Redpill me on Sandy Hook

Redpill me on Sandy Hook.

Attached: sandy hook.png (708x385, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tiEGwhyjLg
snopes.com/fact-check/sandy-hook-exposed/
activistpost.com/2015/12/33-unanswered-questions-on-sandy-hooks-3rd-anniversary.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fIo8l4nCBAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Sandy_Hook_Shooter_Articles.jpg (3490x3340, 1.68M)

never happened.

jews

no corpse pictures even leaked onto the internet
most likely bullshit

there is just so much crazy SHIT.
>Barbara Sibley – …and all the while I’m thinking to myself, “the building is so quiet and why is it so quiet”, and I said to her “is there something going on” and she goes, “I don’t know but look”, and she pointed and I looked and next to the door where there’s a buzzer, you have to buzz in to the building, the whole plate glass window to the right of the door was shattered and there was glass everywhere and we looked at that and we said well this is really strange…

Attached: sandy hook front door.jpg (960x638, 107K)

Wait I was a strong believer this tragic incident did occur, but all this clearly points to the opposite?! Did I just swallow said pill?

My nephew was killed in sandy hook.

something did happen, but it wasn't adam lanza.

Why did he kill his mother though, she didn't seem bad

Dude WTF is WRONG with you? I lost a fucking second cousin thrice-removed in this HORRIFIC ASSAULT.

>"...then he saw a white man with all green clothing and a green hat, with black boots, walk into his classroom carrying a gun....He described the man as 'being the age of a dad' when asked how old the shooter was looked."
>At approximately 1058 hours, Off. Greco brought in [redacted] along with her mother for an interview. [redacted] explained that the bad guy shot her teacher and classmates. She further explained that the bad guy looked like an Army guy wearing what sounded like green fatigues.
>"[redacted] stated that the male shooter didn't say anything to anyone, and described the shooter as a white guy with a heavy winter-like brown jacket, and a green shirt underneath the jacket. [redacted] stated that he believed the man was wearing army green kind of pants, and described him as having dark hair, longer on the top than on the bottom, with no beard or moustache."
>Natalie Hammond told people in conference room shooter was wearing a mask.
just like parkland. multiple shooters pinned on a patsy

Youtube has removed all the videso that questioned the mainstream narrative on Sandy hook.

My virginity was lost at sandy hook.

kaitlin roig classroom & bathroom she hide all the kids in. All photos of sandy hook school look like a disgusting rundown shit hole

Attached: Kaitlin Roig room.jpg (636x568, 56K)

I have heard rumors that the whole town was a pedophile town. That's why all the town were united in the farce.

Attached: roig classroom.png (927x651, 401K)

>Redpill me on
sage

Attached: a78f3f83e76843ffc0cd653164afd618e287594991d17c481fb9536d319f673a.jpg (500x325, 37K)

Is this photoshopped? wtf

kate roig cellphone was located in the woods outside the school. she claim the shooter took her phone. Maybe it was the man who the cops caught running through the woods.

Attached: kate roig.jpg (920x644, 45K)

Have you auditioned to be a crisis actor today, Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=4tiEGwhyjLg

It wasnt a real school. It was basically a hollywood set that the hoax took place at.

Nigga, my cousin had a friend who's kid went there and died

Are there any articles left on the hoax subject? Cant seem to find anything.

My grandparents were gassed in Sandy Hook and turned into lampshades

Read the police report they didn't even double check it before they released it. It says the police put one of the surviving kids in a room full of dead bodies and the other boy they found they put him in the bathroom where the shooters dead body still was!!

no

Attached: 3434.png (360x346, 142K)

If lived on the same street as some of the parents would my property taxes go down because they only payed 1$ for their house?

Didn't the kids parents get a few million dollars each then sue the state for more? It was in that Wolfgang guy's video but I can't find it on YouTube anymore

A false flag so badly acted, I noticed even as a blue pilled normie. It’s what made me look into 9/11 and find the jew behind the curtain.

but his body wasnt found in a batrhoom

Attached: alpha GO.jpg (734x587, 54K)

Okay, this is epic

Attached: 1497816277956.jpg (628x464, 27K)

holy fuck

What is it about this particular event that spawned so many theories and brought so many people trying to quell them? I feel like the mainstream was more outraged by the theories for Sandy Hook than by 9/11

Attached: 1497813729585.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Attached: 1497814660105.jpg (796x388, 52K)

>a single mother who’s a school teacher
Glad she died. A shame all others like her aren’t dead too

Attached: 1497813788151.png (599x543, 541K)

I don't understand what you're getting at here.

