How fucked are African whites?

How fucked are African whites?

archive.is/p1cVC

Attached: Itneverends.jpg (808x760, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uldt6Y-CE3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 21564942-5727-4E2B-B61C-E1D6CF16C034.jpg (1024x587, 111K)

Niggers will starve. Whites will be blamed.

I'm ready fuckers. First person to come to my house gets shot.

if they sell to the chinese or saudis then they will get food at least. Otherwise they starve. 80% of high rainfall arable land is owned by blacks already, the white farms are small, majority under a square mile.

Attached: sa.jpg (746x1088, 96K)

>How fucked are African whites?

Very. And if I were them I would GTFO now. Salt the land and flee the country. Nothing good can come from this. Violence is sure to follow. Violence has already occurred.

Farmers that get to move out africa need to fucking salt their fields before leave.

Fuck user I wish you the best of luck

>80% of high rainfall arable land is owned by blacks already
This. Blacks were given the BEST land. The Bantustans had much higher rainfalls than the areas where the white farms were

Thanks man. It's a weird feeling, knowing that something is brewing, yet all you can do is sit and wait.

This sickens me. I can’t afford to support a family but I could get one person out of there. I just don’t know where to send them? Where do I go to help someone get a plane ticket out of there?

I wonder why the white farmers are holding on and not selling the farm while it's possible? After they take it they will be fucked.

>invaders being driven out again

Jow Forums should be cheering the ANC.

I don’t care that South Africa wants them gone, it’s killing them that bothers me. If I have to I could put a trailer on my property and keep a small family there but it would be stretch for me to pay for that and their air fare. Other people will take them, so why not let them leave?

>land expropriation will expand food security
Real african takeover of farms has never been tried! :^)

Attached: REEAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH.png (700x2000, 945K)

Burn everything and salt your land. Russia will let you in and farm there.

Bruh, you're going to die out there. Why wouldn't you just leave?

Unfortunately it won't be one person, it'll be a group of people ready to rape your entire family. Sorry user.

> Afrikaners take nearly empty land and make it productive.
> Despite invasion and English concentration camps, still do well.
> Niggers from North want a piece and move in over half a century
> Niggers slowly ruin country.
> Afrikaners are "Invaders" somehow.

It's no wonder your people lost two world wars, Hans.

Attached: 1526889106414.gif (300x243, 200K)

So why don't the blacks just cultivate land of their own? Most of South Africa is arable

They are pretty fucked. I got a neighbour who left south africa after a robbery gone wrong, they shot him seven times, but he survived. Miracle.
Either way, it's a pretty fucked up place from what I've been told from first person view. The blacks have this cannibal trend to eat albinos and during the night it's like the purge. Mandela fucked the country and it's a dog eat dog world. Very violent.
I suspect a total break down of order after land expropriation like it ended in zimbabwe.

post hand and timestamp prove your whiteness Boer!

>selling the farm while it's possible?
Bro selling farms hasn't been possible for like the last 5 years. NO ONE want's to buy land when the commie government says they are going to take it. There are 20 000 commercial farms in the market for like 2 years now. You aren't even able to get half the price of the actual value.
This is my country. I will rather die here. Afrikaners/Boers have to big of a connection to this land too leave. Besides, most people don't have the money to leave.
I won't be surprised if it's our maid with her family, they live in shitty conditions in the Khayelitsha township. My small room is as big as their house, and we have 2 big empty rooms here we use for storage.

>invaders
>not the Bantu who run the ANC
And this is why you never let in niggers

Keep telling boers to sell and pack up for 2 years but they are stubborn well the stubborn get hit in the head.

>Bro selling farms hasn't been possible for like the last 5 years.
Damn rip, sorry guys.

Jow Forums is pro white

>I would GTFO now. Salt the land
>move out africa need to fucking salt their fields
>I wonder why the white farmers are holding on and not selling the farm while it's possible?
>Burn everything and salt your land
>Why wouldn't you just leave?

It's another come to the South Africa thread and say stupid shit episode. Did /sg/ experience people that would wander in and say Assad needed to go constantly?

Attached: Based2.png (480x660, 486K)

Ok cunt, will post from phone

Attached: IMG_20180806_202558.jpg (2976x3968, 1.77M)

>This is my country
You've lost control of government and are now facing mobs of unruly niggers that have been given the green light to rape, plunder, and murder. The country is lost, your connection to the land will be finalized when your carcass bleeds out and the soil and acts as fertilizer. How can white people sit in such peril and allow themselves to be constantly outsmarted and outmanuvered by 70 IQ niggers? Stop following the law and rebel.

Stay safe user, we are all pulling for you here

Burn everything, salt the land.

Attached: katj.jpg (1212x1488, 424K)

Train as much as possible.

Donker hare, mutt Confirmed. Jy is letterlik half kaffer op die punt

All I can say to that is wait and see. Time will prove you wrong.
Thanks man

Jeg er litt overasket å se dette pa norsk avis. Takk

Op die punt van wat jou poes? Jy praat in Anglisismes en maak nie sin nie. Wys vir ons jou gevreet.

Every white farmer needs to be ready to turn their farm into Waco if they come for your land. The world will turn once the news show two or three scenes like this.

Attached: branch-davidian-fire-01-gty-jc-180103_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 76K)

Dis uuuh fokken autocorrect... Speel maar net met jou, chill Kobus

(((Jacobs)))

Best just to make a mad dash out of the country with everything you own. Burn what you can’t carry. Scorch the fields and leave nothing behind.

