Which one do you think is genetically superior Jow Forums?

Which one do you think is genetically superior Jow Forums?

Attached: 43FD9469-084D-41FD-8757-AB1E50F97997.jpg (750x918, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me on the alt right.

I've tried telling you, Jow Forums
putting yourself in the public eye when you look like that is only going to backfire
I hope this faggot khs from all the publicity he's gotten
fat lard

>Let me pick outliers from both races.
How's the sub 85 average IQ working out for you?

And both cucks going to Hell forever if they don't trust Jesus Christ as their saviour.
streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: IMG_20180111_135230.jpg (1300x995, 448K)

>what is statistics

Attached: 1522424739522.jpg (3428x2888, 1.85M)

/thread.

Post some disfigured, kvetching Jew screeching about being God's chosen people and put him next to some handsome white athlete and see how many likes you'd get.

>putting yourself in the public eye when you look like that is only going to backfire
Nope
The kekistani cringe mobs can actually be used to our advantage
Instead of just wring emails saying we are going to boycott we actually need to send these people into businesses and have them yell at soccer moms and their kids

>the green klantern
ok this is epic

replace the guy on the left with stephen hawking and post that

>please Based black man bang my wife
Yikes

>basketball
Who cares ?

Why are you allowed to keep on spamming your bullshit christcuck links in every thread without getting banned

the man on the left because he's not a nigger or on steroids

The guy on the right looks smart only when compared to Don Lemon. So by default, the guy on the left is superior.

No one should be compared to Don Lemon.

The kek guy is kind of a cuck.

Attached: kekatportland.jpg (1494x2656, 1.92M)

just keep reporting the faggot

Left. And obviously so.

oh barbro

Attached: heh.jpg (751x700, 70K)

you posted this shite yesterday

>the nigger can dunk
Real valuable skill, that.

lel

Attached: sdffe.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

>comparing average Joe to professional athlete

What is this tweet trying to say?
That the specific individual on the left is claiming to be genetically superior to the one on the right? on what measure
Or is he saying whites on average think to be genetically superior to blacks? Again on what measures? Because on some of them they clearly are. Also it would be wrong to assume the majority of whites think that, only 10% of the population doesn't believe in racemixing.
And what "proof" is he proposing? that a particular black individual is more fit than another white individual?
How is an anectodal proof of anything? does he even know whites are on average fitter than blacks?
And if that nigger "proves" that whites aren't genetically superior than whites, does that mean that it also proves that niggers are genetically superior than whites?
>50k likes
Is he at least a kike?

Attached: 569874563874.jpg (494x466, 21K)

POWERFUL

>find a pic of a fat ugly white guy
>find a pic of a black sports player
>hur dur superiority
Pic related

Attached: 1523035244346.jpg (480x270, 16K)

these people are sick in the head.

He would be correct, sad he did not groom himself properly tho.

You can't fix leftism, our only hope is to kill these motherfuckers instead of bringing them to our side.

Lebron is in his 30s and still doesn't have a grasp on basic elementary school level grammar.

The funny thing is you can remove the pics and it's still funny.

I doubt that he does. Nobody asked him.

The one on the Left, because his IQ is above 70.

The white lardass , he can reach 120 iq with some training, the nog , never.

Yeah. Becouse someone who got breed like livestock back in the day is superior.

We are talking about different things here.

Im not seeing that fat guy as superior in any way. He dosent even seem verry Bright. But stil. He might be a provocatour.

In 7 feet of water, the guy on the left is a god, and the guy on the right is dead.

Melania is attracted to money so he's right. A nigger rich ball player like Lebron would probably make her very happy.

>I don’t think a lot of people was educated
>people was educated
>was educated
>was

Shit is too cash

Attached: huwytepride777.jpg (780x940, 145K)

this

The left one may very well be 2 or more standard deviations above the right one when it comes to IQ.

>jewy take from a jew

I don’t care if whites are a race of fat midgets. Browns and jews need to leave white countries.

Attached: 39973BB3-0193-4EF1-95C7-EFFC217D90B4.jpg (1174x260, 158K)

Man on left is human. Check.mate.