Attached: 1497826824994m.jpg (1024x991, 273K)

Dude, that movie was shit. Check out Videodrome, way more entertaining.

the only kids they ever show is that one photo of the small group being led through the parking lot.

Attached: soto class.jpg (525x410, 48K)

I don't believe in the 9/11 conspiracies (well, most of them). But Sandy Hook reeks of an attempt for Australian-style gun control. Maybe it's the fact Sandy Hook was thrown together so half-hazardly or they thought nobody would investigate the details.

Attached: 1497814839901.jpg (668x554, 175K)

/thread

Something obviously happened. The question is what.

The real problem is forcing the MSM to acknowledge that the whole thing is a lie.

beware the guitar pick shaped head

Bro, you want to get to the bottom of this?

Give me one night on the property where Sandy Hook used to be.

Attached: Zak-bagans.jpg (535x479, 49K)

Barbra Sibley and another mother were standing there thinking it was strange that the glass was smashed out.
>9:36 a.m.: Unidentified witness arrives at school, sees front window shot out and hears gunfire. She and another woman take shelter behind a trash receptacle and call 911.

also no timeline ever mention the kitchen victims

Everything happened the way the media said it happened. My niece was murdered at sandy hook and you conspiritards need to shut the fuck up!

Kek. Once seen...

What does that have to do with Sandy Hook being a false flag? Sorry, I'm not deep in this stuff.

No bodies removed to tarps. No bodies rushed away in ambulances. Apparently all 26 victims had heads completely blown off and no survivors with injuries needing treatment. EMTs are trained to treat all victims as saveable and to transport them to the hospital - rare to declare dead at the scene (particularly children - all life saving measures would have been attempted).

There used to be some great videos online showing the camera mistakes that the news media was clearly involved in (green screen errors and people walking in circles or through walls). Sandy Hook was my first red pill. I'm 100% sure no one died that day.

Attached: 1497814474119.jpg (628x391, 34K)

Security drill the same day, building demolished after the attack, many such cases. Sad!

Post a picture of this niece that has never before been on the internet.

not everyone believes it was strictly a hoax where no one died

Attached: ct-shooting-bodies-2.jpg (635x484, 49K)

Why does that photo look like it was taken in the 70s?
Such a shit photo and for a school aswell
Clearly an inside job

Prove it jew.

You vermin are fucking sick pieces of shit. Go fuck yourselves with a chainsaw

snopes.com/fact-check/sandy-hook-exposed/

Was that the first 911 call?
No one inside called the police when glass broke?

Please make a formal complaint to Lenny Pozner

Attached: ben shapiro.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

Sure thing, Schlomo

the fact that the MSM and (((pozner))) need to go and run articles just about every month on how evil and wrong "conspiracy theorists" are should be telling in and of itself. The "harassment" narrative is basically the only thing they rely on, and now they're shutting down infowars bc Sandy Hook

Attached: 52a21f103f1a12ddbaa519f2643c3d95 (1).jpg (750x400, 67K)

>9:35:39 a.m.: First 911 call received. Caller says she saw shooter. Call is placed from school nurse's office.
another thing I notice, every witness they talk to describes some type of military person in army clothes. no one ID's adam lanza.

one less wop in the world. good.

same thing in Parkland shooting. no one ID's Nicholas Cruz. it's always someone wearing a gas mask and body armor.

To me it doesn't look like the 70s but it seems like maybe 90s? the style of cloths doesn't seem remotely like 2012. Pic related just googled "kindergarden class photo's 2012" and the style seems way off.

Attached: PC180444.jpg (1600x1200, 417K)

This. I grew up in southbury, one town over. Nobody really remembers there being an area called Sandy hook. We only noticed the exit sign on I-84 about a week before it happened and now it's like taboo to even talk about it.

Like if you entered an elevator and everyone was facing the wrong way, wouldn't you? That's how it is in my area. Just face the wrong way and don't ask why.