Attached: 95C3CAC6-B593-41B3-B87B-3A370D85410A.jpg (1067x600, 95K)

Okay George

this

Jacobs is a coloured surname guys

Burn everything. The fields, the cities, the machinery, everything they seek to take. Let they have nothing but ash.

>wait and see
That's all anyone has been doing up to this point, look where it has got you. You're seriously going to double down on this strategy and hope things make a turn for the better? How much more do you need to lose before you realize that you do in fact need to fight back? By the time you come to this conclusion your window of opportunity will be long gone and you'll have no where to run or hide.

you realise this will just give the niggers an excuse for when the country goes to shit, let them fuck it up themselves and prove to the world how incompetent they are

Wait till they start taking farms my friend. We will fire the first shot

You will fire the first shot, and they'll fire the last. You can't win anything playing solely on defense.

I don't believe we will lose.

Sure goy, (((Jacobs))) with an arabic first-Name 'Faiez'.

Come home white man ipl is waiting for you

This faggot Trudeau voter is right for first'time

You want to know the best part, friends?
We DON'T NEED a scorched earth policy.
Look at zimbabwe, everything was left for them, and it turned to dust anyway.
Africans themselves ARE the scorched earth policy.
We don't need to sabotage the land we own, simply whites leaving is enough HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>arm hair

Confirmed for polenigger diaspora.

Attached: puke1.png (893x633, 241K)

First, wash your ass !!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=uldt6Y-CE3s

user what do you think those farms are worth now? And who in their right mind would buy one?

HAH
you think blacks understand basic agriculture
lol at you friend

Don't need to

WE
*daughter gets raped and killed in the middle of the night*
MUST
*niggers use military jamming to kill farmers without police intervention*
WAIT
*niggers in the mil and police start killing white farmers*
AND
*white farmers round up in middle of field and killed with machetes*
SEE

South African whites are as cucked as Western whites. that's how you let things get to this situation in the first place. if you guys weren't cucked you wouldn't have let the blacks take over govt and outbreed you.

we're just waiting for the final move. probably next year or at the earliest by end of this year.

Yes, that's a typical cape coloured muslim name. They all have names like that.

You best be aware they'll come at all times, in the day, in the night
they'll have military radio jammers
of course they're nogs but still, don't underestimate gangs of violent gun toting nogs

>ipl
Cricket is gay but if you want to give me millions to hit a ball out the park for you and worship me as a God at the same time maybe we can arrange something

If I was a white african farmer I would go full vietnam and booby trap the perimeter of my farm with bear traps and bullet mines and maybe even the odd grenade on a string in a tin can trick, attach a few sawn offs to all the doors in my house and catch a plane out of South Africa and try to apply as a refugee to whatever European country would take me. It's all you can do for a category 4 chimpout.

Attached: 1b3bbb427073c2de29eec18a52590fd1.jpg (1696x1336, 216K)

Good luck. Don't die.

AHAHAH I got the hairy body from my german grandpa you cuck. "Phillip German Farmers" google that

Even a few pits with a knife or sharpened stick at the bottom can go a long ways.

Nice res dumbass

You will lose because it is the only possible outcome. You will be facing off against your government and unruly mobs of immoral fools whose best known traits are lying, stealing, and cheating. If you want to win you need to be proactive, you need to be violent, and you need to operate offensively. Force is the only thing that commands respect with these vine swinging jungle apes. They need to learn.

Who the fuck walks around with his dead grandpa's hairy body?

I'm glad you're getting genocided, you sick fuck.

Good luck boer bros, you're going to need it. Remember Rhodesia, that's your fate too if you fail. Expect crippling sanctions, msm lies and hysteria and a concerted effort to stop people coming to fight with you, that will probably fail however looking at the size of your northern border and the lawless shitholes that border you.

Hehehe and I thought Germans can't joke

this guy, Hans(wors)

>let niggers into your country
>suffer consequences
though luck. they should be given refugee status though.
white people belong to africa as much as niggers belong to europe

if you defend yourself and the kike msm spins it as "the poor niggers are getting killed by the mean whites" it just might push me past the breaking point and will cement the fact that the jewish fucking niggers who control the media are really pushing for white genocide. i hope we'll see more journalists and leftists getting brevik'd

Fuck you german cuck, South Africa is white mans land through and fucking through.

China's going to swoop in and colonize them.
Oppression 2.0

doesn't look like it, now does it? :^)

>retard does not know the history of South Africa
It must be embarrassing to be this stupid.

Yeah if whitey fails, China will roll in and fucking crush them or buy them out sneakily, apartheid will seem like a fond memory in comparison.

It's not over until the fat lady sings and you have no room to talk, the absolute state of your country.

Basedboy, puking out his onions, after seeing a real mans masculine arm.
Can’t blame you, Jennifer.

Attached: Pachnoda-sinuata-mimicry.jpg (516x346, 58K)

Nah, you just have low test

they will be fine, African blacks are the ones who are being set up to be royally fucked...

>the absolute state of your country.
you're likely talking to a roash

roach*

Nah, the news will spin it that the poor niggers got burn injuries from trying to burn down the evil white mans house.

bingo

Attached: 1521109321073.jpg (646x854, 259K)

SALT THE LAND

That's a meme. Plus why would I damage that which I will take back with force?

You won't. You will be dead you idiot.