World Power in 50 Years

Who does /pol think will be the biggest world powers in 50 years? Do you think that any powerful countries will loose power?

Attached: 2001world-cia2bg.jpg (2756x1396, 895K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6018907/Child-prostitution-ring-girls-branded-tattoos-owners-smashed.html
thesun.co.uk/news/6921599/colombia-prostitution-ring-cartagena-slaves-police-raid/
torontosun.com/news/world/columbian-cops-smash-global-child-sex-slave-ring
metro.co.uk/2018/08/03/madame-arrested-250-child-prostitutes-raped-branded-tattoos-7792715/
archive.fo/qTMIF
archive.fo/UiSav
archive.fo/EsnRG
archive.fo/k41wu
archive.fo/gBEpm
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares I'll be dead (along with a lot of other people) from a self inflicted gunshot wound.

usa

the caliphate will over take you and your queen will gift the usa your military.

The Netherlands. I heard Mars has spices.

Countries are over retard. You care more about cyberspace. Your opinions are shaped in cyberspace. Your mind in imprisoned in cyberspace. None of the issues here even effect you in real life but you love the dream and distraction from the mundane.

deep stuff

Attached: pipe-fedora.jpg (750x751, 66K)

China probably. They have massive resources, massive manpower, they are more liked than USA in Africa and the middle east, they are investing in Space and genetic research, they are colonizing the world with their emigration, they are making friends with their win-win policies, they produce most of consumer goods in the world, they are building an enourmous army and fleet, they have powerful weapons and nukes, they are focusing in FIRE, they own most of US debit. I could go on.
Another country that will gain power is Iran with their now de-facto control of the Red Sea.

Meant to post with my flag

It'll still be America. It will become an empire with its own Ceaser after a period of political and demographic instability, and then quickly conquer everything around it.

China probs. Russia is going nowhere besides the big posturing they do. America is obviously experiencing its late 200's to early 300's AD Roman empire moment. Germany has one of the strongest social market economies in the world but they've kind of fucked up big by taking in the amount of immigrants and refugees they've taken. I'm not even an ethno-nat or fash but I even know that drastically changing a country's demographics has a profound impact on not only the social fabric of a country but also it's economic output. India could be fucking powerful but until they stop shitting in the street (build an actual fucking infrastructure) and build a real military, they're not gonna get taken seriously on the international stage.

Yeah I basically think the same. China as the major power and within Europe I think Eastern Europe will become stronger than the west if it holds off multiculturalism.

China. They are investing heavily in AI and gene editing.

They'll rip through Africa. Europe will be balkanized and worthless. USA - I'm not sure. If they survive the massive demographic changes unscathed, they'll still be swinging large testicles.

The UK will be as relevant as Belgium is now.

It could all have been so different.

Within Europe we will see the United States of Europe, wich will be a significant power but probably not on the level of China.

I'm not sure about USA either, it seems their multiculturalism isn't as bad as Europe's (less Islam) and they might keep there power.

america has superior tech and research
i do agree that europe is over

The USA, because of its great position in the world and all its natural resources.
Will see if Zeihan is right about it.

Attached: muh rivers.png (640x335, 96K)

maybe but hopefully it's run by Europeans this time.

china lacks the attraction of great minds to lead in research and america has superior geography

USA and China. EU could be equal to Russia and India if they continue with their EU army meme, but all three will still be far behind.

About the attraction of great minds, this thing will shift and is shifting rn. China is attracting many investors and intelligent people, offers great public and private education, is investing in gene-editing like user says.

I agree. The USA will have underground bases with unbelievable technology, but demographically, in 50 years, will the Americans of that time be able or willing to run the show?

Iran, Brazil and Israel in third place.

Yes with gene-tailoring and eugenics (what the Elite wants)

Also, look at this beauty. It baffle the mind to know that we are not a superpower fucking niggers man!
We have our most productive regions on a huge plain terrain, AND ALL THE COAST IS PLAIN.
No freaking mountains like in Brazil.

From Formosa to Bahía Blanca, more than 800 miles of Pampas and not so dense forest that are easy to travel and to make productive.

Attached: physical-panoramic-map-of-argentina.jpg (850x806, 450K)

Declare yourself a White Ethnostate and you'll see the arrival of intelligent Europeans and White Americans fleeing from their thought repressing and freedom-stompers governments. I would personally move there.

Nothing new, we knew this in the early XX century, before all went to shit. We used to have one of the largest railroads systems in the world.
70% of our population concentrated in 3 provinces, all connected to each other.

Logistics was easy as fuck even back then. No one needed a car to travel.

Attached: Argentina_rail_map_1926.jpg (2181x2855, 2.83M)

To be honest, I'll be glad to be dead.
It's been very saddening to watch western culture commit suicide.

if different decisions had been made, if we had stopped trying to improve eveyone's lot, and just concentrated on our own Western countries, we could have been on Mars by now.

Instead of pushing forward in the name of progress, we've stopped to wipe arses and bottle feed the World.

We are not dead untile we say so. Stop giving up and start fighting.

But we got fucked by populism and Perón in the 40s. Since then we have always spend more than we can earn and all of the railroods were destroyed to make everything harder and more expensive.
And to create a huge Union of Truckers than can quite literally stop the country whenever their whims are not satisfied.

JUTS FUCKING INVADE US ALREADY...

We used to, even people considered unwanted in Italy did good here. Almost 1.000.000 went back tough. Because here you were sent to the countryside to work the earth, not to be a terroni mobster like in NYC.

Attached: map.png (300x548, 71K)

And once the US stops buying their shit, it will all collapse into another classic Chinese civil war.

the Jews of course

investors are abandoning china because they know the us holds power over them and props them up

faggot

You are still in time. Educate yourself, find like minded individuals, start a movement.

