry price. Bitcoin is down this year so you can expect a rebound in price by the end of this year or next year. Whenever the bear market is done. I don't think crypto is done just yet.

>Screen cap this im a fucking idiot!
t.bought here

saged

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 2.15.28 PM.png (2188x902, 172K)

I'm out of crypto. I made my money on tron already. This bear market was too hard and I lost a lot of sleep and stressed a lot. I made $1500.

I made 35k out of a couple hundred bucks, started in the summer of last year. It's dead now though, forget about it

Ya probably. But the memes were good

Oh no, don't sage me. Anything but that.

Attached: IMG_2617.png (1000x726, 1.06M)

Yes it was. Its over now you lost. You cant buy anything with TRX. MAybe you dont understand how a pyrmaid scam works but its important to know you are in one if you plan to exploit it.

No one is exploiting anything. I invested because I believe in the cause, not to make a fortune.

To each their own; if you don't want to invest, then don't.

I'd also recommend everyone archive as much as they can for when the information sources are purged of our content.

What kind of degenerate freak keeps images like that on their computer?

Are you a nigger or something?

>Begrudgingly saves image

That's exactly what I am, user

Fuck off pajeet shill
Don't let OP shill you his bags, these shit coins will never go anywhere

Godless kikes

Attached: 1533492347332.jpg (843x843, 87K)

content is stored on the blockchain (of whatever service) instead of for example youtube servers. once uploaded it can't be deleted or edited. trouble with video and pictures on blockchain is CP. once someone uploads CP, every computer which has a piece of the blockchain has a piece of that CP and everyone is a criminal (an over simplification but generally true).
those accessing the blockchain can do so without being easily traced or tracked, so your browsing habits wouldn't necessarily be recorded.

>BUY MY STUFF GOYS

>FASCISTS
>ADVOCATING DECENTRALIZED ANYTHING!

That also means that joining the network would require downloading the entirety of the content on the network. You'd need what? 20-something terabytes just for the amount of video uploaded to youtube on a given day?

Not a workable solution.

that's the obvious flaw to it, but most people don't download the bitcoin blockchain. you used to have to in the beginning, but now you can just use wallets that don't have the whole thing.
a media blockchain would need some server farms of their own to host their blockchain and the data it holds. users could then just access what is hosted on a certain address and view the media.
i only know the basic gist of the idea.

I'm not telling anyone to buy into any company. Simply saying to support their efforts.

>ywn be a french peasant and be seduced by Belle while she takes a shit
That's it, I'm hanging myself tonigh

>Great Idea
>Pick the sóyest name possible
Nah, back Akasha instead, practically the same thing but less gay and it won't get you in problems with (((Disney)))
akasha.world/

Attached: akasha(2).jpg (580x377, 39K)