Iran

So, I just came back from Iran, where I spent a couple of weeks exploring the country.
I recommend to everyone here (especially Americans/America-lovers) to go there if you have the time and money.

For those who don't have the chance to do so, I will write down what I experienced.
It was a complete shock, since it's so different from what I expected.
My expectations formed by the western world were so wrong.
It also redpilled me very much on America.
I didn't really like America from the beginning, but I though there were some based people and that Trump had his good sides and all, but my Iran experience changed my views completely.

So let's begin:

>Women
It is always told in the western media that women are oppressed in Iran and are forced to wear a hijab.
That's completely wrong.
Iran has a very long history and women used to wear hijabs for 1000+ years in Persia and it was only Pahlavi Shah who BANNED the hijab.
During the Islamic revolution, women protested by wearing the banned hijabs and chedors.
So you see, women WANT to wear the hijab.
Modern women like it as a style accessoire and it's just a part of Persian culture since 1000+ years.
Yes, wearing a hijab is enforced by the government, but you constantly see women taking off their hijab to tie it new in public and a lot of them even take it off when they pose for a picture. It's no big deal.
I would say women don't necessarily have the same rights as men in Iran, but they also don't have less rights than men, meaning they just have different rights.
Men and women are separated in public way more than in the west, which doesn't have to be a bad thing.
Also, MORE women than men are studying at universities in Iran.

>sanctions
As you all know, Iran is suffering heavily under sanctions, mostly from America.
Because of that, the countries potential can't be outlived, but they adapted to the sanctions pretty well.
Almost all good are made in Iran, the few foreign goods are mostly from Germany and China

cont.

Attached: 20180724_063806.jpg (4032x2268, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
comparitech.com/privacy-security-tools/blockediniran/#gref
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off sandnigger

Attached: enough2.jpg (722x1463, 341K)

How do foreigners and visitors get treated by locals there? Is it obvious that there is Sharia law just from traveling around the country?

Attached: 1532895392202.jpg (409x618, 58K)

This guy had a good time as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

Someone decode this message I think the swissbro is being held hostage to write this

They don't have huge stores and chains like in the west, most of the goods are sold in small retail stores.
I liked this very much, since through that way a lot of the Persian culture is preserved and not polluted by the mainstream from the west.
Obviously Iran would be a much richer and more developed country if the sanctions were lifted.
They would easily be the strongest country in the middle east (economically)

>ethnicities
there are a lot of different ethnicities in Iran, the main one being Persian, one of the 3 aryan tribes.
The major other ethnicities are Kurds, Arabs and Balutschs.
I've noticed that around 15% of Persians and around 30% of Kurds have colorful eyes.
Their skin is also pretty light, especially in the north.
Arabs and Balutsch look like niggers in comparison.
Yes, they like to larp as white very much, but I would say they are at least half white.
This is not really important in Iran though, but I thought it would be interesting for Jow Forums.
The important thing is that even though there are a lot of different ethnicities in Iran, they can live peacefully and don't have any conflicts.
This is because of two reasons:
Reason one being that the ethnic groups mostly live in their provinces and are thus sheltered from the others.
This also lets them preserve their 1000+ year old culture and prevents it form being mixed with those of other ethnicities.
Second reason is that all the ethnicities are united under the Iranian flag, so basically civic nationalism like in America, but it works.

>Religion
Iran is called the Islamic Republic and is lead by two religious leaders.
Around 90% of the population belong to Shia Islam.
You would think (and probably heard it in western news) that there isn't religious freedom in Iran or that religious minorities have a hard time.
That's completely false though.
There live Christians (mostly Armenians), Zoroastrians (who belong to Iran since 2000+ years) and even Jews there.
Yes, Persian jews.

cont.

I'm 100% white and just love Iran and think it is being unjustly displayed in the west.

He's not a Middle Eastern, you memeflag shitlord.

Nice, good thread Swissbro.

>The major other ethnicities are Kurds, Arabs and Balutschs.
You forgot Azeris.

The jews don't get persecuted since they lived in Persia since forever and belong there.
They are also very orthodox and not zionistic at all, which takes them out of the sight of the government.
The few sunni arabs also live peacefully with the shias.
Compared to Iraq there is almost no Shia-Sunni conflict in Iran.
They even intermarry.

