Last thread reached bump limit
Pic rel genocide of children in Volhyn

Attached: volhyn.jpg (453x640, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImuPlLWot_8
youtube.com/watch?v=pk21O5IXg7w
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianna_Dolińska
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianna_Dolińska
google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=654&ei=dZpoW-eMBcrU6ASosIfQBQ&q=sarmatian clothing&oq=sarmatian clothing&gs_l=img.3..0i19k1.219.2027.0.2125.19.11.0.6.6.0.130.804.5j3.8.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..5.14.836.0..0j35i39k1j0i30k1.0.NDmcPfgaaL4
google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=654&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=d5poW5-JLKWa6ATylYH4Cw&q=polish noble clothing&oq=polish noble clothing&gs_l=img.3...15267.17319.0.17427.21.16.0.0.0.0.169.1425.4j8.12.0....0...1c.1.64.img..9.9.1024...0j35i39k1j0i67k1j0i30k1j0i5i30k1j0i8i30k1j0i24k1.0.EhToCJYE67Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism
histmag.org/Na-bialoruskim-Polesiu-archeolodzy-natrafili-na-slady-kolebki-Slowian-17237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ukrainian is a language and a culture of their own. Foreign jealousy and hatred is proof of this.

Attached: download.jpg (287x175, 8K)

Is Wiatrowicz a polish surname?

Because this person is neobanderas "nationalist" which has this surname.

youtube.com/watch?v=ImuPlLWot_8

Slavs aren't human, honestly.

You know it's always diasporafags with Ukraina.

So what is a Wolhyn?
Is it true that a few peasants killed as much people as Nazis with all the SS and ovens?

This post makes me wanna skin jews alive

Well of course, nobody but Ukrainians ought to be interested, don't you think? I'm sure you have a lot of positive memories from your old country too.

Yes that is Polish. Obviously well assimilated or self-hating but regardless of Polonian descent.

0?

My ancestors have been here since the Norman Conquest.

Thats right white goyim fight eich other

There's less difference between Ukrainians and Poles than between different fucking regions in Spain.
The difference is that Poles don't hail baby murderers and rapists as their national heroes.

>few peasants
You mean convicts released from jail to create paramilitary groups that terrorized civilians? Even kike lies about what Nazis supposedly did to Poles and Jews aren't as gruesome as the shit your fucking "heroes" did to countless families.

Horrifying grammar.

>slavs
>white
Pick one.

>they are not human
> still called is genocide

>Genocide is intentional action to destroy a people (usually defined as an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group) in whole or in part.

why is this thing a retard?

That's like saying you speak english so you must be a cuck

Poles are human, Ukrainians arent. Falls right into what you just quoted

Yes they are you kikemix UK toilet washing slav nigger!

Fake news. Poolacks killed much more Ukrainians for centuries.

I notice that I get along well with poles of pol
I love when that polish guy makes these canada hate thread while praising Quebec
Indeed, ukshitians are the slaves of the slavs.
The UN should recognize it

What the fuck are you even trying to say

Don't call banderas "Ukrainians". This is what they want. Make their "nationalism" as only the way to Ukrainians and Ukraine.

youtube.com/watch?v=pk21O5IXg7w

while Slav a): fights Slav b): comes Slav c): and kills you both Slav a) and b).

Does canadian ukrainian diaspora live mostly in anglo provinces?

>There's less difference between Ukrainians and Poles
PHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

That's literally what russians say. So from the rule of equation, are you also the same as russians then???? PHAHAHAH
You are so pathetic. We have our own language, faith, culture and history. Despite all the attempts of polonization.

Chink Russian detected??

>faith

SO CALLED "WESTERN UKRAINE" LITERALLY HAS A DIFFERENT CHURCH

They're not that profitable anymore, not happening, sorry.

ты caм c кaкoй чacти Укpaины?

There's three churches, UOKP, UORP and UCC.

