NEW IG REPORT?????

Did anyone else catch this morning's tweet?? Is Horowitz really ready to drop his report about Democrat and Justice Department meddling in the 2016 election?
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1026474458326986752

Attached: Tweet.png (1120x610, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/file/1071991/download
oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/f180806.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soon

OMG LITERALLY HITLER IS GOING TO MAKE HIS UNDERLINGS WRITE A NEW REPORT FOR PROPAGANDA THIS IS LITERALLY EXACTLY LIKE JOSEPH GOEBBELS IN 1939 I CANT BELIEVE ITS AMERICA HE IS BEING HITLER!!!!!!!!!
-CNNSNBCMS

bump

You guys are idiots if you think ANYONE is ever going to pay for their crimes against the american people unless the american people themselves enact the justice.

>HIS UNDERLINGS
Yeah boy that Justice Department has really been a lapdog for old Blumphy.
Seriously fuck right off

Attached: MotherRussia.jpg (760x553, 71K)

Lets just drag this out forever. Why not?

Christopher Wray is going to go after the NY FBI agents who leaked to Rudy for years.

It's more damage control to muddy the waters. Last one was fucking nothing, and this one will be more of the same. He knows the end is near.

He's been unironically terrible so far.President Trump could well go in another direction with that appointment after midterms

The last one was a virtual nuclear holocaust for Democrats and Clintonists
>pic very related

Attached: 1529028884333.png (850x480, 529K)

This one is a fucking mess because it implicates the CIA and MI6 working together to feed information to the FBI
>literally England colluding with Hillary
>not Russia and Trump

You’re out of your cotton picking mind.

oh, bless your heart

Are the Anglo banking families who use Jews to cover their tracks finally about to get the exposure they deserve?

Other IG thread already slid hard to your bamping stations everyone

holy shit, so there WAS russian collusion - but it was done by the demoncraps??????? SHYAMALAN TWIST YALL

are you people really this fucking retarded

Yes, this one will surely bring the long awaited smackdown to Hillary and the globalists. Stay tuned for another tweet, suckers!

bump

The roaches will soon be exiled from their caves and squashed in a symphony of gunfire.

Probably this.
This.
No. Wray is a disgrace.

Attached: DDAF0CA0-EAA0-470A-BDDF-F6E5E44F3836.jpg (2185x2896, 965K)

Basically this.

Attached: 9BF4E6E9-A5BB-4C01-AB71-439DBF7FF9D2.jpg (2266x2896, 1.2M)

What is IG?

Him and sessions need to be fired. Both are deep state stooges. Krispy kreme chris christie fucked trump over by recommending wray. Lardass is still buttblasted that he lost to trump and didn't get a cabinet post

Inspector General

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 192K)

Office of the Inspector General is an independent oversight body tasked to investigate any potential wrongdoing in the Department of Justice or the agencies under its purview (i.e. FBI, CIA, NSA, etc)
They very recently released a 400+ page report (which was considered Part 1 at the time) showing the manifest biases that led the FBI (then run by Comey) to exonerate Hillary Clinton without having conducted a properly thorough investigation
You can read that report in full HERE justice.gov/file/1071991/download
Trump is now hyping the forthcoming Part 2 that could be released any day now that will focus more on what was done to target Trump during 2015-16 as he was a candidate for President

Why do people keep pretending things that have been talked about for months are a brand new thing that everyone needs to freak out about? I first noticed it last week with the "'collusion is not a crime' ah so you mean drumpf's finished!" meme.

Horowitz confirmed he was opening an investigation, at the direction of Rod Rosenstein, into Crossfire Hurricane before the IG Report on the Mid Year Exam was released. Hell, I think that came out before the press leaked that it was called Crossfire Hurricane.

People need reminders
Luckily Trump's twitter can reach the entire world

I swear Q literally predicted this un-ironically.

>horowitz
>what could possibry go wrong

For liberals and commies worldwide..........everything

#Spygate FISA abuse are the subject of the "new IG report" Trump referenced

Attached: Obama and deep state fucced.png (608x348, 52K)

Agreed, but Praying Medic is bullshit. Also, Horowitz is compromised.

Attached: 133084EE-583A-405D-9EB5-3E1F64277A82.jpg (1860x2896, 972K)

I dont know or care who any of the people on the internet are. I treat everybody like its Jow Forums, anonymous .Judge someone on what they say not a reputation heard about second or third hand

Okay.

why we're forced to put jews in charge of every weighty investigation is baffling to me.
oh wait, it isnt, at all.

I hope you're right, but I suspect you are not.

And Q did fucking predict this. You worthless bastards.

released today
oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/f180806.pdf

Attached: file.png (1350x1366, 1.13M)

I'm sure (((Horowitz))) did the right thing.

How disgusting that they just get away with it. Even Sam Hyde would blush.

They’re pushing it too far.

Attached: 920D28AE-9F1C-43FE-8098-3963BAA12CA7.jpg (2896x2896, 2.42M)

>Horowitz really ready to drop his report about Democrat

If you bothered to follow any of this you'd know that the first report was only about the emails.........it even says "first report" in the fucking report. Horrowitz is doing multiple investigations and he's already announced that the 2nd report will be about abuses (by Strozk, McCabe etc) in the starting of the current "witchhunt" and the "insurance policy" etc.

Sara Carter has said there is also an investigation into the handling/shutdown of the Clinton Foundation investigation (possibly his 3rd report). There might be more beyond that too.

Attached: Horrowitz.jpg (2048x1568, 395K)

Horowitz is trash.

bump