US Military Aid to Israel Set to Exceed $3.8B

archive.is/yFHgE
>In an event largely overlooked by the U.S. media, the Senate passed a bill on Wednesday that would provide Israel with $3.3 billion in military aid along with over $500 million for missile defense over the course of the next year. The bill, officially titled the “United States-Israel Security Assistance Authorization Act of 2018,” is expected to be voted on by the House within the week. If approved and signed into law by President Trump, it would represent the “single largest military aid package in American history.”

>The massive amount of funding being allocated to Israel’s military is ultimately the result of the 2016 U.S.-Israel Memorandum of Understanding on security assistance between the Israeli and U.S. governments, which called for $3.8 billion in funding for Israel on an annual basis over the next ten years.

>Though this startling figure — which translates into $23,000 for every Jewish family living in Israel — was supposed to be the limit for U.S. military aid to Israel, the figure is actually set to be higher this year, given Congress’ recent passage of a massive $716 billion defense bill that provides an additional $550 million in U.S. aid for Israeli missile defense systems. The defense bill also authorizes an additional $1 billion for U.S. weapons stockpiles in Israel.
>23,000 for every Jewish family

Attached: 6b2872566787f4a25951dfd3a2a9dad7fb2fba5171434e880b9243bf2b3cc48d.png (819x461, 744K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/09/15/big-us-military-aid-package-to-israel-has-strings-attached.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder that 3 billion could fix every problem in America but instead it goes to genocidal kikes who destabilize the whole world

what if we took all that money and gave it to NASA with the explicit goal of mining an asteroid?

3.3 billion annually, that's eventually gonna pay off when we drag back a good one and crash the palladium market by doubling the world's supple.

Attached: 1511993537655.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

>fuck commie cucks no free healthcare and education
>p-ppppls take this billions our jewish masters

we'll probably spend that your hard working tax paying money on on booz and hookers.

Next time we want we want 15 billion you cheap mother fuckers. Hahahahaha!

Attached: dan-bilzerian-750x400.jpg (750x400, 78K)

This

What the fuck is wrong with you, thats your fucking money going to others, all while you have lots of domestic problems. 4B is a fuckton of money, you idiots, you should protest this shit with all your heart and souls.

The first time I saw this post they forgot the decimal point.

I actually feel relieved right now.

$3.8B per year for at least 10 years

Foreign aid comes with strings. We "give" you money, but then we require you to use that money to purchase arms from us. Every dollar we send you comes right back to our arms industry and keeps Americans employed making the means for killing brown people. You'll be buying F-35's for many years to come.
cnbc.com/2016/09/15/big-us-military-aid-package-to-israel-has-strings-attached.html
There's a reason they call you "Little Satan" and us the "Great Satan," my Israeli brother.

Well we can’t put a price on keeping you guys safe. It makes me want to put in overtime knowing part of that money is going to you.

It was a $38B deal over ten years. Every single dollar comes back home to American companies.

How? Most of the manufacturers have their R&D based in Israel.

are you really this fucking stupid or just a lousy kike?

>buying the latest technology with the money we give you
LOL. Fucking brainlet

Thank goodness! Remember the Israeli and the Saudi are the only true family America has

Buying Lockheed Martin planes made by American workers. Foreign military aid is just a subsidy to the American military-industrial complex.

You could be part of the family too, if you'd just buy some planes from us. Until then, fuck you, and keep paying tens of millions to remain part of the F35 consortium even without receiving any of our planes.

Attached: 1024px-Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II_mock-up_04.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

It's still free stuff.

The US government could also smash in windows to create window repair jobs. - which would actually be more efficient.

>Israeli and the Saudi are the only true family America has

The ones often cited to be behind 9-11 and the ones actually behind 9-11.

We do smash windows. We do it all over the world, with drones and bombs and cruise missiles. Those things have shelf lives, you know, so you have to get some bang for your buck or you just waste them.

and they get even more money from Germany. What really gets me is how willing they are to stab us in the back and sell our technology to China.

That's the spirit.

Attached: 1523720929629.png (1464x772, 545K)

>Buying Lockheed Martin planes made by American workers. Foreign military aid is just a subsidy to the American military-industrial complex

That subsidy could be given by keeping those planes in the US Air Force, and a better subsidy given to US children by training our own sons how to use them to defend our homeland.

We don't need to give any other countries shit.

Sage comment, try again rabbi

And this is why someone I know hasn't paid or filed taxes in years XD

Why do I have to keep saying this over and over again. TRUMP IS PLAYING THE LONG GAME. You'll make fun of me but it's literally 4-d chess you fucking retards. Have you seen that video where Trump doesn't shake bibi's hand? Idiots.

You realize this is the same as giving Israel free arms?

I agree, also him saying he wants to meet Iran really pissed off the jews

The point being you're still giving Israel free stuff retard. You could subsidize the military and keep those arms yourselves.

MIGA!

Those money will then go to buying jets from USA and that how they do money laundering - congress just works for millitary industrial complex.

see

I want to point out that MOST of this money goes right back into the US MILITARY INDUSTIRAL COMPLEX. So if you're gonna shit on (((them))), be fair and shit on all the shareholders of Lockheed, Raytheon, TRW, BAe, KBR, Boeing, Telledyn-Ryan, Northrop Grumman, etc. etc. etc.

America first but Israel also first you racist goys.