Our girl attacked!

Candice Owens and Charlie Kirk attacked by antifa.
mobile.twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1026458005464907777?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1026458005464907777&ref_url=http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/06/charlie-kirk-candice-owens-attacked-by-antifa/

Attached: 62A89906-0602-4DA0-A402-A5D7E69B5817.jpg (750x1055, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1026194268451291136
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK THAT NIGGER CUNT

HI SHAREBLUE!!!!

i wish it was very hot piss thrown in her face...shes a race traitor

/ourgirl/
mobile.twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1026194268451291136

Attached: B48F5FBF-90F8-46AD-8985-52AE8BC8B189.jpg (750x743, 256K)

> you will never protect her and offer her all the eggs afterwards

muh niggress!

>Leftists: "Racism can't exist under minorities, it's power+privilege. Therefore, Sarah Jeong isn't racist!"
>Also leftists: "CANDICE OWENS IS A RACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST!"
Pick one, liberals.

Not an argument

>it's power+privilege
Redefining terms is cancerous.

I was supporting her

there is no /our/girl and Only fags give a shit about some eceleb.

After the revolution, all commies should be deported to Africa.
This includes you.
Candace can stay.

Based nigger. If they were all like this then I would happily unite with them in the race wars.

get off shill. She is legit hero.
and also the left is the true racist

Fuck off Satan

antiFA = anti-First Amendment

Attached: 1132aF14gP756.jpg (300x450, 15K)

I want to impregnate Candice Owens after she sits on my face.

now that I think about it I've never seen a black antifa member, it's always skinny white dudes or fat little women

The left is, indeed, the true racist.
What has Emmanuel Rahm done to help blacks in Chicago? What have the democrats of Atlanta and Detroit and Baltimore done to help blacks? Democrats just want to keep blacks on the welfare plantation—dependent voters are reliable voters.

Sounds like she needs to go there and free her people.

This post is only acceptable if you're a nigger.

anyone know exactly where this is happening? i want to go check it out

fascist will never win and all race traitor like /yourgirl/ will get there in the end

Still living on the Democrat plantation, hey?

Attached: kanye-branco_large.jpg (600x429, 271K)

Take your meds, tranny mutt.

You don't say.

Attached: not-antifa-mugshots.jpg (586x749, 94K)

Candace Owens is not /ourgirl/, especially after her stunt with running a doxxing database.
Even now her overenthusiasm reeks of disingenuity.
People don't change from 'right wingers are scum and need to have their personal lives demolished' to 'right wingers are all saints without a single exception' just like that, and especially not overnight.
She is playing you, either she's just trying to be on the winning team or she's false-flagging, and I don't trust a second of it.

But Papa Mohammed, I thought as an Amerimutt it wouldn't matter?

Civic-Nationalists will also be getting the rope

Attached: Jacks_Response.png (599x346, 71K)

blacks need to free themselves from all form of whiteness...WE DON'T NEED EITHER OF YOUR PARTIES

BASED BLACK GIRL

WAY TO GO MAGAPEDES!

t. jews assblasted that there's a negress who isn't controlled by kike programming

Attached: unironically based negro.jpg (631x343, 66K)

lotta crazy eyes in antifail

Attached: 1533530851868.jpg (3480x2143, 2.52M)

Why does she have to be /ourgirl/? Why can't we just leverage these situations to our benefit, and turn these people into useful idiots for our cause?

Wow I guess dems are the real racists I’m a cruzmissile now

Antifa attacks black woman
>we will never see this headline

Top kek

She isnt /ourgirl/, That's just what the retarded civnat r/t_d cucks keep pushing but no one here is buying it because niggers are repulsive subhumans. Taylor Swift is /ourgirl/ and always has been

No worries white girl, your iPhone won't save you when the National Guard mows you and your ilk down.

based and redpilled

t. fake American with sub 90 IQ that thinks there aren't American's with conviction who will not stand fort the destruction of the American identity, which is White.

t. fake American nigger lover get back to r/The_Retarded

>true racist

t. blue pilled faggot with sub 90 IQ

>le based nigger

Just kill yourself, get back to me when she accepts inequality as natural law and that blacks are at the bottom of the human hierarchy and that if niggers don't subjugate themselves to White American's and White culture they deserve to be put in camps or deported. But she'll never say this so she will always be a blue pilled nigger.

