South African migration

Question for South African anons, if shit goes down, where do you plan on escaping to? Shit going down meaning a race war/ the government expelling Afrikaners. Do plan on standing your ground? I was thinking as well, wouldn’t Namibia be a good option considering racial tensions are very low, and they already have established German/Afrikaans communities?

Attached: 474E8CB9-DBCC-471A-B7B9-04404D9596AA.jpg (960x560, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFKBN16S1RV-OZATP
youtube.com/watch?v=0U2g5K8JaJk&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wouldn’t Namibia be a good option considering racial tensions are very low
Uh mate, no it's not. Blacks in Namibia hate whites just as much as they do here.

Suid-Wes is Boer land btw. German's are only guests

Really? I knew a Black Namibian (Khoisan) he said that most Blacks in Namibia are just as foreign there as the Whites are. He told me that even the Khoisan really don’t hold anything against Germans because it was so long ago

Africans are all marxists friend, it's their default ideology. The German president also want to expropriate land from whites. Namibia is a comfy place purely because it's so untouched. If we all move their it would become like every other colonized country and lose it's character.
af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFKBN16S1RV-OZATP
youtube.com/watch?v=0U2g5K8JaJk&t=

>where do you plan on escaping to?
I'm going to the Northern Cape btw. No one will ever be able to find our farm. It truly is in the middle of fucking nowhere.

>German president
I mean Namibian sorry

people generally like to downplay the amount of fucked up their country is

Yeah I guess so
Good luck to you. Do you think there’s a real chance that civil war/Expulsion can happen in SA?

Africans are a different species it's like moving to a different planet. White africans are evolution's dead end

Attached: suicide squad.jpg (900x788, 170K)

Yes, I realized the gravity of the situation a few days ago when my 2 cousins who farm up north said they are geared up and simply waiting. As soon as SHTF I'm going up there.

Where do you think other whites will go?

They just need to follow the trail of empty mayo containers and they'll find you

Fuck dude I don't know. Probably barricade themselves in their houses. This doesn't end well for most whites.

When do you think the happening will start?

Before the end of the year

get in here and shit it up with redpills so they move it here and get more people to call out leftist gun bloggers

Most likely yes, something HAS to happen before the elections

Can you fuck off. I’m tired of people like you shitting up my threads with obscure redirects to other threads

Attached: 4B4F6C57-CBA6-4986-BDAA-6F873CB95AFA.jpg (685x960, 631K)

Wait why does something have to happen? I’m not too informed on South African politics. What do the elections mean for Whites in SA?

Why does something have to happen before the elections? Is the ANC losing in the polls to the EFF?

Would it be a good idea to somehow exchange all the whites in South Africa for the blacks in America?

I remeber people talking about going to Botswana or Zambia, would that work?
And why aren't you whites storming Namibia, i know that you already talked about that but if say 2 million white go there then 50 percent of Namibia will be white.
And if that happens you can have a more save plac, because as far as i remeber most cities and people live in the north of Namibia and you have to drive through the big desert to get up there.
What do you think?
You guys also need to fucking talk NOW with each other BEFORE SHTF!

Because they ANC stand a chance to lose even more votes. They made promises to blacks they would have the same shit as us, yet today they live in even worse conditions than under apartheid (which a lot of people want to deny). I won't be surprised if the EFF comes 2nd in the elections. If the ANC wants to remain in control they need to do something to show their voters that day are serious about keeping their promises. Blacks are full of hate. Ending Apartheid meant for them that they get all the material things that whites have, the only way to give that to incompetent niggers is by taking it from whites

Thanks for the explanation and good luck, I hope you'll make it out alive

Will the ANC start to nationalize the mines alongside the farms? Or are the international mining companies and Jews still too powerful?

It's time to expropriate some Boer qt's without compensation.

In all seriousness, I wish you could come here and we can dump our niggers over the border.

Attached: 1520781494104.png (1800x1200, 163K)

Yeah I was thinking exactly this user.
Ok that makes sense. Like the other user suggested, I still think White SAs should highly consider Namibia. If even 50% of Afrikaners moved to Namibia, they would be the Majority population of the whole country. It’s better than being persecuted in SA.

>I remeber people talking about going to Botswana or Zambia, would that work?
If SA goes down the drain those country go down with us. They rely on SA's stability.
>And why aren't you whites storming Namibia
There aren't a lot of opportunities there, and most whites here live paycheck to paycheck.
>What do you think?
I've been to Namibia. It's like a little SA but slightly more comfy. Namibia looks like it will go the same way as SA, and the Namibia government gets to say who lives there. We can't just drive up there and settle.