>America
this is the big one.
They hate the American government a lot (not necessarily the American people since there are a bunch of American tourists in Iran, but people looked at me pretty suspicious when I was wearing a New York t-shirt).
The America-Iran conflict has a long story and most of the Iranians are very aware of that history.
That surprised me, since the average American has no idea why Iran and America have a conflict.
So here's a quick rundown:
>America, Britain, France control and tax Iranian oil export
>New Shah in Iran doesn't like that and nationalizes the oil export
>America doesn't get any money from it anymore
>CIA stages a coup (it's proven look it up) to overthrow the shah and a new shah gets to power
>he's very pro western and forces western culture and policies onto the iranian people
>he also let's america earn from the oil trade
>he's wasting a lot of money and doesn't care about the Iranian people, for example his wife is bathing in milk daily.
>Because of that Islamic revolution happens.
>iranians want their old culture back and that includes shia islam
>no more America controlled government
>America is angry
>America supports Saddam in the Iran-Iraq war and even supplies him with chemical weapons such as plutonium ammunition
>People still suffer from birth defects today because of that
>America imposes huge sanctions on Iran and even more now with Trump
>Iranians are angry since America is the sole reason for almost all their misery
>America is responsible for war, poverty and loss of culture in Iran

cont.

>So you see, women WANT to wear the hijab.
Fuck off fake medpack, last I saw a vid on jewbook about two iranian women starting to fight because the trashbag in her hijab wanted the qt without one to put hers on.

It really made me feel bad for Iran.
Why do they get treated so bad by the west and especially by America?
Only because they "allegedly" have nuclear weapons, when they are probably only trying to get energy from nuclear power?
There are countries that actually have nuclear weapons and they are LOVED by America.

Still, Europeans play a big role in Iran and are mostly loved by the Iranian people.
A lot of tourists come from Germany, Italy and France.
I was told that especially German tourists like the country very much and feel a special connection to it (probably something to do with the Aryanism).

A problem though is the rising Chinese influence in Iran.
Most tourists in Iran now are from China and I also saw a lot of Chinese business men and more and more Chinese companies are opening in Iran.
The Iranians don't really seem to mind them since they help their cripples economy.

>culture
this one is not thaat important politically speaking, but I found it really interesting.
Persia (Iran) is one of the oldest nations in the entire world history.
It dates over 2500 years back.
Persia played a huge role in the world history and created a lot of culture during that time.
There were huge tempels and gardens when there was almost nothing in Europe.
In Iran there are also remnants of greek, roman and mongol culture since Persia got invaded by them.
In the 7th century, Islam came to Persia, but it didn't really change the culture much, since the Persian culture was already similiar to the Islamic one.
The Iranian people have never lived in a democracy and that's why they don't mind not living in a completely democratic society (people can still vote in Iran though, the system is similiar to the EU, meaning you can only vote for people, not reforms)
Iranians also do a great job at preserving their very old history and they are proud of it.

cont.

Tell me about the architecture

>islam
Islam is nothing new in Iran, it has been there since the 7th century and is anchored in their culture.
They are very religious, but not extremist/terrorist.
That's because they are Shia.
Shias don't believe in spreading Islam in the world through the sword, they believe it should spread naturally and peacefully (that's why there are so few shias in the world compared to sunnis).
This also means that Iran doesn't want to expand in the middle east and create wars, they want to live peacefully, but the American meddling with Israel and Saudi Arabia is making it very hard and Iran has to defend itself.

So, that's basically it.
I could add that the food is amazing and always made with local sources or I could mention the amazing mosques and ancient temples, but I don't think that's politically relevant.

I hope I might inspire some of you to look up the Iranian history and learn what lead to them being so sheltered from the rest of the world and if it is justified.

Personally I realized that America are the bad guys and Iran are not really the good guys, but they are pretty alright.

that was cringe and gay as fuck

Iran will be destroyed like Iraq, Syria, and Libya. Their only chance is to do exactly what the Israelis want them to do which is be like Iraq, Syria, and Libya.

Sharia law doesn't exist in Iran I think or at least I didn't notice.
Women walk around alone all the time and can drive, live alone, ...
There is no such thing as a sharia police.
In general I didn't see more police and military than in any western country.

Foreigners get treated very well.
I was traveling to some non-touristic places so people would stare quite a bit, but they were very friendly.
They have the habit of always asking you where you are from and other follow up questions, but not because they are suspicious, but because they are genuinely interested.
I also got invited to tea or to dinner multiple times.
They have a strong "Gastfreundschaft".
Europeans get treated the best from foreigners I think, except maybe Armenians and Georgians.
They especially like Germans, Italians and French.

