MKUltra and other mindcontrol

What is MKUltra? It is the CIA program working on mindcontrol methods which (((officially))) was stopped in 1973. They kidnapped drunks, prostitutes, homeless, and whoever else they could find from the streets to perform these experiments on them (next time you see a crazy hobo, maybe you realize why he is so crazy)
How is it performed? Basically they torture and stress you until your personality breaks into multiple people and you develop a dissociative identity disorder also known as multiple personality disorder. These methods include outright torture, waterboarding, sleep deprivation, being forced to look at strobing lights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
and basically everything else that induces stress and Trauma. They furthermore aid it with the use of drugs (likely LSD or something similar). Eventually they build in some trigger, like always having a certain picture (like the monarch butterfly) on the wall during the process or making the subject wear a special shirt making it aware that the torture starts resulting in a certain personality they desire to come to the front. These new personalities can be then shaped pretty much freely and often dont know about the other personalities. It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works.

Is this still being done? You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
Some possibly are just druguse or fake (like the first one possibly is) but I advice to check the Britney Spears one at 7:25

Attached: orbital mind control lasers.jpg (300x442, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en
youtube.com/watch?v=fFi1gg7Bcdk
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/11/151119211415.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3164163/It-s-official-Speaking-one-language-makes-smarter-Bilingual-people-grey-matter-know-mother-tongue.html
archive.li/pIC4M
chakras.info/root-chakra/
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg
stanforddailyarchive.com/cgi-bin/stanford?a=d&d=stanford19770928-01.2.5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A∴A∴
businessinsider.com/adam-lanza-taking-antipsychotic-fanapt-2012-12?IR=T
ablechild.org/2016/04/25/arrest-of-psychiatrist-who-treated-adam-lanza-may-lead-to-answers-in-murder-investigation/
ct.gov/oca/lib/oca/sandyhook11212014.pdf
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180380385/
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
archive.is/prbwH
vimeo.com/222651116
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180064037
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175292781
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174968078/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178008055
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172178550/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179314945
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/
discord
oregonencyclopedia.org/articles/springfield_creamery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related an artwork of Kim Noble who underwent heavy abuse resulting in her personality being split. Extra attention on the Handkerchief below the kid, likely "drawing" the Pizza related map on it right now
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
Catching fluids as kind of a souvenir

Attached: Kim Noble.jpg (350x439, 25K)

On wide range controll
patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en
> Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors
no idea if this works, but I just dont believe you can remotecontroll people like that. However this gets me to another bit:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFi1gg7Bcdk
Basically during the MKUltra experiments they were able to put monkey to sleep with RADAR waves, and possibly could alter the state of a mind as a whole.
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
>Disabling parts of the brain with magnets can weaken faith in God and change attitudes to immigrants, study finds

I wonder how 5g plays into this...

However when it comes to control via broadcasted frequencies i just dont believe it can be used to directly control someone like with MKUltra where you have a puppet essentially doing your every bidding. However what it likely does do is put people in a certain state of mind, increasing or decreasing anxiethy, altering ones behaviour towards authority, reducing independent thought and so on, but not outright control people like with MKUltra. This then may play into stuff like pic related (no idea how legit that is, saw it spooking around the web for a while) or the patent mentioned , which I doubt enables you to control someone, but plants a thought, an idea, or oppinion in him, which he can either resist or accept as his own. If you then change the state with the first practice to have less independent or criticle thought it may increase the effect of this patent. If the patent actually works that is. Good chance the brain just wont recognize the voice.

However this wouldnt be MKUltra but some offshoot of it.

Attached: voice to brain.jpg (498x390, 112K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk [Remove]

You realize the first video about the make up artist is fake? Also those are some cocained up celebrities acting weird, who cares..

as i said, the main focus is britney spears, as stated, which obviously changes personalities completely mid interview. i know the others can be explained easily, but that one obviously seems like Dissociative Identity Disorder. she happens to be a disney star and have a mental breakdown similar to others like miley cyrus