Wow, they've really scrubbed the internet. There used to be so many more resources. activistpost.com/2015/12/33-unanswered-questions-on-sandy-hooks-3rd-anniversary.html

Attached: sh-christmas-trees2.jpg (1226x691, 124K)

This kids shirt screams 90s to me but just my opinion.

Attached: 4chan90sshirt.jpg (99x137, 27K)

It was a hoax. Sandy Hook is actually a laboratory where the Democratic party was keeping dead aliens and raping little kids and giving them vaccines and GMOs. Adam Lanza was a reptilian Freemason Jew and he became a patsy.

Sandy hoax

Yeah that style is certainly more 90s. I remember wearing shit like that. Also considering the extremely poor lighting I highly doubt that's a 2000 yeared photo. I have better pics lying around from them. Schools usually get professional photographers for these things.

Psy op

Is there a fullsize version of that image? All of the faces look flat/lighting is off, like they've been superimposed, but that might just be because I've had to zoom in and it's distorted it.

>mfw unironically the same age as those kids in the '90s
>mfw have old school photo and the fashion is uncannily similar

Yip Sandy Hoax follows much of the MO of the Jew's Holohoax, where the Jewish Media ramps up the emotional content behind their fable to such an extent immediately after their scam it then makes independent scientific investigation impossible for fear of conditioned public rebuke...of course with the Jews loudly out-front as cheerleaders of their official narrative and viciously condemning dissenters in their Main Stream propaganda operations.

its possible those class photos are old.its the school computer traffic goes radio silent in 2008 then it pops up again in 2013

Can you elaborate on anything else that was talked about at the time? Can you show us what exit sign you're talking about on google images?

lol at that little girl behind the boy in the red angels shirt

Dawn Hochsprung sandy hook principle joins twitter july, 2012 & posts a bunch of daily activity at sandy hook. here you can see Soto staring off into space

Attached: soto.png (1017x761, 1011K)

that shirt look like someone chris chan would wear

just a confidence!

Attached: oh there you are.png (1141x679, 626K)

I can remember wearing that type of style also in the 90s and yes the quality of the picture seems way older then 2012. Even the one I posted has way better quality and most I seen on google that were actually from 2012 all had better quality then the sandy hook photo.

kek i didn't even notice that

Yes it's above a bit in the Sandy Hook class photo from 2012-2013

Attached: 4chanevilgirl.jpg (160x212, 35K)

I noticed this as well-youtube was well scrubbed, google just directs you to MSM articles about (((pozner))) or disinfo

For something that's supposedly so cut and dry, happened the way they said there's a shit ton of suspicious actions and questionable practices. Even if everything happened exactly the way they say it did, that they want laws dictating what you can say about a shooting sends a strong message

Not really. My friends and i were like oh that's weird because we literally never heard of Sandy hook. It's nowhere near the beach, so it was even weirder. Newtown used to be famous for it's now-defunct Litchfield Hills Insane Asylum. Now nobody goes there because they all want to see the murder school. Too late anyways now that they tore it down.

Here's the Google maps pic

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-152435.png (1440x2560, 2.43M)

My cousins son went there, i can assure you it really did happen.

>haphazardly

I also noticed that the only thing really on youtube is "we need to talk about sandy hook" video. I swear even a year ago their was a bunch of video's on youtube about sandy hook.

This is easily what I find odd. Columbine photos leaked almost immediately yet many years later there isn't even a picture of Adam that was more current or a photo of his corpse.

>Yes it's above a bit in the Sandy Hook class photo from 2012-2013

My bad senpai, I meant a fullsize version of the full pic, not of the crop. I didn't realise which way it would be interpreted until I had already posted.

even if they dont show the kids, its really weird they dont even show adam lanza or his mother. all they show of lanza are his clothes and none of it ever matches the witness statements. like his shoes were black orthopedic shoes a nurse would wear..or a st. rose of Lima nun

Someone please still have the sheriff interview where the guy giving the press statement is doing so with a big fucking "G" compass thing hat. It was especially blatant.

Watch the first 30 seconds of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ

It was for the San Bernadino shooter.

youtube.com/watch?v=fIo8l4nCBAE

He looks like a drug addict.