I didn't believe all the conspiracy crap until this...

I didn't believe all the conspiracy crap until this. Three independent companies all coincidentally decided to Shut It Down at the same time. Somebody is at the top pulling the strings.

Attached: 8d0c83166e348ff70b705c7481dc2fb1.jpg (2048x1024, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38
abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117332&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((independent)))

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1531588448502.png (736x400, 56K)

Spoiler alert, it's the jews.

City people are nuts.

FPBP let’s hope the water filter salesmen survives. I do enjoy his show from time to time and this is totally wrong

3 companies controlled by the cia made some news about their operative alex jones? Geeze wow yikes!

(((independent)))

Attached: damagecontrol.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Anonymous is gonna get Q too! Anyone getting tired of it all yet?

City people are shitskins and whites that wouldn't know how to survive if they lost power for a couple of weeks.

This is such bull. The community guidelines are too subjective. How about if it’s illegal it’s banned and if it’s legal it’s allowed? How hard is that? Has Alex Jones said anything criminal? His show is fun as fuck.

Looks like people are waking up and have finally had enough of alex Jews

Get ready to be v& Jow Forums

>copypasta
ignore this shill, i must have seen this post atleast 5 times today alone

Except they didn't do it "at the same time".

YouTube did it first, Facebook followed suit a few days later, and then Apple only did it like a week later because they wanted to fit in with the cool kids.

Idk why he doesn't just use his own website to host his video content. That way nobody else can take it down.

>(((independent)))

Fuck off jew. Why would Jones get banned from three major platforms if he was part of their group?

People without secured access to a means of food production are already far to stupid to vote, even without testing them. The average farmer provides enough food to feed himself and over 700 other people.

There is NOTHING about city living that is worth emulating or has any cultural merit.

He tried to make a Facebook clone around 2010. It cost him lots of money and no one used it.

This post is so retarded I won't even get into specifics. Just know you're retarded, but you're too retarded to know how retarded you are. I hate you.

For full control over the masses, there must be both a domestic villain and a foreign villain (devil). People are motivated by fighting the villians, by viewing themselves as morally superior to the evil ones.

So, TPTB have selected white males to serve the domestic role and Russia the foreign role. It is not conspracy imo to believe this is all by design.

And it is naive to think they will not be successful

Kike shill has gone off the reservation.
What did he expect his Jewish masters and overlords to do?

(((They))) enjoy demoralizing you. Honestly, no one is going to do anything. There will be some whining, and when you realize that is ultimately all you are capable of, you will shut up and feel bad.

But why not just host all his video content on the infowars website? I know it would cost more, but he would be in complete control. Maybe he needs that sweet sweet ad revenue to keep the lights on?

Thanks for the (You)!

It’s mind boggling that they would coordinate this.
Are they just flexing their muscle at this point?

I dont like Alex Jones but surely this is an affront to free speech.

Controll what information we have access to, to controll the believes we hold. Why do these people want to be the masters of our minds and futures?

She is watching us from heaven. Watching to see what we will do. Make her proud.

Attached: d99c84808ed36c1c475dd930a32ffec1[1].jpg (800x450, 38K)

His website is (((cohencidentally))) redesigned just in time for this spontaneous day of the rake.

Also, boo-hoo in this day n age where we have truly independent non-greedy (aka non circumcised Amerimutt faggot) individuals who speak about kikes, zionists, temple, and other end games of the Overlords of Amerimutt Burger Circimcused Faggots.

B-but I'm a retarded burger mutt and I want my information on the same level as my food, infrastructure and education - shiny on the outside, plywood on the inside, with a lot of high fructose corn syrup from government subsidized corn industry.

God bless that Free Country.

Attached: MAXIMUM-PATRIOT-ALERT.png (597x538, 288K)

youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38

In canada, (where dog blowjobs are legal)

Do you have nigs? Living in your cities?

Attached: 1533507080324.jpg (928x844, 108K)

>you will shut up and feel bad.

Never.

>affront to free speech

No, its not. The government isn't censoring Jones at all. Kikebook, Jewtube, and Apple are all companies who have the right to refuse their services to anyone. Just like the baker who can refuse to bake a cake for a gay couple, these companies can refuse to host InfoWars videos.

The bakers did not have a monopoly on fag cakes.

So what? That has fuck all to do with free speech.