Disney has club 33, I repeat, thirty-three, like the masons favorite number showing the connection to those guys. Remember all the popular MKUltrad teeny stars coming from Disney. And how are people MKUltrad? They are tortured and abused until the personality breaks, and creates new personalities to cope with the thing to protect itself at which point the new personality/personalities can be shaped. They probably use some drugs to enhance the effect while also building in a trigger to bring the desired personality to the front. Like giving them some certain shirt before the abuse starts or whatever. And since those kids have to be groomed/abused to be superstars you can be sure they think they can not only create the next superstar willing to promote their agenda, but also give all the pedophilic elites some fun time by letting them do abuse the kids. quit pro quo

no coincidences so many of their stars have some mental collapse later in their career.
a week after pic related was released FBI released the pedosymbols by the way. any chance someone got pissed?

also note: A bear, fat hairy faggot, snuggling with a barely clothed young boy

Attached: disney pizza improved.jpg (1000x835, 320K)

Another way to control the people is by abusing our social traits and behavioral patterns. One easy example is the media. The media isnt there to tell you what you think, but to tell you to think what other people think. They tell you everyone hates trump, is pro refugees etc. and everyone who opposes this is seen as a bigoted racist asshole. They do this by repeating the oppinions over and over, having fake polls and so on and dont even leave room for any opposing oppinion. Since we then think everyone else thinks that way, and that we will be socially orchestrized if we oppose that oppinion, we dont speak up about it, eventually even conform to those making it appear in real life like the amount of people who are fed up with all the bullshit are far lower since they never speak up out of fear for being cast out of society. This results in information contrary to the narrative spreading slower and fewer as well as people not binding together to change things, as they believe noone else wants to do so.
Shills serve the same purpose, they are not there to make you change your mind, but appear as if there are people having that oppinion, making that oppinion seem more prevelant, like the media does too.

However, while this certainly comes from the same branch of research the methods used are completly different, as well as the purpose. MKUltra is meant to put a single individual in a role of total submission to his handlers to fit whatever purpose. The mediabrainwashing is widespread and serves to keep the population in a docile and obedient state while supporting the system independently

Another way to controll the populations mind is to controll their language.
I believe the language part is actually one of the most interesting and deering aspects of the Georgia Guidestones which state:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
>Unite humanity with a living new language.

By controlling the language you can actively shape the public zeitgeist and peoples thougt. If a certain language doesnt have a concept imbedded in it, if you are unable to properly express something with a language, then it is unlikely that someone thinks of that concept since he himself cant grasp it in his thoughts and much less express those to others meaning that if he comes up with some enlightening idea he cant properly express it. This is also the reason why bible and other texts have to use metaphores to describe their eternal truths in them.

Furthermore apparently people who speak multiple languages also seem to be smarter and have better cognitive functions meaning if suddenly everyone just speaks one language those will drop on a global scale as well. Additionally this kinda supports my first statements as this person with multiple languages has now more languages to choose from to think of an concept widening his horizon.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/11/151119211415.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3164163/It-s-official-Speaking-one-language-makes-smarter-Bilingual-people-grey-matter-know-mother-tongue.html
Now imagine why they want to try to make anything logical hatespeech? Because if its forbidden to say it is forbidden to think and since people try to avoid social repercussions they abide to social customs.
Also ask yourself why the georgia guidestones mention as a goal to unite all people under one language? Because if they choose which language the people speak they can also choose the mindset of the people.

Attached: Georgia Guidestones.jpg (400x300, 38K)

I believe these practices to come from occult principles and practices. In example:
Interestingly ritual abuse, as well as demonic possessions, as well as ayy abductions, all feature sodomy
archive.li/pIC4M
"Coincidently" around the area of the anus there is the rootchakra located. What is the purpose of this one?
chakras.info/root-chakra/
>Security, safety
>Survival
>Basic needs (food, sleep, shelter, self-preservation, etc.)
>Physicality, physical identity and aspects of self
>Grounding
>Support and foundation for living our lives

Remember how rapevictims often are left Traumatized their whole life? Same area.
They trap their victims in an endless feeling of being insecure and vulnarable to have them controllable by corrupting their Root Chakra, and do this by sodomizing them as well as other forms of torture. This seems to be specifically done in satanic brainwashings where the subjects also are forced to be fucked and get fucked by animals
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg

Attached: Chakra.jpg (300x400, 48K)

One interesting concept on Chakra I saw is that the chakrapoints are the points where the different strings of nerves connect to the spine. For example the root chakra, in charge of survival instincts security and so on , is the lowest chakra where everything from the waist below connects. Thats why when we are in fear, the primary survivalinstinct, our knees shake or we are about to shit ourselves, because those are the nerves effected by this. Since its the first chakra in line it is also the one that can be the easiest effected and corrupted in example through sodomy it seems in the process corrupting all the other chakras too since the energy afaik flows upwards which it cant if a lower chakra is blocked, corrupting us spiritually which is the reason for the constant fearmogering (also a form of mindcontrol) and also the very area satan picks up, abusing those fears to corrupt us by making us value our well being more than others. Thats also why we are told in the bible to not fear and trust the lord as the fear itself already corrupts us and opens us up to more.