>history
Nope, you dont have any cossacks were mostly crimean and crimea belongs to russia
>Faith
??????
>Culture
Take polish clothes and paint diffrent color, than add up cossacks stuff
>language
You mean russian mixed with polish?

White slavs Vs White slavs

Brave goys??????

Western Ukraine has a different church
Your history is literally nothing, you have no fucking idols nor nationalism that has roots deeper than a group of criminals murdering civilians 80 years ago, Western Ukraine is literally Poland and Ukraine should be divided between Poland and Russia. The only reason why we still haven't done it is that most of people are not sure what's worse, a border with Russia or with Ukraine. I'd take Russia over you anyday.

Eastern Ukrainians are literally fighting against banderism right now.

>Ukraine
>history
>anything independent.
We'd discuss this at least if you didn't name yourself as a fucking borderland you are.

Slavs. Slavs never change.

AND IT'S NOT THE SAME FUCKING CHURCH AS POLISH.

that you can't put your Polish mentality onto a foreign culture like Ukraine. If we go by linguistic critera, the netherlands belongs with germany and bavaria does not. You should feel goddamn blessed that you even human enough to understand a single word they utter.

Careful now, god will be angry at you swearing at a church.

Many of our highlanders is orthodox

>centuries
isn't ukraine 20 years old?
The truth is you're the closest to mongols, since the only state ukrainians are descendants to is the crimean khanate

Again, to understand polish-ukrainian hostility you must understand human psyche - Poles dislike Ukrainians, like Jews dislike Poles, because people attribute bad traits to people who aren't popular, who have less money, less achievements, aren't attractive

In the same fashion Jews and Poles attribute good traits to Germans. Poles like Germans more than Ukrainians, even though Germans murdered some 2, 5 million of them, while Ukrainians 120k max

This is a universal human psyche. Give the poor Pole a nice and fashionable car and he will glorify you even if in the past you murdered his family. This is a basic pattern of human behaviour

Never met one but I had RT on tv and I know their prostitute history
Selling out for one then the other and ending up slapped by everyone

Slav mentality and culture is inherently different to west Europe and anglosphere, calling slavs white is erasing slav identity.

>cossacks were mostly crimean
>poolish education
Our history as a state literally started earlier than yours.

Attached: Kievan_Rus_en.jpg (1384x1368, 564K)

Fake Nation like Croatia which only exists to kill off and asimilate the one and only True Christians,The Orthodox Church.
When EU,NATO and Vatican Implode it will be hunting Season

Started by Varangians. You were a Viking colony, congratulations

Who would ever like a nation naming themselves after a poo and cleaning toilets?
>poo cleans toilet
>Pooland is full of shit
>Pooland doesn't want shitskins :DD
literally a meme country named and ruled by Jews for centuries

>taking up history of 5 countries to make it your own
LOL, Rurukovich laughs im grave

I really wish there were no nukes so we would be at constant war

???
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianna_Dolińska

>kievan rus
you know it's a meme, ukraine was always a void for others to fill. It only started with novgorodian rus, then came mongols and lithuanians

chillunz aren't humans
you can always make more

doubt it christfag
this time you have zero incentive to invade

Not surprised. Ukrainians and Russians engage in cannibalism and kill civilians like it's nothing. Slavs are all like this including Serbs, and even the more humanish Slavs like Czechs and slovenes.

Agree. Wars cull the weak. That's one of the reasons the west is in a state of degradation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianna_Dolińska
You had one job
Stop helping russian scum spreading their dumb fakes

I consider Orthodoxy closer to the teachings of Christ than Roman Catholicism which I feel has gone down a bad road.