I knew I forgot one, but I didn't knew the name anymore.
sorry I'm just writing this on the fly, not looking up anything.

tell your stories about meeting Iranians and them giving you food

every time I meet an Iranian they give me a cake or bread, that's just what they do

Attached: the-fall-1.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

The old buildings fit in very well with the newer ones and that's on purpose.
Like for example in Yazd, the old town is made out of brown sandstone and because of that the new buildings are not allowed to be a different color than brown, white or something inbetween.

A lot of the mosques are 300-1000 years old.
Some were even built on top of zoroastrian fire temples that date back 2000+ years.

Attached: 20180804_125323.jpg (3275x2236, 3.48M)

Please keep posting your experience Swiss, don't let these redneck circumcised jew-slave inbred white trash hopefully slaughtered by niggers soon Mutt faggots derail you.

Death to Israel, death to ZOG, death to America.

Attached: 1533476631340.jpg (674x506, 73K)

it will be a lot harder, since Iran doesn't have much internal conflicts and is a strong unity.

ITT Iran state propagandist begs for tourists so they can:

a) get desperately needed foreign cash

b) gain some hostages.

Nice try.

Attached: ass.gif (320x180, 1.04M)

I mean do they live all in appartments or are there actually houses here?

My family member was there (middle aged woman) and loved it. Did you see those buildings where they keep ice in the middle of the desert? And salt.

And those zigguraths...it's a fascinating country.

If Americans invade I'll go on rampages against innocent and preferably underage white americans. That's the only way.

Uh yeah no. No one believes your propaganda. Meanwhile riots continue in Iranian streets as their government slowly strangled its people.

>It is always told in the western media that women are oppressed in Iran and are forced to wear a hijab.
>That's completely wrong.
>completely wrong

But then...

>Yes, wearing a hijab is enforced by the government

Pick one, Achmed.

>Iran viewed through the eyes of a faggot

>Yes, wearing a hijab is enforced by the government

You are circumcised at birth, dumb mutt retarded subhuman dog faggot. You can take hijab off at times.

You won't grow your dick skin back, you marked jewslave faggot.

Attached: 1533477674832 (2).png (719x527, 77K)

There actually are religious police of sorts (basij) you just don’t see them in public much. They mostly harass young women over their hijabs and everyone generally hates them. Iranians are absurdly patriotic and xenophobic but generally like westerners because of this delusion of being Aryan or white themselves. Never met an Iranian who had negative opinions of Europe just America and Israel. Its like Argentina of the Middle East. Great country in many ways but no opportunities if you don’t want to work in government

t. iranian who left when I was 16

t. eager mutt willing to immolate himself for the Great Israel

Attached: 1533504547855.jpg (640x640, 40K)

They hang those who insult their cult leader.
They stone adulterers by stoning.
They kill gays by hanging.
They have no freespeech.
They cannot drink in public parties/events/places.
Bitch, go live in Iran if you love it so much faggot!

>walk around Kerman-Shah visiting the touristic sites
>some kurd walks up to me and asks me where I'm from
>he ends up talking me through the historic sights and tells me tons of kurdish history and how he still practices traditional kurdish music and sports
>he invites me for dinner that day and we have a great meal and he tells me even more stories about the kurdish people

It's honestly amazing, how they are still so much in touch with their culture even if it is over 1000 years old.
It made me really sad to see how much our european culture gets lost these days.

The big difference is that people in Europe preserve the culture, but in Iran they preserve it AND still practice it.

Attached: 20180724_114243.jpg (4032x2268, 3.63M)

sounds pretty based tbqh

Nothing proxy swiss flag said is true and it is stale pasta

>It's honestly amazing, how they are still so much in touch with their culture even if it is over 1000 years old.

>get culturally enriched goy
>lots of new, fancy cuisine for you to try

>that flag

Man, op sounds like a colossal faggot.
>hijabs are BASED, Women WANT to wear them
>hurr durrr women in univserity
I already knew leftists were allied with muslims. Not sure why you needed to make a thread on Jow Forums

nice meme flag

Didn't you alt-right jew controlled jew invented Trump faggot faggots cry about some bitch comedian posing with that orange kike fake head chopped off? Did you kventch on /the_pol about it for months?

You meme about throwing commies from helicopters, you bitch about how women are dressed, how they fuck niggers and not you the manboob /the_pol faggot larpers.

You have no free speech, see Alex Jones deletion and jew-owned mainstream media, FAGGOT.