Some graphics showed the root chakra even to be associated with saturn, relating to satan, but would have to look more into that.
And if you considder that the nerve impulses are merely electric charges i can see those being reversed and enabled to be emitted which would be the electro shoks or burning paper with the chakra

Most of the MK program was just funding existing psychology research. Like Dr. Ewen Cameron was already fucking people's minds, the CIA just funded and directed it. Cults and private sector actors are WAY ahead, and the CIA just follows.

since you seem interested. Try and find anything on "Dr. Wallace Chan"
He's a ghost.

>"Dr. Wallace Chan"
stanforddailyarchive.com/cgi-bin/stanford?a=d&d=stanford19770928-01.2.5

you know how for example eminem went into rehab and came out completely changed, and now even shilled against trump like all the other media people? similar with Kanye who went into psychatry and changed completely it seems.
Aleyster Crowley wrote a book, diary of a drugfiend". it basically is about how to use the addiction of a person and turn it into a dependency on you, basically making them your slaves. Allegedly alcoholics anonymous uses part of that book unchanged in their guideline, and it happens to be that their dogma makes them dependent on the group. they are told they are addicted for ever and no chance to controll it and come there every week or whenever to be able to stay away from it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A∴A∴
>The A∴A∴ is a spiritual organization described in 1907 by occultist Aleister Crowley.
AA, like alcoholics anonymous

we can assume stars in rehab get a special treatment on that

give me the rundown. readint through the article currently, but it seems so far to just be about the guy denying to have worked on MKUltra.

"Dr. Wallace Chan" makes Ewen Cameron look like a saint. I did a FOIR on him once. Sorry, citizern, classified.

>went into psychatry and changed completely it seems.

anti psychotics

I can attest to this. After studying Alesiter crowley and sifting through some occult texts. I've been having numerous nightmares encompassing the theme of rape.My level of anxiety has spiked during the numerous attempts I've tried to stay asleep, and I've quite literally had dreams where in I was on the verge of a brutal rape session.

Attached: Illuminati card 1.png (334x486, 103K)

>anti psychotics
fits into another subject
There is also always the reoccurring issue of the shooter being on anti psychotics
businessinsider.com/adam-lanza-taking-antipsychotic-fanapt-2012-12?IR=T

While Lanza's Psychiatrist recently was charged 3 different accounts of sexual assault
ablechild.org/2016/04/25/arrest-of-psychiatrist-who-treated-adam-lanza-may-lead-to-answers-in-murder-investigation/
and sexual depravity is a common sign of the deep state puppets as its a good source for blackmail

ct.gov/oca/lib/oca/sandyhook11212014.pdf
>While a school official did share this recollection with OCA interviewers, authors cannot independently confirm this recollection, and other records indicate Mrs. Lanza may have already had an appointment with the community psychiatrist set up at the time of the Danbury Hospital emergency department visit. Staff from OCA spoke with this psychiatrist during the course of this investigation in an effort to identify and obtain records related to the doctor’s evaluation and treatment of AL. The doctor indicated that all treatment records were destroyed.

>The doctor indicated that all treatment records were destroyed."
Of course they were.

Same with Nikolas Cruz
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
>cruz said demons told him to shoot up the school
which relates back to spiritual corruption In both cases it seems like the 2 didnt do the shooting though, but merely were talked into thinking they were or at least talked into admitting it
collection of info on False flags, from 9/11 to parkland
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180380385/

didnt hear of cameron either to be honest i fear.

