Happening Jow Forums Jow Forums is Next

If they can go after Trump, Qanon and Alex Jones, they can go after Jow Forums Jow Forums

>It happens slowly then all of a sudden

Attached: Who Is 4chan?.jpg (680x251, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6018907/Child-prostitution-ring-girls-branded-tattoos-owners-smashed.html
thesun.co.uk/news/6921599/colombia-prostitution-ring-cartagena-slaves-police-raid/
torontosun.com/news/world/columbian-cops-smash-global-child-sex-slave-ring
metro.co.uk/2018/08/03/madame-arrested-250-child-prostitutes-raped-branded-tattoos-7792715/
archive.fo/qTMIF
archive.fo/UiSav
archive.fo/EsnRG
archive.fo/k41wu
archive.fo/gBEpm
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it will happen when the weather cools.

This post has been deleted by the JIDF

I hope they do, I miss my life before this fucking place.

Nice nose Rabbi

It's ok, we know where these journo swine live, we will have lots of free time to hunt them down

This.

Nah. Our government invested so much shekels in this honeypot.

>they can go after Jow Forums Jow Forums
What happens when we open Pandora's box?

>journalists won't come here to do AMA.
Pussies.

I have ALL of my redpills, antiwhite MSM propaganda and lists of who owns the media printed off and ready.
I can't wait

Attached: 1480157623783.gif (264x170, 1.37M)

Good.
Free market wins every time.
Anything else is a lie.
Buy a pass and enjoy supporting this site.

I invested much shekels in this.

Attached: olympus_1_1_2.jpg (600x600, 60K)

Jow Forums is on their target list but they're working up to it. with alex jones gone they'll eliminate all the smaller youtube channels like the rebel, gavin mcinnes, etc. britian first have a youtube channel but they've only got 60k subs and haven't uploaded in five months.

When they closed Stormfront all those annoying stormfaggots ended up here. I can't imagine what would happen to the web with Jow Forumstards dispersed everywhere. It would be a like a cloud of anthrax drifting through the air.

>Systems of control

We'll move to other chans then.

>our government invested American tax dollars stupidly
fixed that for you vermin

Attached: 74C90557-9CAA-487C-9CBA-0F3C55FD55FB.jpg (1536x2048, 685K)

>MFW Jow Forums is so good goy, they won't even believe you

Finally I get my life back
>Finally I get my life back
Finally I get my life back
>Finally I get my life back

>I can't imagine what would happen to the web with Jow Forumstards dispersed everywhere. It would be a like a cloud of anthrax drifting through the air.
Sounds great to me.

Peaceful assembly in the public square is being attacked. Peaceful assembly in the private square is being attacked.

>Containment [plan A] did not work.

Hiroshimoot set up the site to be taken down by putting google captcha
If Jow Forums goes down, it is hiros fault

TAKE DOWN GOOGLE CAPTCHA HIRO

forgot sorry

Attached: 1532370999824.png (4000x3000, 2.69M)

What makes you think we haven't already?

Attached: deep_cover.jpg (625x415, 45K)

Attached: USLEFT.png (1340x581, 177K)

sure is warm today, summer is it?

i would love to see it, please make it happen deep state kikes

god let it happen, the day google captcha are no longer here, and we get delisted are the days we improve as a website.

>Flying below radar. You are now a threat.

>i would love to see it
thejidf.org/

They'll do to Jow Forums what they did to daily stormer.

Aren't we owned by some faggot jew to begin with?

Attached: 357392a3243235f0153a8ca7fe11318aaead81df95c62299c7dd9cae60d13061.png (501x504, 178K)

>Collusion

Attached: Synced Timing .png (338x240, 88K)

good,it's full of dumb people

Yeah because its never been a bunch of action on a Monday before.

this but unironically

Oh shit, they are banning Jow Forums from Apple phones and YouTube? What the fuck... How will we ever survive.

Nothing like some good ole fashioned top down censorship.

>Threat Assessment: When something really damaging is eventually announced. Preventing dissemination of said information is paramount.

Riddle me this Jow Forums

Did we EVER agree where we would migrate to if Jow Forums, or God forbid ALL of Jow Forums ever got nuked? 8ch? Somewhere on Tor?

You guys suck at making insurance policies for yourselves.

Attached: 1529360470667.png (682x499, 386K)

>Alex Jones gets banned
>reporting structure gets changed on the same day

MAN FUCK THESE ZIONIST FAGGOTS. ISRAEL SHOULD BE BOMBED.

Attached: 1526464822517.png (684x764, 216K)

I suspect it is the opposite: Hiro was given a choice to either implement Google captcha or face shutdown. This way Google gets to collect precious data about Jow Forums users, and by extension all the google-linked accounts they are logged in to.

Um, if you didn’t get he invite you aren’t on the list.

Yes, let's shut down all ways to vent anger with words and force those angry people to go outside.

The jews literally are doing this to try and spark a civil war so they can escape justice.

this and checked

>all of a sudden
do people really talk in this manner?