>take history of >5 countries
>almost never use it
>never live that culture beside of wearing some shirt
>latch onto outside influence
>brag about thousand year history
>call yourself a borderland
This is a sham of a nation.

are ukranians hol hol's

yes, ones that fight on russian side are normal pepole trying to get away from hohols
if we follow ukrainin idiots logic many poles think they're descentants of sarmats so we basically older than rome

Your Mission is over
You assimilated all Serb Catholics and ethnicly cleansed almost all Orthodox Serbs from Croatia
Your puppet state is no longer needed for your overlords as they already achieved what the Catholic Church couldn't do for 800 Years.
Since 2013 500k Croats left and soon there won't be any left neither in Croatia and especially not in Bosnia and that's a good thing

this. also, it's kind of weird that the descendants of the richest eastern country in medieval are the biggest failed state in modern history

>There's less difference between Ukrainians and Poles than between different fucking regions in Spain.
>Even kike lies about what Nazis supposedly did to Poles and Jews aren't as gruesome as the shit your fucking "heroes" did to countless families
Haven't you just played yourself?
And I heard Poles like justifying nazis but didn't think it was this bad. Well it's Jow Forums after all. Don't forget justification of nazism is a crime in your country.

what does hol hol mean anyway?

>You mean russian mixed with polish?
This is absolutely retarded. Ukrainian is not mixed with Polish. Ukrainian, Belorussian and Russian are all closely related (East Slavic languages), with Ukrainian and Belorussian being the closest of the three and modern Russian having been reformed by Jewish Communists after the Bolshevik revolution, so that's why it's the most different. Polish and the other West and South Slavic languages form their own group and are similar to each other. They are different from the East Slavic languages because the East Slavic languages are fully vocalized which happened because the ancestors of Ukrainians, Belorussians and Russians are Scandinavians from Roslagen in Sweden who learned Slavic when they settled in Ukraine and started speaking it with a Germanic accent.

ah yes the west conspired specifically against orthodox serbs for reasons
don't be so self centered you sound like shlomo

and even when people leave this land you're just not powerful or smart enough to do anything

It came from stupid haircut they wear which was named "chachał" so we called them "chochołs" and foreginer call them "hohols"
this is theirs haircut, most common thing about their "culutre" beacuse culture for them is clothes stole from poland and most stupid haircut to look diffrent from others

Attached: hohol.jpg (700x462, 165K)

Man I know this is Jow Forums and no one cares about historical accuracy here but just to be clear this photo isn't from the Wolhynian genocide. This one is for example.
Doesn't change the magnitude of the disaster. Or the fact that Ukrainians worshipping actual war criminal (and it's not just members of the organization who commited war crimes the entire organization was criminal and can't be treated as anything else) is barbaric.

Attached: Lipniki_zbrodnieUPA_Rzez_Wolynska_Zbrodnia_Wolynska.jpg (290x320, 53K)

Serbs are dying out also and being replaced by their gypsy minority already 1 million strong.

whole Belarus was part of commonwealth and most of us come from there, my grand grand grand x some parent was moved from Novogrodek (Belarus, same place Mickiewicz was born) to Plock after king gave him more land there

Slavs are NOT human

>Eastern Ukrainians
You mean Russians you moved into the territory after genociding the native Ukrainians during the Soviet occupation?

Attached: Stanisław_Wyspiański,_Chochoły.jpg (2500x1634, 986K)

you got it wrong, chocholy from wyspianski are according to cutted grass but ukrainian hohols are about their stupid haircut

Spotted the Ukie, I hope a Hitler comes and kills you subhumans

False:
>Pivtorak (2001) argues that there is a difference between the two terms ukraina yкpaїнa "territory" and oкpaїнa okraina "borderland". Both are derived from kraj "division, border, land parcel, territory" but with a difference in preposition, u (y) meaning "in" vs. o (o) meaning "about, around"; *ukraj and *ukrajina would then mean "a separated land parcel, a separate part of a tribe's territory". Lands that became part of Lithuania (Chernihiv and Siversk Principalities, Kiev Principality, Pereyaslav Principality and the most part of the Volyn Principality) were sometimes called Lithuanian Ukraina, while lands that became part of Poland (Halych Principality and part of the Volyn Principality) were called Polish Ukraina. Pivtorak argues that Ukraine had been used as a term for their own territory by the Ukrainian Cossacks of the Zaporozhian Sich since the 16th century, and that the conflation with okraina "borderlands" was a creation of tsarist Russia.

so it's just like a ponytail mohawk with a shaved front? looks kinda cool

its was name for a land, poland was divided same into many lands
Masovia, Lesser Poland etc.