This gives reason to the acts of the following:
The stories of alien abductions and demonic possessions are all pretty similar They often run in the family, include violent sexual acts (like anal probing), unableness to move or speak and a general sense of being scared. Also both are reported to just stop when calling out to Christ for help
Now there are people that claim aliens come around and give us knowledge and technology. Think of Paul Hellyer, former minister of defense of canada
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
or Podesta rambling on about alien disclosure. Now I assume everyone knows about Pizzagate here, which brings me to the next person talking a lot about ayys giving us technology, Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
at 2:36 you can see the pedotriangle dangling in the background.
What did the demons and fallen angels do in the past? They gave humanity knowledge we arent supposed to have yet, same the ayys do now.
And if you know about Pizzagate you also know how its all about satanism
So we have satanic sodomizers talking about (((ayys))) giving us technology. The sodomy supposedly makes one also more receptive to the spiritual, kind of a shortcut, but probably like falling off a cliff is the shortcut of getting down from a mountain. You can be sure that the higher ups underwent the same practices as their victims (just without the murder at the end) which results in
a) Brainwashing, they will eventually thing this is normal behavior, especially the kids, and later will continue the practice
2. Blackmail, one steps out of line you expose the crimes they did during those rituals
III: Shortcut to spirituality.
>cruz said demons told him to shoot up the school

Attached: bushman pedo.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

This can all be summerized to "weakening ones mental and spiritual fortitude in whatever possible way" to make them controllable. If they are controllable to humans they also are to spirits and at that point the rituals and symbols come into play to call demons, as they are not omnipresent and otherwise would just miss the opportunity to take control

Some anons account on something related
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
>I have this early childhood memory and I am swarmed with fear currently when I write this. It's hard. I remember that it was night and I was probably 3-4 and I was in my room alone. I saw this classic flyng alien plate stop in front of my window.
>I also have another memory. An alien pictured on the wardrobe again in the middle of the night, it was only made from light.
>Also around this time I started wanting to be alone and perform this weird sexual thing where I would prostrate so that my ass is up and vulnerable.
>I am not gay to this day and I remember doing this once.
>WHAT THE FUCK totally mindfucked atm.

and
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
>Last year I have this weird dull pain between my scrotum and anus, couldn't sit without a donut pillow. 6 weeks of antiobiotics, lot of painkillers, nothing works. In january I had an Ayahuasca ceremony, in the deepest of the journey had this strong urge to pee, I don't know how I reached the bathroom but remember that the urine was dark green almost black. Since that the pain disappear. Weirder part is that the day before the ceremony I had lot of synchronicities and strange things happened. I think that root chakra was retaining some emotional stuff and Ayahuasca help me to release it.
>So, I think there's some truth in the chakra thing.

also in >It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works
pic related

Attached: circumcission.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

The education system is the real mind control project. Most teachers are Commies.

that too. children in schools are systematically taught to not solve anything themselves but always rely on others. some kids bully you? just tell the teacher who wont be able to do anything, so you never learn to take any action at all. later then, when you are an adult and learned properly from childhood you will just think "its the politicians job to handle politics, why should i care or do anything. they know better just like my teachers back then". "why get a gun? its the police job to solve and stop crimes." etc.

>cameron
real evil fuck from Canada(not America mind you) that pioneered psychic driving and 'breaking down' and 'building up' techniques. Few of his patients remember much from before.

yeah man
I was done that personality splitting thing
now I consider myself sort of god, as my personality has vanished

I'll go into some further detail, in regards to my rape fueled nightmares. Prior to these nightmares taking place, a stream of unidentifiable noises flood my room. I begin seeing small grey alien tier beings jumping in and out of my room.Which often results in me being forced into a deep sleep for some reason.During the deep sleep session I've experienced so far, deranged acts of sodomy take over the focus of my "dream world". I've had dreams where I've seen my brother get sodomized, my mother get raped and other acts of unfavorable incest I'd wish I hadn't seen. These acts of deranged sodomy stop after what appears to be a couple of hours, and the focus of my "dream world" shifts to cryptic occult symbolism. The problem with the aforementioned experience/s, is that it's hard to differentiate said experience/s from reality and self induced delusions.

Attached: Bio-circuit.jpg (530x434, 68K)

Remember the guy that claimed the 'Uber' app made him kill?

rebirth of Christ, for me, personally.

I consider myself to be Jesus, and I despise what jews are doing.

the orbital mind control laser (aka the pink light) is a pk dick thing

I am going to take over Quebec with funding from Russia.

