What's happening to Alex Jones is bad and all but since it's getting a lot of attention...

What's happening to Alex Jones is bad and all but since it's getting a lot of attention, lets shed some light on what leftists are doing to the NRA. The kikes are restricting their access to insurance and banking services. Spread the news. Globohomo is shifting into high gear.

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/nra-financial-trouble-706371/

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-06-13-47-04.png (680x531, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180806183329/https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/nra-financial-trouble-706371/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not many Countrys are left where citizen can overthrow the goverment its getting scary guys

rolling stone? really?

Good. The NRA is not a 2nd Amendment advocacy group, and has supported strongly anti-2A policies and politicians (such as banning public carry in California). The NRA Is literally just a fucking gun manufacturer lobby group. That's all they care about.

"Repeal and replace" should be the approach 2A activists take. You guys need an actual group that supports the 2nd Amendment.

>politicians say NRA can't collect membership fees
>fuufuu they're going broke

DELET THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW YOU FASCIST

Although I agree the NRA has made some bad choices, they are still the last bastion of hope for the 2nd Amendment on Capitol Hill.
I am more partial to GOA, but they lack the funding, influence and back channeling abilities the NRA does.
Until there is a viable replacement willing to take over their duties in a better light, losing the NRA would be a major win for people like David Hogg.
Nothing is perfect, and not having a NRA that is somewhat fucked up is much better than having none at all.

The NRA shot themselves when they supported a bunch of a gun-control legislation after Vegas and Stoneman. I cancelled my membership and jumped immediately to Gun Owners of America, like every other person who cares about the Constitution.

What anti second amendment legislation has the NRA supported?

>unable to exist

awkward as fuck phrasing, I smell spin.

we need to stop supporting the NRA and support GOA

Good, time to unleash GOA on leftist faggots

this.
sounds like it was a quote nabbed out of context. clickbait article

uh huh and next you'll tell me my local public radio station is going to go under unless I give them 50 dolars for a tote bag.

Limiting gun ownership to small arms, ban on automatic weapon, minimum length laws and silencer bans in some places, ban of explosives, and many many more.

Let's find out!

web.archive.org/web/20180806183329/https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/nra-financial-trouble-706371/

Attached: Archive Bro.jpg (600x753, 109K)

omg I hate the NRA now

>this.
>sounds like it was a quote nabbed out of context. clickbait article
pretty sure they cut it out of their court filing. of course it's out of context, seeing as they included none of the context

This is fake news, the NRA is doing fine they just want their retarded base to donate more money

WHOA! I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS A CONSPIRACY THEORY THAT LEFTISTS CONTROLLED BANKS.

RIP NRA
I’d buy another life membership if I could

Guess you'll just have to start... trusting the government. You really have no choice from this point forward.

Bump

nra is fine, just legal bullshit.

The Left doesent but (((they))) do

Attached: 1429217210299.jpg (416x620, 61K)

Not profits make money by scaring people. "We need your help NOW or xxx homeless will starve, the oceans will boil and your rights will disappear" etcetc. I agree they are fighting legal bs and need money but don't freak out. Also NRA it's by far the most compromised gun rights non profit.

Good, fuck the nra

it's the other way around... banks are the financial department of the enterprise, "the left" is mere foot soldiers

>Good. The NRA is not a 2nd Amendment advocacy group,
Ask me if I can name any advocacy group in Canada?

That's a funny post. Pic related.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156K)

Use cryptos.

Rundown of the situation. NRA sells insurance policies that offer legal aid to people on trial for using firearms in self defense.

Como pressured NY State underwriters to cut ties and pay a fine because he claims it's illegal to offer insurance for those who've commited a crime. Then called on other states to do the same because the NRA is "evil."

NRA is suing on 1st amendment grounds and claims they could fold if they cannot sell this insurance.

based

I'm sure that didn't pass, it's too good

Then join GOA and stop shitting on the NRA, faggot.

Just like they are trying to make Asians hate Whites with the New York Times. the NRA is now a purchased good.
NYT reporter hates a people over skin color, How stupid?

Why are we fighting for the First and Second amendment?
Why are we Fighting?
What exactly are we fighting over?

This really hinges on whether or not carry guard insurance continues to provide insurance even after they've been found to have broken the law. Only then does it violate NY State Law.

It is also unclear if the NRA is in really dire straits for losing its ability to sell in NY.

Regardless Como is an antigun shit head

By now there are pretty much none left.
American people will never grab their guns and revolt.

could lead to a castle doctrine supreme court case

I will keep saying this until it sinks in and we get a movement pushing for it:

Private enterprise has the right to engage in business with whoever they want.

BUT

If you are a PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANY - (ie Google, Facebook, Paypal, Bank Of America, etc) then you should be required to honor the constiutional rights of and and all of your clients. If you don't like it then fund yourselves privately.

We need to push and legislate this. All of this bullshit censorship would cease immediately.

This.

It won't matter either way because the story is about what can happen to anyone they want shut down.

It's not about if you like the NRA or GOA more. It's about what's happening to them