They hate Jews. They will nationalize it, but I think it's because China is pulling the strings here.

move to mexico.

>We can't just drive up there and settle.
Couldn’t you declare yourselves asylum seekers? Under international law, they’d at least be obligated to shelter you in the country wherein you could attempt to get residency.

This is africa mate, blacks don't operate according to laws. Plus, the Namibia government is full of commies as well

Hey that's Luderitz in OP's pic. I've been there. There was a guy sucking the sand in the bay with a big machine looking for diamonds.

The German architecture was cool too. Nice place.

I think the Cape province area would likely see some community resistance to any kind of civil war. The rest could see mass anarchy.

Ok, well now i know.
But what i meant with Namibia is that once SHTF you should go there, because then you are persecuted and are allowed to flee to a saver place.
The Namibian army/police won't be able to do jackshit against millions of whites storming the border at once.

Kek, but also Namibia receives gibs from the German government that forces them to abide by international agreements

Yeah it is lol, I’ve always wanted to visit there. How was it?

Would it be difficult to find a nice white SA girl who wants to escape the horde by finding a guy in the US?

true, but if millions of whites are willing to storms a countries borders they should be able to fight against the blacks in this country as well

There used to be a white namibian farmer here who would make some threads and talk about how good life was there, very different from what you hear from saffers

Well that's true too, i just don't know which would be better but knowing you Boers tells me that you rather fight and die than to flee.

>where will you go? asking for a friend.

Attached: 1392399576211.png (448x539, 117K)

They won't tell they aren't retarded!

Lol

Just a quick message for saffers: Fuck off we're full.

Bye.

This, Boers believe this to be holy ground. This is why we came here in the first place. We won't ever give it up

>NZ flag
Why the fuck would we want to go to that shithole anyway???

cause your bootyholes are going to be turned inside out by Tyrone very soon.

Says Nigel who get's assfucked by the Maori everytime he goes out of his cuckshed at sheep sheep farm.

I don't own any farmland and my father was born in Rhodesia so I think I could get to the UK, but I don't feel like moving from one country infested by niggers to the next. Guess I'll just shoot some niggers or something.

>Guess I'll just shoot some niggers or something
That's my guy!

Why arent Saffers considering Namibia though? I've seen whites living in Namibia here say good things about there life in the country, the only major issue is all the nigger women have aids which shouldnt matter to a white

Arizona
> engaged to an American

> still salty about the cricket

Could be worse mate.

t. grew up in zim

Attached: Starving Billionaire Zimbabwe.jpg (630x410, 64K)

Hows your business going friend?

From what I've heard most of those guys are shitlibs, the kind who refuse to acknowledge reality. I also don't feel like working towards the betterment of a country that will eventually get over run by niggers again.

What was it like? Many Whites there before the purge?
Wondering this still as well

Yeah you are right atleast the German Namibians are like the anti white German Green Party voters, they also mix with Niggers and bring their Niggers to Europe.
I hate German Namibians!
Know some, hope they die!

Attached: 1527747001401.png (400x350, 206K)

I HOPE YOU DIE IN A GREASE FIRE FAGGOT

you remember me from the last thread?

it's good, it's good. we're up to 17 subscribers now, and added a lower level plan($15).Average payment per month is down though because people have switched to that plan instead

Before 1980 I can't speak for(I'm 19), but before land reform it was still a very livable country.

The election last week proves that no lessons have been learned.

Attached: Salisbury, Rhodesia, 1972.jpg (750x520, 73K)

>17 subscribers
1700**

>if shit goes down
Are you typing to us from 2014 or something?
WTF is it with you boiling frogs? People need to wake the fuck up, get the fuck out, or fight back. Anything but complacency and bemused speculation about "when IT will happen". It's happening.

Wow, it must suck to have that happen to your homeland. So at what age did you come to America? Whereabouts are you living here?

Probably because he never ever saw anyone except his parents. It has a tiny population because most of it is desert.

Namibia is huge but under populated and with little infrastructure. There's anti white groups there like the EFF Namibia branch.

There's 4.5 million white South Africans and only 2.5 million Namibians including 100,000 white Namibians. So any significant exodus of whites would drastically change Namibias demographics and face a huge backlash.

White Saffers should move to the Western Cape where they can defend each other.