I will allow people to possess Guns.
I will instill freedom of speech a la first amendment.

White patriots will be able to come into Quebec and help create the ethnostate.
It's going to be a militia running the country.

Quebec white kingdom, I tell you man. I can't allow killings of minorities though. I gotta stay PC lol.

>Weakening ones mental and spiritual fortitude
These nightmares do appear after I've indulged in masturbation.

Attached: Pornographic neural rewiring.png (1907x2074, 451K)

>Cameron
His brutal techniques involved a three-stage method for “brainwashing” in order to eliminate the will and establish control: first, “mental depatterning” achieved through drug-induced coma; massive neuroleptic drug cocktails induced extended sleep lasting up to eighty-six days. The second stage involved extreme, high voltage multiple electroshock “treatments” three times daily. Finally, while the person is in isolated confinement, in LSD altered states of consciousness, and deprived of sensory stimulation, adequate food, water, and oxygen, the subject would be bombarded by “psychic driving” by use of a football helmet clamped to the head with taped messages played for hours non-stop “up to a half-million times, messages such as “my mother hates me.” (McCoy, 2007)

Cameron’s techniques have no therapeutic validity whatsoever; they were comparable to Nazi medical atrocities. After his “treatments” patients were unable to function; they had been reduced to a state of infancy. Case of Gail Kastner: “The shock treatment turned the then 19 year old honours student into a woman who sucked her thumb, talked like a baby, demanded to be fed from a bottle and urinated on the floor.” At that point her affluent family abandoned her and she lived in poverty. John Marks observes,

“Ewen Cameron did not need the CIA to corrupt him. He clearly had his mind set on doing unorthodox research long before the Agency front started to fund him. . . In Cameron, the CIA had a psychiatrist, conveniently outside the United States, who was willing to do terminal experiments in electroshock, sensory deprivation, drug testing, and all of the above combined. By literally wiping the minds of his subjects clean by depatterning and then trying to program in new behavior, Cameron carried the process known as “brainwashing” to its logical extreme.”

pic related is a supposed list of the different programming types (citation needed)

alpha: breaks down personality to make you subjectable to other programminc. (would guess this is the basic MKUltra programming initiating dissociative identity disorder)

beta: (sex)slave programming. making them a mindless slave. reading that part made me thing of McCanns which likely offered their child too for sexual abuse in exchange for money and influence, just werent told that they will take the kids whole.

delta: the sleeper agent programming

theta: psychic reseach "training" makes me think of psychomantis in metal gear, or the remoteviewing stuff of the CIA
Basically about the practice of visiting and scouting areas through the consciousness while the body stays elsewhere, allowing, if you trust the document, to even see events far in the past and other planets (Mars in this example couple thousand years ago)
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

This is a transcribed session of what the person saw on Mars
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

>Alesiter crowley
i read that he believde to achive and become the most high you need to sink to the lowest first, which was his way of "as above so below". basically you dont like that food? eat it. you dislike fucking that child and then murdering it infront of its family? better go for it. crossing those "limitations" to free yourself from those and as a result beome the most high. do you happen to know if that believe of crowley is actually what he thought?

there is likely the reason why you shouldnt masturbate.

Attached: Programming.jpg (1541x5181, 3.73M)

that feller that killed bobby kennedy still claims he doesnt remember anything from the assassination

"alpha: breaks down personality to make you subjectable to other programminc. (would guess this is the basic MKUltra programming initiating dissociative identity disorder)

beta: (sex)slave programming. making them a mindless slave. reading that part made me thing of McCanns which likely offered their child too for sexual abuse in exchange for money and influence, just werent told that they will take the kids whole.

delta: the sleeper agent programming"
------------------------------------------------------
what a shit source that pic is

Too many Tom Collins

another link
hodkinson, the childabuser that shot scalise at the baseball game seems to have dissappeared months before the shooting
archive.is/prbwH
where did he go? certainly not targetpractive seeing how he didnt hit anyone on his targetlist. was he maybe snatched up and MKUltrad in that time?

you are a retard. too fucking retarded to glow

sa ge

Aleister Crowley was an oddity of an occultist. He's been accused of supposedly sodomizing a young Arab boy, during his venture in the Middle East. Whether or not this assertion is true, is still up for debate. The man over all shouldn't be trusted in regards to life advice or anything. His knowledge/opinion disclosed in his books are tainted by his occult agenda I've as of now haven't deciphered.

