How is Italy today compared to the rest of Europe? I really like this country, the culture and the places...

How is Italy today compared to the rest of Europe? I really like this country, the culture and the places, it's the first one I wanna visit in Italy.

Attached: it.png (1600x1067, 9K)

It's the first one I want to visit in Europe.
>fix'd

Sorry, im high.

bump

As long as you have money you're fine. Avoid Bologna commie and Milan and Genova, nothing worth seeing. Puglia has the best food (fite me firenzefags) and the sea is decent to great in most places. If ypu have money to spend, Taormina is beautiful. As is Rome, Firenze, Pisa, Lecce, the Alps, you really cannot go wrong. People tend to be kinder and more welcoming in the south though. Naples can be great as long as you are in the rich areas, otherwise things can go bad pretty fast. As a rule of thumb, you'd better not look like a clueless tourist. I'd say that with 1500 to 2000 euros you can enjoy a great vacation. Don't know much about Sardinia, tax evasors and old rich farts with their bimbos of gf roam there.

Which is the best place in the South? I'm thinking in going there to vacation and maybe try to work too.

Southamericans are italians'rape babies

Uruguay is basically an Italian colony.

Sardinia, Capri, some parts of Sicily.

it's shit

As far as work goes I dunno, maybe some diner will take you as a waiter. Maybe somewhere in Lecce, the beaches are great and bitches too eheh. I don't know much about the rest; Sorrento and Salerno are great, clean and neat cities. Just don't pay attention to random idiots in the streets and migrants, those are usually tame though. Sicily I dunno, it's good overall and the mafia keeps everything in check i.e. you as a tourist should be A-OK as long as you do not shout or piss off people. They do not like faggots, so you may want to keep thst to yourself if that's the case. Those newly liberal leftist bs DOES NOT fly in Sicily, and most of Italy desu, thank Deus. In all honesty you might try your luck in Rome, the hype is real. Don't forget that Rome was the first melting pot for hundreds of years. Again, as a general rule, avoid central stations at night. Roma people and malevolent niggers are scum, just use your common sense, I'm sure the same situations runs in your country too. Trieste is beautiful, but is far and away from the center of Italy and way way more expensive that you might like. Seriously dude,if you care for an holiday, just throw a dart. As for work, Jow Forums is a million miles ahead of me.

Culturally, the best country in Europe along with France. Although not nearly as damaged as France demographically. Nice, redpilled people.

Calabria for sure, it must be similar to latin america actually

Rome just looks to me like the most beautiful city in the world. And the nightlife must be incredible too.

Gli evasori fiscali sono più che altro Campani e Siciliani, non Sardi!

based dimitrovich

>Bologna
>Milano
>Genova
>nothing worth seeing
even if they full of niggers and shitskins they are worth a visit

I`m going to Bologna, in september, because of phd internship, are there any "old communists" left there, i mean not about gorillion genders, but about gorillion capitalists in Gulag huh

Attached: 15276015084950.png (500x484, 224K)

Come home Italian man!

Cazzo ma sei mafioso?!

Are you a cute grill?
Fuck I forgot to turn off my proxy.

A lot of gypsies, poo in loos and africans hoarding around the big city streets.

But they've never been integrated into society as they have been in northern Europe / france etc. due to Italian civil service being nonfunctioning.

Hahaha yes

>go to Milano
>fuck off this shithole
>go to nearby Arese
>visit the Alfa Romeo historic museum
>leave in pure ecstasy

Attached: E75A7753-8E48-4DD5-92E5-4B213DD3B0F3.jpg (2000x3000, 609K)

Well, i`m 2m/105kg, bearded, so if this cute for you, then maybe

bought some russian mascarpone today, and made it with crispbread, absolutely masterpiece of food

Oh well, welcome to Italy anyway.

Attached: 1532613842277.jpg (271x250, 4K)

Bologna sarà una roccaforte comunista ma per dire che non c'è niente da vedere bisogna essere dei coglioni disadattati.

By the way, do no LISTEN to any of what this dirty terrone has to say, he probably just wants to rep his shitty town

>Taormina

can confirm, it is breddy good. and almost free of shitskins, except for the beach with a few niggers selling fake junk

after leaving Taormina for Catania airport, niggers and shitskins starts appearing everywhere, and the first restaurant I saw in Catania was named ISTANBUL

Its still good, for the most part. Yoyu ll enjoy it here ( i hope ).

Im italian american and i plan on returning to la patria after university. Any tips to avoid the massive unemployment. P.S: any man who can use desu and deus in the same sentence is a god in my book, praise be.

Pretty nice, check out rural Campania and Caserta. Naples is great too if you steer clear of the dindu ghettos.

Poor shitty terrone, you want more money now?

It's cause the state tries to canibalize the small and mediums companies ( retard ex-commies law ). But now it should change. I hope at least. You know, since the globalist should bge out of the Government...

this
also come to Marche we're lonely here

probably the old geezers

Literally if any of you want to come to italy, come to palermo, then go at 7 pm to ballaro. Then buy drugs lol

Attached: 1533550195803.jpg (776x960, 62K)

6 years in sicily, went to public schools, one in fucking caccamo, talked with village sicilians and NOT ONCE have I heard anything racist or homophobic. If you are gay, dont act like a faggot and no one will care if you like men because honestly sicilians are pretty bromanc-y themselves i.e if you dont kiss your friend people might think youre weird

Attached: 1533551281347.png (609x517, 486K)