If you think Iranian youth didn't find a way to drink booze you're an idiot. But also, WOW THEY DON'T HAVE BEER I WANT BEER I SAW IT ON TALMUD-VISION.

The only way to have fun is to go "chug chug chug" we live in America the parties are standardized and streamlined according to the latest talmud vision programming, am I rite, hey let's listen to Phil Collins and do the drum fill like Mike Tyson hehehehehahahaha Murican partylife.

You fucking fagflag dog.

Attached: 1533511518486.jpg (306x306, 21K)

there is no air traffic between america and iran you idiot . we have a travel ban

>Croat unironically believing Croatians descended from Iran and defending them in Mongolian knitting forums

What is this kikery?

there are barely any big apartment complex, I only saw some in Tehran outskirts.
In the city they live in small houses/apartments that are connected with each other, most of them have a small store in on the ground floor.
Outside of the cities they live in small separate houses, in small oasis which they created themselves.
Pic related shows you a bit how a typical old part of a city looks like.

Attached: 20180801_161742.jpg (4032x2268, 2.77M)

FUCK OFF MOUNTAIN JEW

THE PAIN IS COMING

Attached: q1a.png (1182x1425, 658K)

(You)

Attached: 1510740921343.jpg (500x520, 40K)

>their government slowly strangled its people.
"""their government"""
no, it's your government faggot.

nice trips, number of the beast, just like your circumcised dick that got chopped without your consent because muh free Murica.

jidf overtime lately...damn i'll kill you faggots with such vigor

Nigga u gay

yeah, I heard most of the people with a good degree try to work in a foreign country instead of getting a job in Iran.

nice proxy
no swiss person writes like that

>fly to any country except Iran
>fly from there to Iran
holy shit americans are stupid.

sure.

Attached: iran is based.jpg (804x709, 150K)

>this

So if Iran is so good like you explained in this thread why don't they stay in their own country, cuck?

Iranians taught me a wonderful sentence
"Marg bar Omrica"
I think you know what it means.
Also, this graffiti was pretty nice.

Attached: Tehran025.jpg (1536x2048, 1.56M)

>cuck

bahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1533218853917.png (960x747, 506K)

Nice. I have an attraction to Iran, I hope i will be able to travel there myself one day.

yes thanks for showing us that you're not white

That is one jacked up jew. Is he your gay lover?

Because their economy is crippled by the sanctions and because they can get good degrees in their universities, but not good jobs where they can use their degrees.
Iran exports a lot more skilled/highly educated workers than other non-western countries like pakistan, india and any african country.

Tourist (((culture))) is cancer.

sure.

Attached: whiter than you mohammed.jpg (618x518, 67K)

Nuke Iran!

Attached: 6628E1CE-7DCA-4921-AA6F-F7FABCF50142.jpg (960x788, 120K)

Calm down flag faggot.

Attached: 1533555415280.gif (360x360, 2.94M)

Why do you think those "educated" Iranians mostly choose the US to immigrate? Why do you think US allow those people in in the first place?
We are not war with Iranian people but with the Islamic regime which control them, brainwashes them to hate America. gg Swissfag

what's that supposed to mean Ivan?
Traveling can give you lots of insight in other cultures and makes you understand them better, which can be very important if you want to try to understand politics.
I know it must be hard to live your entire life in the same commieblock.

Iran isn't really hated in Europe. Just muh USA muh Israel greal ally.

yes, America allows them to study, but doesn't allow them to go back to Iran.
The people told me about their relatives who they haven't seen in like 6 years because they can't come back since they won't allowed into the US again if they leave.
Also, the people hate America not only the iranian government.
The sanctions and the resulting bad economy affects EVERYONE, not just the government.

this is either a chinese government or russian government anti-america disinfo shill.

That's because to get the "greencard" you have to fulfill certain duties t prove yourself. It is just how it is and not only unique to Iranians.
>The sanctions and the resulting bad economy affects EVERYONE, not just the government.
that's the point of whole sanction, so that people will rise up and change the cruel regime with moderate or even a democratic non islamic goat fucker ones.

Iran's only mean of communicating with America is through their embassy in Switzerland and they hire tons of Western-born propagandists from there to spread misinformation

Jow Forums is banned in Iran, that tells me all I need to know about the country, they are afraid of free speech and criticism, they want to paint a perfect picture of their rotting country through the use of Islamic propaganda

#notallkikes

Attached: jewish_troll_with_prince.png (1200x1100, 2.49M)

>democratic
why is it so hard to understand that democracy doesn't work for all cultures?
Iran has historically never been a democracy, democracy came from greece and spread to europe from there.
Iran was always a monarchy.
They are used to that kind of government since 2000+ years.