Attached: Osiris.png (615x721, 539K)

unrelated to the names we can assume that those are different types of programming that are actually used we can see simply by observing. the sleeper agent like the school shooters, the beta aka slave programming like a lot of hollywood stars, and the ones being programmed for psychic experiments like the stargate stuff. wether its called like that or not is irrelevant, and while the pic itself isnt any source we can pretty accurately perceive those different types.

how is a childabuser that goes missing to then return and perform a political assassination not sounding like a possible MKUltra suspect?

Don’t forget operation midnight climax

If you know about the buttfucking of

Attached: 5a1f658b2b87fa25a52419fb93045e22[1].jpg (315x400, 20K)

Should I dump?

Attached: 0000052448_000018.png (789x617, 64K)

Butt fucking leads to long term emotional instability. The only "enlightenment" you got from an ass fucking session is anal prolapse.
>Enlightened
Is a state of mind only possible, if you have a genealogical predisposition to having an IQ threshold above the range of 110.

Attached: Female Brain.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

stop

Stopping

there was some freemason dude claiming that buttfucking them under the age of 3 would unblock their pineal gland somehow leading them to enlightenment, I think he meant as if by being buttfucekd under the age of 3 his body was reconfigured in a way such as to make a connection with his pineal gland and that would affect him throught all his life in the form of enlightenment

sure go ahead, the thread is mega dead anyways, and it would be nice to bump it and to check some neat documments

if you have something interesting. however you reminded me i can expand on >cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
page 11
>contrary to what everyone knows is so, it may not be the brain that produces conciousness- - but rather conciousness that creates the appearence of the brain

this implies on one side that determinism is bullshit as our thoughts and mind isnt just a reaction to outside stimula and enables free will because of it. it also implies that the conciousness is not coming from the brain itself, that its something outside the brain and heavily implies the existence of something soullike not bound to the body playing into the theme of this all being at least partly based in the spiritual

You've been duped you moron, by a phony con artist larping as a free mason.
>Butt fucking a three year old
Wouldn't even be possible, unless you have a micro penis.

Attached: occult science..jpg (1374x1374, 806K)

Attached: wew.png (634x547, 71K)

Attached: wew2.png (635x546, 66K)

Attached: wew3.png (634x546, 66K)

A major red flag in spotting a phony mason is the way in which such a con artist is so open to disclosing his secret "masonic" knowledge. Real masons would(generally) never even mention the fact that they're masons. As doing so would comprise their oath and pledge of allegiance .

Attached: Lib cucks.jpg (1200x1630, 1.13M)

I didn't considered this point of view before, I'm such an innocent piece of meat

what is the source for these?

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

Yes it’s real and even worse than you think. That was in 70s. Today using a combination of chemicals in food and throbbing signals from tv screens , laptops and music they are all silently mk the entire population.

Anyway I reccomend you watch Eyes Wide Shut. It was all about mk ultra. All the women in the film are mk and in trance multi personalities.

Here is a analysis of it :

vimeo.com/222651116

Attached: F9A8B8E9-CA89-4CDF-8E62-9D4206787227.jpg (640x632, 148K)

in case you were wondering why black
one of the few things i saw bodhi posting that wasnt shitposting
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
>Certain stones like jet, obsidian and onyx resonate with Saturn energy.
as another user pointed out all these stones are black, like the black cube

>In animal symbolism, Saturn historically governs snakes, mice, foxes, dragons, and nocturnal birds of prey such as the owl.
snakes like Satan in the garden eden, the dragon
>And the great dragon was hurled down--the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

also the owl
In written ancient hebrew there are no vowels. so molek (aka moloch) would become mlk, same goes for the hebrew melek aka King where you see again the theme of Satan trying to claim Gods, title, King of Kings like Baal and El do too.
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
the egyptian hieroglyph (they really love egyptian symbolism and mythology if you didnt notice already) for M is called Mulak and is an owl. Mulak again in hebrew would be mlk like molek would. I believe this is at least partly reason for their owl symbolism, and also the origin of the owl in bohemian grove, an homage to moloch.
This is probably also why (((they))) take minerva as their god, since they try to corrupt her meanign to molochs too. also (((they))) see one another like owls, luring in the shadows,stalking their pray unpercieved until the very moment they strike
M also is the 13th letter.