Yea, maybe you're right. It's just so fucking depressing. Even Infowars got banned today.

under fucking rated

That's why they are investing in new markets and a massive domestic production.

they relied on ignorance before, people are beginning to wake up and get pissed off at them from the information on the net.

norway

how much oil you got left?

>loose power

There's a good indicator right there.

Los trenes los mato menem cuando los privatizo

Attached: nice.png (1100x648, 476K)

America will grow stronger but will be unwilling and not strong enough to enforce its order over the world.
China will fuck Russia which might decentralise after Putins death, Russia might attempt to fuck europe to make up for it as europe bickers among itself and declines to a region as significant as india or indochina today.
Latin america wont change much, maybe argentinia gets its shit together.
Indonesia might grow more powerful.
So will Japan, less so because it advances so much but everyone around it will drown in problems.
India, Pakistan and Bangladesh might be unlucky and have to fight out a malthusian crisis.
Indonesia looks as if it could grow more significant, also as a speaker for the islamic world.

ccp is essentially duct taping china together right now

none

get the fuck out of here pedro, MAGA you beaner

The position of the US right now is so unfair to everyone else, to think it will somehow be dethroned is a weird fantasy. We are the hegemon and we are in control of all.

it won't be pretty when you run out and you have tons of migrants then.

i think once europe collapses us will exert itself even more purposefully to keep the western way of life going

Could any part of you have supported the EU?
I could have if migration had been limited to the worlds best. If we had moved towards a common language, even if it was French or German, held up ideals of freedom and kept its humanitarian mission to helping countries where they are. I.E sending our best to build roads, hospitals, educate in exchange for resources ect. It could have been great. A GDP to rival the USA, a military budget to rival the USA, a competing space programme ( imagine the innovations between both nations ).
In answer to OPs question though. China will rise, Russia will shrink and India might have a toilet in every home before I die.

POLAN

Start a new podcast on twitch or similar platforms, attract honest intellectuals and journalists, dont' give room to lunatics like InfoWars did sometimes. Talk about evey problem, not just SJWs and Pedoactors. Talk about geopolitical issues, like France policy of strangling african economies, like how the Academia is infiltrated by jews and social-liberal neo-marxists. Do something.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6018907/Child-prostitution-ring-girls-branded-tattoos-owners-smashed.html

thesun.co.uk/news/6921599/colombia-prostitution-ring-cartagena-slaves-police-raid/

torontosun.com/news/world/columbian-cops-smash-global-child-sex-slave-ring

metro.co.uk/2018/08/03/madame-arrested-250-child-prostitutes-raped-branded-tattoos-7792715/

archive.fo/qTMIF

archive.fo/UiSav

archive.fo/EsnRG

archive.fo/k41wu

archive.fo/gBEpm

>Police arrested 18 people after the girls were lured into working at sex parties

>The alleged 'Madame' of the operation was among those detained in the raids

>Liliana del Carmen Campos Puello allegedly recruited the underage girls

>A child prostitution ring where more than 250 underage girls were branded with tattoos by their 'owners' has been broken up after dramatic raids.

>They allegedly raped and tattooed all their underage victims, aged between 14 and 17

>Campos Puello was said to be responsible for recruiting the girls from poor neighbourhoods in Columbia and Venezuela.

>Police arrested 18 people after the girls were lured into coming the Colombian resort of Cartagena under the pretence of working as models there.

>Among those detained was the alleged 'Madame' of the operation - Liliana del Carmen Campos Puello - and several unnamed Israelis who are believed to be the network's ringleaders
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
..............Based Bellagio vid on this
Zionism is the enemy

Attached: 1533481058155.jpg (960x960, 151K)

Not if eurasians escalate their feuds and brutalities to a point you are too repulsed to stick your dick into the boiling mess and prefer to watch the fireworks.

San marino

YES

The fuck? Ancaps had nothing to do with it wtf??
Read at least the Wikipedia article. No, for real, it is decently written.
It all started with the sale of our railroads to Britain, in the late 1890s, it think it was Juarez Celman, the idiot who destroyed the conservative party of Roca.
Then (((Frondizi))) just out of nowhere started to close stations and fired like 30% of the employees.
Then the Junta did the same but worse, closing almost half of the roads and stations.

And then Menem just had to sell what it was already useless.

Attached: timefrondizi.jpg (400x527, 45K)

If there is actual collapse there will not be much to exert on, but you could suck out a lot of human ressources and then let the rest decay.. The western way of life should be secured on your continent.

I'm betting on China, because the Zerglings are the only ones who can outjew the Jew.

The new Roman Empire.

>MAGA
yeah $30 billion for israel, well done.

China will be the singular power and will have slave plantations in Africa.

america

also poland will be doing quite well they are on an upward trend and all signs that i can think of point to that continuing.

most powerful
>india (inb4 pooinloo)
>usa
>china

china is going to get fucked by political unrets and a demographic shift, but will get a massive gpd increase
i think it's feasible that india has constructed a few loos by 2068

China or Germany. Angela Merkel is basically now the new leader of the free world after Trump led the US into disgrace.

Attached: 3FBC8ABB-40B7-49BC-9B5A-EDB907FD9342.jpg (1160x629, 160K)

>56% mordor orc delusions

brasil o/

I just see the formation of big fucking blocks.

China trying to pay back the century of humiliation, but they have shacky legs. China is not as homogenous as people think.
I can see a Eurasian power. Also land war in Siberia. And land grab tension in the arctic.

Even with Europe and white USA on the downturn I don't see much stuff being different. The US navy alone is a fucking monster.

hunter gatherers

/Thread