Honestly, if we take a step back and just look with our eyes, Antifa might actually be whiter than some of the groups they call racist.

Attached: 2n151cj.png (600x364, 432K)

so this is the power of /plebbitTG/?

Attached: 1490246155851.gif (700x478, 883K)

Degenerates organized by intel front, and yet they think their leaders are genuine LMAO

Blacks are finally waking up to your Kikery Jew Bois

taylor swift is half jewish you fucking newfag scum. thats the only reason shes allowed to get away with seeming pure in hollywood.
candice isn't /ourgirl/ per say, however she is doing a good job redpilling people AKA gaining republican voters so get off your gay high horse

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>larping as an ACTUAL supremacist
Every race deserves a nation free of kike influence. I have no problem with blacks for the most part.
>muh rope
I'll stick you to a tree as a sacrifice for Odin if you ever try to fuck with me faggot.

Kindly inform David that he need a new tactic.

Attached: halpme.png (788x700, 590K)

Here we go, Patriot Prayer: the group Antifa was protesting in Portland a few days ago. Notice anything?

Attached: dsc_0462.jpg (2871x1959, 2.9M)

Niggers were born to be colonized by White cock shut the fuck up faggot about niggers waking up. The day niggers wake up is the day they subjugate themselves to the White race, admit their inferiority and that they are hopeless without us. Just like the parasitic jew can't survive without a host nation to subvert the negro can't survive unless he is propped up and helped by the White man. There's a reason Africa would collapse if we stopped sending foreign aid.

>t. Assblasted mutt having delusions of white ancestry

I'm giving more weight to this sentiment because your flag indicates you're clearly one of us

Antifa is whiter than most of the groups (outside of pure white nationalists) they screech at, this isn't even up for debate. You will see the occasional blue haired Asian or Latin individual though.

antifa are not winning, they will resort to desperate measures and then itll be all over

Attached: super_sleeper_50.jpg (578x252, 57K)

Attached: youre not white.png (1500x2656, 727K)

>denying reality

You're just a wannabe German.

SHE'S IS NOT BLACK IN HEART SHE'S ONE OF YOU

I only use Reddit to get prostitution advice

>The niggress that owned a doxing site for conservatives is suddenly /ourgirl/
Jesus fuck you r/t_d cucks are insufferable and willing to bend over to anyone for SJW points. She isn't "le redpilling" anyone, she's just another gibsmedat niggress who will sell out her base for some money, she has done this before many times. You have serious wool over your eyes if you genuinely believe you she is on the right's side and aren't being conned by her.
Also Taylor Swift is /ourgal/ and has been for a long time
>being this mad over words on a screen
t. Internet tough guy, you aren't gonna do anything you LARPing mutt faggot

Not one White person in that pic.

b-2 is a cutie

Truly what the platform was intended for.

lol wut

Attached: jack tard .gif (245x203, 195K)

Sorry, the irony of the isreal-loving amerimutts calling an actual white european a kike is too much to bear.
That is correct.

>redpilling people AKA gaining republican voters
the republican party is a neo-conservative party, which is literal trotskyist in origin and philosophy
>Blacks are finally waking up to your Kikery Jew Bois
If every nigger was genuinely patriotic, we'd have a fucking problem. Not because "HUR DUR WE'S GOT DA DEMS NOW BOIS!!!" but because we CAN'T have a functional nonwhite civilization. BIOLOGY won't allow it you fucking idiot. The more militaristic niggers are, the better because the white middle class and the bulk of conservatives are low fucking IQ.

They need flashy shit like terrorism to scare them into making a decision because they can't understand, nor want to understand, the very abundant data points.

It doesn't how many American flags nonwhites wave, we won't make it as a nation and people if whites don't segregate.