Think of planned parenthood (institutionalized childsacrifices) which had a program "Our Whole Lifes" or "OWL" for short.

Attached: owl whitehouse.jpg (400x276, 57K)

Reinforcing behaviors via the reward mechanism of sexual pleasure in the brain is especially powerful. How you get your first orgasm, especially with another person, sets your sexuality up for a long time. Why do you think so many homosexual men had their first experience as sexual abuse or by older homosexual men? I can only think of the horrors you can be programmed to accept/do if your first sexual experiences are ritualized abuse or torture.

What of erot0-comatose lucidity, and that mental state of being awake just before sleep/so relaxed one is both awake and asleep? What has these mental states to do with programming?

now that you mention it, you made me think
> I can only think of the horrors you can be programmed to accept/do if your first sexual experiences are ritualized abuse or torture.
One of my first childhood memmories come from me being a baby laying on a bed belly up with a baby sitter, she would touch my penis and ask me if I liked it, or something of the like.

Years later I got lured into bdsm by literotica, in some way I wanted to keep being that baby being touched, all vulnerable and shit. And if you mix in my mother verbally abusing me when I was a kid it all comes together perfectly. I'm no longer into that degenerate shit, I keep myself away from it as much as I can.

they do say everyone wants to marry his own mother. the babysitter kind of was a motherfigure i assume and together with the verbal abuse it really does get pretty close to sm

yep
>they do say everyone wants to marry his own mother
my mother was hawt when she was young (I've seen her in pictures). Anyways it feels good to stay away from that sm shit, makes you feel worthless as fuck, and I'm already depressive so... yeah.

this is how you handle depression mate

Attached: Depression.jpg (858x1218, 299K)

I have my research folder, good one, but my path is now in study=>get a job. I hope I can make it

if you are interested, here is pretty much all of my research

Ancient History and advanced civilizations
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180064037

the occult principles behind 9/11
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175292781

Political Symbolism
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174968078/

nazi UFOs and hollow earth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178008055

Pizzagate (ctrl + f "hogg" or "paddock" dor the parkland shooting or vegas shooting)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172178550/

NASA being lying pieces of shit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179314945

MKUltra
(a thread from the other day)

also here i made a blog with most of the stuff in my threads, which have more of a red string going through the posts, making it easier to digest but misses stuff from the replies of other people
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/

I had a friend who claimed he was sexually abused by his brother when younger. Somehow as an adult he claimed he used LSD to reprogram his brain so he could lead a normal heterosexual life. Alas, he didn’t pass on the techniques he used to reprogram himself, nor any tabs of LSD.

interesting. knowing him, do you assume its bullshit or something to it?

Yes, I think tjere’s Something to it. LSD takes down mental barriers. If it’s effects were coupled with guided meditation or brainwashing programs of some type, it could be extremely powerful. Supposedly the Assassins of Alamut did similar back in the day. They’d get initiates high on hashish, show them a mock up of Paradise, get the initiates fucked by Virgins. The desire to renter The promised paradise inspired serious loyalty and dedication.

Psychedelics are good at rewiring the human brain. My friend used to smoke 2 packs a day, took some mushrooms once and has not picked up a cigarette to this day. That was about 15 years ago.

i thought about ut that if it actually breaks down barriers the psychadelics may lay out the links between the abuse the homosexuality enabling him to confront the issue directly and resolve it as such even without special techniques maybe even. however i cant tell. never did any psychodelics and can hardly say anything about their effect

Jow Forums has better /x/ threads than /x/ these days

They can place you outside of your body, and help you look at yourself abjectly, as if an outsider looking in on your own problems.

lhohq

welcome to the rabbit hole

it causes rewiring in the brain, and neurogenesis, causes new pathways to form and so forth, which can be dangerous but if done properly and guided it can be utterly transformative towards traumas, complexes, barriers and so forth.Not to be used recreationally all the time either, its a potent therapeutic compound, probably why it was used in shamanic/religious rites all over the place

>these days
pretty much always, too many sad obvious larps on /x/

i have a discord which was originally dedicated for nazi UFO and hollow earth discussion, and while still following that theme it expanded to pretty much every conspiracy out there. If anyone wants to join
discord gg/A3hHfs

I saw that movie too.