It's their battle of the bulge, a final blitzkrieg to win a losing war. They might succeed if we let them steamroll us. Either way, they've shown their cards, Alex is vindicated in my book. The conspiracy is real.

There's no question in my mind anymore you shills are real. It's all real. The whole enchalada.

>Alex is vindicated in my book

Is he? For what, for saying the Chy-coms are in charge of Hollywood?

Attached: chycoms.png (593x435, 211K)

>whole enchalada

LOL...fuck outta here. My conserbative estimate, conserbatively, is that you're a circumcised mutt faggot.

City people are literally shooting each other in the streets. Chicago is a god damn warzone.

Alex Jones makes a video saying pizzagate is fake news.
Trump rewards Alex Jones with White House Press Credentials the very next day.
(((coincidence)))

Attached: 1527185648742.png (500x508, 163K)

They can refuse but if they were stand up companies who respected the law of the land and freespeech they would not get involved politically and remove certain speakers.

They dont respect free speech even though they are not required to by law.

He's doing that.

This isn't smart though. Have they ever heard about the Streisand effect?

Nothing to see here. 9/11 was not an inside job I repeat 9/11 was not an inside job. Heil Hillary 2020

I live in Chicago and you’re just wrong it’s legit only niggers shooting each other 99% of all gun crime deaths are blacks. The whites live very segregated from the blacks and no white fears for his life bother does any Hispanic. South side Chicago isn’t even really considered Chicago no more lol there’s no reason to go down there and if you haven’t stolen from someone or tried to claim you’re a Gangster you’re fine. Basically you’re safe if you are a wigger or a nigger

you forgot your memeflag

City fags don't even know how to grow food. Have fun starving nigger.

MUH HILLARY
MUH LIBRULS
MUH PATRIOTS
MUH LEFTISTS
MUH ANTIFA

You fucking basic bitch faggot.

Attached: 1533575995925.png (578x564, 405K)

This. These companies do not respect the united states constitution. It means nothing to them and they have 0 loyalty to the united states or western civilization for that matter.

They are.

redpilll me about his products is it all snake oil trash or there is some merit to them?

Attached: 1478154692814.gif (458x438, 103K)

he does, im listening on is website right now and ges also on over 200 radio affiliates plus UHF VHF cable networks. not to mention satellite and shortwave radio. Alex has known this day was coming for a long time. Also, youtube didn't completely remove him until today. Before only the live streams were disabled.

His weight loss pills make your entire body red. There is merit to that.

Attached: l5limm1eavzy.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

>coincidentally
Well he went full retard, what do you expect

>make up shit about horrible school shooting
>sue parents of the victims

I wouldn't want to carry his retarded and deranged shit anymore either

The entire 'SJW'/'progressive'/anti-white surge in the last 2-5 years made that obvious. The Gamergate thing made it obvious.

Attached: 1527353709915.jpg (640x633, 68K)

>Silicon Valley Jews strangle all conservitive voices from the internet
>e-celeb controlled opposition dies out
>only grassroots opposiiton is left
liberal censors are shooting themselves in the foot.

What are they shutting down? Alex Jones and Info Wars is practically a parody. Anyone who takes it seriously needs to have a real long hard look in the mirror. To be fair I don't know the details of why he's been banned on FB and other things but was it to do with him saying school shootings were fake and crisis actors used?

Why isnt Trump preventing this? He could easily bully facebook, youtube and twitter into upholding freedom of speech standards.

But he does absolutely nothing . Why?

Maybe Trump is even responsible for the alt-right witchhunt. I remember that the first websites went down as soon as he was inaugurated, Daily Stormer, Stormfront, they all got shut down 2 weeks after Trump came into office.

>ISP's should be regulated because otherwise they will censor or throttle unpopular views
>Institutional websites can ban anyone they don't agree with

How do we weaponize the net neutrality fags for inforwars? Think Oliver could be goaded into supporting our guy?

abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117332&page=1

>bong wants to censor things he doesn't like
No wonder your country is going to shit without the slightest glimmer of hope

Its almost as if theres some kind of war going on against information, sone kind of, infowar?

Where did I say anything about censoring, you fucking retard? It's idiotic knee-jerk reactions like that that make this board a laughing stock. You just see what you want to read and reply to it.

They were fake.
They were crisis actors.
Shit, their resumes were posted on here at the time.
Its amazing how quickly things get memory holed.
You are a retard and i hate you.

>memeflag

you obviously misinterpreted on purpose.

You need to get out the house more.