He's just hypocritical for asserting genetic superiority because if he's not training to maximize that superiority to its highest level then he's no better than an inferior specimen even without training.

Yes, put a ball in a basket it's not a skill.

>whiteboy who plays halloween vs nigger who plays ball
both are cukcs

Is this kike quoting someone here? Why is it the left has to strawman every second of the day?

>race comparison, by contrasting low caste white vs elite athlete

You know... This works both ways.

Except that fat ugly white guy is a cringe lord Kekistani so he unironically believes he's superior to the black guy

Ah it's another "here is the ugliest, most fat, fucking white guy we could find and here is Idris Elba as a proof that white people are not genetically superior" day.

sage

SHE'S A CLOSET COALBURNER

To be fair, the man on the left appears to have a very high IQ.

The guy on the right had a chimpout after game 1 and broke his hand. I doubt the guy on the left ever broke a bone because a lost a game.

Muh BBC mufugga

Kekistanis are fucking civic nationalists, leaf.
They are the "Based black man" "Democrats are the real racist" cunts. Have you ever been on Jow Forums?

The one on the left is less likely to beat his wife or od.

Citation needed

Ignoring the gigantic cherry picking fallacy and all other statistics that go along with this bullshit, nothing can change the fact that you're allowed to love your own race. It wouldn't matter if whites were the dumbest and ugliest race in the world(and that's far from true), there's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting your own homeland and wanting to exclusively live among your own race.

Attached: 1507702836101.jpg (1360x768, 90K)

>The man of the left has to work a 9-to-5 and be a single father, leaving him little to no amount of free time to do activities he enjoys, like working out.
>The man on the right is paid millions of dollars to work out, while having chefs cater the most nutritious foods and drinks, while medical scientists make sure his body is physically fit at all times.

Also, forgot my pic

Attached: 1533578376689.jpg (750x918, 169K)

He told me he forgot his cape on saturday. I took the photo.

I agree with the man on the left. Genetics has nothing to do with shitty lifestyle choices.

niggers are not men.. they are monkey males

>genetics are only athletic ability
leftist reductionist tactics yet again

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

left

right is a hoop monkey

Definitely not the baboon on the right.

nogs were breed for their plowing ability, like quarter horses.

Left one has potential if he starts eating healthy and working out. One on the right is a ape and nothing he does will change that.

lel

well he is, ronaldo is natty meanwhile all those niggers are taking PEDs and doping

BOARD IS BEING FLOODED WITH SHILLS
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
ANYONE WHO IS TREATING ALEX JONES WITH CONTEMPT IS PUSHING NARRATIVE TO GET RID OF Jow Forums

Hard to tell without extensive genetic testing

>Le black man in glasses
Lol. Has the dude even picked up a book?

most of nba and nfl are on performance enhaced drugs, they are not sports, anymore they are franchises to generate money so all goes into making them strongest and fastest a possible, they are not drug tested by some world comitee or somethign they are drug tested by american associations u can see where i am going, on cycling even the ones who didnt win were doping, so most likely a nigga would dope and take every thing he could find so he can secure those 20 million dollar contracts

Both literally had a gay Jew dress them that morning

When did the man on the left ever call himself genetically superior to LeBron James?

Not to mention where do they get he's supremacist?
Suddenly, Leftists think money is all that matters

Lets assess their reading levels and find out.

>"I don't think a lot of people was educated."

>People was Educated

Attached: 1412430576609.jpg (640x480, 62K)

underrated

Attached: 4chanGetsADegree.jpg (1024x924, 131K)

>kind of

>top tier football player C. Ronaldo
>100% natty, doesn't take anything

HAHHAHHAHAHA. Ignorance is bliss.

lol why is he body shaming

have you listened to Lebron speak?
I don't care how ridiculous that reddit tard on the left may be, I guarantee he can't be as criminally stupid as James.. hes a nice guy, but I can't even listen to him anymore, it makes my head spin
>but he tosses round ball well
ok, spanky.