From what I have researched the Commonwealth Polish clothing was replicated on Old Sarmatian clothing.

I am out baits. Don't know what else to bait, the other Ukrainian is too serious too. Really, who takes polish woes seriously, they are irrelevant.
Good night, niggas.

Keep in Mind that you fought against Serb Civilians and that we were led by (((Yugoslavs))) and not Serbs

We were embargoed and sanctioned and bombed to dust in the late 90's and we still have more Kids then you.
There aren't that many Gyppos anymore here,they are emigrating the most from here

#
>call Poles working in death camps Ukrainians
>call Polish death camps German
It is a pottery on the level of """"Holocaust""""

>The truth is you're the closest to mongols
Keep dreaming subhuman

Attached: IMG_8665.jpg (4696x5384, 2.11M)

My grandma was from Nowogrodek, Polish

Krajina literally means "country". You even have a word of same origin "kraj". Why poles are so damn stubborn on being stupid aggressive fucks?

kek

Ukrainians/Ruthenians aren't Slavs. They are Scandinavian.

>we were led by (((Yugoslavs))) and not Serbs
What a coincidence. Tudjman and HDZ were Yugoslavs too. Make of it what you want.

google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=654&ei=dZpoW-eMBcrU6ASosIfQBQ&q=sarmatian clothing&oq=sarmatian clothing&gs_l=img.3..0i19k1.219.2027.0.2125.19.11.0.6.6.0.130.804.5j3.8.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..5.14.836.0..0j35i39k1j0i30k1.0.NDmcPfgaaL4
google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=654&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=d5poW5-JLKWa6ATylYH4Cw&q=polish noble clothing&oq=polish noble clothing&gs_l=img.3...15267.17319.0.17427.21.16.0.0.0.0.169.1425.4j8.12.0....0...1c.1.64.img..9.9.1024...0j35i39k1j0i67k1j0i30k1j0i5i30k1j0i8i30k1j0i24k1.0.EhToCJYE67Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism
Its was mainly beacuse Poland is now on territory of old Sarmatia and Sarmatian cavalry was legendary back than and polish cavalry was legendary 16-18th century. Its just similiarities.

lol most irrevelant country ever than nobody helps is barking

Never in my life have I seen something so deluded.

... so what's with the d&c, fellow goys? Don't y'all think we should be bumping more relevant threads?

Kek, no their elite was, peasants weren't

POLISH
DEATH
CAMPS

"Krai" means edge in Russian, which is the language that is spoken by everyone in Ukraine. It was the edge of the Russian Empire, on the border with Poland + Hungary, etc

They are all part of the same Monstrum that led us believe we have a good life in Yugoslavia when in Reality the Communist kept it afloat with Loans from western Country's
We all are still occupied by former Commies who suddenly Larp as the biggest Serbs and Croats

Don't insult us

originally maybe, but their blood was watered down by Khazarian and Mongol invaders

Similar threads usually have this butthurt Brit (probably imigrant) sperging about archeology and haplo autism. Which reminds me of that new announcement that archeologists found traces of Slavic cultures dating between II-V century BC so much older than they previously thought. They found it neatly between modern borders of Poland, Belarus and Ukraine. Pretty neat huh?

histmag.org/Na-bialoruskim-Polesiu-archeolodzy-natrafili-na-slady-kolebki-Slowian-17237

Russians are half nordic/half slav. Ukrainians are half slav/half jew