Whereabouts? I used to live in AZ.

>Sports

guess how I know you're fat and unfit?

They are not called Tyrone.

I don't remeber you, tell me the story?
What business?

I have no idea how people find these things attractive.

>So at what age did you come to America?
Since 2002 when land reform was passed, so I was four. Moved to Florida.
>Whereabouts are you living here?
Tallahassee. Go Noles

Attached: Salisbury from the Air.jpg (700x481, 95K)

Why did you not kill all the Niggers when you had the chance. Karma, you getting what you deserve for being a bunch a pussies

Honestly I don’t think there’d be much backlash. White South Africans have to go somewhere, they’re not just gonna disappear like the Africans want them to

Same applies to Americans then. You could have at least castrated them but you faggot cucks would miss out of them fucking your wives. Look at the kind of shit your society is in now, you can't even leave your house without being armed for fear of being mugged or raped by a nigger. Pathetic. KYS

Attached: Mutt Whites.webm (720x480, 2.97M)

>I don't remeber you, tell me the story?
>What business?
Nothing special really I'm just from an utter shithole(zimbabwe). I run a software business that does lead generation and outreach for freelancers.

Me neither, it's some perversion as far as i know.
We have some Niggs in Vienna and the Nigg chicks are really hunting for white guys, and you get like 10 messages a day from em on dating apps, i fucking hate them.
I once met a Niggres trough some lib girl friends and she was hitting on me the whole time, they smell weird and look gross especially their disgusting skin.
I had a school mate (blonde) who made out with one Nigger bitch infront of the school and i fucking spat at them, the where shocked and left.
How can you fuck a Nigger chick, when you have beautiful blonde germanic women?

The anti white movements in Namibia are actually growing and may result in the Namibian government doing the exact same thing as South Africa.

White south africans are welcome to Romania, you can get refuge here, get a farm, move west, whatever, save yourselves from negroid waste.

>saver
This should have an F instead of the V, as in saFer.

Negro women can be pretty and aesthetically pleasing but I wouldn't mix with one.

Cool, well hope that one day as propheciesed by Van Rensburg white Africa will come to life and you can go home to Rhodesia state (it will propably be a state or county in the Boer country).

Well, in April 2018 Russia passed the law that 1 hectar per person at the far east can be given for free to anyone on 2 demands
1)You must utilise it
2)You must get Russian citizenship in 5 years (not hard).

What kind of guns and ammo do most white farmers have? AR15s, AKs, etc?

Hello Chang, how's your grandma in Hubei?

How about them suidlanders? They look like they supposedly have a plan.

Alot that would get you in trouble if the police knew about it

1 hectacre? You need at least 10 for even a small farm.

user, so the let your women get raped because of Trump. What a dumbass, quit bitching, your getting everything you asked for, enjoy
Post pics when the Niggers ass rape your girlfriend loser

Zimbabwe will never recover. I'd happy live in the cape though should that come to pass.

Attached: Rhodesians Never Die.jpg (720x720, 101K)

So is this land grab a sure thing? I mean, if you're a white farmer, are you pretty much guaranteed to be facing an angry black mob very soon?

Make sense Mutt. You're the one living in a chimp infested shithole country where "whites" can barely read.

Where are you getting off giving South Africans shit for the situation they are in (which was primarily caused by USA meddling) when you are in the exact same one.

Attached: Muttlefield Vee.jpg (800x800, 244K)

You maggots always flock here talking about how great your country is. The irony is palpable.

Attached: DjBCQR2UcAEQD6g.jpg (490x931, 106K)

>Sheep sheep farm

Not sure if retarded nigspeak or having an aneurysm.

Thank you for your service.

>1 hectacre? You need at least 10 for even a small farm.
They're counting people to combine their farms and pool their wealth since they're getting fuck all else from the state. Machinery, seeds and tech ain't cheap.

If any 10/10 blonde haired blue eyed s. african babes are looking for some quick citizenship I am currently available to dump an anchor baby in you, pic related is me, just ignore the bottom part (message to old GF lol)

Attached: 194.png (680x663, 740K)

Read the Van Rensburg prophecies, after all the shit that will happen the whites will create the 2nd biggest country on earth which will reach from South Africa to the Equator!

Attached: IMG_5008.jpg (700x518, 83K)

There's a giant push for it, the only question is what will be the tipping point? Might be one old farmer that ends up killing a horde of blacks on his farms. No one knows