>shill needs to ask where to send his employees next

>Jow Forums
Off yourself

Jews will be the first ones at the airport fleeing the country when civil war breaks out.

Shills are too squeamish to use TOR.

There won't be a civil war.

You're posting here too dummy

You can never leave user. You know that.

I'm getting ahead of the ban and going out into the middle of the woods until I hear cannonfire. Good luck with your migration, Jow Forums

We're a containment apparatus. They won't scatter us make it harder to watch us.

You can't post with Tor on Jow Forums moron, you get those connections are perma-banned

Yes it's coming. We must begin preparations. How do we decide on how to recognize eachother irl and on the normienet?

New IG report is dropping soon! Remember how hard censorship was on the last one? Even on Jow Forums.

>he thinks the pass isn't a honeypot

>Jow Forums

Attached: mad.png (634x480, 434K)

Good. Force Jow Forums views into the street instead of this containment board.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6018907/Child-prostitution-ring-girls-branded-tattoos-owners-smashed.html

thesun.co.uk/news/6921599/colombia-prostitution-ring-cartagena-slaves-police-raid/

torontosun.com/news/world/columbian-cops-smash-global-child-sex-slave-ring

metro.co.uk/2018/08/03/madame-arrested-250-child-prostitutes-raped-branded-tattoos-7792715/

archive.fo/qTMIF

archive.fo/UiSav

archive.fo/EsnRG

archive.fo/k41wu

archive.fo/gBEpm

>Police arrested 18 people after the girls were lured into working at sex parties

>The alleged 'Madame' of the operation was among those detained in the raids

>Liliana del Carmen Campos Puello allegedly recruited the underage girls

>A child prostitution ring where more than 250 underage girls were branded with tattoos by their 'owners' has been broken up after dramatic raids.

>They allegedly raped and tattooed all their underage victims, aged between 14 and 17

>Campos Puello was said to be responsible for recruiting the girls from poor neighbourhoods in Columbia and Venezuela.

>Police arrested 18 people after the girls were lured into coming the Colombian resort of Cartagena under the pretence of working as models there.

>Among those detained was the alleged 'Madame' of the operation - Liliana del Carmen Campos Puello - and several unnamed Israelis who are believed to be the network's ringleaders
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
..............Based Bellagio vid on this

Zionists need to be hung, zionism is the problem not jews

Attached: 4EBEED6D00000578-6018907-image-a-45_1533206119832 (1).jpg (634x548, 68K)

Can't post with most VPNs as well.

Let me guess, christian?

IRL: the four of clubs

Well it wouldn't surprise me if there were more anons who posted ammunition and explosive handbooks.

All of what's happening now would be priority one on the agenda if Hillary had won almost two years ago.

It's only a matter of time before this place gets too much attention for something and the knives come out.

How about this as hand signal?

Attached: handsignal.png (979x511, 10K)

>when you have logs
>but they can't be read by spyware

The middle Jukka can finally bake a cake for the other Jukkas

lol captcha predates Hiroshimoot and Jow Forums...you can thank pedo faggot spammer Kimmo Alm for bombing /b/ with multicolored Clockwork Orange pics for that...

That's probably just a coincidence.

Right after he interviewed that guy (((Isaac Kappy))) going after (((Seth Green))), accusing him of being a pedophile.

its already starting to happen. step foot outside of Jow Forums and have a topic that even has a breaths wind towards politics and all you get is constant REEing and derailment. its kindve concerning actually

Attached: 23.png (1815x565, 86K)

Attached: 24.png (1810x354, 44K)

>
my bad

Well we should all meet in VR chat.

Attached: 1521469334032.png (710x577, 30K)

Relatable

Pol is satire so who cares?

good then we can start not shooting up newsrooms and not start unironic street gangs of larping neets armed with katanas and fedoras.

Jow Forums is a chink site, isnt it?

No its not

>1st Amendment is under Corporate Control

Attached: 1984.png (536x114, 27K)

Someone should go after TYT. It's basically Alex Jones for the libs.

Dude, they already own Jow Forums. They use this place for inspiration for their psy-ops. They also use it to shut down investigations.

Hilarious. You guys talking like the nazis are after you. Thanks for the kek Jow Forums

Sounds perfect

Attached: 1533363846224.jpg (248x250, 12K)

No. Why? Ew.

Attached: 1500363718310.gif (320x240, 490K)

>Be prepared. It's happening. Truth is worth more than gold.

I can just picture the media and ADL losing their shit as Jow Forums's ocean piss spreads across the Internet.

Attached: 1510415207606.png (719x626, 414K)

>Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself

you're vastly overestimating the total worth of Jow Forums

i was here when moot shut it down for a while.

the butthurt was palpable across the chan, however, somehow, the world trudged on in relative ignorance of it's existence

>blowing up the largest high security containment laboratory on the internet so all this airborne super aids cancer on steroids will leak to every single niche of the net
Sounds like a great plan desu.

Follow the white rabbit

Attached: trollface.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Good, maybe these nerds will finally start doing something real other than shitposting frog pictures and larping that it changes reality.