Good, this should rile up the burgers

AJ is controlled opposit-

Youtube hates "slaves built the ships"

he's opposition and he's under control.

good riddance.

WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT THROUGH THE NIGHT TOGETHER

eat a dog dick gook
and you are welcome for saving your country

No thoughts on it desu. I'm at work and after work i'm going home to GF I do not care about E-celebs I care about my immediate real life its shitty i'm even still on this board but everyone has their vices.

1861 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Ban that louder with chowder guy. He's a prick

Should have been done 20 years ago.

I hope they spare the memes, they're the only valuable content Alex has made.

thank you for helping trump get elected in 2020

based Youtube dabbing on these alt-right nazis

He was getting way too mainstream so they pulled the plug on him.

Funny. I can open YouTube, put his name in the search bar and find hundreds of videos.
Are you sure you know what banned means?

Fuck Alex Jones and the loser white trash who follow him. Drive your pickup trucks off a cliff and do us all a favor.

For a very long time, one of the arguments against him being controlled opposition was that he hadn't been (((deplatformed))). Then YouTube, Facebook, and Apple all do so in one fell swoop, simultaneously. One of either two things is going on here:
>They did it to legitimize him and Streisand Effect people to visit Infowars/believe what he says.
>They get their marching orders from the same (((people))) and did it all at the same time to send a message.
Either way, fuckery is afoot. But I have serious doubts about the man, so I'd believe the former over the latter.

Jow Forums is next

He'll be back somehow, this man won't give in. He's a man on a mission for true American liberty and freedom taking it back from the Globalist infiltrators. This is Info wars... please buy our water filters and brain force nutrition.

I was just watching AJ livestream from an alternative youtube account and just witnessed it going black in front of my face. This is real folks. I am pretty speechless honestly.

Nothing was lost

youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38

This validated conspiracy theorists
Do they honestly believe that this will simply make everyone vote Democrat. This will electrify the conservatives and make the swing voters ask more questions.
Democrats will keep circle jerking each other off

Attached: 1493689728223.jpg (768x768, 96K)

good

First they came for stormfront but I didn't complain because I wasn't stormfront.
Then they came for inforwars but I didn't complain because I wasn't infowars.
Then they came for Jow Forums and no one was left to complain about Jow Forums.

>a fucking leaf
Canada should fall before Jow Forums does

I soo wish it...this site is pure shit.

He had his own channel and now it no longer exists, that's what it means retard

Yeah thats why they banning him you fucking retard.

God yes please, then i can spend more time on based r*ddit

His mission is to end Jow Forums

Attached: 1474506456780.png (858x1390, 951K)

Why don't you go there right now?!

Alex was paving the way for real counter-culture revolution. He was a giant among men, all kidding aside this is a very sad day.

Nice vpn faggot

you autists need a containment place so noone has to ever see your autism, so Jow Forums isn't going anywhere

nothing of value was lost

No, you see, AJ was controlled by the Jews, that's why he spoke out against the jews, but the Jews got mad at his Jewish-run show, so the Jews banned him from the Jewish platforms for being controlled by the Jews.
It's always been the Jews!

The left cannot compete with us in a free market place which is why they censor everything. The difference is, when we "censor" them in the future, it won't be via internet.

HE WAS TRUE FAKE NEWS. FUCK HIM.

Alternative media will be blocked in the US if there is not a backlash.
The NSA has had to meetings this year alone on banning alternative media.

Nothing wrong with censoring lies and hatespeech like the kind AJ spewed. Good riddance to this white trash devil.

Attached: gg.png (610x500, 381K)

Didn't like what he had to say but I dislike even more that some corporation is trying to dictate what I get to see or dont see.

We all know what happens when free speech is tampered with. You control speech to control the minds of your subjects. fuck them.

First they came for the Daily Stormer, and I said nothing because I was not a Stornfag.

Then they came for Alex Jones and I said nothing, because I didn't use his water filters.

Then they came for Jow Forums and I said nothing because there was no one left to speak for me?

Youtube needs to burn. They are now banning independent though. Goddess Nasim was right all along.

Attached: nasim.jpg (700x933, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7QLZBx-EnOE

People who fuck with half of their customer base go broke.

LIVE STREAM:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QLZBx-EnOE

>playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.
Got to make that ad money don't we?
Fucking kikes.

>banned from itunes
>banned from facebook
>banned from youtube.

What the fuck!

Attached: 1498357749340.png (591x651, 453K)

THEY BANNED ALEX JONES
THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR Jow Forums

Alex has nothing to do with Trump since that thing he said like 3 months ago. He has been against Trump since then and only talks about how he is committing treason and probably a Russian asset. You obviously don't listen to Alex and are just a dumb memeposter.

gone

here comes super male vitality.

Clear and undeniable proof of collusion to shut down free speech

you have to open it in a new page, it's not gone

Alex should launch a "hate speech" 1st amendment streaming service

Then they'd sweat

No. There's something wrong here, and it isn't just censorship.
>Facebook, Apple, YouTube, all deplatform AJ/Infowars at the same time
>headlines everywhere
It's like they wanted people to see it happen. Not to set an example, but possibly to (((legitimize))) Jones. Like I said before, one of the long-standing arguments for Jones being CO was that he hasn't been deplatformed. It's been discussed quite a bit in places like Jow Forums, which isn't exactly a secret to the Deepstate any longer. I think it's a ruse, and it has made me all the more suspicious of both Jones and all three of those platforms. All three of them, all at once, against ONE alt-media platform? Why just Jones, and not, say, Styx, Molyneux, etc? Nah, something stinks here.