>non islamic
basically the same.
Islam exists in Iran since the 7th century.
It's impossible to take it out of there.
It's a central part of their culture.
Same with Europe and christianity.

I'm a Lebanese Christian. I consider myself a lover of Western culture, but after being redpilled on Iran through experience and the actual politics of what's happening in my homeland via my family, I can say without a doubt that Iran is the best thing possible for the Middle East right now:
> Iraq
Saved it from Daesh, culled sectarian slaughter, weakened the jihadi sunnis and empowered shiites. protect assyrian christians in the north.
> Syria
Backed Al-Assad, fought alongside hezbollah and protected shiites, alawites, druze, christians, and secular syrians.
> Lebanon
complicated past, but saved it from Israeli occupation twice, fought on the border to deflect Daesh (ISIS) from even entering Lebanon, fought against Saudi power (wahhabism/Daesh) and allied with maronite and greek orthodox christians.

And aside from politics, Iranian culture is Persian-Mesopotamian. They are better suited to us, the Lebanese, palestinians, syrians, iraqis, than Saudi Arabian gulf culture is. We aren't jihadi sunni wahhabists who wear white cloaks and wander the desert living in huts. The greatness of Persia resonates with the glorious and diverse cultures of ancient Canaan, Aram, Sumeria, and Armenia. Fuck gulf arabians and fuck western geopolitics.

pretty sure Jow Forums is banned since it classifies as a pornographic website.
reddit for example is not banned.

Sure showed me, was just trying to be respectful

Freedumb isn't free Aye-Ran. You gonna git it. Eye-ren you gun git some bombing from good ole Uncle Samuel from the land of the free ooooohh wee.

Attached: 1533478470461.jpg (1136x676, 273K)

correct.
Iran is saving the middle east from CIA backed extremist terrorists.
Iran never started a war as an aggressor.

WE WUZ KANGZ, no democracy
>no porn
So why are you shilling Iran here? Turkey is far more free, democratic, liberal and western/modern than that shithole. Iran can also be like it or go backwards to the stoneage.

Reddit is also banned

Try it out for yourself
comparitech.com/privacy-security-tools/blockediniran/#gref

Steam, facebook, social media and more importantly blogposts are all blocked there. It's not about banning pornography, it's about banning criticism and what the Iranian government calls "anti-social and un-Islamic tendencies"

Iranians are sand niggers. You are either non white or are a liberal. A white conservative wouldn't be gushing over a bunch of shit skins like this

>So you see, women WANT to wear the hijab.
I'm Persian and I already know you're lying. These are all PressTV talking points.

>defending porn
banning degeneracy is a good thing you retard.

Attached: 1524996980938.jpg (244x231, 20K)

dude I literally browsed reddit in Iran without a vpn.

Where I lived people definitely had negative views of the US but mostly due to the widespread belief that it’s controlled by Israel, a belief propagated by the IRGC in schools and on tv. But everyone consumes American media if they have the means.

>Reddit is also banned

Alex Jones is banned.
Asking questions about historical even "holocaust" in USA is borderline banned. "Well technically, akshually, it's not BANNED banned, it's..." shut the fuck up mutt.
Saying that you're white in USA lands you in trouble.
Open discrimination against whites.
I mean I could go on for days.

Yet you're worried about MUH PRESS FREEDOMS in Eye-ran? Such a typical, dumb, shallow, retarded, worthless mutt.

Attached: 1533559696036.png (835x400, 130K)

alright guys, I'm off for the moment, gotta go.
Might come back later.

Remember this: America is the real devil. It's controlled by kikes that want to ruin the world.

Hey swissfag/akmed, listen to this man right here
USA is not the enemy.

Fuck off "White" Sand Nigger

Iran is an enemy of the white race. Jews are an enemy of the white race. I would.love for Israel and Iran to destroy each other

Europens are so easily deceived that its sad

Don't worry. The iron pill creator killed himself.

Based on the skin colour you're a rich Iranian kid who used his parents money just so you could brag to your carpet jockey friends about going

Iran is our enemy? Aw fuck thanks for the tip, memeflag.

pakis in switzerland
imagine my surprise

Attached: 1443767729854.jpg (286x287, 27K)

>I would.love for Israel and Iran to destroy each other
Guess who gets to fight in the front lines?

Attached: 1523884834838.png (592x678, 406K)