Attached: 1512485577116.png (566x585, 160K)

Lol looks like a bunch of scumbags. Lesbians, crackheads and the mentally ill.

>Can't grow your own food
>Can't shoot straight
>Can't plan beyond next welfare payment
>Can't take care of your family
>Can't stay off the crack
>Kill your brothers for sneakers
>Surrounded by spics who hate you 10x more than we do
>Jewish schoolbook writers searched high and low for a discovery by a black "scientist" and behold... peanut butter!

And you think you can win a racewar. You are a tick on Whitey's ass. Even if by some miracle you do win, you still lose, because a parasite is nothing without its host.

savage

lol, you've explained more than you can imagine.

She's a nigger that thinks she is equal to White's and an American and that's reason enough to dislike her. If she said blacks need to move back to Africa for an exodus and that they don't belong in America, and that they need to subjugate themselves to White people and White culture then she would be /ourgal/ but she won't because she doesn't understand equality is natural law.

It's not savage, it's low fucking IQ DR3 Dineash Desouza retardation.

>t.reddit mad that trips of truth appeared.

Attached: jooos.jpg (500x701, 100K)

No u

Blacker than blm

>I come on Jow Forums to post Amerimutt memes HRR DRR I GOT DEM GOOD, MY ARGUMENT IS IRREFUTABLE.

You need to be 18 years old to post here.

Fpbp
This cunt ran a doxxing site until she ran afoul of Zoe Quinn for being a competitor, then larped as a conservative.
Blacks are not moving right. They'll never give up their gibs

You don't say.

Attached: shaun-king-black-lives-matter-550x281.jpg (550x281, 52K)

>muh based black woman

Attached: sssshhhheeeiiittt.jpg (600x800, 65K)

I bet you were one of the mutts freaking out about that anti white chink the other day. How do you think she kept her job, plebbit?

Attached: NYT.jpg (2111x3240, 3.16M)

>ran afoul
whew ok

lmfao

that looks nothing like kanye

lmao you got a sore ass, looks like we know who the REAL racists are

Literally an antifag post

>because Jeong kept her job, every single person on earth is Jewish.

Spot the non white

Attached: 65B344D8-3E9A-4600-A80E-3FC688B22A40.jpg (865x387, 83K)

I still think of Candace as a doxxing basic bitch nigress cunt but the fact that cuckcons like her and Charlie are getting the same treatment as Richard Spencer now is glorious. THe optics to this are fantastic, what rational person would want to be on the side of these antifa protesting faggots?

They will never change, the damage done to their community is too much. They are the lowest form of human life and as such the most gullible and controllable. They will literally always fall for the carrot and stick trick because they can't think past the next 30 minutes of their life.

>People don't change from 'right wingers are scum and need to have their personal lives demolished' to 'right wingers are all saints without a single exception' just like that
Women do. All the time. She probably started dating a conservative.

She is a niggress, she will never be our anything

rare and based and redpilled

Physiognomy is real.

Why didn't they shoot the terrorists? I would have shot them. I hope they protest me (but I'm a nobody @ 1309 guthrie dr waco tx 76710), so I can kill them.

>who the REAL racists are
I am. I am the real racist you fucking idiot. The Democrats aren't the "real racists", they are brown nationalists because that's what brown people have always been. That's what everyone is everywhere that's not the white western world. You're a very dumb person.

So you don't think it matters that the company she worked for and that refused to fire her is completely jewish?

Antifa terrorists should all be slain

fail D&C cunt

>Based nigger.

She is not a nigger. She's a successful black woman. Black or white or brown, we can't ostracize them when they meet the criteria of being a civilized member of society.

>t. ancap faggot
>Everyone is jewish
Surely you've seen who runs the American mass media, they're jewish. The message they spread, it's jewish. The information you mutts have been fed for years, all jewish.
As far as I'm concerned, every one on this board with an American flag is either a jew or another one of their unwitting puppets.
Why don't you enlist in the U.S. army and die defending Israel, goyim? Listen to your inner patriot, "Uncle Sam" needs you.