Attached: 1533565757118.png (467x878, 838K)

I'm guessing like most new laws, this doesn't apply to Democrats, right? With the recent banning of Alex Jones from basically all social media, leftists are once again arguing that these platforms have no obligation to uphold the first amendment. Yet just a few months ago, leftists judges declared social media platforms like twitter to be "public platforms" and hence considered free-speech zones, when ruling that it is unconsitutional for Trump to block people on twitter.

So which is it, are these private companies where we can block whoever we want, or are they free-speech zones where Trump has to respect the first amendment? Because it seems right now that leftists think free-speech should only be protected for them.

How is it possible for him to be banned from 4 separate platforms within 12 hours? They had to have been working together. Shit is so bizarre.

God please let this happen all autistic poster will be forced to leave this board

basiert und rotgepillt.

joe rogan and that guy chowder are next

Attached: cocksucka.webm (640x360, 59K)

>lost
Why would they go through the trouble colluding to silence him then?

Well if the storm is coming could it be possible that this is all a pivot for the elites to depopulate the world
>get whites down to 9%
>Get whites to kill 91%

and so it begins, the closing of opposing thought after the paradigm shift into what is currently universally accepted in order to lock it in

Attached: 1511058955282.jpg (1024x674, 54K)

Holy fuck they actually did it. Even banned fan accounts who uploaded. I am going to go unironically watch on infowars.com before they just ban him off the net altogether. Not even a fan of Alex Jones to be honest, but fuck.

>Breaking news google colludes with democrats to win election

Isn't there a viable legal complaint to be made in the fact these are platforms?

How many fucking threads can there be one one topic?

Attached: dog_walking.jpg (589x960, 85K)

> all those years of humiliation on a chink cartoon board
I feel pity for this poo

You will live to see Google broken up and scattered to the four winds.

Attached: you should have filtered it.jpg (1600x1200, 532K)

>what is a happening

Yes. In fact a Federal judge rules that Trump isn't allowed to block people on twitter, because twitter should be considered a public platform and has to protect free speech.

Will Alex go full Nasim?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

youtube didn't get the memo that he is kosher

FHEY WILL NEVER SHUT DOWN BILL HICKS

the left cries about fascism while engaging in fascist behavior.

just a coincidence goy

nothing to worry about

youtube is an illuminati shithole

you try to search for conspiracy stuff you cant really find it anything about false flags its hard to find when a new shooting happens you cant find good conspiracy videos

you have a atheist shit hole they literally have V SAUCE with millions of viewers talking about how the world isnt really flat its a globe

hahahahahahahahah

Attached: tumblr_p4mkzqcEry1uy6fwao4_400.gif (268x350, 2.92M)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought something was fishy about this whole thing.

This is big. Don't you realize that these globalists, lefties and other traitors are now moving to the next level on taking down any opposing views? It will only get worse from here.

Attached: MediaBrainwashing.jpg (388x494, 100K)

Jesus, we need a pinned tread. This is starting to shit up the board.

Damn right it stinks. It's going to fly past everyones heads though. General population dumb as fuck xD

It didnt fly past my head though, I already knew Youtube where cunts, so I guess I had that benefit. If I was neural though it would probably fly over my head too.

butthurt mutts

nothing wrong with killing leftists either.

Wtf I guess I am a leftist now

Liberalism 101: Ban everything I don't like! Make everything mandatory I do like!

Swallowing cum is NOT gay as long as the penis is feminine.

Democrats

>bully, harass, and threaten people that give a platform to your political enemies
>said people cave in and remove those political enemies from the platfrom
>"they're a private company, they don't have to give you a platform, no freedom from consequences, blah, blah blah"

I don't think I could possibly despise these people any more than I do now. It's simply not possible.

Attached: 5646974.jpg (475x528, 107K)

People like you are true scum I bet your girlfriend prostitutes herself while you are at work because why be loyal to a fake apathetic pill junkie like you.

here forever

Attached: 1532870604449.jpg (800x457, 514K)

Never enough.

The financial crash is about to happen and they're silencing anybody in a position to warn others.

Every time there's a serious crisis they try to use soviet tactics to hush it all up.

I honestly expected whatever reply I got for that post to be someone shitting on me for questioning another angle. People here forget: TRUST NO ONE. QUESTION ALL AUTHORITY, even those who seem FRIENDLY. We wouldn't be in such dire straits now if we had simply done so to begin with. Now we don't know which end is up, who's real or not, who's lying to us and who's telling the truth. I, for one, trust no one with a professional camera crew and a regularly scheduled show. Call me jaded, but I don't have any reason to trust people with that kind of funding.

Should have been riled up when dailystormer was getting shutdown nonstop. Now big names are getting hit. Good night alt right.

He avoided that so he wouldn't get shut down!

>thought's?

Beehive

Attached: awoke.jpg (641x556, 52K)

>saving your country
Good joke mutt, we are all very thankful for you Jewing up the planet.

meanwhile this is still up

Attached: download (39).jpg (300x168, 8K)