You ban us, we kill you

go ahead and ban alex jonews to try to dictate the election. When globalists eliminate our ability to speak is the second you we start killing you and your families. You can Alex Jones, the right kills anderson cooper, jack dorsey, marc zuckerberg, eric schmidt, et al.

If you, a small treasonous minority, try to erase the rights of an armed majority, and giv us no other way to fight for our rights than to commit acts of violence, we'll engage in acts of violence. you have control of the media, we have all the guns, and we'll use them to neutralize tip the scales in our favor.

From this day forward, you should fear for your lives when you leave your house, and you should fear for your children's lives when you drop them off at school.

Attached: alex jones.jpg (474x248, 14K)

You do realize you'll gonna be jailed for this thread, don't you?

>some fucking ZOG gatekeeper/water filter salesman hybrid got banned by cucked platforms
Cry more retard, who gives a flying shit.

>who gives a flying shit.
tens of millions of americans with guns and a grudge

He's a cryptokike you mongoloid.
>doesn't matter i defend him anywee

Fairly Facetious, this post is.

Anyone else think Trump is going to get assassinated and TPTB don't want conspiracy theorists spreading any ideas?

Attached: FBithreads.png (919x737, 122K)

This should start all at once or you'll become the new terrorist Palestinians and they'll take your guns incrementally starting with the pro ban states.

>lol he's zog because he wont directly name the jew!
>stupid faggot doesnt realize you can't have a large fanbase and do that, our job is to ask the JQ, not alex
You waste all the hard work our ancestors did by completely disregarding another white man. You are no better than any average kike, you fucking bris-sucking faggot.

yea I think OP is a shill too

Am I be v& for reading it?

Sorry OP we don't condone violence here
Stop buying products from all these companies and email them

so, which news outlet do you work for?

The amount of threads on here about Alex Jones confirm he is a Russian media tool.

You'll do fooking nuttin

No. Because Americans are complete pussies. They will do nothing.

this place is only the tip of the iceberg I have never seen such a sustained, internet wide promotional campaign to shill some fat fucking idiot who is entirely full of shit but it has been going on for almost two decades now I really don't know what to make of it

Yes, if he doesn't name the jew he's worthless.
Go suck him off or something.
>muh white man
He's a kike, you zika grade retard.

And? His sentiment is correct. Let one of us fall to spread the message.
If they push too hard they die.

> he is so ineffective he is the biggest target of our enemies other than President Trump.
Sure thing Schlomo

Youtube and Facebook do have corporate hqs with many many many people at them.

Would be a shame if something happened to them

I dont like alex jones. But his show has a right to exist, and his fans have a right to view and enjoy him. A couple big-ass companies don't get to decide what free speech is, and I'll hope you'll let me join you if his stuff ever gets completely taken offline.

civil wars suck though, can we please not?

Attached: nuggetservicehistory.jpg (600x600, 78K)

Did anyone watch the last 2 seasons of homeland? One of the bad guys is based on Alex Jones. And they have a Hillary like character become president and the Alex Jones character calls for overthrowing her and they Charge him with conspiracy or something and he goes on the run and hides out at a house with a local militia supporting him and the feds get in A shootout with them and kids and a bunch of militia and feds all die and they have a Russian spy that’s fueling the fire and stoking tensions during the situation in order to destabilize the states

You can tell the writers are obsessed with thinking Alex Jones (they portray him as a 2 face coward) and Russia are literally hitler . It’s also sad that the closest they will ever get to having Hillary be president is in their fictional universe

Op is correct.
I'm waiting on Trump though.
He is the LAST chance for peace.

Bring it shitstain. I'll be laughing when you become a murderer and end up in jail. I hear there's free anal rape in jails.

Here comes the false flag

STFU
The only people who are going to kill people and incite others to do the same, are Marxists pieces of shit like OP.

Fuck your honey-pot thread

At least he filmed inside bohemian grove.

all his shilling for ZOG didnt saved him from being banned...
next step is banning the website
violence is the last thing to do

Attached: 1532796507541.jpg (320x251, 20K)