>i can expand on
You can't expand on anything, you LARPing faggot. Ant cunt into MK knows who Cameron was. You a mentally ill LARPer, nothing more.
To fucking ATS/GLP to glow, nigger.

required reading, to not sound like a retard

black vault, also

Attached: 0802130623.jpg (256x400, 31K)

if im LARPing surely you dont mind telling me what im supposed to LARP at since i never claimed to be anyone. Am i LARPing as an user and actually am a high level insider? or do you just dont know what LARP is?
if you think anything of my stuff is wrong feel free to explain why and provide any info to substentiate your claim.

You are LARPing as someone that has a introductory knowledge of MK programs, and someone that is qualified to recognize MK in current event. I suspect you have been treated for a mental disorder.

>if you think anything of my stuff is wrong feel free to explain why and provide any info to substentiate your claim.
not my job, Mulder

Attached: Michael.jpg (175x250, 7K)

then how about stating what im wrong about and provide info substantiating the claim.

nigger, you are wrong about everything that isn't sourced. and Jow Forums isn't a source.
Go read black vault(actual source material) and come back when you know anything solid

WHOA! They were trying to kill goats with their minds, and failed!?
We are through the looking glass here people.

so i take it you dont have anything and just want to take a shit on the thread then. good we have that cleared

Any of your speculation, is speculation of a retard that doesn't even know the basic facts/history.
It's fine to be ignorant, but acting educated is another matter.
When you mix ignorant speculation with fact, it discredits the fact.
And I know you have been diagnosed and treated for a mental disorder. Schizophrenia like, I'm sure. Am I right?

Attached: 818.gif (500x378, 387K)

>you are wrong but i refuse to proof it
>also you are mentally ill
shill guidebook right here. dont forget to appeal to public consensus of the issue and shut down any discussion by appealing to authority like experts. im going to ignore you from now on. you proved you arent here to discuss or provide anything either way.

The obligation is on you to prove you are correct, when you try and link every insane act to MK programs. Some people are fucking crazy.
You. You are crazy. So you HAVE been diagnosed with a schizophrenic condition, and took/take meds for it?

Fuck off to GLP or ATS, but I doubt they'd have you.

t. actual published MK researcher, that never speculates

ah, there is the appeal to authority. another checkmark on the list. congrats mr totally legit publisher that forbits any kind of conjecture based on previously provided information without being able to state in the slightest why any of the conjecture is wrong but just expects us to trust him

>that guy's eyes look funny, teen idols end up fucked, I don't can't make sense of the world, so It must be a MK program
nigger, source before you go blaming the California fires on Jody Foster. You know fuck all, but can't admit it.

>being that desperate he creates a strawman unrelated to anything i said
lmao

Pic is our finest work. If not for her, Assad(the real one) would still dictate over Syria. Her "kitten krew" ensured the EU had control of Donetsk!

Bwahahahahaha

Attached: 4ac7b7786adce9e3674a30376bf38867.jpg (187x238, 9K)

some bump

I'M
NOT
DEAD
SEND...
SEND...

MILK

Attached: Ken-Kesey-potrait-300x226.jpg (300x226, 15K)

German fag. DO NOT look here:
oregonencyclopedia.org/articles/springfield_creamery/

and DO NOT look into their yogurt cultures

another bump

>During the deep sleep session I've experienced so far, deranged acts of sodomy take over the focus of my "dream world". I've had dreams where I've seen my brother get sodomized, my mother get raped and other acts of unfavorable incest I'd wish I hadn't seen

This sounds like the perfect dream.

Multiple personality disorder is caused by the mind separating itself due to childhood trauma. It's a defense mechanism of sorts. The child mind is so malleable. Now, if you put a newborn in an FMRI you will see their brain activity going nuts, in every region. Their minds are absorbing and trying to comprehend everything. LSD has the same affect on the adult mind. If you take an adult, dose them with LSD and continuously traumatize them, you can break their ego. Its some fucked, up, shit. But god damn is it fascinating.

Attached: 1532388658759.jpg (1080x844, 93K)

Attached: bait this is.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

yeah. its the kind of knowledge that is giving truely deep insight into mans psych, but us having that insight is proof things were done that should have never even be considdered